Hawkgirl vs Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Hawkgirl

vs

Ms. Marvel(Carol)

Bloodlusted

Who takes it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Miss marvel.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Miss marvel.
How close whould it be? I'm not that famiiar with Hawk Girl, but from what I've heard, she's actually kind of a badass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
How close whould it be? I'm not that famiiar with Hawk Girl, but from what I've heard, she's actually kind of a badass.

Not close at all. Ms. Marvel is stronger, faster, and has those handy energy blast.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not close at all. Ms. Marvel is stronger, faster, and has those handy energy blast.
I meant the version who got absorbed by Rogue(no energy blast). So it would be Hawk Girl w/mace, vs Ms. Marvel(just using her fist)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
I meant the version who got absorbed by Rogue(no energy blast). So it would be Hawk Girl w/mace, vs Ms. Marvel(just using her fist)

I think even the original Ms. Marvel is a bit much Hawk Woman. Now the JLU mace is a differnt Hawk Woman all together.

newyorkcares
Ms. marvel would devastate hawkgirl.It be like, slam !bam! with the mace, marvel gets pissed and knocks hawkgirl the pig out.seeya. Ms. marvel wouldn't even break a sweat.

guy222
ms. marvel is the new

stick out tongue big grin

she wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.