SAW III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Good movie ==> bad Sequal ==> Death of the Movies.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/sawiii/

Solution: Stop making good movies.

Oh wait. its already been applied.

Shoot. All. Producers.

Fawne
i resent that..i want to see saw three..the first two were pretty good

Solo
The first one was pretty bad, the second was awful. I'll still get dragged along to the third, I'm sure.

SnakeEyes
I actually liked the first one.

Didn't like the second one all that much, though.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I actually liked the first one.

Didn't like the second one all that much, though.

Fawne
i don't see how you people see Saw as a bad horror movie..it is much more of a mind bender film then a horror film..horror films are where their is some dude with knives in a glove or a chainsaw with him chasing after you..this is more of a murder mystery erm okay not exactly a murder mystery

Impediment
Saw and Saw II are among the worst horror movies I've ever seen. I'll probably end up seeing Saw III when it comes out on Starz just because I have nothing better to watch.

Bardock42
Liked them both...I'm easy to please though.

coolmovies
The first one was good

-Tired Hiker-
I like them both as well. They actually entertain me and some of the typical horror film gimmicks are rather forgivable since the movie is based on how the next person is going to die, kind of like the Final Destination films. I could care less if the acting sux and if the dialogue is cheesy, I just want to see how these idiots are going to die.

H. S. 6
I liked the first one. Never saw the second.

fantasygirl
I'm so tired of people making so many sequels to movies. erm

Silverstein
i loved the First one, they had a good cast, the 2nd movie i dont thinkw as as good, not only that but the original director didnt direct saw II

~Da Rev~
First one was awesome.

Second one was predictable.

Solo
Originally posted by Fawne
it is much more of a mind bender film then a horror film.
Right.

Wolfie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375876&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Fawne
Originally posted by Solo
Right.

no seriously i am freaking serious...just look at it for a minute..sure it has blood and gore...but not the average B & G

Strangelove
Originally posted by Fawne
no seriously i am freaking serious...just look at it for a minute..sure it has blood and gore...but not the average B & G I think Solo was agreeing, not being sarcastic.

Strangelove
and this belongs in Horror movies no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.