New Avengers vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
A team of various anime characters. They fight on Apokolips. No prep.

EVA Unit 01 (Neon Genesis: Evangelion)
Edward and Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
Spike Spiegel and Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)

New Avengers
Captain America
Iron Man (Extremis)
Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine
+
Hawkeye
Wasp
Warbird

(Yeah I know, comic book versus forum. But I thought this would be somewhat interesting . If it needs to be closed... then that's cool.)

galan7777777
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
A team of various anime characters. They fight on Apokolips. No prep.

EVA Unit 01 (Neon Genesis: Evangelion)
Edward and Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

New Avengers
Captain America
Iron Man (Pre-Extremis)
Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

(Yeah I know, comic book versus forum. But I thought this would be somewhat interesting . If it needs to be closed... then that's cool.) i like the idea, but these arent really comic characters...... one question, why did u choose such a weak new avengers team?

King_Mungi
Vash takes majority out by himself with his heaven gun (or whatever it was called, been awhile since I read it)

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by galan7777777
i like the idea, but these arent really comic characters...... one question, why did u choose such a weak new avengers team? Yeah that's why I put the disclaimer on the bottom. Too one sided? I'll add some Avengers.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Vash takes majority out by himself with his heaven gun (or whatever it was called, been awhile since I read it)

Carol just absorbs it erm

R.O.T. Yahman
What a retarded thread, whats the point debating about characters who you have to read a Wiki page on, to know they even exist. Oooooohhhhh I vote for the Wiki page editors, because they can write what they like. shifty

xmarksthespot
Meh. The wikipedia stuff is just a guide, because I'm assuming the characters aren't that well known. I prefer it to yet another my character can destroy more universes than your character thread.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Carol just absorbs it erm

doubtful not without doing serious harm to herself

grey fox
The Eva unit is technically large enough to use Cloverfield tactics on the NA, namely stomping on them and flailing about. However, while its size is an advantage it's also a hindrance. Due to its overwhelming largeness the Evangelion would have great difficulty in pin-pointing Human sized targets.

Its Pilot is also an utter pussy, whom breaks under emotional stress. Stark could simply repeat his Sentry tactics and turn the boy into a complete wreck, rendering him useless.

Edward Elric is a bit of a wild-card, while his stats are sub-par compared to the opposition his (and his brothers) Matter-manipulation could turn the tide. All he has to do is get a single touch in for OHK.

Motoko is a useful distraction and a competent fighter.

Vash could end it all with a single shot of his Angel Arm but would wimp out, also more then three uses could kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.