Ultraman Cosmos With The Touch vs. ANYONE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman Cosmos is the world's least favorite Ultraman, but he still has immense power. OVER class 1,000 strength, fast enough to out fly a laser by miles, and much, much more. But, even with this, there's more. HE HAS THE TOUCH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bK8ZEPZw84

Is there anyone besides another Touch user that can possibly stop him?

bigbran
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman Cosmos is the world's least favorite Ultraman, but he still has immense power. OVER class 1,000 strength, fast enough to out fly a laser by miles, and much, much more. But, even with this, there's more. HE HAS THE TOUCH!

Is there anyone besides another Touch user that can possibly stop him? That's the Ultra Man, you like?
That's like Power Rangers.

If that's the case, then Superman.

This also doesn't seem to comic related....

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bigbran
HAHAHAHAHA, that's the Ultra Man, you like?
That's like Power Rangers.

Superman....

So just because it looks similar in a MUSIC VIDEO means it's like Power Rangers. Not only that, but you make fun of someone else's likes just because it's not YOUR term of entertainment.......... You really are an ass.

Fact: Ultraman Cosmos is widely considered to be the weakest and worst Ultraman ever, yet has the longest running series and three blockbuster smash hits that have even broken Japanese box office records. People complained that his fruity-ish techniques made him look worse than previous Ultramen as well.

Ultraman Baltan
If that's the case, then Superman.

Wrong. He does not have the Touch. Besides, Cosmos is powerful enough to take on Superman without it anyways, considering he has destroyed a STAR before.

galan7777777

Is there anyone besides another Touch user that can possibly stop him? This thread has nothing to do with comics and even if it did, its waaaaay to random...... but id say that wonder woman could easily beat the "Mighty Morphing Ultraman Cosmos" big grin

Ultraman Baltan
FACT: The actor that played Ultraman Cosmos was arrested for assult and battery right before the production of an episode. He was accused of beating down his friend's little brother due to anger issues. It took over a year until the series could finish.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by galan7777777
this has nothing to do with comics...... but id say that wonder woman could easily beat the "Mighty Morphing Ultraman Cosmos" big grin

You guys are total assholes, you know that? THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE ****ING POWER RANGERS, OK? They use the same style, so they're the same? Ultraman started in the God damn sixties! They have intricate plots and amazing characters, not to mention good sfx. But I guess it doesn't matter, considering Ultraman is the third biggest scifi franchise ever. So Tsubuyah Studios is laughing at those insults all the way to the bank, knowing that they have billions of dollars and are one of the biggest studios in the world.

Ultraman Baltan
wonder woman

Until she destroys a star in one shot, sit down and shut up.

Ultraman Baltan
FACT: In the Tiga series, it turned out the Tiga was actually evil until a Light Cleansing. There were hints in the Cosmos show something similar happened to Cosmos.

bigbran
FACT: The actor that played Ultraman Cosmos was arrested for assult and battery right before the production of an episode. He was accused of beating down his friend's little brother due to anger issues. It took over a year until the series could finish. Point: self descibable.Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Wrong. He does not have the Touch. Besides, Cosmos is powerful enough to take on Superman without it anyways, considering he has destroyed a STAR before. Why does he need the "Touch"?
Plus, Superman has taken a double black hole.
Superman hauls his ass to the sun, and then, pulls him in there.Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
So just because it looks similar in a MUSIC VIDEO means it's like Power Rangers. Not only that, but you make fun of someone else's likes just because it's not YOUR term of entertainment.......... You really are an ass.

Fact: Ultraman Cosmos is widely considered to be the weakest and worst Ultraman ever, yet has the longest running series and three blockbuster smash hits that have even broken Japanese box office records. People complained that his fruity-ish techniques made him look worse than previous Ultramen as well. Your any better? You just called me an ass, for making fun of a guy. I don't have to like everyone, and quite frankly, this board is for people to speak out, and share there opinions.
Plus, I think the rules could help you here.

Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone. It has brought to our attention that this only deals with DBZ and SW. Their examples hold true, however, for any character that is not viewed primarily through a comic medium.

Ultraman Baltan
Superman hauls his ass to the sun, and then, pulls him in there. Your any better? You just called me an ass, for making fun of a guy. I don't have to like everyone, and quite frankly, this board is for people to speak out, and share there opinions.
Plus, I think the rules could help you here.

You don't have to like it. That means nothing here. It's the fact that you were demeaning something that other people like. I never said you have to like it, but I'm saying you don't insult it or laugh at it as you did. That's not an opinion, that's an insult.

bigbran
You don't have to like it. That means nothing here. It's the fact that you were demeaning something that other people like. I never said you have to like it, but I'm saying you don't insult it or laugh at it as you did. That's not an opinion, that's an insult. I'm stating my opinion, anyways.....
Superman whipes the floor with him.

galan7777777
Until she destroys a star in one shot, sit down and shut up. wow, you must be really tough to be able to type such harsh words wink

Ultraman Baltan
Superman hauls his ass to the sun, and then, pulls him in there.

Cosmos survived seven planet busting moves in a row, and then utterly destroyed a legion of creatures that LIVED in black holes.

Ultraman Baltan
I'm stating my opinion, anyways.....
Superman whipes the floor with him.

No, he won't.

Ultraman Baltan
wow, you must be really tough to be able to type such harsh words wink

And you must be so fantastic since you took a jab at someone else's "hobby".

Ultraman Baltan
I'm stating my opinion

You were stating an insult, not the same as an opinion.

bigbran
Cosmos survived seven planet busting moves in a row, and then utterly destroyed a legion of creatures that LIVED in black holes.

I said Superman can take his hit. Then take him to the sun, pull him in the centre, in the mean time Superman will be sundipping, while also beating the mighty morphing Power Ranger.

galan7777777
You were stating an insult, not the same as an opinion. and how did i take a jab? i just stated my oppinion

bigbran
You were stating an insult, not the same as an opinion. And if my opinion be an insult, so be it. It's not like I threatened you. I called the character out on his "coolness." Do you know this guy personally?

Your also going right against forum rules.

Ultraman Baltan
What does this have to do with your side?

I said Superman can take his hit. Then take him to the sun, pull him in the centre, in the mean time Superman will be sundipping, while also beating the mighty morphing Power Ranger.

Once again, you took another jab at someone's else's liking. You must feel real proud.

It means that Cosmos was hit by the star he destroyed. And a star is over ten times hotter than the sun. So frankly, he went SUN DIPPING TIMES TEN. The sun's not gonna hurt him. He has shown strength to that of Superman, plus even more.

Ultraman Baltan
And if my opinion be an insult, so be it. It's not like I threatened you. I called the character out on his "coolness." Do you know this guy personally?

I know that if I made fun of things you like, you would be pissed. It's called being a mutual human being that actually knows his limits. Your intelligence to bash someone else's liking only means that you have nothing better to do than insult other people's opinions.
And about coolness? I think Ultraman's cool. It's a different point of view. For example, I don't think you are cool, but you don't see me ready to bash you for being alive. Go ahead and not like, but don't be an ass about it.

Ext@nt
What is a "touch user"? as you put it?

bigbran
Once again, you took another jab at someone's else's liking. You must feel real proud. Actually that's you who is doing this.
Your making fun of the Power Rangers. Your taking it as an insult for him to be called one, when I'm using it to say what he looks like.

Good job though.

It means that Cosmos was hit by the star he destroyed. And a star is over ten times hotter than the sun. So frankly, he went SUN DIPPING TIMES TEN. The sun's not gonna hurt him. He has shown strength to that of Superman, plus even more. Yes but Superman will be getting stronger, in the sun, while the centre of the sun is hotter than the surface.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ext@nt
What is a "touch user"? as you put it?

Anyone who uses the Touch, such as Optimus and Rodimus.

