darkseid vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunder Angel
who wins

galan7777777
Sentry has no feats that could remotely compare him to DS......... Darkseid wins 10/10

Roldz
Darkseid oh so owned Sentry.. 100000/10... i dont think he could probably owned an avatar..maybe..

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS 1million/10

Jimmy-Chan
Could go either way. Edge to Darkseid if both are in character.

great_dane
darkseid 10/10

someone pleae remove this thread. its lame

bigbran
Originally posted by great_dane
darkseid 10/10

someone pleae remove this thread. its lame Why did you steal X's sig?

great_dane
because my cousin was showing me how to do it. i still don't really get it. but I forgot how to do it. I'll try to change it.

bigbran
because my cousin was showing me how to do it. i still don't really get it. but I forgot how to do it. I'll try to change it. Your cousin told you how to steal sigs?

great_dane
no. he showed me how to put 1 on. he did it last night, and i just got on now. so i'm still trying to figure out how to put one on

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Your cousin told you how to steal sigs? whos his cousin?

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
whos his cousin? No idea.

Thunder Angel
because my cousin was showing me how to do it. i still don't really get it. but I forgot how to do it. I'll try to change it.
i already know how to do that

great_dane
cool

great_dane
aww man... how do i do it?? lol, i tried puttin one up, but i guess its just the address or something

Thunder Angel
all i do is right click and save it as picture

great_dane
there. thanx man

bigbran
aww man... how do i do it?? lol, i tried puttin one up, but i guess its just the address or something Now I know someone else has that sig too.

great_dane
this current one?? or the last one?

Roldz
Why dont you just ask permission to who ever sig you wanna use? Theres a few people outthere that makes it...

great_dane
i dont want someone elses sig. i was seeing how to put one up. if i wanted it, i wouldn't have this one

jasonk3
sentry'll win...i jus saw a scan where spiderman said Sentry fought galactus to a standstill, and jus saw another fight where he destroyed iron man without breaking a sweat amd one where he wnet to the sun n back in no time. Now thats sum scary S***. Sentry is not to be F***** with jawdrop

bigbran
Originally posted by jasonk3
sentry'll win...i jus saw a scan where spiderman said Sentry fought galactus to a standstill, and jus saw another fight where he destroyed iron man without breaking a sweat amd one where he wnet to the sun n back in no time. Now thats sum scary S***. Sentry is not to be F***** with jawdrop HAHA, pants!

galan7777777
Originally posted by jasonk3
sentry'll win...i jus saw a scan where spiderman said Sentry fought galactus to a standstill, and jus saw another fight where he destroyed iron man without breaking a sweat amd one where he wnet to the sun n back in no time. Now thats sum scary S***. Sentry is not to be F***** with jawdrop Sentry never fought Galactus on pannel, that is a vicious rumor, and who cares about iron man? DS's feats are FAAAAR superior to Sentry's

great_dane
sentry flying towards ds with some cool payless rocket boots. ds shoots him with his omega effect, sends him across the universe. and just for the heck of it, decides to erase him from the timeline and made it to as wher he never existed

DS 100000000000000/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.