Beat these Krytonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
PC Superman
PC Superboy
PC Supergirl

The challenge: Name any three beings under Galactus who would have the power to beat these three beings in combat. Your Three beings cannot be magical in nature in less they are someone like Odin who can use his magic indirectly. As in creating giant monsters and amping his strength up. Your three characters also cannot use Krytonite or Red sun radiation. They must be able to str8 simply out power, out punch, out speed, these three. ANY ONE UNDER GALACTUS LVL who can beat these three without any prep.

Accel
Green Lantern
2nd Age Spawn
Flash

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
Green Lantern
2nd Age Spawn
Flash

Hah.

I surely think your jesting. Flash can beat a white martian. But they aren't nearly as tuff, strong, or fast as a pc krytonian. Pc krytonians are as fast or faster than flash. they race across Millions of multiverses for fun. Spawn is magical and doesn't count. and GL is debateable.

Accel
Not really. Flash just has to steal their speed. No PC defense against that.

If Spawn isn't allowed, then I'll include Eradicator instead.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really. Flash just has to steal their speed. No PC defense against that.

If Spawn isn't allowed, then I'll include Eradicator instead.

He isn't as strong or fast as any PC kryt that I know of. And how is flash going to steal the speed of a being who is so fast that they can time travel on instinct? They would cleave his head from his body before he could react. Steeling thier speed still doesn't take away thier insane invulnerability. or them heat visioning the entire planet to dust with flash on it.

Accel
Considering the crazy stuff Flash has done speed-wise, I think he'll be fine.

Invulnerable or not, not being able to move is a huge disadvantage. Once they become living statues, my team can just pin them down for a 10 count.

Jyppe
What is with you and your obsession with DC characters? big grin

---

Anyway, there aren't lot of people who could take a majority over those 3..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Considering the crazy stuff Flash has done speed-wise, I think he'll be fine.

Invulnerable or not, not being able to move is a huge disadvantage. Once they become living statues, my team can just pin them down for a 10 count.

yeah right. the krytonains can vibrate dimensions apart. And just becuz flash can steal someone's speed, does not mean they become living statues. They can simply start moving again. all he is doing is stealing the momentum they had that moment. Nothing else. he isnt' freezing them in place.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jyppe
What is with you and your obsession with DC characters? big grin

---

Anyway, there aren't lot of people who could take a majority over those 3..

bascially this was my only point. Becuz I made a statement and someone just had to say it was stupid without even thinking about it. NOw i'm just proving a point.

Accel
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah right. the krytonains can vibrate dimensions apart. And just becuz flash can steal someone's speed, does not mean they become living statues. They can simply start moving again. all he is doing is stealing the momentum they had that moment. Nothing else. he isnt' freezing them in place.
Actually becoming a living statue is exactly what it mean when your speed is stolen.

Any sign of them moving again, and Flash just takes it away again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually becoming a living statue is exactly what it mean when your speed is stolen.

Any sign of them moving again, and Flash just takes it away again.

And exactly how would he beat them Heat visioning the planet apart? your stretching now. The PC kryptonians are much to much for flash.

Accel
Green Lantern simply freezes time and my team can do whatever the hell they want then.

Guess you forgot Flash wasn't the only person on my team, huh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Green Lantern simply freezes time and my team can do whatever the hell they want then.

Guess you forgot Flash wasn't the only person on my team, huh?
Oh if only the PC krytonians can't do the same and faster and better. Hell they are faster than the whole of your team. They would wipe the floor with your team before they got of one single ring shot, or kinetic drain. Ill do you one better. Supergirl and Superboy just pierce dimensional barriers to a new universe and hide out while the three of them fight pc superman. they spring out of no where breaking the flashes legs and amputationg hals arm.

Validus
PC Validus & Emerald Empress

Third slot can go to Robin. Kryptonians still get raped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus

Emerald Empress is at Big G's lvl or higher. She can't be used. I can't remeber validus pc. i'll have to look him up.

Validus can't win against all three. Ultra boy, Monel, and superboy put him down. tho not easily. I must use validus now in a vs thread. he seems monster.

grey fox
Pre-crisis Karate Kid kills all three of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
Pre-crisis Karate Kid kills all three of them.