I watch Pokemon
Wrong. He does not have the Touch. Besides, Cosmos is powerful enough to take on Superman without it anyways, considering he has destroyed a STAR before. In an interview with Joe Casey on Alvaro's ComicBoards, he states that Superman can re-arrange the Solar System and tear a star apart. eek!

shifty

Ultraman Baltan
Actually that's you who is doing this.
Your making fun of the Power Rangers. Your taking it as an insult for him to be called one, when I'm using it to say what he looks like.

You did not say that was what he looks like. You were using it as a bland of cheesiness and lameness. You knew how one was going to take it, thus you used it as a way to make me feel angry.

Good job, though.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
In an interview with Joe Casey on Alvaro's ComicBoards, he states that Superman can re-arrange the Solar System and tear a star apart.

STATES, doesn't show.

Ext@nt
Anyone who uses the Touch, such as Optimus and Rodimus.

You mean a Matrix bearer? The song only played for them while they had it.

Who in Marvel and DC so you think could've bore the martix of leadership?

bigbran
I know that if I made fun of things you like, you would be pissed. It's called being a mutual human being that actually knows his limits. Your intelligence to bash someone else's liking only means that you have nothing better to do than insult other people's opinions.
And about coolness? I think Ultraman's cool. It's a different point of view. For example, I don't think you are cool, but you don't see me ready to bash you for being alive. Go ahead and not like, but don't be an ass about it. HAHAHAHAHA, you called an actual human not cool, because he insulted your fantasy character?

WOW!!

You also just bashed me there. You sure know what your doing. roll eyes (sarcastic) The fact is, that I never insulted you, and your "coolness" while you did it to me, because I insulted a fictional character. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Do you see me mad? You called me not cool, while I called your mantoy not cool, and you got pissed.

And no, I don't think Ultra Toy is cool. But your taking your liking of him, a little far.

So, I'm going to say this. Wonder Man would beat this chump.

Plus this thread shouldn't be here.

Ultraman Baltan
Yes but Superman will be getting stronger, in the sun, while the centre of the sun is hotter than the surface.

Ya know what's funny? Cosmos gains power times ten automatically out of the earth's atmosphere. So in space, he over class 1,000 strength and able to blast a star(he did it on earth) is doubled, making him just as bad. But here's another catch. Intense light gives Cosmos even MORE power, causing extra power on top of that since the sun is even brighter up close. So if Superman even goes NEAR the son, he is dead 10/10.

bigbran
You did not say that was what he looks like. You were using it as a bland of cheesiness and lameness. You knew how one was going to take it, thus you used it as a way to make me feel angry.

Good job, though. What if I liked Power Rangers?
Then it would be you who would be doing the exact same thing. Do you think about what you write?

I'm using the Power Rangers to show what he looks like.

Ultraman Baltan
HAHAHAHAHA, you called an actual human not cool, because he insulted your fantasy character?

WOW!!

You also just bashed me there. You sure know what your doing. roll eyes (sarcastic) The fact is, that I never insulted you, and your "coolness" while you did it to me, because I insulted a fictional character. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Do you see me mad? You called me not cool, while I called your mantoy not cool, and you got pissed.

And no, I don't think Ultra Toy is cool. But your taking your liking of him, a little far.

So, I'm going to say this. Wonder Man would beat this chump.

Plus this thread shouldn't be here.

That's what's funny. I don't think you're cool not because you bashed a fantasy character, but because you wished to to hurt someone else for no particular reason. I call that not cool.

You lose.

Oh, and I don't collect toys. Thus a typical steriotype of people who like something.

bigbran
Ya know what's funny? Cosmos gains power times ten automatically out of the earth's atmosphere. So in space, he over class 1,000 strength and able to blast a star(he did it on earth) is doubled, making him just as bad. But here's another catch. Intense light gives Cosmos even MORE power, causing extra power on top of that since the sun is even brighter up close. So if Superman even goes NEAR the son, he is dead 10/10. Can you provide a lick o proof.

Plus, Superman has turned the endless wheels of Maggedonn. The equivilent of moving a solar system.

Superman 10000/10.

