this is soo funny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnyforever
how does potc effect your life?

what i mean is, have you ever found yourself like,

let's say someone says something, then you say, "that's very interesting" laughing

i do that all the time.

or like when your in a store and you start walking like jack!

Kal875
I walk like jack all the time, and I always do the same hand movements he does, and I run like him sometimes

Chiki Mina
i do the hands..i have pretty much been doing my hadns even before i saw pirates.

johnnyforever
me too! my mom complains to me," your not jack sparrow"

and i'm like oh i know! just let me have my fun

sccch
I do Jack's walk.

johnnyforever
i like to talk like him yes

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
i do the hands..i have pretty much been doing my hadns even before i saw pirates.

i do the hands too, though i only started

i do it without noticing and then when i do notice i start smiling 'cause i think about jack/johnny-then i go off and daydream about them smile

LovelyOne
yeah I say that and I keep saying Savvy

johnnyforever
i did have one dream about johnny depp

i was in my aunt's house, and johnny was dancing with somebody, and 'dancing with the stars' was filming live in her living room!

talk about weird... but actually it was a nightmare 'cause i didn't get to talk to him! sad

Chiki Mina
i say bugger-but i t actually started from tomb raider. they say bugger alot in tomb raider the movie.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by johnnyforever
i did have one dream about johnny depp

i was in my aunt's house, and johnny was dancing with somebody, and 'dancing with the stars' was filming live in her living room!

talk about weird... but actually it was a nightmare 'cause i didn't get to talk to him! sad

lol-that is a little weird
i've never had a dream about him
did you wake up right before you talked to him??
'cause that always happens to me, i always wake up right before something really good happens and i get really angry and try to go back to sleep, but it doesn't work

johnnyforever
no! gladly i didn't, that would've been worse!

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah it would have

johnnyforever
i notice that if you think alot about something, u usually dream about it that night. 'cause i went to my aunt's house that day, and i was watching dancing with the stars that night!

mmoviejunkie
lol, funny

thats true, one time i was thinking about my birthday coming up and this really hot senior at my school and the dreamt that he gave me something for my birthday..lol off topic but just saying

johnnyforever
yes so very true... and it's weird when that happens 'cause when you wake up, you wonder, did that really happen? blink

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah

PirateDiva
I say Bugger, Savvy....and Love....without noticing anymore!! and i talk in an english accent cause of keira and will, and sometimes i slurr like Jack!! LOL!!

evilm0nki3
I walk like jack alot of times. I can't help myselfsmile It's been burned into my brain from watching the movie so much.

I say "That's interesting..that's very interesting" alot too...

I say all kinds of things from Pirates, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. Mean Girls..and lots more movies. I love quoting moviessmile

Josefina
Since I saw the movie, I keep mumbling "I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt!" in a Jack-tone (almost unconsciously by now) when I am in school -- I think my classmates think me mad, hooray! big grin

...sad

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Josefina
Since I saw the movie, I keep mumbling "I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt!" in a Jack-tone (almost unconsciously by now) when I am in school -- I think my classmates think me mad, hooray! big grin

...sad

laughing I love that part!! I say things under my breath in class, and I start wanting to laugh but then I try to hide it...I'm not sure if anyone notices though.

Chiki Mina
my social class professor hates pirates lol she just cant understand why teen agers dig that movie. HELLO!! Other than that movie is fukin awesome it has sexy pirates!!

x_hp_fan
Sexy pirate. drool

mmoviejunkie
how can anyone hate pirates??

Chiki Mina
i dont care important thing is that i love potc and that it hit the billion mark!

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
how can anyone hate pirates??

I don't know I think I'm gonna go watch the first movie in a little bit. stick out tongue

When does the DMC come out on DVD??

Chiki Mina
in dec 5th sweety. not long now!!

x_hp_fan
Thank goodness! It's not that for from now...I hope I can wait that long though laughing out loud Thanks for letting me know. big grin

Chiki Mina
no prob hun. im sure that this month will past pretty fast!! next thing we know we have our dvd!! and bloopers lol i cant wait for bloopers!

x_hp_fan
I love bloopers!! I didn't know they were gonna have bloopers w/ the DVD!! eek!

Chiki Mina
go to the dmc bloopers forum for a sec big grin

x_hp_fan
There's a different forum for them!?!?

evilm0nki3
a different thread

x_hp_fan
Oh. She had said forum so I actually started looking for a forum embarrasment Hehe!