Not when he got beat by the legion.

Accel
Oh if only the PC krytonians can't do the same and faster and better. Hell they are faster than the whole of your team. They would wipe the floor with your team before they got of one single ring shot, or kinetic drain. Ill do you one better. Supergirl and Superboy just pierce dimensional barriers to a new universe and hide out while the three of them fight pc superman. they spring out of no where breaking the flashes legs and amputationg hals arm.
Are you still wondering why no one takes your opinions seriously?

nvrbeenwthagirl

You think I care. it's totally with in the PC kryt's powers to do so. Or you can prove me wrong that they CANT do it. Until then, it's possible. very possible.

Validus
Emerald Empress is at Big G's lvl or higher.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Prove to me that the Emerald Empress is not at Big G's lvl. PROVE IT. and if you show me low showings, i'll just bring up the many times big g has gotten knocked around.

Inhuman
As ridiculously powerful PC supes and the other 2 were.
They were beaten by laughable enemies.
So to beat them you dont really need an uber powerfull trio.

Validus
Now when he got beat by the legion.
PC KK took the Fatal Five solo. Fatal Five > 3 flying bricks

Validus
Prove to me that the Emerald Empress is not at Big G's lvl. PROVE IT. and if you show me low showings, i'll just bring up the many times big g has gotten knocked around.
You must think Galactus is around what? Thanos level?

Originally posted by Inhuman
Yeah, lets get that monkey who whooped Superman's ass or that salad (no joke) who beat up Captain Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
PC KK took the Fatal Five solo. Fatal Five > 3 flying bricks

PC krytonians are anything but three flying bricks. And as it stands, you just can't admit that there was nothign wrong with my statement. YOu just dont' want to look wrong. A flying brick would be wonder man. PC krytonians had powers falling out of thier asses. Unless you think thor is just a flying brick.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You tell me. your the one who seems to know what I think.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And for silver surfer all you need is a brick and lighting. dont' use low showings when it suits you. follow the forum rules. Or in every fight, i'll say that thor got turned into a frog and lost to the juggernaut.

Big Sexy

Yeah, lets get that monkey who whooped Superman's ass or that salad (no joke) who beat up Captain Marvel. Dont forget the 13th floor. I have that comic where supermans afraid of the 13th floor of a building that should only have twelvebag

Validus
PC krytonians are anything but three flying bricks. And as it stands, you just can't admit that there was nothign wrong with my statement.
The statement that PC Superman is Galactus level? Anyone with an iota of intelligence could see whats wrong with that statement.

YOu just dont' want to look wrong.
Show me where I'm wrong.

A flying brick would be wonder man. PC krytonians had powers falling out of thier asses. Unless you think thor is just a flying brick.
A flying brick would be a flying strong man. Guess what Superman is. Go ahead.

Thor isn't a flying brick. The guy can't even fly at all for that matter but he is more versatile than Superman w/ Mjolnir.

NiņoAraņa

it's funny how anytime you say something, you say to prove how it isn't how you say it is.....

let's take this...

i say the univese ends...prove to me how it doesn't end! wink

Validus

nvrbeenwthagirl
The statement that PC Superman is Galactus level? Anyone with an iota of intelligence could see whats wrong with that statement.

Show me where I'm wrong.

A flying brick would be a flying strong man. Guess what Superman is. Go ahead.

Thor isn't a flying brick. The guy can't even fly at all for that matter but he is more versatile than Superman w/ Mjolnir.

First of all. Your twisting my words so you don't look a fool. Where did I say in any of the threads today that Superman is galactus lvl? Why dont' you find some iota of intelligence and find that statement here on these boards today. That's where your wrong first off.

SO I guess the runner or silver surfer are flying bricks since they can fly and have super strength? PC krytonians are far beyond flying bricks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The real funny thing is this guy has never proven anything he says.