Ultraman Baltan
Can you provide a lick o proof.

Considering I do not have the show on DVD, no. But if you can't take someone's word for something or choose to ignore it because it's being done by a fan of the character that knows a ton about the character, it's once again steriotypical.

bigbran
That's what's funny. I don't think you're cool not because you bashed a fantasy character, but because you wished to to hurt someone else. I call that not cool. So, that's me.
Your using your big curse words, and telling people to sit down and shut up, to hep your character.
You even said this to Galan.
Your telling me to do something, when it's you, who needs to calm down.

You lose.When did this happen?

Oh, and I don't collect toys. Thus a typical steriotype of people who like something. Huh?

Ultraman Baltan
Plus, Superman has turned the endless wheels of Maggedonn. The equivilent of moving a solar system.

Superman 10000/10.

And Cosmos defeated Neo Baltan, strong enough to collide in a galaxy. Superman's dead.

Ultraman Baltan
So, that's me.
Your using your big curse words, and telling people to sit down and shut up, to hep your character.
You even said this to Galan.
Your telling me to do something, when it's you, who needs to calm down.

I never said you needed to calm down. I said that you need to think about what you say to people. I was in response to your actions. I do not take likely to ANYONE who wants to insult someone else's "hobbies" or them just for being or looking different. This has nothing to do with Ultraman. This has to do with you being a jerk and not caring for your actions, which I don't take lightly to.

bigbran
Considering I do not have the show on DVD, no. But if you can't take someone's word for something or choose to ignore it because it's being done by a fan of the character that knows a ton about the character, it's once again steriotypical. You do know, that to back up anything, that you need to show proof.

I haven't seen the show, and quite frankly, I don't care if your a superfan or not. But how would I know what is factual, and what is fictional. You could lie to me, and I wouldn't know it.

Plus, this doesn't belong here.
You'll have to show your liking to this character in the movie forums.

bigbran
I never said you needed to calm down. I said that you need to think about what you say to people. I was in response to your actions. I do not take likely to ANYONE who wants to insult someone else's "hobbies" or them just for being or looking different. This has nothing to do with Ultraman. This has to do with you being a jerk and not caring for your actions, which I don't take lightly to. Why should I care? This is me, you can do all you want, and your not going to change what I think, state, and feel.

But it's you who cares, about what I do, and yet your doing the same DAMN thing.
Hypocrite.

Ultraman Baltan
You mean a Matrix bearer? The song only played for them while they had it.

Who in Marvel and DC so you think could've bore the martix of leadership?

It doesn't matter, considering it DIDN'T happen to them. I'm so hoping to find a video of Chuck Norris with The Touch in the backround. Everything as we know it would be utterly destroyed. No one could beat that.

Ultraman Baltan
You do know, that to back up anything, that you need to show proof.

I haven't seen the show, and quite frankly, I don't care if your a superfan or not. But how would I know what is factual, and what is fictional. You could lie to me, and I wouldn't know it.

Plus, this doesn't belong here.
You'll have to show your liking to this character in the movie forums.

You could be lieing about Superman under that circumstance.

Ext@nt
Superman did not beat mageddon on his own, he had the super-evolved army of earth, all the heros and the angels of heaven

bigbran
You could be lieing about Superman under that circumstance. Oh my...

You want proof?

bigbran
Superman did not beat mageddon on his own, he had the super-evolved army of earth, all the heros and the angels of heaven I said he turned the wheel.

Ultraman Baltan
Why should I care? This is me, you can do all you want, and your not going to change what I think, state, and feel.

But it's you who cares, about what I do, and yet your doing the same DAMN thing.
Hypocrite.

To be a hypocrite I have to make fun of something for being different, while I'm not.

And why SHOULD you care? Because that's what being human is all about. You seem to be naive in the way of selfishness, which should not happen. I don't like how you addressed to my likings, so I came back. Lesson? Don't mess with something you don't understand.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh my...

You want proof?

Sure.

