Eating disorders common in man or woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I hear it is mostly woman who gets them but some man does too.Anyone know why man does not have this illness and woman does?JM sad

Bardock42
Men do too.

ADarksideJedi
But not as woman gets it.Right?jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
But not as woman gets it.Right?jm

Heard that it is just as common or more common with man once, but also a lot of statements to the contrary. I don't know. But it exists in both genders.

Kelly_LS
We already have a thread on eating disorders.

ADarksideJedi
We do where can I have the link?jm

Kelly_LS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386074&highlight=Eating+Disorders

redcaped
A girl started this. Well...it depends on what you eat.

ADarksideJedi
What do you mean?jm

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by redcaped
A girl started this. Well...it depends on what you eat.

Dare I say... obvious?

ADarksideJedi
Not if you did not exclaim weather it is food or medicine you are talking about then no it is not obvoius it is still confusing.jm

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
Heard that it is just as common or more common with man once,.

Where did you hear that?

Eating disorders are predominant with women. Men are affected by eating disorders as well (particulary as of late), but overwhelming majority are women.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Where did you hear that?

Eating disorders are predominant with women. Men are affected by eating disorders as well (particulary as of late), but overwhelming majority are women.

I probably made it up...I do that sometimes.

redcaped
I like to eat pork ribs and fried chicken legs but always in small quantities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.