ULTIMATE vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Out of all the Ultimate characters which one on one fights would you want to see the most?

These are ones I'd want to see:

Ult. Hulk vs Thing
Ult. Hulk vs Juggernaut
Ult. Thing vs Juggernaut
Ult. Thing vs Colossus
Ult. Captain America vs Wolverine
Ult. Spider-man vs Captain America
Ult. Wolverine vs Spider-man
Ult. Carnage vs Venom
Ult. Hulk vs Thor
Ult. Wolverine vs Colossus

Dinalfos
Hmm

Ult. Hulk vs. Juggernaut
Ult. Moonknight vs. Ultimate Daredevil
Ult. Colossus vs. Ult. Hulk
Ult. Hulk vs. Ult. Thing
Ult. Wolverine vs. Ult. Captain A.

Big Sexy
Ultimate Thanos vs the Ultimates

Wolverine2006
Has Ultimate Thanos been in any comics yet?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Has Ultimate Thanos been in any comics yet? Very soon.

Wolverine2006
I found this pic of him

http://www.newsarama.com/NYCC/Marvel/Ultimate/THANOS7.jpg

Dinalfos
Meh. Underwhelming.

Wolverine2006
I think this might be Ultimate She Hulk

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/Kolb90/Wolverine/Ult.jpg

inamilist
Ult hulk vs Ult man-thing hahahaha

they have to do SOMETHING with him gaddammit

Grimm22
Ult. Hulk vs Thing - Hulk

Ult. Hulk vs Juggernaut - Hulk

Ult. Thing vs Juggernaut - Thing

Ult. Thing vs Colossus - Thing

Ult. Captain America vs Wolverine - Cap

Ult. Spider-man vs Captain America - Cap

Ult. Wolverine vs Spider-man - Wolverine

Ult. Carnage vs Venom - Venom

Ult. Hulk vs Thor - Hulk

Ult. Wolverine vs Colossus - Wolverine big grin

Scoobless
Ult. Captain America vs Wolverine

They've met a few times already... Cap always owns him

galan7777777
id want to see

Ult Hulk v.s. Juggs
&
Ult Cap. America v.s. Wolvie

Scoobless
Grimm hates the Spider-people .... sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Scoobless

Even though the first fight was stupid erm

Cap just stood there and watched two soldiers get killed by Logan What the f**k?

Another flaw of Ult. War

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22

Ult. Thing vs Colossus - Thing

Ult. Spider-man vs Captain America - Cap

Ult. Wolverine vs Spider-man - Wolverine

Ult. Hulk vs Thor - Hulk

Ult. Wolverine vs Colossus - Wolverine big grin

Oooor...

Ult. Thing vs Colossus - Colossus

Ult. Spider-man vs Captain America - Spider-Man

Ult. Wolverine vs Spider-man - Spider-Man

Ult. Hulk vs Thor - Thor

Ult. Wolverine vs Colossus - COLOSSUS (I'm just really hoping that you're vote on this one was a joke)

Grimm22
Ult. Thor hardly even hurt Hulk before wink

And until Ult. Collossus stops being a dick, I reffuse to agknowledge him beating Wolverine big grin

DigiMark007
Spider-Man vs. the X-Men. I want to see him pwn the group Secret Wars style, then run off with Kitty and get his groove on. Besides, he's a punk b*tch compared to 616 Spidey, so I'd like to see him get some respect.

Grimm22
I love Ult. Spidey sad stick out tongue

But your right he isnt nearly as tough as his 616 counterpart.

But, he's still a kid you know erm

Metalmanx
Ult. Thor hardly even hurt Hulk before wink

And until Ult. Collossus stops being a dick, I reffuse to agknowledge him beating Wolverine big grin

Dude. Seriously. I'm curious about something, cuz it's really annoying me.

Are we reading the same Ultimate X-Men? Where are you getting this "Colossus is a dick" stuff? He's been nothing but compassionate to everyone. When has he shown to be any sort of a jerk in the slightest? What the f**k?

Coupled with the fact that Wolverine can't even cut him... erm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. Seriously. I'm curious about something, cuz it's really annoying me.