Ultraman Baltan
Superman did not beat mageddon on his own, he had the super-evolved army of earth, all the heros and the angels of heaven

Bigbran WAS lieing!

darthgoober
From the sound of this guy, Surfer creams him.

bigbran
To be a hypocrite I have to make fun of something for being different, while I'm not. Ok, then. Your making fun of Human beings, while I'm making fun of fictional characters, happy?

And why SHOULD you care? Because that's what being human is all about. You seem to be naive in the way of selfishness, which should not happen. So I should care, about a character that doesn't exist in the real world?

I don't like how you addressed to my likings, so I came back. Lesson? Don't mess with something you don't understand. I don't think you ever gave me a lesson, but instead just dragged on this pointless thread, when there are hundreds of other fictional characters that can beat your fictional god.

bigbran
Bigbran WAS lieing! DId you read what I wrote? Extant didn't either.

I SAID HE TURNED THE WHEELS!!!

I NEVER SAID HE BEAT ANYONE!!!

DO YOU NEED ME TO SPELL IT OUT LETTER FOR LETTER?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just feel the love oozing all over. makes me all cold and numb inside.

Ultraman Baltan
So I should care, about a character that doesn't exist in the real world?

No. But the people who are fans of them don't like it.

Ultraman Baltan
DId you read what I wrote? Extant didn't either.

I SAID HE TURNED THE WHEELS!!!

I NEVER SAID HE BEAT ANYONE!!!

DO YOU NEED ME TO SPELL IT OUT LETTER FOR LETTER?

Sure. I'm quarentined in my room for sickness, so I have nothing better to do. Try it.

Ultraman Baltan
Ok, then. Your making fun of Human beings, while I'm making fun of fictional characters, happy?

I wasn't making fun of you. I was showing how opinions vary, and how they can add onto something different and possibly more hurtful.

darthgoober
Originally posted by darthgoober
From the sound of this guy, Surfer creams him.

Ultraman Baltan
I don't think you ever gave me a lesson, but instead just dragged on this pointless thread, when there are hundreds of other fictional characters that can beat your fictional god.

Considering I just gave you the lesson in plain view, I think you do not understand anything I am trying to say to you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure. I'm quarentined in my room for sickness, so I have nothing better to do. Try it.

It's cool. I know a forum that will let you give them ideas for non comic matches. It's not allowed here. Don't get upset. You have to get thick skin here. These guys are viscious and mean and all of that. but they smart and make you get on point with ur arguing.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by darthgoober

With The Touch? Nope. But in a regular fight? Not entirely sure. While a higher rank of Ultra such as Max or Zoffy could win, I am not sure if Cosmos could. SS could probably beat Cosmos.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's cool. I know a forum that will let you give them ideas for non comic matches. It's not allowed here. Don't get upset. You have to get thick skin here. These guys are viscious and mean and all of that. but they smart and make you get on point with ur arguing.

It's not that I'm upset, though. It's that I'm trying to show someone how he needs to take things into consideration. I've read a ton of his stuff now, and I do believe he needs to quit.

bigbran
It's not that I'm upset, though. It's that I'm trying to show someone how he needs to take things into consideration. I've read a ton of his stuff now, and I do believe he needs to quit. Quit what?

bigbran
Sure. Ok, heres one first. (not the wheels)
http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eradscrazy7mr.jpg

Ok here.
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1664/magg0ac.th.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8747/magg23jf.th.jpg

Now I think, I'm intitaled to some proof.

Ultraman Baltan
Quit what?

Quit being a jerk and being able to just sit down and say that you don't like something without deciding to hurt someone through it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quit being a jerk and being able to just sit down and say that you don't like something without deciding to hurt someone through it.

Just use the ignore button, it's a fabulous thing. He's on my list. you'll learn to use it quickly here.

Ultraman Baltan
Ok, heres one first. (not the wheels)
http://img468.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eradscrazy7mr.jpg

Ok here.
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1664/magg0ac.th.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8747/magg23jf.th.jpg

Now I think, I'm intitaled to some proof.