The funny thing is, you dont' even quote me right. that's what's funny.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NiņoAraņa
The funny thing is, you came into this thread and didn't say anything about the damn thread. that's what's funny.

because i don't read SM or anything related, i usually stay away from any DC related stuff because almost all the heroes are retardedly uber powerful...that bieng said....

i do however have the right to point out something that i noticed, and is probably common knowhow to anyone who looks at any of your posts.... wink

Inhuman
Lex luthor with prep & kryptonite is all that is needed.

nvrbeenwthagirl

emerald Empress is also mystical/magical, she doesn't count either.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NiņoAraņa
Lex luthor with prep & kryptonite is all that is needed. he said you can't use any 'krytonite' so i guess you're alright roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lex luthor with prep & kryptonite is all that is needed.
Except that kryptonite isn't allowed. The op says anyone that can outpower, outpunch, AND out speed the trio.

NiņoAraņa

Inhuman
Except that kryptonite isn't allowed. The op says anyone that can outpower, outpunch, AND out speed the trio.

must have missed thaterm

Validus
First of all. Your twisting my words so you don't look a fool. Where did I say in any of the threads today that Superman is galactus lvl?
HAH. I'd put a precrisis Kryptonian against anyone under Galactus any day.
Oh my bad, right under Galactus level. Oops, you got me. That just means Superman is superior to Odin, Highfather and all of them and about par for course with the Celestials.

You sure made me look the fool.

How about my new answer.

Arishem the Judge, Post Retcon Beyonder and Kronos, Titan God of Time Vs PC Superman, Superboy, and Supergirl. They're all under full power Galactus.

Why dont' you find some iota of intelligence and find that statement here on these boards today. That's where your wrong first off.
Why don't you find an iota of intelligence and stop plaguing the forum with your dumbass opnions?

SO I guess the runner or silver surfer are flying bricks since they can fly and have super strength? PC krytonians are far beyond flying bricks.
Our reputation precedes us all nvrhadaclue. It's for this simple reason why I will no longer waste my time with you. I just bought Okami for PS2 and I feel like playing it.

Inhuman
Full power Tyrant
Morg with WOL & Power Cosmic
Rune King Thor

Soljer
laughing

Owned much?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh my bad, right under Galactus level. Oops, you got me. That just means Superman is superior to Odin, Highfather and all of them and about par for course with the Celestials.

No what your doing is hyperboling to try and make me look foolish so you don't look foolish. I never said any of that that your saying.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Owned much?

nOT EVEN, HE IS JUST TRYING TO HYPERBOLE ME BECUZ I MADE A STATEMENT HE DIDN'T LIKE. FOR ONE MY STATEMENT NEVER SAID THEY COULD BEAT EVERY ONE UNDER BIG GL. IT SIMPLY SAID THEY COULD GIVE ANYONE UNDER BIG G A GOOD FIGHT. SO NO I'M NOT OWNED. YOUR OWNED FOR MAKING A DUMB STATEMENT WITHOUT,KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.

nvrbeenwthagirl

How about my new answer.

Arishem the Judge, Post Retcon Beyonder and Kronos, Titan God of Time Vs PC Superman, Superboy, and Supergirl. They're all under full power Galactus.

Why don't you find an iota of intelligence and stop plaguing the forum with your dumbass opnions?

Our reputation precedes us all nvrhadaclue. It's for this simple reason why I will no longer waste my time with you. I just bought Okami for PS2 and I feel like playing it.

Also as you continue to try and change what I said to make your self look superior and your not. No where in my post does it say full power galactus. NO WHERE. you have lost the debate at hand and have tried at every turn to twist what I said to make me look foolish so that you wouldn't have to admit that I was right and that you jumped on me for no reason. All i said was that a PC krytonian can give anyone under galactus a good fight and you wanted to make it a big deal as if it wasn't true. I even proved to you that thanos, who is above heralds, was able to knock big g down. you then brought up sky fathers and all that jazz wich had nothign to do with my original statement. and then you said thanos was not a sky father. to wich i replied, the forum thinks he is at least low skyfather. so your opinions seem to differ with the board as well.

grey fox
nOT EVEN, HE IS JUST TRYING TO HYPERBOLE ME BECUZ I MADE A STATEMENT HE DIDN'T LIKE. FOR ONE MY STATEMENT NEVER SAID THEY COULD BEAT EVERY ONE UNDER BIG GL. IT SIMPLY SAID THEY COULD GIVE ANYONE UNDER BIG G A GOOD FIGHT. SO NO I'M NOT OWNED. YOUR OWNED FOR MAKING A DUMB STATEMENT WITHOUT,KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.

