Man gets 8 years in torture death of cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Soulda been 80 years but I guess it's better than nothing.

Bardock42
Should go to Guantanamo..there he can do it on real people nowadays...for free.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Bardock42

Please don't hijack the thread, or I might just bring up the holocaust.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Please don't hijack the thread, or I might just bring up the holocaust.

Okay...link doesn't work.

Lord Urizen
He's ****ed up...he deserves more years than that.

Or atleast be sent to an asylum...of DOOM

Darth_Erebus
Okay...link doesn't work.

Link works fine for me.

Nichole
Link doesn't work for me.

Nichole
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/DN-catkilled_29met.ART.West.Edition1.3e1408c.html

Fawne
i wonder what his cell mates think when they ask what your in for confused

PVS
good. i hope he gets an anal aids injection in the slammer.

Fishy
Jesus, murderers in this country get lower punishments sometimes....

BackFire
I hope Adebisi pricks him with an AIDS infected needle. (Please someone get the reference).

Bardock42
We should maybe remember that his was a cat...yes, a cat.

BackFire
A cat > the man in prison.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
A cat > the man in prison.

A cat. I mean, I like cats if they don't flaunt their catness at me, but I recall that we built a society to make life for humans comfortable, not cats.

Maestro
I hope Adebisi pricks him with an AIDS infected needle. (Please someone get the reference).

Always thought he had an alterior motive on the Island

Quiero Mota
Soulda been 80 years but I guess it's better than nothing.

erm Must've been a dog person......

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
erm Must've been a dog person......
Hahaha, most certainly...

Darth_Erebus
A cat. I mean, I like cats if they don't flaunt their catness at me, but I recall that we built a society to make life for humans comfortable, not cats.

Maybe so but that doesn't condone the gratuitious torture of another living thing. A cat's life might not be worth as much as a parsons but it still feels pain, both physical and emotional.

Another way to look at it is many serial killers start off killing and torturing animals. This is a seriously dangerous person and he belongs in prison.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Fishy

Then something is seriously wrong with your criminal justice system.

Bardock42
Maybe so but that doesn't condone the gratuitious torture of another living thing. A cat's life might not be worth as much as a parsons but it still feels pain, both physical and emotional.

Another way to look at it is many serial killers start off killing and torturing animals. This is a seriously dangerous person and he belongs in prison.

But maybe he just felt like torturing a cat..once...I can see that we protect animals and such, but 8 years..that is ridiculous.

lord xyz
8 years for torturing a cat? More? What? It's a ****ing cat, since when did cats affect society?

lil bitchiness

Holy shit you're right!

I think we should all let PETA take over the justice system and police force, so that all the world's problems will be solved and everyone will live in peace.

Amen.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Holy shit you're right!

I think we should all let PETA take over the justice system and police force, so that all the world's problems will be solved and everyone will live in peace.

Amen.

Nah, the humane service is enough. PETA doesn't do anything other than throw paint on models wearing minks and make people wanna kick their ass.

Originally posted by lord xyz
8 years for torturing a cat? More? What? It's a ****ing cat, since when did cats affect society?

As a dog person I can't help but agree.

lord xyz
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Holy shit you're right!

Amen. laughing out loud

Nah, the humane service is enough. PETA doesn't do anything other than throw paint on models wearing minks and make people wanna kick their ass.

As a dog person I can't help but agree. As a cat person, I'd say dogs make no difference. The crime was animal cruelty, 8 years for animal cruelty? It makes no sense.

Quiero Mota
As a cat person, I'd say dogs make no difference. The crime was animal cruelty, 8 years for animal cruelty? It makes no sense.

How many should he have got?

lil bitchiness

As a dog person I can't help but agree.

Seriously...I am all for love protection and doing the right thing bla bla bla communist thing, but PETA are a single most annoying counter productive organsiation to ever come to existance.

Quiero Mota
Yep

lord xyz
How many should he have got? None. It's just a cat. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should convince people it's wrong, not punish a person for having an unusual idea for fun.

Victor Von Doom
A cat's life might not be worth as much as a parsons but it still feels pain, both physical and emotional.

Keyword: might.

Also, who brought the clergy into it?

Darth_Erebus
None. It's just a cat. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should convince people it's wrong, not punish a person for having an unusual idea for fun.

Well, in the future when you have a child and someone who started off torturing and killing animals murders your child I hope you remember your sick fvcking attitude.

