Possible Endings...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
Anybody got some reasonable endings for Civil war?

I have a few.

A giant mindwipe will wipe everyones mind of the event.
It isn't in the 616 universe.

ANy others?

willRules
Well I really can't see every hero in America with registered identities so I'm gonna say that the registration act is revoked smile

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by willRules
Well I really can't see every hero in America with registered identities so I'm gonna say that the registration act is revoked smile

Yes but they can't keep spidey unmasked. sad

willRules
That will probably be one of the biggest effects of civil war yes Until it gets retconned in a couple of months.........

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by willRules
That will probably be one of the biggest effects of civil war yes Until it gets retconned in a couple of months.........

........... sad

Anyway got any endings?

Dinalfos
It better not be your typical cop out. We've seen too many of them already. I want a REAL ending that represents an actual arc and reflects the (possible) consequences of it all. No more of that "Omigod, what are we doing, we should be working together as a family!" shit. That worked in the past, but it's growing stale. There must be something more complex and artistically relevant.

V for Valentine
Who says there is going to be an "ending?", yes the event will finish but I really dont think there can be anyway that this doesnt leave lasting effects on the 616 superhero community.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Yes but they can't keep spidey unmasked. sad

Yes they can.... and if they have any balls at all they will.... or a lot of readers are going to feel cheated

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes they can.... and if they have any balls at all they will.... or a lot of readers are going to feel cheated

Yes they can it was a figure of speech. stick out tongue

But comeone, who in the right mind wants to see, The Spectacular Peter Parker or Peter Parker:Agent Of Shield.

Scoobless
Yes they can it was a figure of speech. stick out tongue

But comeone, who in the right mind wants to see, The Spectacular Peter Parker or Peter Parker:Agent Of Shield.

I think that it will end with the registration act being in place, but no forced service for anyone:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2935/cdimg010nt7.th.jpg

Besides, they couldn't use Spidey as a spy... everyone now knows who he is

R.O.T. Yahman
I think that it will end with the registration act being in place, but no forced service for anyone:

Thats a great scan .... I which he had been used a bit more during the last fight.

R.O.T. Yahman
Anybody got some reasonable endings for Civil war?

The North Wins ...... sad

Sub_Mariner

Yes, but they could use him to take down people, more or less turning all heroes into police.

Scoobless
Yes, but they could use him to take down people, more or less turning all heroes into police.

That will just cause further rebellion like Cable says.

Mary Jane or May will probably be killed and Peter may be put in the witness protection program with a new identity

no expression

Scoobless

Maybe give them the training and authority to make arrests.. but not actually force them into joining any orginisations

Darth Vicious
I think it will end when the ineviatble war with the Inhumans break out and no matter how smart Reed/Tony/Hank are they need a soldier to lead them and thats none other than Captain America. The war will break out, they'll realize they are helpless without Cap. They then will unite(Pros and Cons) and after all is said and done the SRA will be done, avolished but not everything will be nice and good as the relationship between the heroes will remain strained for years to come.

Black Panter # 20
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/1105/blz09lh6.th.jpghttp://img436.imageshack.us/img436/6604/blz10ou2.th.jpg

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I think it will end when the ineviatble war with the Inhumans break out and no matter how smart Reed/Tony/Hank are they need a soldier to lead them and thats none other than Captain America. The war will break out, they'll realize they are helpless without Cap. They then will unite(Pros and Cons) and after all is said and done the SRA will be done, avolished but not everything will be nice and good as the relationship between the heroes will remain strained for years to come.

Black Panter # 20
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/1105/blz09lh6.th.jpghttp://img436.imageshack.us/img436/6604/blz10ou2.th.jpg that sounds just about right, but i don't think it'd be 'years' to come.....remember World War Hulk is coming out next year confused

Darth Vicious

NiņoAraņa
It is but that doesnt mean theyll be friends with each other by then either and remember Hulks has the biggest bone to pick with Tony and company but mostly Tony. hmmm...i think they can fix all this is IM dies then.... evil face

Scoobless
It is but that doesnt mean theyll be friends with each other by then either and remember Hulks has the biggest bone to pick with Tony and company but mostly Tony.

Not really, Hulk was tricked by Nick Fury with a plan that was thought up by Reed Richards... Stark hardly had anything to do with it

Darth Vicious
Not really, Hulk was tricked by Nick Fury with a plan that was thought up by Reed Richards... Stark hardly had anything to do with it

Wasnt that Nick Fury an LMD and not the real one?