...and you just lowered the bar for all of us now Nvrbeenwthagirl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
...and you just lowered the bar for all of us now Nvrbeenwthagirl.

what does that mean? explain.

harri
hi

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by harri
hi

Um, hi I guess, you could have sent a private tell to say hi. lol.

grey fox
what does that mean? explain.

Hmmm how to explain the obvious.....(Give me a minute)

hitemup
spawn
superboy prime
the flash(wally)

anyone will lose to superman prime though

lando005
red skull with the cosmic cube.....you said no person above galatcus in power red skull surely is not but the cosmic cube however counts as equipment and there for null in void to your power rule

juggernaut66666
Captain Atom (full potentional)
Pre-crisis Validus
Darkseid

The Fake Macoy
Pre-crisis Validus, Pre Crisis Mon-el, Pre Crisis Mongul. They'll take out the S-team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Captain Atom (full potentional)
Pre-crisis Validus
Darkseid

captain atom at full potential is stronger than the regular big G we normally see he doesn't count. Darkseid is a magic user. vaidus is a good one but he can't do it alone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Pre-crisis Validus, Pre Crisis Mon-el, Pre Crisis Mongul. They'll take out the S-team.

This is a good one. Mon-el might as well be a PC kryptonian tho. Mongul is one of thier vilians. so is validus.

UniOmni
Radioactive man.........He creates kryptonite, and they lose power. Atlas stomps on them and they die.

Two man combo for the win!!!

O/T - Vally, you got Okami already?? My store won't have anymore in till Halloween.
How does it play??

Priest
Darkseid
Silver Surfer
Flash Wally

endrict
silver surfer
morg full power
drax the destroyer with power gem

Inhuman
Full power Tyrant
Morg with WOL & Power Cosmic
Rune King Thor

bigbran
Pre-crisis Karate Kid kills all three of them. ****!!

Tyrant.
Darkseid.
Atum, The GOD eater! (since you insist on making your PC characters out to be gods)

There, this thread should be over.

darthgoober
Darkseid(not using magic)
Karate Kid
Batman w/prep

bigbran
Actually, he used to be beyond Abstract levels.
And he used to be multiversal in power.

I think someone changed there mind though...

bigbran
Also as you continue to try and change what I said to make your self look superior and your not. No where in my post does it say full power galactus. NO WHERE. you have lost the debate at hand and have tried at every turn to twist what I said to make me look foolish so that you wouldn't have to admit that I was right and that you jumped on me for no reason. All i said was that a PC krytonian can give anyone under galactus a good fight and you wanted to make it a big deal as if it wasn't true. I even proved to you that thanos, who is above heralds, was able to knock big g down. you then brought up sky fathers and all that jazz wich had nothign to do with my original statement. and then you said thanos was not a sky father. to wich i replied, the forum thinks he is at least low skyfather. so your opinions seem to differ with the board as well. So.... WHAT THE F*CK??

Are we using 5% Galactus?
I don't know if anyone in that power range can beat them..... except of course Sentry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Actually, he used to be beyond Abstract levels.
And he used to be multiversal in power.

I think someone changed there mind though...

What exactly is your point? do you know the point of this thread? Did you answer the thread correctly or are you here to cause friction. you are the one who says you dont' do that right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So.... WHAT THE F*CK??

Are we using 5% Galactus?
I don't know if anyone in that power range can beat them..... except of course Sentry.

Your getting all bent out of shape over nothing. This thread comes from another thread where I said that I would put a PC krytonian against anyone under Galactus. I never they would win all of the time. I just said that they would give any one under Big G a hard fight. Someone didnt' like what I said and chose to try and twist what I said. I even explained how Thanos is a low sky father and he was able to stand up to Odin at least for a little bit and he was able to knock down Big G. and thanos is not as powerful as a PC krypt. So my statement was true. But people just can't let my statement stand. they have to make it thier duty to disprove every thing I say, when in fact there was nothing to disprove. I said that I would put a PC krytonian up against anyone under galactus anyday. there was nothing wrong with my assessment.

bigbran
What exactly is your point? do you know the point of this thread? Did you answer the thread correctly or are you here to cause friction. you are the one who says you dont' do that right? My point is that they have gone down in power...

