Orion vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
This is 2nd Age Spawn. Orion has the mother box.

Bloodlust on. Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spawn. If Orion Didn't have the Mother box, it' might be a better fight as the mother box keeps orion's rage and strength under control. Without her, he simply get's infinitely stronger and infinitely enraged.

Big Sexy
Spawn definitely. If its in hell its a slaughter

Accel
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Spawn. If Orion Didn't have the Mother box, it' might be a better fight as the mother box keeps orion's rage and strength under control. Without her, he simply get's infinitely stronger and infinitely enraged.
How would that help against someone a versatile as Spawn? It would basically be Hulk vs Spawn then.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
How would that help against someone a versatile as Spawn? It would basically be Hulk vs Spawn then.

Nah. Hulk isn't as strong as Orion. Orion's base strength is much higher than hulks. Making his increasing stregth much more dangerous. But that's neither here nor there. Spawn beats Orion any way. I never said that Orion wins. I just said it would be a much better fight. Maybe if Orion had is Astro force it would be even. this fight is spawn's for the taking.

Accel
Hulk's base is around most top-tiers, so I disagree there.

Any way, I'm jst wondering how Orion would fare better without the Motherbox than he would with it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Any way, I'm jst wondering how Orion would fare better without the Motherbox than he would with it.
He actually gets stronger and more feral without it.

Big Sexy

Any way, I'm jst wondering how Orion would fare better without the Motherbox than he would with it. At 2nd age spawns height, other tech and otherwordly powers had no effect on him. He can always stop time and rip the motherbox off orion. Or grab him and teleport to hell where he cant be killed. Besides spawn has pawned demons that have pawned gods

Accel
He actually gets stronger and more feral without it.
Yes, but he'd be too one-dimensional. He'd just have stregth against someone with a wide variety of abilities. Not much different than Hulk vs Superman.

That's the point I'm getting at.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, but he'd be too one-dimensional. He'd just have stregth against someone with a wide variety of abilities. Not much different than Hulk vs Superman.

That's the point I'm getting at.

He already is one dimensional. you didn't give him his multi dimensional power. So he lost this one before it began. Spawn wins 10/10.

Accel
The Astro Harness is standard equipment, meaning he gets it any way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Astro Harness is standard equipment, meaning he gets it any way.

he doesn't need it any more. He can control the astro force without it. It's kinda like thor and his hammer. just a focal point. The astro force is the opposite of the Omega force. So used rightly, he would be able to win.

Accel
So then the Astro Force would make him pretty damn versatile compared to a super-strong brick.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So then the Astro Force would make him pretty damn versatile compared to a super-strong brick.

yeah but most people say orion has the astro force in the thread beginning. Sometimes he uses it, and sometimes he turns into a tard and forgets he has it.

Accel
That's no different than Flash forgetting half the amzing things he can do, but we still use those abilties on this forum.

Orion's no different.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's no different than Flash forgetting half the amzing things he can do, but we still use those abilties on this forum.

Orion's no different.

Until Orion uses his A force more like DS uses the OE, all we know for sure is he can blast the hell out of people with it. That may get him 4/10 against spawn.

Big Sexy
Until Orion uses his A force more like DS uses the OE, all we know for sure is he can blast the hell out of people with it. That may get him 4/10 against spawn. I dont know about that. In 2nd age, he could not be physically killed. The only way he was stopped was that cogliostro used some of the power that god used to make creation to take away spawns powers.

Lord Urizen
Spawn wins.

He decapitated a Devil, and he contained an Ancient Dark God....

Orion means shit to Spawn...

guy222
Spawn FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.