Exar Kun and Obi-Wan vs. Ulic Qel-Droma and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
The Combatants: TSW Exar Kun and ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi versus Ulic Qel-Droma (prior Cay's death) and ROTS Anakin Skywalker.

The Setting: Mos Eisley Starport, Tatooine as seen in the game Star Wars Galaxies.

The Match Type: No Holds Barred, two out of three victories wins the match. Anything goes, no restrictions. Free to use anything and everything.

By "two out of three victories" I mean just that. The combatants will fight two to three rounds. Whoever gets two victories first will be the winner (think WWE).

ESB Vader
ok well now lets assume exar kun will use his amulet at full blast, kun would wtf pwn anakin and thats 2 on 1 now, ulic vs kun and obi wan.

and i dont know why but i assume ragnos crowned kun DLOTS because he was stronger than ulic

and this is mos eisley right? well obi wan after rots likes to hang out here to watch over luke, so common sense would say he knows the area damm well and maybe could throw debris at either ulic or anakin.

BUT if anakin fights obiwan, ulic fights kun, then obi wan goes down and its a 2 on 1 match, i dont know how this will fare or if exar will use lightning as the dark side source book claims he mastered. either he kills anakin or fights with ulic then get back stabbed by anakin

Advent
Originally posted by ESB Vader
and i dont know why but i assume ragnos crowned kun DLOTS because he was stronger than ulic

It's basically just logical deduction, here.

When Ulic fought Kun for the first time (prior to being crowned by Ragnos) they were described as equals with a lightsaber. As the narration does say exactly that "neither can claim an advantage with a lightsaber!", however, this was Kun before creating his double bladed lightsaber, so I'd believe it's safe to assume Kun's gotten better with a blade whereas Ulic hasn't shown to improve much. And Kun also is greater in the Force than Ulic. He has been even during that duel.

Obi-Wan didn't go there during ROTS, which is what version of Obi-Wan this is.

ESB Vader
still id think exar and obi1 will win, you said with "a" lightsaber right? what form does exar kun use? and can he really do lightning just because a stat book says so

Darth Subjekt
Is this the clear minded lightside Anakin that just had to "decide" to win against Dooku, or the hot-headed clouded judgement Anakin/Vader?

I guess you would have said Vader, but then i would assume suited Vader...just trying to clarify.

If lightside Anakin, i would say they would have a very good chance to beat OB1/Kun...BUT, since Anakin hates sand (and prolly that planet) that might work against him in a way.

Quinlan_Vos
Edit

Blue_Hefner
Anakin and Ulic could do it. Anakin knows the planet best. He could use animals to kill Obi while Ulic possibly stalemates Exar. Annie and Ulic could team up. Exar may good with his double bladed saber but he's never fought two people at once.

ESB Vader
ulic stalemates exar? in DLOTS they were equal in saber combat and by TSW exar has shown major improvement, innovation and learning the force drain to fuk the massassi up and do not underestimate exar kun,

Blue_Hefner
I dont underestimate Kun. In fact i believe he's the most powerful.

darthsith19
Kun and Kenobi would win. Kenobi could hold Skywalker off till Exar kills Ulic and then it's bye-bye Anakin.

ESB Vader
to me the most powerul is nihilus DE palpatine and exar kun, then after that i would say its the bald man revan(i hate all the other faces, the asian bald dude suits revan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.