Are we reading the same Ultimate X-Men? Where are you getting this "Colossus is a dick" stuff? He's been nothing but compassionate to everyone. When has he shown to be any sort of a jerk in the slightest? What the f**k?

Coupled with the fact that Wolverine can't even cut him... erm

Grimm hates him because he's gay. wink

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spider-Man vs. the X-Men. I want to see him pwn the group Secret Wars style, then run off with Kitty and get his groove on. Besides, he's a punk b*tch compared to 616 Spidey, so I'd like to see him get some respect.

C'mon... he's 15 years old, and he's gone through more than most everyone else has. What do you expect? stick out tongue

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Scoobless

No, Cap always has to cheat like a little b!tch...the first time they fought Captain America messed with Wolverine's head and then shot Wolverine with a machine gun from a safe distance. The second time they fought Wolverine was distracted and then Captain America threw a grenade at him. None of those were fair fights at all...I'm pretty sure in H2H that Wolverine wuld own Cap.

Wolverine2006

Oooor...

Ult. Thing vs Colossus - Colossus

Ult. Spider-man vs Captain America - Spider-Man

Ult. Wolverine vs Spider-man - Spider-Man

Ult. Hulk vs Thor - Thor

Ult. Wolverine vs Colossus - COLOSSUS (I'm just really hoping that you're vote on this one was a joke)

When has Wolverine actually tried to kill Colossus, u cant say Ult. Wolverine cant cut Ult. Colossus until Wolverine actually tries to fight him to the death.

DigiMark007
I'm pretty sure in H2H that Wolverine wuld own Cap.

...and you're basing this on....?

The defense rests, your honor. no expression

R.O.T. Yahman
Ultimate Thing vs Ultimate Colossus.
Ultimate Colossus vs Ultimate Hulk.

Wolverine2006
Its in my opinion I said I'm pretty sure that he can. I didnt say that he has before. There is no proof that Ult. Captain America can beat Ult. Wolverine in H2H either, and there wont be until Cap mans up and fights Wolverine in a fair fight.

R.O.T. Yahman
Ultimate Thor vrs Ultimate Namor, would be amazing especially if Namor was to use his Atlantean magical powers

H. S. 6
Ultimate Namor is a f*cking badass. Even more so than 616.

Wolverine2006
I forgot about Ultimate Namor...I'd want to see

ULTIMATE Namor vs Hulk

Metalmanx
When has Wolverine actually tried to kill Colossus, u cant say Ult. Wolverine cant cut Ult. Colossus until Wolverine actually tries to fight him to the death.

Well, keep waiting. Wolverine lunged at him, not holding back, and his claws did NOTHING. So, unless you have some other proof, Colossus kicks his munchkin ass.

Accel
I found this pic of him

http://www.newsarama.com/NYCC/Marvel/Ultimate/THANOS7.jpg
WTF?

He looks like some deformed, Goth high-schooler.

Validus
Ultimate Thanos Vs Puberty

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Validus
Ultimate Thanos Vs Puberty

They already fought.

Puberty was destroyed.

Validus
How about Ultimate Thanos Vs the local high school jocks?

H. S. 6
How about Ultimate Thanos Vs the local high school jocks?

Spite.

It's kind of like Rock, Paper, Scissors. Jocks beat Goths.

And Goths will never win.

Validus
Goths beat Geeks and Geeks beat Jocks (eventually). Is that it?

Wolverine2006
Well, keep waiting. Wolverine lunged at him, not holding back, and his claws did NOTHING. So, unless you have some other proof, Colossus kicks his munchkin ass.

Wat do u mean he wasnt holding back...Wolverine didnt say he wasnt holding back...ur just assuming that. And if ur assuming that Wolverine wasnt holding back I could say that Colossus wasnt holding back when he hit Wolverine, and that punch didnt even phase Wolverine. So unless u have some proof, Wolverine will cut that queer's head off.

H. S. 6

yes

Geeks become the Jocks' bosses. That's why Geeks > Jocks > Goths.

Goths commit suicide.

Grimm22

I come in with my shovel and own them all cool

MightyEInherjar
Ult. Hulk vs lots-o-people. Ultimate Hulk is great to read...he's as brutal as Fixit ever was, with his own crude sense of humor. I still haven't gotten around to reading Zombies yet, but a Zombie Hulk should be something I'll like.

