Stardust vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Will Orion get creeped out by Stardust, and run away?

Will Stardust tweeze Orion's eyebrows?

I have no idea what I am talking about, so you give your opinions...

Roldz
H2H ive got to give it to Stardust man.. I dont know what effect would AF dough on Stardust, I dont know if its enough to undo what Galactus made.. I mean Stardust is a being of pure energies physical force would be no effect to him even if you disperse his energies hed just reassemble himself.. Id give the win to Stardust till someone got more proof of what AF can do scannns...

Horrificus
What is the Astro Force anyway?
I read about it a lot on here, but what the heck is it?

Roldz
Something like the OF.. he has not shown full capabilities since its supposed to rebuild and remake things.. Somebody here could probably answer it better than me...

Roldz
Current showing Stardust should own...

Jesse7
Originally posted by Horrificus
What is the Astro Force anyway?
I read about it a lot on here, but what the heck is it?

The Astro force is what is going to replace the OF, it is direct power from DC's source, thats pretty much what it is in a few words.

Jimmy-Chan
Astro-Force can be pretty uber when Orion goes all out with it. It one-shot vaporized the old stone-form Darkseid that the Legion later had to work as a team to wear down. Blew a hole in Starro, who's a team threat. Vaporized Mantis, the energy vampire (a guy who easily absorbed Hal's ring).

guy222
SD

Endless Mike
Depends, Orion is kind of inconsistent

tkitna
Stardust

Priest
Stardust

Bouboumaster
Stardust

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Depends, Orion is kind of inconsistent Very. And I don't think the AF is going to replace the OF anytime soon, unless DotNG takes a dramatic twist.

Stardust takes this. Does Orion have feats anywhere near what Stardust was doing in Stormbreaker? Or even Stardust's regenerate from Ex Nihilo feat in Annihilation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.