Bogens bedroom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
yeah come in and chat, theres a bar fridge for the drinkers, a T.V, a comp and a heap of shit i need either broken or stolen so work away.

Slay
Is this like, a cult thing? ermm

bogen
naw like a social thread made by me for me so peeps can post things that are relevent to me, i.e. martial arts vids, why prahbodh sucks and rock stuff, so work away.

* cranks stereo*

Sanctuary
Originally posted by bogen
yeah com in and chat, theres a bar fridge for the drinkers, a T.V, a comp and a heap of shit i need either broken or stolen so work away.
*breaks fridge, throws TV out of window, smashes computer and sets everything else on fire*

thankyou

Slay
Naw?

Allright, pimpin, what be up wit dis martial awts? You be punchin peeps?

bogen
Originally posted by Sanctuary
*breaks fridge, throws TV out of window, smashes computer and sets everything else on fire*

thankyou
haha! abit extreme but ill get my insurence money big grin

Originally posted by Slay
Naw?

Allright, pimpin, what be up wit dis martial awts? You be punchin peeps?
yeah all the time, it's mostly friendly mind you.

Council#13
Yeah, so I'm lying on my side here, and I got this stitch/cramp no expression

Fawne
yeah come in and chat, theres a bar fridge for the drinkers, a T.V, a comp and a heap of shit i need either broken or stolen so work away.

does this place have cable? youpi

bogen
Originally posted by Fawne
does this place have cable? youpi
This is australia ofcourse we " bloody" well have cable big grin

Barker
youpi

Fawne
This is australia ofcourse we " bloody" well have cable big grin

okay i'll stay

bogen
grab a drink while your at it.

Fawne
okay dokie *grabs lemonade*..ismile okay i grabbed a drink..now what

Council#13
Got milk?

bogen
okay dokie *grabs lemonade*..ismile okay i grabbed a drink..now what
park yourself on a chair/bed and do whateva

Originally posted by Council#13
Got milk?
sure, full cream or light?

-Tired Hiker-
*grabs drink* *pets kangaroo* *steals play station*

bogen
yay more insurence money. woot

ok folks of the bed, il be using it for the next 7 hours or so, anyone care to joing me fo a 7 hour power nap?

Fawne
...no thanks i think i should bring a sleeping bag instead no expression

bogen
it's kool

Council#13
Got cookie milk?

bogen
Originally posted by Council#13
Got cookie milk?
That can be aranged smokin'

Mišt
I thought it said Blogien's bedroom....I was about to inquire as to why you where in there with him.ermm

it's kool

Watch the footy on the weekend? big grin Feckin Eagles...disgust

bogen

Mišt
The feck you talkin' bout foo', Im talking AFL mhm

bogen

Mišt
You....un-Australia mhm Yeah, I wanted the Swans to win cause Eagles beat us last week, but wanted Eagles to win a premiereship, so wasnt really fussed who won..srug

bogen

Prabhodh

SelphieT
*passes out on Bogen's bed*

bogen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423917

and bogen, why the feck do you have to mention me in every thread of yours?
because i luv you, plain and simple ermlove and i know it's mutual

Originally posted by SelphieT
*passes out on Bogen's bed*

your welcome eek!

DragonWoman
*kicks in the a spot next to the door handle, reaches for the handle n opens the door from the inside and steps in smiling at bogen*

More insurance money for ya.. big grin Can I have a drink?

Vinny Valentine
Social Threads are gay.

bogen
Originally posted by DragonWoman
*kicks in the a spot next to the door handle, reaches for the handle n opens the door from the inside and steps in smiling at bogen*

More insurance money for ya.. big grin Can I have a drink?
Sure, * throws VB stUbbie*

and vinny, man u liek invented social threads on this forum so don't start laughing out loud

DragonWoman
*Skills the stubbie*

GAH!

*Turns to Vinny and smashes him across the head with the now empty stubbie*

Shuddup Vinny no one cares!

Vinny Valentine
*Skills the stubbie*

GAH!

*Turns to Vinny and smashes him across the head with the now empty stubbie*

Shuddup Vinny no one cares!

I Do, Social threads Suck, Stop making them.

DragonWoman
Like I said...

NO ONE CARES!

'Specially when you care stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Like I said...

NO ONE CARES!

'Specially when you care stick out tongue

Haha, You'd be surprised how many people hate seeing hundreds of social threads.

bogen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Do, Social threads Suck, Stop making them.
Hmm, thats not very fair.
Why do social threads suck? Because you stoped making them? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DragonWoman
Well I dont see many of them bitching about it...just you...

Vinny Valentine
Hmm, thats not very fair.
Why do social threads suck? Because you stoped making them? roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by DragonWoman
Well I dont see many of them bitching about it...just you...