THAT'S what you were talking about? That's it? Wow, all of that stress for nothing, huh? Not that big of a feat.

bigbran
nvrbeenwthagirl
Today 10:07 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Quit being a jerk and being able to just sit down and say that you don't like something without deciding to hurt someone through it. I tried to stop a while ago, but your the one calling me names.

Superman beats him, new discussion, or are you just going to call me a jerk, and swear at me?

bigbran
THAT'S what you were talking about? That's it? Wow, all of that stress for nothing, huh? Not that big of a feat. I had no stress.

You do know, that those "little" wheels, dwarf the size of a solar system?

Ultraman Baltan
nvrbeenwthagirl
Today 10:07 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click I tried to stop a while ago, but your the one calling me names.

Superman beats him, new discussion, or are you just going to call me a jerk, and swear at me?

Nah. You're not worth the effort.

And no, you were not putting it down. You were trying to justify something that is not justifyable.

I agree with Nvbeewthagirl, the Ignore Button is a good thing to have. If you don't understand my point by now, it's hopeless.

P.S. Superman dies at the hands of Cosmos. "Power Ranger" that.

bigbran
Nah. You're not worth the effort.

And no, you were not putting it down. You were trying to justify something that is not justifyable.

I agree with Nvbeewthagirl, the Ignore Button is a good thing to have. If you don't understand my point by now, it's hopeless.

P.S. Superman dies at the hands of Cosmos. "Power Ranger" that. I'm actually trying to stop bringing it up.
I just don't see where your proof is.

Ultraman Baltan
Ya know? I think I've only use the Ignore Button three times. Once on Naz(still keeping it), once on Scottie(took it off after a while), and now on Bigbran. I'm starting to see a pattern of personality.

bigbran
What, that you can't debate?

Anyway... your little fanboy thread, will be closed soon anyway.

batdude123
THAT'S what you were talking about? That's it? Wow, all of that stress for nothing, huh? Not that big of a feat.

What the hell? blink That ONLY shows him moving an object = to that of an entire solar system. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ext@nt
Maggeddon was defeated by all the humans of earth super evolved and all the heros and the angels of heaven.

Have you read the comic?

bigbran
Maggeddon was defeated by all the humans of earth super evolved and all the heros and the angels of heaven.

Have you read the comic? No one said anything about this anyway.

We are talking about moving the wheels, not the character.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by batdude123
What the hell? blink That ONLY shows him moving an object = to that of an entire solar system. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm talking about how all he needed to do is post that and not get into a huge deal about it. Sheesh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
I'm talking about how all he needed to do is post that and not get into a huge deal about it. Sheesh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

My b, my b. embarrasment

Ultraman Baltan
Well, my head hurts like crazy, I'm in a 70 degree room and am still freezing, and have a soar throat. I'm going to bed. Oh, and check in the Off-Topic Forum. I'm writing a novel!

Good night!

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
My b, my b. embarrasment What?

I never made a deal about the feat.

If you read the second post, of this thread, you'll see.

Otherwise, that guy is just lying.

Ultraman Baltan
No, I wasn't lying like you did about the Superman wheel thing a while back.

Yes, I read that ONE post. Couldn't resist.

Oh, if any insults come out of your mouth about me being a Fanboy or whatever Bigbran, think of this: I'll be laughing at that all the way to the bank while cashing in from my new book.

batdude123
What?

I never made a deal about the feat.

If you read the second post, of this thread, you'll see.

Otherwise, that guy is just lying.

My b, my b. embarrasment

bigbran
No, I wasn't lying like you did about the Superman wheel thing a while back.

Yes, I read that ONE post. Couldn't resist.

Oh, if any insults come out of your mouth about me being a Fanboy or whatever Bigbran, think of this: I'll be laughing at that all the way to the bank while cashing in from my new book. I'm just seeing if you read my posts.

I never lied about the wheel thing.
I even provided the scan.

If you can show me anything about me lying, I will admit I am wrong.

bigbran
Look, here is me lying.

Can you provide a lick o proof.