And if you read, I did answer your thread.Originally posted by bigbran
****!!

Tyrant.
Darkseid.
Atum, The GOD eater! (since you insist on making your PC characters out to be gods)

There, this thread should be over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
My point is that they have gone down in power...

And if you read, I did answer your thread.

DS uses Magic, and So does Atum.

bigbran
Your getting all bent out of shape over nothing. This thread comes from another thread where I said that I would put a PC krytonian against anyone under Galactus. I never they would win all of the time. I just said that they would give any one under Big G a hard fight. Someone didnt' like what I said and chose to try and twist what I said. I even explained how Thanos is a low sky father and he was able to stand up to Odin at least for a little bit and he was able to knock down Big G. and thanos is not as powerful as a PC krypt. So my statement was true. But people just can't let my statement stand. they have to make it thier duty to disprove every thing I say, when in fact there was nothing to disprove. I said that I would put a PC krytonian up against anyone under galactus anyday. there was nothing wrong with my assessment. I read that thread.

My point was that you haven't even stated how powerful characters are supposed to be.

Exitar.
TOAA
Superman as a herald.

See, you stated that, "I didn't say full power" but what you failed to do, is to set a limit, then you did,(in the middile of the thread) and we still have people confused.
Every character in the Marvel universe is under(not counting different realms), a full power Galactus.
So if you didn't say it was a full power one, then how strong exactly is he?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I read that thread.

My point was that you haven't even stated how powerful characters are supposed to be.

Exitar.
TOAA
Superman as a herald.

See, you stated that, "I didn't say full power" but what you failed to do, is to set a limit, then you did,(in the middile of the thread) and we still have people confused.
Every character in the Marvel universe is under(not counting different realms), a full power Galactus.
So if you didn't say it was a full power one, then how strong exactly is he?

I dont' know. How the hell can you tell? Galactus the regular powered kick anybody's ass galactus. even weak, he still beats every one. it just takes a bit longer for him to win. i've never seen galactus actually get cremed like tenebrious and aegis did. No one under abstract has ever done that to my knowlege. so it doesn't matter what lvl he's at, he's still better than everyone else in terms of power. at least everyone who isn't an abstract.

great_dane
wally west.
parallax
amazo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by great_dane
wally west.
parallax
amazo

Wally west would be sneezed into powerder by PC supers. Parallax is above galactus and amazo is a good one.

Ultraman Baltan
PC Superman
PC Superboy
PC Supergirl

Dark Horse Ultraman Tiga
Dark Horse Killeroid(may be Galactus level, though, not sure)
Flash(Wally West)

This may be total overkill.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
O/T - Vally, you got Okami already?? My store won't have anymore in till Halloween.
How does it play??
I picked up the last copy at my store. Just got done playing a couple hours. You need to get this game. Happy Dance

xmarksthespot

How about my new answer.

Our reputation precedes us all nvrhadaclue. It's for this simple reason why I will no longer waste my time with you. I just bought Okami for PS2 and I feel like playing it. droolio

Soljer

laughing

Thanos_1971
PC Superman
PC Superboy
PC Supergirl

The challenge: Name any three beings under Galactus who would have the power to beat these three beings in combat. Your Three beings cannot be magical in nature in less they are someone like Odin who can use his magic indirectly. As in creating giant monsters and amping his strength up. Your three characters also cannot use Krytonite or Red sun radiation. They must be able to str8 simply out power, out punch, out speed, these three. ANY ONE UNDER GALACTUS LVL who can beat these three without any prep.

Composite Superman
PC Darkseid
PC Validus

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Composite Superman
PC Darkseid
PC Validus

Composite Can do it alone I think. He had like all of the legions powers. Darkseid is the same. He hasn't changed.

Blair Wind
Composite Superman
PC Validus
PC Element Lad

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.