They're Passive, I'm tried of this shit. Its ruining the Otf.

Prabhodh
*walks in*

*sits back*

*watches people fight*

DragonWoman
Well like I said in my thread...if you're so pissed off then do some thing POSITIVE about it like a Petition and quit pissing off other members!

bogen
dude, it's just a forum.

Vinny Valentine
Well like I said in my thread...if you're so pissed off then do some thing POSITIVE about it like a Petition and quit pissing off other members!

Petition means nothing on a forum.

bogen
and complaints in an OFF topic forum mean nothing because thats the whole point, to be off-topic and random.
You want rules go and skip down to the RP forum.

DragonWoman
Not from what I've seen but I guess KMC's just an exception...regular forum shit doesn't seem to apply in this place at all...

Prabhodh
Not from what I've seen but I guess KMC's just an exception...regular forum shit doesn't seem to apply in this place at all...

step outside the OTF and you'll see regular forum shit.

Vinny Valentine
You guys are such 1 minded idiots.

Its not just Random Shit Forum, If it was it would be called "Random Shit Forum" Its Off Topic, For anything OFF TOPIC from the other forums.

Prabhodh

Its not just Random Shit Forum, If it was it would be called "Random Shit Forum" Its Off Topic, For anything OFF TOPIC from the other forums.

Jeez man calm down.... and stop generalising.

Vinny Valentine
Jeez man calm down.... and stop generalising.

The OTF use to be entertaining and fun to come to, then because of a bunch of idiots rushing in a bunch of good people left, Now its stomped by mindless crap.

DragonWoman
shrugs

bogen
step outside the OTF and you'll see regular forum shit.
thats abit harsh, forums are made for people to be in their comfort zone, it's kool if she hangs in OTF cause thats her comfort zong and you have no idea what she does on other forums.

DragonWoman
thankyou bogen, you've now earned a spot on my cool persons list

and seriously I wasnt tryna bash anyone or anything...I have bipolar and a bit of a ****ed up head from shit that happened when I was a kid. Not a life story, an explanation...so bleh, whatever...

NINJ4_BL4D3
*walks in with alcohol*

*see's whats happening*

*walks back out the door*

bogen
The OTF use to be entertaining and fun to come to, then because of a bunch of idiots rushing in a bunch of good people left, Now its stomped by mindless crap.
Yes vinny and you remember the " good old days" and people like ushgark and grand mof gav remember their " good old days" .
The problem with forum epeens is people think that age give them the right to hold things against a younger generation of members, iv'e been guilty of this myself but like most poeple i keep it in check.
I suggest you do the same.

sok Dragonwoman, i just don't like to see folks getting bshed based on the opinion of a disgrutal member.

Prabhodh

yer i know what you mean.... i miss the old times when you could come in and there's always something fun to do.

OTF's slowed down.

Prabhodh
thats abit harsh, forums are made for people to be in their comfort zone, it's kool if she hangs in OTF cause thats her comfort zong and you have no idea what she does on other forums.

thankyou bogen, you've now earned a spot on my cool persons list

and seriously I wasnt tryna bash anyone or anything...I have bipolar and a bit of a ****ed up head from shit that happened when I was a kid. Not a life story, an explanation...so bleh, whatever...

NO no you both got me wrong... i almost never leave the OTF.... just saying the rest of the forum is quite like any other forum.

Vinny Valentine
Yes vinny and you remember the " good old days" and people like ushgark and grand mof gav remember their " good old days" .
The problem with forum epeens is people think that age give them the right to hold things against a younger generation of members, iv'e been guilty of this myself but like most poeple i keep it in check.
I suggest you do the same.

sok Dragonwoman, i just don't like to see folks getting bshed based on the opinion of a disgrutal member.

Maybe because we are? We didn't come in and make HUNDREDS of duplicate threads. We didn't come in and get banned 10 minutes in or sock or pick fights..Okay maybe we picked some fights but besides that.

bogen
Maybe because we are? We didn't come in and make HUNDREDS of duplicate threads. We didn't come in and get banned 10 minutes in or sock or pick fights..Okay maybe we picked some fights but besides that.

yeah, and posts and threads like " mist made me do it" .
and making a new thread with the same theme everyday for 4 days, whats that you said about duplicate threads?
And every forum has conflict of opinions and ideas, thats not even relevent.

Vinny Valentine
yeah, and posts and threads like " mist made me do it" .
and making a new thread with the same theme everyday for 4 days, whats that you said about duplicate threads?
And every forum has conflict of opinions and ideas, thats not even relevent.

I put thought into 80% Of the threads I make, and most them take me 15-30 minutes to make, sometimes longer. Don't give me shit about that 20%.