Chiki Mina
oops i meant thread loool sorry its my fault
stupid me lol

ivebeendepped43
nice

stormlover
I picked up tia dalma's caribbean accent
" Ders a certan destaneee about you will turna."
" He cut out him heart"
I even tried to decorate my room like her shack. lol

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by johnnyforever
how does potc effect your life?

what i mean is, have you ever found yourself like,

let's say someone says something, then you say, "that's very interesting" laughing

i do that all the time.

or like when your in a store and you start walking like jack!

i say "that's very interesting" and find myself walking like Jack before i can even think about it! i love to act like a pirate!!

yar yar, fliberdeegee
being a pirate we do wretchedly
do what u want cuz a pirate is free
u r a pirate!!

Bwa Ha Ha
I do practically all of that... and 4 those who have watched Sleepy Hollow, whenever someone asks me something that is kind of unanswerable, i say 'It was the Headless Horseman' or whenever someone accuses me of something lol

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
I do practically all of that... and 4 those who have watched Sleepy Hollow, whenever someone asks me something that is kind of unanswerable, i say 'It was the Headless Horseman' or whenever someone accuses me of something lol

OOoo Ill say that when mom says "who did it?" and we all say we didn't do it..

It was the headless horseman.

brilliant

Bwa Ha Ha
lol yeah

I Made My Own Siggy! YAY!!!

ivebeendepped43
very..................very.........................very strange

willofthewisp
POTC has affected my life in the respect that I know describe things I've already talked about as "said."

Exp: So I was doing this assignment and it really sucked.
Other person: Yeah?
Me: Yeah, so I was doing SAID paper and...

I try to include Jackspeech in my every day life, lol.

ivebeendepped43
i do that too!!

ivebeendepped43
i mentioned something about CATCF today at school................but at this point i cant remember what i said.ill tell u when i figure it out

Bwa Ha Ha
lol i do too but people look at me strange lol

Chiki Mina
please tell me i dont need glasses...please tell me my eyes arent playing tricks on me..but Bwa Ha Ha, is that a rubber chicken on ur siggy?

ivebeendepped43
............unfortunately, yes, its a rubber chicken. represents her randomness

Chiki Mina
thank u ivebeendeped..i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

ivebeendepped43
no pro!

~Kongu_Dude~
Hello. wave

johnnyforever
welcome my friend to the 'how does potc effect your life?' forum!

would you like to comment?

~Kongu_Dude~
I guess I should see the movie first. dodgy

I want to see it. happy

Maybe I can rent it on Friday. dodgy

katelovespirate
willofthewisp, i do that ALL the time. that "said paper" thing. people always have to stop me and ask me what i meant, im like, um, when did we lose all culture in the way we speak??? lol...

people know what i'm talking about when i say "the movie."

i wrote a thesis in my social psychology paper about online forums and how they affect our lives, using myself as a prime example.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
I guess I should see the movie first. dodgy

I want to see it. happy

Maybe I can rent it on Friday. dodgy

so you saw the 2nd one and not the 1st?

Chiki Mina
my ex boy-er neighbor did the same. He saw the second without seeing the first...hes such an air head...i spit on him.

mmoviejunkie
lol, thats not very nice...

i never saw the first one until this year...the weekend before DMC came out i rented the 1st one to watch it before i went to see DMC

i dont see how people can watch movies out of order...

-savvychick-
omg mmoviejunkie, u didnt see potc 1 til this year, how could u resist the sexiness 4 that long...lol

Chiki Mina
lol, thats not very nice...

i never saw the first one until this year...the weekend before DMC came out i rented the 1st one to watch it before i went to see DMC

i dont see how people can watch movies out of order...

you dont know the half of it....

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by -savvychick-
omg mmoviejunkie, u didnt see potc 1 til this year, how could u resist the sexiness 4 that long...lol

lol, i know *sniff *sniff* two years of not knowing how sexy captain jack sparrow is-
i always planned to see it but i never got the chance

Kongu Dude
so you saw the 2nd one and not the 1st?

*Cough* No. dodgy

Are they good?

johnnyforever
firefirefireph that's the whole point! we must get you to a dvd player NOW!!

*all mummy-like* Joinnnn... Usss... Kongu! Join Us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.