In my heart of hearts I know Jack and Liz belong together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers
I guess if Will dieing and POTC 4 is the only way we get to have Jack/Liz...then, I guess that 's what it'll have to be...but AWE could have been so much better....I would much prefer that Liz chose Jack over Will...but beggars can't be choosy.....I still hope for my fantasy ending...that perhaps deep down Will realizes that Jack and Liz are meant for each other, but know that neither one will admit it because of him and he dies a hero...I guess I could live with that...cuz then we'd know that Jack and Liz really do love each other....but even after Will's death it will take a while for them to come together....we will see that in one of the new sequels that they think back on DMC and admit that they have been in love ever since the rescue from the original POTC1...cuz in my hearts of hearts...as a woman...that's what I know to be true. I can see it all over Elizabeth's face every time she is around Jack...and I can feel it oozing from Jack everytime he is around Elizabeth....they are meant to be together..and nothing that DIsney does in AWE can convince me otherwise...I refuse to believe that all the clues and symbolisms were a waste of time..I still don't understand though...why does fate intervene to simply postpone the enivitable marriage...it just deosn't make sense....why does Norrington tell Liz it's a curious thing....Why does Liz have such deep faith in Jack Sparrow...why is the compass so emphasize as to pointing to the thing you want most in this world and when Liz holds it on two obvious occasions it points to Jack..why does her dress sink to the bottom of the sea (however, if Will does kill himself then yes, the relationship is doomed)...etc, etc, etc...the list of clues and symbolisms and theories are endless....and they all point to Jack and Liz...

Chiki Mina
^^there enough said!!

theres no question theres no doubt ppl

its jack/liz that this movie is heading to. and the only way its actually Wills deat. if orlando wanted to stay a bit longer for the other potc sequels im sure that things would be different. And i dont even think they are planning to make it will/liz bc that would lower the raitngs. since orli is leaving then the only way is ''killing''will.

lovethemtigers
Earlier today when I first read the threads "ive officially had enough" and other threads with AWE spoilers I was so bummed out....I was so depressed...I was ready to abandon ship for like the 100th time since July 7, 2006....but here I go again...for some unknown reason I just can't let go...I just can't give up....I am so addicted to a Jack and Liz relationship - it's like an addiction...such a bad habit, but no matter how hard I try...i can't quit.....

Chiki Mina
its not bad lovethemtigers, ur addicted bc thats what u see-thats what we all se, the patterns towards jack and liz i mean. U belong here and u are family in this thread. good or bad we need to stick together.

lovethemtigers
you are right....I have so many ups and downs over this crazy movie....it's unbelievable....this is just what Ted and Terry planned....I guess they are genius after all...cuz we can't seem to let go...I so hope these leaked scripts and spoilers are meant to drive us insane...so that when we see the final movie we will be pleasantly shocked right out of our seats...and will want to go see AWE again and again like we have for DMC....oh please oh please Disney...please....shock us like we've never been shocked before.....PLEASE>

Chiki Mina
these are basically spoilers not facts. And we still have hope!!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
these are basically spoilers not facts. And we still have hope!!

I don't think they are facts..they are spoilers...i read spoilers on the ohjohnny website...some were for POTC 2....some were correct and some were wrong....they have now added ones for POTC 3...but of course they cannot be confirmed as right or wrong and they are interesting....

LovelyOne
I agree with you. Jack and her have a deeper connection. The very way they first met suggests that their meeting is the single most important meeting of 2 characters in PotC..and I hope that there will be a hint of the two in the future..cuz to be honest..now that I have seen feelings develop between Jack and Elizabeth..that can be backed up by what Ted Elliot said on keeptothecode..I honestly dont care about Will/Liz learning to be a mature couple..because I have just seen a new more interesting relationship develop.

katelovespirate
yayayay! you guys make me so happy. big grin its so true.

there's something very, very unique there. i am not sure what it could become, but its more interesting than any other relationship in the history of movies to me.

i was asking myself a very tough question last night.... if we had to choose between Will living, and Liz and Jack getting together, what would we choose?