Incidently, Jeffrey Dahmer started off with animals before he graduated to people.

Quiero Mota
Incidently, Jeffrey Dahmer started off with animals before he graduated to people.

Yep, that's how many serial killers start: they torture animals and then work their way up.

When he was as young as 10, Jeff Dahmer would pluck birds naked before killing them, and impale mice on nails.

Victor Von Doom
Although, I'm not sure that logically justifies the jail sentence.

It's like putting people in jail for a year for having yellow as their favourite colour, because such people frequently go on to become serial killers.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

It's like putting people in jail for a year for having yellow as their favourite colour, because such people frequently go on to become serial killers.

Yeah, it's the whole blaming Rock or Video Games or Horror Movies for School Shootings thing..just doesn't make much sense...and is not very fair.

bogen
id say give him a good beating, shoot him a few times, set him on fire and let him go, if he lives he lives, if he doesnt, continue the burning

Robby001
I agree with what bogen said. So wise notworthy

jaden101
cats are evil and all of society knows it

garfield is an *******
sylvester is an *******
top cat is a criminal *******

anyone see a pattern emerging here?

people think their pet cats love them...lets have a reality check...if cats could use can openers...they wouldn't go near you

FeceMan
lol just go 2 auschwitz

I hate people sometimes. Why do they exist?

BackFire
What he did was blatantly against the law, and horrible, he's a bad person. His sentance is harsh, but acceptable because his crime was particularly harsh as well. Also keep in mind that this was another persons cat, someones pet. Destruction of property and such.

Also, this is America, 8 years will probably turn into 3 with good behavior.

Robtard

Not many OZ fans in here I guess... Wounldn't you rather Schillenger assrape him first, then Adebisi prick him.

BackFire
Originally posted by Robtard
Not many OZ fans in here I guess... Wounldn't you rather Schillenger assrape him first, then Adebisi prick him.

Can't we have both?

Robtard
Can't we have both?

That's what I am saying, do you mean both acts should happen simultaneously? Because I am not sure Adebisi and Schillenger would work together, even for a cat.

And to stay on topic, good, I am glad he got 8 years. It is only a mtter of time before this guy does it to a person. I know a guy who works for PETA, unfortunately lighting cats and dogs on fire happens more often then you'd think. I've seen video footage of this crap, can't imagine how sick in the head someone has to be to do it.

hazel1
8 years..... omg 8 years?

His sentance should be:

id stamp on his head, like he did the cat.
id bite his ear off, like he did the cat.
then id set him on fire, for 20 seconds then put him out.
then stab him with needles in his eyes.
then if hes still alive after all that, send him to most horrible shitty place on earth. and rott there for the rest of his sorry little life...
or maybe id put him in a padded sell full of shit. put 1 of those white jackets on him*the ones where he cant movie his hands* and id lock him in with no food or water. and then id throw away the key. and hopefully he will live long enough to suffer.

ill be thinking of him right now rotting in his sell for 8 years...

FeceMan
I learn more towards severing a couple of his fingers and throwing him into jail.

hazel1
Originally posted by FeceMan
I learn more towards severing a couple of his fingers and throwing him into jail.

Ill add that to my list thank you.

FeceMan
Now, now, let's not go overboard.

hazel1
No. lets.

FeceMan
Fine. Let's rape and murder his children, too.

hazel1
Hmmm.. not his children.
BUT maybe you can do him.

mysticpeach

So maybe the society we have built isn't conscious to all the other living beings on this planet.... but that doesn't mean we cant become more conscious now. I don't think humans are any more superior or valuable then any other animal or living being..

This man must not have any reverence for life.. Maybe he was abused himself and learned to be hurtful... I definitely think this man needs help.

Jokerinthedeck
This man is beyond help; but maybe not beyond a few severed fingers...death

PVS

not a convicted murderer. maybe someone who actually committed the crime but with a good lawyer had it knocked down to manslaughter.

botankus
Originally posted by FeceMan
Fine. Let's rape and murder his children, too.

I think in this case we could make an exception and digitally rape them instead.

PVS
OMG HOW COULD YOU JOKE ABOUT THAT!!!!1 *weep* *weeeeeeeeeep*

botankus
Weep on, b*tch, but be forewarned: I'll be coming through your modem tonight and digitizing you under the covers.