Darth Vicious
It was a Life Model Decoy.

Avengers:Illuminati page 23

Scoobless
Well as far as he knows it was Fury who tricked him

V for Valentine
Yeah, good luck to anyone trying to explain what an LMD is to Hulk no expression

grey fox

Black Panter # 20
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/1105/blz09lh6.th.jpghttp://img436.imageshack.us/img436/6604/blz10ou2.th.jpg

Blackbolts a dumbass , mutants tried the whole 'wage war upon humanity' thing and they were ****ed as well.

The only difference is , there are quite a few less Inhumans then there are mutants.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by grey fox
Blackbolts a dumbass , mutants tried the whole 'wage war upon humanity' thing and they were ****ed as well.

The only difference is , there are quite a few less Inhumans then there are mutants.

But all Black Bolts needs to do is sing the Inhuman National anthem, and there goes the planet. There are very few mutants with Black bolts destuctive power.

R.O.T. Yahman

Black Panter # 20

I think the next New Avengers issue will adress the inhuman situation, Im looking forward to the pontential Sentry Black Bolt fight. smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Yeah, good luck to anyone trying to explain what an LMD is to Hulk no expression

Current hulk may not be a genius but he isn't stupid.

Broly92

Well what about AoA?

That turned out well for a certain mutant until the end

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Black Adam
Current hulk may not be a genius but he isn't stupid.

Oh yeah, hes pretty smart in planet hulk confused well then uh, maybe he'll understand why Reed did it? roll eyes (sarcastic) ... Of course not. There will be blood spilled, definetly smile

grey fox
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
But all Black Bolts needs to do is sing the Inhuman National anthem, and there goes the planet. There are very few mutants with Black bolts destuctive power.

huh blink confused no expression laughing

Darth Vicious

I think its different with the Inhumans. They all pretty much obey Black Bolt and if handled correctly they could prove a real threat specially if they use Karnak as a tactician and have him give the other Inhumans the weakest points of Marvels more powerful heroes.

grey fox
I think its different with the Inhumans. They all pretty much obey Black Bolt and if handled correctly they could prove a real threat specially if they use Karnak as a tactician and have him give the other Inhumans the weakest points of Marvels more powerful heroes.

...until some hero snipes him.

Accel
Well as far as he knows it was Fury who tricked him
Didn't Tony appear on the screen along with Reed when he said they were sending him away on the monitor?

marvelprince
I think that in the end the SRHA will be in effect, but the 50 state iniative and file 42 will be scraped. Spider-Man will still be known as Peter Parker, Cap will be be public enemy number one and both of them will be apart of the New Avengers (underground team). Some of the unregistered heroes will flee to Canada, but I get the feeling the we are going to see a lot more jump ship. Registered heroes will still be around and we'll see some government/SHIELD sponsered teams flying around. Mutant/human relations will still be as strained as ever while Black Bolt and Namor will most likely be seen as enemies to America due to their actions

MightyEInherjar
I think it'll end up with some other force (which I wish was Hulk, but know it won't be) will bind them together again, like always, and Captain and Stark will end up shaking hands and making some compromise.

BloodyAngel
Whatever happens, my bet is that Hulk goes after the Mighty Avengers first.

outarddwarf
It seems to me that this might be the begining of meastro. Didn't he say that an event occured that killed off a whole bunch of heros and he just took care of the rest? Thor being one of the most difficult, because now thor is a clone with no remorse. I dunno thats just a guess.

Ext@nt
THe problem is Iron man has gone to far. You think these heros are just going to forget that he trapped them in the Negative Zone Prison all this time. You think Thor wont want revenge when he returns for the clone thing? And Hulk is going to do some major damage when he gets back.

I think the best ending although after reading the preview for "Mighty Avengers #1" I know it wont happen is to ethier Kill off tony stark or make him into a full villian and have a new iron man take his place.

He has betrayed them once to often.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ext@nt
THe problem is Iron man has gone to far. You think these heros are just going to forget that he trapped them in the Negative Zone Prison all this time. You think Thor wont want revenge when he returns for the clone thing? And Hulk is going to do some major damage when he gets back.

I think the best ending although after reading the preview for "Mighty Avengers #1" I know it wont happen is to ethier Kill off tony stark or make him into a full villian and have a new iron man take his place.

He has betrayed them once to often.

Stark's the man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.