BloodyAngel
Wat do u mean he wasnt holding back...Wolverine didnt say he wasnt holding back...ur just assuming that. And if ur assuming that Wolverine wasnt holding back I could say that Colossus wasnt holding back when he hit Wolverine, and that punch didnt even phase Wolverine. So unless u have some proof, Wolverine will cut that queer's head off.

You are aware that homophobic comments can get you banned, right? You may wanna settle down a bit. There's nothing on a comic book board that is worth getting pissed about.no expression

inamilist
man

people reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate ult colossus...

i love the fact that they made such a fan favorite gay like that, it really shows how immature a lot of the readers are

obviously it could have been written better, but the reaction is beyond comical

H. S. 6
Originally posted by inamilist
man

i love the fact that they made such a fan favorite gay like that, it really shows how immature a lot of the readers are

thumb up

Grimm22
Originally posted by inamilist
man

Not really no expression

Its just the fact that they took one of my favirote 616 Characters and ruined his character (not from being gay) and then changed his sexuality just for the sake of the shock factor

H. S. 6
Not really no expression

Its just the fact that they took one of my favirote 616 Characters and ruined his character (not from being gay) and then changed his sexuality just for the sake of the shock factor

I'm curious...

Why is his character ruined?

Dinalfos
If anything, Ult. Colossus is an improvement. They're not quite there yet, but I can see him become a considerably better and more interesting character in the future.

And homophobia is for the weak of mind.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'm curious...

Why is his character ruined?

Compare him to 616 Colossus no expression

He is NOTHING like his counterpart.

He's an arrogent jerk who thinks of himself as the better of everyone else.

Most Ultimate characters still have what I love about the characters, rather than not.

H. S. 6
Compare him to 616 Colossus no expression

He is NOTHING like his counterpart.

He's an arrogent jerk who thinks of himself as the better of everyone else.

Most Ultimate characters still have what I love about the characters, rather than not.

What the hell has he done that would make you consider him an arrogant jerk?

I've only seen him as compassionate and loyal. blink

Dinalfos
What's the point in creating another universe if everything must stay the same? And what's so bad about characters not being 100% sympathetic?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinalfos
If anything, Ult. Colossus is an improvement. They're not quite there yet, but I can see him become a considerably better and more interesting character in the future.

And homophobia is for the weak of mind.

Metalmanx

BloodyAngel
There's nothing wrong with Ultimate Colossus. If anything, he's possibly the most gentle giant I've ever seen with him. If you can't get over the fact that he's homosexual, than that's your problem. It doesn't change the fact that he's a good character.

Grimm22

Not from my point of view erm

That and I dont as much mind him being gay as him wanting to molest Wolverine fear

Grimm22
That and is it just me or does Ult.Colossus seem like a gay Streotype stick out tongue

I mean seriously all he does is lift weights

H. S. 6
Not from my point of view erm

That and I dont as much mind him being gay as him wanting to molest Wolverine fear

This isn't about point of view. This is about your skewed perspective of Ult. Colossus because he is gay. Simple as that.

Please show me where he's overly arrogant, enough for you to see him as an "arrogant" person. Like I said, I own a good amount of the Ultimate X-Men run, and I've only seen him as kind, compassionate, and loyal.

Where did he try to "molest" Wolverine?

V for Valentine
This isn't about point of view. This is about your skewed perspective of Ult. Colossus because he is gay. Simple as that.

Please show me where he's overly arrogant, enough for you to see him as an "arrogant" person. Like I said, I own a good amount of the Ultimate X-Men run, and I've only seen him as kind, compassionate, and loyal.

Rock on HS6, Homophobia sucks roll eyes (sarcastic) So he likes bum, get over it Grimm stick out tongue

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by BloodyAngel
You are aware that homophobic comments can get you banned, right? You may wanna settle down a bit. There's nothing on a comic book board that is worth getting pissed about.no expression

I just used an insult against Ult. Colossus because he used an insult against Ult. Wolverine....I wuld never have said that if he didnt call Wolverine a munchkin. I can guarantee that if a midget read what he said they wuld be offended.