Atlantis001
Well done ! This should be applied more.

Kid Kurdy
I hope he rots in jail, the sick bastard.

I agree however that 8 years is a bit too much, but I won't lose my sleep over it. People like that are accidents waiting to happen.

The Pict
Good, that sicko deserves it.

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
Weep on, b*tch, but be forewarned: I'll be coming through your modem tonight and digitizing you under the covers.

hmmmm....what to wear....

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I hope he rots in jail, the sick bastard.

I agree however that 8 years is a bit too much, but I won't lose my sleep over it. People like that are accidents waiting to happen.

Me too I hate when people do that to there pets or animals.jmcat

PVS
funny...i now feel compelled to torture animals

Kayne Archeron
i think 8 years is great. if the cat were attacking him, i'd understand... but this individual needs to be nipped in the bud before any other he tries any other pathetic "cries for attention". and comparing torturing cats to liking the color yellow is by far the stupidest thing i've read all day. liking a color is far different from torturing a form of life that did nothing to you! perhaps we should torture the people who are asinine enough to think this sentence is overblown to give them an idea of what i mean...

Pandemoniac
The perpetrator in question is definitely very very sick-minded and should be expelled from society. Shit like this is only the beginning, if he were to continue his disgusting hobby, the screams of animals might no longer please him and he just might go for a victim with more vocabulary, but with the same vulnerability...

PVS
he was only pointing out what he sees as a flaw in logic

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

however what he fails to connect is that although serial killers may like yellow, it is also commonly liked by non-serial killers. also it would most likely not be a sadistic need to torture which leads them to like yellow. so im afraid his parallel falls flat...not to run with the analogy, but it just doesnt logically fit.

i strongly disagree that this penalty is harsh at all, since i feel that animals should be offered protection by law, and im glad this guy will rot in jail for 8 (realistically 3-4) years. if not jail than a psychiactric hospital. either way, to just give a fine and a slap on the wrist is pointless. may as well not do anything at all.

the typical reaction, as we see here, is "ZOMG PETA!!1" but wtf do they have to do with this? so...like....if i complain that some guy dumped a barrel of pan grease in my back yard, its "ZOMG GREEN PEACE!!1"?

Kayne Archeron
I know it was just an example of logic, but the fact still remains that animals live just like us. unless we are killing the creature for food or for survival, there's honestly no good reason for us to kill anything (the exception being the good ol' days of the coliseum when people willingly fought for fun... ah, good times). ironically, i pretty much see PETA as the opposite of animal rights. they're all talk and no "catwalk", so to speak

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
he was only pointing out what he sees as a flaw in logic

however what he fails to connect is that although serial killers may like yellow, it is also commonly liked by non-serial killers. also it would most likely not be a sadistic need to torture which leads them to like yellow. so im afraid his parallel falls flat...not to run with the analogy, but it just doesnt logically fit.

i strongly disagree that this penalty is harsh at all, since i feel that animals should be offered protection by law, and im glad this guy will rot in jail for 8 (realistically 3-4) years. if not jail than a psychiactric hospital. either way, to just give a fine and a slap on the wrist is pointless. may as well not do anything at all.

the typical reaction, as we see here, is "ZOMG PETA!!1" but wtf do they have to do with this? so...like....if i complain that some guy dumped a barrel of pan grease in my back yard, its "ZOMG GREEN PEACE!!1"?

Well of course he should be punished, but 8 years? 8 freaking years? That's a very long time to be in jail for a freaking cat... I like animals I hate people that hurt them, but 8 years??? It's freaking insane, and far to hard on him. That punishment is unreal.

PVS
he wont spend 8 years in prison. not even close

Kayne Archeron
Well of course he should be punished, but 8 years? 8 freaking years? That's a very long time to be in jail for a freaking cat... I like animals I hate people that hurt them, but 8 years??? It's freaking insane, and far to hard on him. That punishment is unreal.

but the torture was completely realistic?

Fishy
No...

But seriously, locking up somebody that long for a cat will do far more harm then good. He killed a cat. Driving drink and hitting a tree and killing a bird is wrong as well, but it shouldn't be punished as if the guy hit a human during the crash. It sucks, but it's to hard.

And PVS even if he serves out half, that's still a very long time for a cat....

FeceMan
You know what?

**** it. Somebody who tortures an animal for fun gets to die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.