Cutest thing in the entire world.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1569125216323959688&q=Hamster&hl=en

This is probably the cutest video I've ever seen but I cannot fail to feel sorry for the little bugger. He's probably dizzy.

In Fate's Hands
hahaha i love it when they fell but i never seen them fall out of it

SelphieT
laughing out loud That was great! My mice used to do that all the time

Noble Strong
my penis is cuter

Kelly_LS
My hamster is too chunky to even do that, lol. I can't help but laugh embarrasment.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
My hamster is too chunky to even do that, lol. I can't help but laugh embarrasment. Same with my hamster Boogie Legs. She's fat, but she's really fast on her wheel smile. My gerbil Gus is too retarded to even know how to use it laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Noble Strong
my penis is cuter

The hamsters bigger though.erm

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by LethalFemme

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN! laughing

Noble Strong
women always attacking the mans penis.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by SelphieT
Same with my hamster Boogie Legs. She's fat, but she's really fast on her wheel smile. My gerbil Gus is too retarded to even know how to use it laughing out loud
Awww that sounds so cute! stick out tongue I love little rodents.
rolling on floor laughing eek!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN! laughing

Awww that sounds so cute! stick out tongue I love little rodents.

rolling on floor laughing eek!

Thanks.eyes

Kelly_LS
stick out tongue You're very welcome! Wow, they've got a lot of hammy videos on Google now. big grin

DragonWoman
Now THAT was cute

Noble Strong
is this a E-testicular assault?

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by DragonWoman
Now THAT was cute
Totally...love

LF, That's a dwarf hammy in that video, do you know!?

LethalFemme
Totally...love

LF, That's a dwarf hammy in that video, do you know!?

I'm sure it's still bigger than a part of a certain someones anatomy.ermm

Kelly_LS
I'm sure it's still bigger than a part of a certain someones anatomy.ermm
No, I was wondering if that was a dwarf hamster or some other type? laughing out loud

SelphieT
dwarf hamsters are REALLY CUTE, but they can be really mean too sad

DragonWoman
FYI all...if you dont want the Hampster Dance song stuck in your head, dont click the according link in the right frame...unfortunately such a thing has happened to me *shudders*

LethalFemme
No, I was wondering if that was a dwarf hamster or some other type? laughing out loud

Oh.bag

nope.tongue12

Kelly_LS
dwarf hamsters are REALLY CUTE, but they can be really mean too sad
Yeah. My hamster has never bitten me, unless by accident (food on fingers), but when I was little, the hamsters I had bit me, once to where I was bleeding a lot. Twinkie (my hammy now) is really mellow.
FYI all...if you dont want the Hampster Dance song stuck in your head, dont click the according link in the right frame...unfortunately such a thing has happened to me *shudders*
I saw that and I was very tempted...but I refrained.

DragonWoman
Hehe, smart girl...

SelphieT
Yeah. My hamster has never bitten me, unless by accident (food on fingers), but when I was little, the hamsters I had bit me, once to where I was bleeding a lot. Twinkie (my hammy now) is really mellow.

I saw that and I was very tempted...but I refrained.

Oh, my Russian Black Bear hamster (sounds pretty fancy huh? laughing out loud ) has only nibbled on me, she's never made me bleed. She's nocturnal, so I'm very nice to her when she's sleepy and leave her alone. Yet, my friends can be stupid, and they mess with her while she's sleeping, and she bites them enough to make them bleed....but they deserved it big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
This thread should have pictures of me all over it.

DragonWoman
why King?

Kelly_LS
Hehe, smart girl...
big grin
Oh, my Russian Black Bear hamster (sounds pretty fancy huh? laughing out loud ) has only nibbled on me, she's never made me bleed. She's nocturnal, so I'm very nice to her when she's sleepy and leave her alone. Yet, my friends can be stupid, and they mess with her while she's sleeping, and she bites them enough to make them bleed....but they deserved it big grin
Yeah, my Mom makes me wake Twinkie up in the evening time every 3-5 days (about 2-3 hours before she normally gets up) to clean her cage and I hate it, not because of the risk of getting bit, because there isn't one, but the fact that..well would you like to be woken up hours before you normally got up? Lol. Plus I read somewhere that waking the hamsters up while they're sleeping can stress them out and cause earlier death. I hope that's not true though.
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
This thread should have pictures of me all over it.
scared

Ultraman Baltan
I find this cuter.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2147505680139108540&q=Mr.+Meaty&hl=en

Council#13

This is probably the cutest video I've ever seen but I cannot fail to feel sorry for the little bugger. He's probably dizzy.

eek! Not the cutest thing I've seen, but amusing to watch again and again and again

Lumanix

This is probably the cutest video I've ever seen but I cannot fail to feel sorry for the little bugger. He's probably dizzy. Wrong.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I find this cuter.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2147505680139108540&q=Mr.+Meaty&hl=en
I'm not going to take all the time to buffer/download that, so what is it?
Originally posted by Lumanix
Wrong.
Right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.