"same theme everyday for 4 days" Explain?

Kram3r

Would you mind clearing up for me what the difference between "Random Shit" and "Off Topic"?

I remember a young Masrix socking as a banned member once.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Kram3r
Would you mind clearing up for me what the difference between "Random Shit" and "Off Topic"?

I remember a young Masrix socking as a banned member once.

Off Topic doesn't call for a Social thread every 5 minutes.

.....Shhhh Nevermind, You have No....Idea....What...You're....Talking...About..... lookaround

bogen
I put thought into 80% Of the threads I make, and most them take me 15-30 minutes to make, sometimes longer. Don't give me shit about that 20%.

"same theme everyday for 4 days" Explain?

dude your like the king of random around here, fine example
and whats with all the " barker made me do it" no thats refined conversation.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So if your going to come in all fire and brimstone, telling us all not to be random, NOT to be OFF TOPIC.
Dude, get real

Kram3r

True, but that doesn't answer my question does it?

.....Shhhh Nevermind, You have No....Idea....What...You're....Talking...About..... lookaround

Oh how quickly we try to erase the past. stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
dude your like the king of random around here, fine example
and whats with all the " barker made me do it" no thats refined conversation.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So if your going to come in all fire and brimstone, telling us all not to be random, NOT to be OFF TOPIC.
Dude, get real

You must have missed what I said.

I'm not posting crap all the time now am I?

Lets not forget all the other threads I made, The KMC Challange 1&2, My Movies I Made for KMC, The kiss me game, Draw a Member, Re-name the Poster, Steal Dialogue and Change It, And Every other Thread I made thaat I put Effort into.

So Please, Don't pull this crap on me.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Kram3r
True, but that doesn't answer my question does it?

Oh how quickly we try to erase the past. stick out tongue

I've Tried.

Vinny Valentine

Lets not forget all the other threads I made, The KMC Challange 1&2, My Movies I Made for KMC, The kiss me game, Draw a Member, Re-name the Poster, Steal Dialogue and Change It, And Every other Thread I made thaat I put Effort into.

Lets not Forget the KMC Cards, I spent a hours making them, and setting up a game, then actually getting a real Game Going.

bogen

Thanks for that vinny, we all wanted a total history of your KMC career. Thanks.

Were not just talking about threads hear, what about the (im guessing) Thousands of random posts youv'e made in your time hear; im not calling it bad in just saying your opinions are inconsistant.

Vinny Valentine
Thanks for that vinny, we all wanted a total history of your KMC career. Thanks.

Were not just talking about threads hear, what about the (im guessing) Thousands of random posts youv'e made in your time hear; im not calling it bad in just saying your opinions are inconsistant.

Random posts and Shit Threads are far from each other. If my posts are useless and random then so is Mists, Bloigens, Tafts, Barkers, And many others.

bogen
Random posts and Shit Threads are far from each other. If my posts are useless and random then so is Mists, Bloigens, Tafts, Barkers, And many others.
your missing my point, read the last line of my previous post again.

ill quote " im not calling it bad im just saying your opinions are inconsistant", which means you post random, act random and genrally are pretty random on KMC but you try and smite myself, my thread and my posters in the thread for being random enough to make and participate in a social thread.

Vinny Valentine
your missing my point, read the last line of my previous post again.

ill quote " im not calling it bad im just saying your opinions are inconsistant", which means you post random, act random and genrally are pretty random on KMC but you try and smite myself, my thread and my posters in the thread for being random enough to make and participate in a social thread.

I never said anything about being Random, or any personal attacks on anyone, please go find a post were I attacked you in general.

I'm attacking Social threads and the fall into insanity which the Off topic forum has got caught in.

bogen
I never said anything about being Random, or any personal attacks on anyone, please go find a post were I attacked you in general.

I'm attacking Social threads and the fall into insanity which the Off topic forum has got caught in.
Dude first thing you said when you came in was " social threads suck" , if thats not a personal attack on me and my thread then what is, and i hope for consistancy reasons went around and posted the same thing in every social thread.
If you want your opinion known and not to come across as a member basher then please either make a thread or do as iv'e suggested above.

And what insanity, because you've been hear for a fair amount of time your looking for something to winge about, you'll be saying the same thing next year, your falling into your own trap, perpetuating thr cycle of " oldies bagging the newies", it's seen as the " kool" thing to do when you get a year or more of time on you because funny guys and jokers like you did it and do it.

Vinny Valentine
Dude first thing you said when you came in was " social threads suck" , if thats not a personal attack on me and my thread then what is, and i hope for consistancy reasons went around and posted the same thing in every social thread.
If you want your opinion known and not to come across as a member basher then please either make a thread or do as iv'e suggested above.