Superman 10000/10. Originally posted by Ext@nt
Superman did not beat mageddon on his own, he had the super-evolved army of earth, all the heros and the angels of heaven Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Bigbran WAS lieing!

It's obvious that Extant didn't read what I wrote.

Ultraman Baltan
My goodness. This thread is still alive? Geez.

juggernaut66666
WTF is this ???? New season of Power Rangers?????

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
WTF is this ???? New season of Power Rangers?????

This came out in 2001. no expression

And don't make me have the talk with you I did Bigbran. So if you have nothing to add to the topic, turn your head and walk away.

bigbran
WTF is this ???? New season of Power Rangers????? We don't know....

juggernaut66666
http://youtube.com/watch?v=agEjzQLiuGA

bigbran
http://youtube.com/watch?v=agEjzQLiuGA laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ultraman Baltan
My friend Ashley just loves the Power Rangers. I don't like them, but it doesn't really matter to me. Still, I'm always giddy at seeing reruns of the original. It brings back so many mmemories. I remember when Lord Zedd was the shit. The big hat is just an extra boost. Still, there was only one show I remember kicking PR's sorry ass when I was 5-7: "Big Bad Beetleborgs"! Now THAT was awesome! Haven't seen it in forever, though.

What attracts me to Ultraman is that it is like a live action comic. It's style is different, but the theme is similar. Plus, the characters are normally somewhat silly yet really well written. I was so shocked to see Hayata smack Ide across the face like he did in one of the original episodes. Made my head pull back. Superman was always, to me, the most irritating superhero out there. The only way he's beaten is by a rock. Ultraman has just as much power as Superman(possibly even more), but has a power limit. He is only on earth for around three minutes at a time, which goes down depending on how much energy he uses. I love his whole backround of being a hero, but not always agreeing with what must be done.

Savior
Zordon comands Alpha to teleport Tommy and the Dragon zord to Ultraman; then watch Tommy kick his butt on the viewing glob. =]

Soljer
Ultraman? What the shit?

laughing

You gotta be kidding me.

The Surfer slaps this clown around, and then Thor caves his skull in.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soljer
Ultraman? What the shit?

laughing

You gotta be kidding me.

The Surfer slaps this clown around, and then Thor caves his skull in.

laughing out loud I can't believe what a loser you are. You base things solely on looks. Pathetic. The ladies must love you.

Soljer
laughing out loud I can't believe what a loser you are. You base things solely on looks. Pathetic. The ladies must love you.

Nice to hear you making even more assumptions. Did I say "Ultraman? That looks like shit!"

No.

You have not even a vague clue as to my reasoning, so don't pretend like you do. Simply because everyone else with a rational thought process thinks it looks like one of the most retarded things ever created, doesn't mean that I agree.

My point still stands, though. Whether Ultraman is touching himself or not, Thor or the Surfer could obliterate him.

Ultraman Baltan
Just saw a bunch of the Cosmos movie on Youtube. It sucks. I KNEW Cosmos himself was going to ruin it. Ugh. I was really excited, too. I guess the only reason it was a major box office success was because Baltan was in it. Bummer. Oh well. "Mebius And The Ultrabrothers" will kick serious ass, though, considering it will have all of the Ultras from the 60s and 70s(aka The Awesome Ultras). And supposidly my main man Ultraman(original) supposidly upstages everyone! He's even supposed to have come back from a journey of blowing up a planet twice the size of Jupiter! Kick ass! As it should be. The original was always the most badass one. It's the law.

Tron
Ultraman loses to Optimus Prime, the true holder of "The Touch."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rgIRNyvzE&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKlcOjIUuRo&mode=related&search=

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tron
Ultraman loses to Optimus Prime, the true holder of "The Touch."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rgIRNyvzE&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKlcOjIUuRo&mode=related&search=

I just said no other Touch users allowed.

Tron
Whatever, I'm closing this anyway. It's gone nowhere, and there's only one person arguing for one side, and the needless bashing and pointless posts for 5 pages. And not to mention that it's not comic based.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.