Cosmic Battle Part II this one's a doozy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder ( Secret Wars 1 and 2)
Molecule Man ( Pre retconned)
White Crown Phoenix

vs.

Mr. Mxy (World's Funnest)
Classic ION
Parallax

Ext@nt
Cosmic Extant takes everyone excpet Phoenix.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Cosmic Extant takes everyone excpet Phoenix. are you at all familiar with pre-ret beyonder or molecule man?

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
are you at all familiar with pre-ret beyonder or molecule man? Beat me to it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Beat me to it. wink

Ext@nt
If they have a beggining then he can beat them by wiping it out of the timeline.

galan7777777
If they have a beggining then he can beat them by wiping it out of the timeline. and what is time to the beyonder? he has ALWAYS been..... he would laugh at the worlogog's power.... im sure you havent read Secret Wars I or II, but have you seen the beyonder respect thread? it should answer some Q's for ya wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

trolly_crouchjr
Whats wif you and cosmics?

Ext@nt
I didn't know he was eternal. But anyone who DOES have a beggining would lose.

And his full powers include:
The combined powers of a Lord of Order and a Lord of Chaos
Waveriders power
The Worlogog
And the power he absorbed from Metron's Mobius Chair.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Extant can't beat anyone on either side of this list. I'll put him in one of my threads when I get a little lower on the cosmic scale.

Avalonofthewind
Zauriel wins.

He has god take away their powers.

galan7777777
I didn't know he was eternal. But anyone who DOES have a beggining would lose.

And his full powers include:
The combined powers of a Lord of Order and a Lord of Chaos
Waveriders power
The Worlogog
And the power he absorbed from Metron's Mobius Chair. im not saying extant is weak, but his power is FAR from the beyonders'

Ext@nt
nvrhadaclue, Extant would erase Ion and Parallax from history. The same for Molecule Man if he has a beggining.

galan7777777
nvrhadaclue, Extant would erase Ion and Parallax from history. The same for Molecule Man if he has a beggining. MM does have a beginning, but his power is still 2nd only to that of pre ret beyonder wink Extant couldn't beat him as easily as u think

Ext@nt
He wouldnt fight him head on, he would wipe out his birth from the timestream.

Lord Urizen
Classic Beyonder beats everyone on this list...

bigbran
He wouldnt fight him head on, he would wipe out his birth from the timestream. Frankly, I'm quite sure he would get whiped out from anyone on this list.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by bigbran
Frankly, I'm quite sure he would get whiped out from anyone on this list.

I dont think you know anything about Extant at full power.

He wipes out Hal Jordan's and Kyle Rayner's birth. Now what will they do?

Same with Molecule man.

I don't think you understand he can edit the timeline to anything he wishes. He can delete events he doesnt like and alter other ones.

galan7777777
I dont think you know anything about extant at full power. i dont think you know about MM/ Beyonders FP wink

He wipes out Hal Jordans and Kyle Rayners birth. Now what will they do?

Same with Molecule man.

I don't think you understand he can edit the timeline to anything he wishes. he can delete events he doesnt like and alter other ones. even if he could do this to MM (which he couldnt) there is no way in hell Extant is beating the beyonder

Ext@nt
I know hes not beating the Beyonder since he has no beggining. If Molecule Man has a birth then Extant can erase it.

Lord Urizen
Classic Beyonder beats everyone on this list...give it up already

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Classic Beyonder beats everyone on this list...give it up already

I haven't given up anything. The Classic beyonder as you like to call him is really the non cannon beyonder. and he isnt any more powerful than the World's funnest mxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.