Because I was very serious about not wanting Will to die... because that made it too easy for Liz and Jack to move towards each other, and I wanted Will and Liz to have their closure and say goodbye and end on good terms, and I wanted them to stay friends, so that any relationship she might then develop with Jack would feel unhindered by the past, free to be what it was, ya know?

so this news... it just ruins my idea of what a perfect Jack and Liz relationship ought to look like.

i dont know. i need more news, more details, and some more info on what the other twists are. geee. i'm like an addict. i need my fix everyday. its kinda funny.

LovelyOne
arrgghh will's not donna die lmao..he's going to become the captain of the flying dutchman

Will needs his true heroic moment because he never gets it..Jack's died and he's coming back now its Will's turn lol..and he will come back..but he will be a god with Calypso IMO..I have a feeling that feelings may have devloped between him and Tia during AWE..

LovelyOne
It all makes sense of everything she said to him in the hut

"You have a touch of Destiny about you William Turner" - Captain of the Dutchman

"you know me?"

"you want to know me"? - Calypso..

"It seems like we need to find the Dutchman"

"a touch of DESTINY!" - he's totally gonna be captain of the dutchman

and IMO Tia is going to save him from it but he wont be able to become mortal..but he will be a god with her

thats bittersweet

cuz IMO that scene subtly suggests that they will gain feelings for one another in AWE

It makes sense of this:

In the end, it says that the captain finds his love and the only way his curse can be lifted is if his love casts herself into the sea. It says his love knows the story of the Flying Dutchman very well. Even though his love is caught in a love triangle, her faith in the captain is the strongest. So, she casts herself into the sea, the curse is lifted on the Flying Dutchman, and the captain and her go to heaven. Seems like a happy ending.

IMO heaven doesnt mean heaven it just means immortality..I cant imagine how Liz casting herself into the sea will lift the curse of the dutchman..but if the sea goddess does?..she wont Die..but think she will find a way to remove him from the dutchman and be with her..as a god

katelovespirate
yeah totally... and with the line "you want to know me"

perhaps Tia is more insinuating that Will wants to know who she really is... the goddess unleashed.... ya know? like he wants to know her goddess side and has a destiny to know her better than almost anyone or something.

LovelyOne
yeah big grin I agree...it makes sense of what your buddy told you smile

I really cant imagine bootstrap taking the brunt of it because Will needs his ultimate heroic moment..he seems to get rather annoyed at his dad steping in during DMC..and his dad sort of agrees not to do it again

katelovespirate
yeah i dont know. i agree Will needs his moment of heroism, though he has been kind of the bumbling hero before...

as far as bootstrap, i just dont see how they can justify actually KILLING Will on behalf of his old, decrepit father who CHOSE his life of piracy, abandoned him and his mother, and betrayed Jack. Bootstrap isn't a character who is WORTH saving, in my opinion. i know that sounds awful but whatever, Will is young and in love and has his whole life ahead of him... bootstrap is old and made his own mistakes. ya know? i just dont like that Will has to die to save his dad.

of course, the stakes are probably way higher at this point... it probably entails saving Elizabeth and the entire Pirate Way at this point... i dont know. lol.

LovelyOne
its not just to save his dad its to save everyone.

Jacks already done it..so has Liz lol..Will's turn now

PIRATES=SEX
YAY i love our theories there so dead on you know like were predicting everything that should happen in the movie.

LovelyOne
IMO though his dad is going to be the main reason he does it..the driving force..he wanted his dad before he even met Liz.

Chiki Mina
thats true the reason Will came to London was to look for his father, problme is liz kind of got in the way and Will fell in Love.

I basically think that he was lonely. His mommy died and he had no idea where his father was. I think Liz was like a company he loved being with. She rescued him, and showed him the life of port royal.

What Will needs is his father, hes in ned to bond with his father. I dont think he needs to be married-he might be in love and what not but like he wants to start all over being a ''kid''. What i mean is go back in time and spend all those years he has spend without his father, to get to know his father.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.