Grimm22
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Rock on HS6, Homophobia sucks roll eyes (sarcastic) So he likes bum, get over it Grimm stick out tongue

I really dont care if he's gay or not no expression

If I did, then wouldn't I be known as the Northstar hater on these boards laughing

Its just that the majority of the time, he is written to be this jerk.

Then again, thats basically just Mark Millar rolling on floor laughing

And I HATED his run on the UXM

However in books like Ultimate Nightmare, he seemed more in character

Grimm22

My perspective isnt skewed because he's gay no expression

I've disliked him ever since I started reading Ultimate X-Men (I bought the first 11 volumes before catching up with the book)

And I didnt even know he was gay until, the end of the longshot arc

Metalmanx
That and is it just me or does Ult.Colossus seem like a gay Streotype stick out tongue

What gay people do you know? confused

Sure, SOME do, but it's NOWHERE near a stereotype. erm

Metalmanx
I really dont care if he's gay or not no expression

If I did, then wouldn't I be known as the Northstar hater on these boards laughing

Its just that the majority of the time, he is written to be this jerk.

Then again, thats basically just Mark Millar rolling on floor laughing

And I HATED his run on the UXM

However in books like Ultimate Nightmare, he seemed more in character

One example. Just one. That's alllll that I ask.

One example of him being an arrogant jerk. Take your time.

Grimm22
One example. Just one. That's alllll that I ask.

One example of him being an arrogant jerk. Take your time.

For me, its basicly the whole, leave the team thing and go all emo in Russia thing erm

Then again there's the part in the longshot arc where he yells at Dazzler when he asks if Longshot is ok and she responds.. "I was talking to Longshot!."

Im sorry but thats just plain dickish

Metalmanx
For me, its basicly the whole, leave the team thing and go all emo in Russia thing erm

Then again there's the part in the longshot arc where he yells at Dazzler when he asks if Longshot is ok and she responds.. "I was talking to Longshot!."

Im sorry but thats just plain dickish

He had emotional problems, conflicting issues. How does that make him a jerk? confused

And for the other bit of "evidence", well, he WAS talking to Longshot. erm Besides, Dazzler was pretty annoying for awhile before she calmed down a bit, I think that's pretty obvious. Did it really have an exclaimation point at the end? I have the book, but a friend is borrowing it right now.

You got any more?

H. S. 6
It's silly to keep debating this.

I, myself, have never seen Ult. Colossus as an arrogant person. He, like every other single character (and real person) may have acted "rudely" or "dickish" on some select occasion, based on the situation. It's obvious to everyone here (besides Grimm, apparently), that Ult. Colossus is indeed not an arrogant person, or a "dick."

I think we're also all mature enough to surmise our own opinions about the situation (after all, I don't expect Grimm to openly admit to disliking Ult. Colossus because the character is gay). However, like I said, I believe the posters here can make their own observations, and come to their own conclusions.

It becomes a problem, though, when Grimm begins to flame Ult. Colossus for being a "dick" or being "arrogant" or being "emo" or whatever the hell else vocabulary is being used today to describe a rude/unlikable person, and then can't provide valid and consistant proof of aforementioned character acting "dickish."

My two cents.

V for Valentine
It's silly to keep debating this.

I, myself, have never seen Ult. Colossus as an arrogant person. He, like every other single character (and real person) may have acted "rudely" or "dickish" on some select occasion, based on the situation. It's obvious to everyone here (besides Grimm, apparently), that Ult. Colossus is indeed not an arrogant person, or a "dick."

I think we're also all mature enough to surmise our own opinions about the situation (after all, I don't expect Grimm to openly admit to disliking Ult. Colossus because the character is gay). However, like I said, I believe the posters here can make their own observations, and come to their own conclusions.

It becomes a problem, though, when Grimm begins to flame Ult. Colossus for being a "dick" or being "arrogant" or being "emo" or whatever the hell else vocabulary is being used today to describe a rude/unlikable person, and then can't provide valid and consistant proof of aforementioned character acting "dickish."

My two cents.

Well said no expression Come out of the closet shifty of homophobia of course roll eyes (sarcastic) hating upon such a character because of his sexual preferences has never crossed my mind. and most of the other ult x men readers aswell smile

Validus

Was anyone else confused by this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.