My Grandma Died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
That's right, folks. My grandmother died just the other day. I have(or had) two grandmas, and this is the one I knew nothing about. I only saw her once in my lifetime, so I have no idea how to take this. I'm not crying, but I feel hurt. I.....am just so confused. I mean, I care, and I loved her, but she was like a stranger(I didn't even know her name). Gram, if you are hearing me, I love you, and I hope you are all right up there.

Slay
Rad.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Slay
Rad.

How is this rad?

§P0oONY
I feel this is one of those topics you should keep off a public message board.

Ultraman Baltan

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Considering you have no idea who I am, I believe it's fine.

That's really irrelevant.

Ultraman Baltan

bogen
off to general you go, no way this is remotly off topic.
The only reason you posted hear was because you knew it would get a read.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bogen
off to general you go, no way this is remotly off topic.
The only reason you posted hear was because you knew it would get a read.

Where else would it go?

§P0oONY
Then why bring it up?

I didn't. You did... What the f**k?

bogen
Where else would it go?
general or maybe religion forum

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bogen
general or maybe religion forum

Religion? And General is for DEBATE.

Slay
How is this rad?
Radically sucklike. leftright

Bardock42
That's right, folks. My grandmother died just the other day. I have(or had) two grandmas, and this is the one I knew nothing about. I only saw her once in my lifetime, so I have no idea how to take this. I'm not crying, but I feel hurt. I.....am just so confused. I mean, I care, and I loved her, but she was like a stranger(I didn't even know her name). Gram, if you are hearing me, I love you, and I hope you are all right up there.

Oh, you can use that in the novel you've been working on... how you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, your granny died.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, you can use that in the novel you've been working on... how you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, your granny died.

Ouch... Stealing lines from Family Guy... Getting sloppy Bardock.

Slay
laughing

Bardock42

§P0oONY
What you mean.."getting"? I did that for years...

And you've been getting sloppy for years....

Ultraman Baltan

Ha............ha

Bardock42

bogen
Religion? And General is for DEBATE.
news then?

Council#13

petpet

Damien B
alledgitly

Impediment
Considering that 99.99% of these threads are bogus, I will leave my opinions at the door.

Fawne

sorry to hear about this..and if your going to post here be aware that people are going to be absoult koo koo clocks no matter if you post a thread about chickens or that you have cancer erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.