Puck vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Puck(rubber body)

vs

Reed Richards

Fight to KO, but no suffocation and such from Richards

Who takes it?

King_Mungi
I doubt they could ko each other, in the handbooks both Puck and Mr.Fantastic had metahuman durability

this allows them to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures and concussions.

Scoobless
Richards keeps catapulting Puck miles into the sky to see how high he'll bounce until he's knocked out

Sixth_Winged
He'll eventually be back though....

enough time for richards to whip up some abstract killing machine to shoot him with.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
Richards keeps catapulting Puck miles into the sky to see how high he'll bounce until he's knocked out

I doubt that would ko him as he jumped out of the mother ship and landed and was perfectly fine

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AFS-22.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-30.jpg

Grimm22
Reed takes this erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Reed takes this erm

how?

Scoobless
Because Puck can really do nothing to Reed... while Reed has far more options due to his flexibility and insane intelligence level

juggernaut66666
Reed builds an Anti-Puck weapon

King_Mungi
Because Puck can really do nothing to Reed... while Reed has far more options due to his flexibility and insane intelligence level

Thanks, hence why I said neither could really ko each other as the handbooks basically gave them the same level of durability. Intelligence isn't going to help much as he doesn't have prep.

Broly92
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Thanks, hence why I said neither could really ko each other as the handbooks basically gave them the same level of durability. Intelligence isn't going to help much as he doesn't have prep.
Reed puts Puck in an Adamantium cell!

Just incase he gets out Reed will have built!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Reed builds an Anti-Puck weapon

Scoobless
He doesn't really need prep though.... he can take as long as he wants to come up with something and tie Puck up with his foot all at the same time

Broly92
He doesn't really need prep though.... he can take as long as he wants to come up with something and tie Puck up with his foot all at the same time
Thats basically what I said he inprisons him long enough to build some kind of Super weapon

H. S. 6
Reed takes it easily in a real fight.

King_Mungi
If he does that, then yes he definetly wins. However, when it was said "Fight to KO" I assumed they fight h2h

King_Mungi
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Reed takes it easily in a real fight.

How? physically they can't do anything to each other. If suffocation was allowed, reed would take it easily

Broly92
If he does that, then yes he definetly wins. However, when it was said "Fight to KO" I assumed they fight h2h
Depends on the environment I think such as in a abandon forest or in the baxter building!

H. S. 6
How? physically they can't do anything to each other. If suffocation was allowed, reed would take it easily

'Tis what I meant by a real fight. wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by H. S. 6
'Tis what I meant by a real fight. wink

oh....then your right cool

golem370
He could restrain Puck like he has done to Thing.

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
He could restrain Puck like he has done to Thing.

Restraining someone is hardly the same as winning a fight with them.

Also, isn't the arena neutral, unless otherwise described by the thread starter? And they are confined to said arena, unless otherwise stipulated by the thread starter? Hence, no tying puck up with his foot to escape to the baxter building to build an anti-puck device.

With the stipulations presented in this thread? Stalemate.

Unless puck needs to breathe, I suppose. Yeah...that'd work, reed wouldn't need to SUFFOCATE Puck, just use flexible leverage to fling him out of the stratosphere. Or keep him trapped underwater....drowning isn't suffocation. smile.

King_Mungi
I'm pretty sure he still does need to breath so yeah if there is a water body around he probally could drown him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.