And what insanity, because you've been hear for a fair amount of time your looking for something to winge about, you'll be saying the same thing next year, your falling into your own trap, perpetuating thr cycle of " oldies bagging the newies", it's seen as the " kool" thing to do when you get a year or more of time on you because funny guys and jokers like you did it and do it.

You Really Need to learn to use spellcheck, I can't make out alot what you say erm

But from what I got, you think me saying Social Threads Suck, I was attacking you. Thats not a Personal Attack Bud.

Also, I know I made Social threads in the Past, I'm Guilty as Charged.

bogen
You Really Need to learn to use spellcheck, I can't make out alot what you say erm

But from what I got, you think me saying Social Threads Suck, I was attacking you. Thats not a Personal Attack Bud.

Also, I know I made Social threads in the Past, I'm Guilty as Charged.
em, i misspelled " consistancy" ok, heaps kool.

no, but walking in and throwing your shit at the people in a thread is, it took you all of 20 seconds to reduce the thread to a debate, gee your a champ thumb up .

All i ask is some consistincy from your responces next time, you made social thread ok, my turn now; deal with it.

Vinny Valentine
em, i misspelled " consistancy" ok, heaps kool.

no, but walking in and throwing your shit at the people in a thread is, it took you all of 20 seconds to reduce the thread to a debate, gee your a champ thumb up .

All i ask is some consistincy from your responces next time, you made social thread ok, my turn now; deal with it.

You just don't understand.

Also, what you're saying is flawed.

bogen
You just don't understand.

Also, what you're saying is flawed.

ok, make me understand and educate me with your infinite wisdom, and don't throw more shit at me without explaining yourself.

Vinny Valentine
ok, make me understand and educate me with your infinite wisdom, and don't throw more shit at me without explaining yourself.

You're taking it so harshley, yet I've kept with my word and have the last month or so.

Any Social thread made since June, Is just a waste of space.

I haven't seen once good one in 3 months, and thats taking the results of people making 1-2 or more a day. (Threads in all)

Some of the old social threads kicked ass. Chat with Maynard, Rexs Bar and Grill, The Porno Freaking Coffee Shop.

Fawne

who cares...usaully only 1 thread in a month that is a social one becomes popular

Vinny Valentine
who cares...usaully only 1 thread in a month that is a social one becomes popular

In This Case, 3.

bogen
You're taking it so harshley, yet I've kept with my word and have the last month or so.

Any Social thread made since June, Is just a waste of space.

I haven't seen once good one in 3 months, and thats taking the results of people making 1-2 or more a day. (Threads in all)

Some of the old social threads kicked ass. Chat with Maynard, Rexs Bar and Grill, The Porno Freaking Coffee Shop.

kool kool
well this is my First social thread, so please do reseach before bashing comencies and yes the old thread kicked a whole lot of ass.

And i do not believe have been adament about socials since june, maybe on and off but not whole heartedly.

Have a nice day

Fawne
oh really no expression name the two others

Vinny Valentine
kool kool
well this is my First social thread, so please do reseach before bashing comencies and yes the old thread kicked a whole lot of ass.

And i do not believe have been adament about socials since june, maybe on and off but not whole heartedly.

Have a nice day

You made one when it wasn't needed though. There are many out there you could have used.

Good Day

euro

^ I said 3 Months, not 3 Threads.

bogen
true that

In This Case, 3.
This thread wont last long anyway so i wouldn't worry too much.

You made one when it wasn't needed though. There are many out there you could have used.

Good Day

euro

It was needed, people have threads devoted to talking to them, often they place there name in the name of the thread.
I have done both these things.

lol

Fawne

Good Day

euro

use more descriptive words next time erm

Prabhodh
Bogen can't you just settle this with a pint of beer, like a good little Irishmen.

bogen
no beer, dragonwoman drank it all.
And it's guiness!

Vinny Valentine
use more descriptive words next time erm

If I did, it would hurt peoples brains.

Fawne
youpi

Prabhodh
And it's guiness!

no more beer... NO MORE BEER.... wtf were you doing?

bogen
lol
no more beer... NO MORE BEER.... wtf were you doing?
okok, goes to bottle shop

bogen
bump

Mišt
And it's guiness!

*has beer* longsmokes

bogen

Mišt
wife

bogen
haha lol

Vinny Valentine
pms

bogen
haha i forgot that one, thats pretty funny.

bogen
bump

JacopeX

What ever happened to Bloigen?

Prabhodh
Originally posted by JacopeX
What ever happened to Bloigen?

He's apparently busy with herb. ermm

Fawne
erm

bogen
resurection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.