Knight's Return chapter 1: As kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

At god
The Knights' Return Chapter 1: As Kids

It was year 1500...It was when the famous elemental knights exsisted. They defeated the Satan from destroying the world so they sacrificed their body and locked the Satan away in the deep core of earth sort of like an encagement egg.
But, their spirits lived on and it was almost the time that Satan was awake from it's slumber. They recarnated as babies to grow up and defeat the satan once again.
The elemental knights grown up to age 6 they are mannerful and respects their parents but, will they find their teammates once again?

Darkness<---Me
Light<--- Deit
Earth<---Bocaj
Wind <---Wild-cherry
Thunder<---Kuchiki Byakuya
Water<--- trademark
Fire<---Kurosaki Ichigo
Rules:
1) Cursing is allowed but keep it minimum when we are at chapter 2 and we're teenagers we curse all you want
2)(This rule is for girls or guys want to play as girls) Keep the naked girlpics showing panties, bras, or sigs down or showing most of the breasts of women no joining this rp!
3) No godmodding
4) No bunnying (No controling charcter unless asked by the charcter's owner)
5) Have fun
6) No spamming!
7) No noob posts atleast 5-8 sentences per post in rp (Bio doesn't count)
8) NO your mother or father died crap
name: Jason Shlizer
Element: Darkness
Powers: Controls shadows and has power to fade in shadows
Weapons(Not until chapter 2):
Armor(Not until chapter 2):
Apperence(Pic prefered It's a pic as your grown up): http://images.quizilla.com/C/CruxisSeraph/1110591407_0469951374.jpg
Personality: Cold and Quiet
Talents(What you are good at guitar, cooking, or wooden swordsman ship or etc.): Wooden swordsman ship
Hobby: climbing trees

Bio(Optional): Will do later can't think of one for now

Rp will begin when all members are here.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, the following are all approved:

Dimension Quest

zslick Resident Evil

KMC Wrestling

Kamikaze High School

Mark of the Wolf

Knight's Return

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Kyo Reizen
Element: Fire
Powers: Can Manupilate Fire and control it at his free will. Can form anything he wants out of it and lite himself on fire. And has formed a skill to shoot fire from his eyes and make fire spikes. And has formed a very nice Fire armour.
Weapon: Anything he wants to form from the fire. But mainly a Fire chain and a fire sword.
Armor: A Fire armour you'll see the pic.
Appearence: http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7329/75bo3.jpg
Personality: He basically has the personality of Fire
Talents: Wooden Swordsmen ship
Hobby: Practiceing his Fire powers and learning new fire powers.
Bio: Will do later.

Kurosaki Ichigo
And i can help people find pics for there Element. If they liked my pic for my Fire Element. Like At_God you can use this pic if you want. http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5301/b8302561qq6.jpg

At god
Wow nice pic for that can I have the guy in the hood pic?

Edit: This is chapter one we are kids and right now we can't have any weapons or armor yet

Kurosaki Ichigo
Sure you can have it. He will be great for a Dark Element, and my pic will be great for a Fire Element.

trademark
Name: Kenta takashi
Element: water/ice
Powers:controls water and uses all three states solid,liquid and gas makes a ice dragon that is like his pet and when he is in a great fight the dragon becomes bigger or be
Weapon:makes weapons out of his element
Armor:his ice dragon becomes his armor
Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/icedragon.jpg
Personality:tends to be shy but also trys to stay on everyones good side
Talents:really smart thinks every thing though and has photograph memory
Hobby:reading,studying,the computer
Bio:coming soon

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by At god
The Knights' Return Chapter 1: As Kids

It was year 1500...It was when the famous elemental knights exsisted. They defeated the Satan from destroying the world so they sacrificed their body and locked the Satan away in the deep core of earth sort of like an encagement egg.
But, their spirits lived on and it was almost the time that Satan was awake from it's slumber. They recarnated as babies to grow up and defeat the satan once again.
The elemental knights grown up to age 6 they are mannerful and respects their parents but, will they find their teammates once again?

Darkness<---Me
Light<--- Deit
Earth<---Bocaj
Wind <---Wild-cherry
Thunder<---Kuchiki Byakuya
Water<--- trademark
Fire<---Kurosaki Ichigo
Rules:
1) Cursing is allowed but keep it minimum when we are at chapter 2 and we're teenagers we curse all you want
2)(This rule is for girls or guys want to play as girls) Keep the naked girlpics showing panties, bras, or sigs down or showing most of the breasts of women no joining this rp!
3) No godmodding
4) No bunnying (No controling charcter unless asked by the charcter's owner)
5) Have fun
6) No spamming!
7) No noob posts atleast 5-8 sentences per post in rp (Bio doesn't count)
8) NO your mother or father died crap
name: Jason Shlizer
Element: Darkness
Powers: Controls shadows and has power to fade in shadows
Weapons(Not until chapter 2):
Armor(Not until chapter 2):
Apperence(Pic prefered It's a pic as your grown up): http://images.quizilla.com/C/CruxisSeraph/1110591407_0469951374.jpg
Personality: Cold and Quiet
Talents(What you are good at guitar, cooking, or wooden swordsman ship or etc.): Wooden swordsman ship
Hobby: climbing trees

Bio(Optional): Will do later can't think of one for now

Rp will begin when all members are here. Garunteed no one is going to follow your post line limit. and neither are you))

At god
Alright since I feel lazy kinda waiting for all of the members right now I'll go ahead and start the rp. If they come I'll give them a recap regardless how long the story line is.

Note: If a member doesn't show up in 2-4 days they will be removed from the list.

Edit: Ruby weapon Im telling you this friendly 5-8 sentences should be basic as rping. It's very easy to do.

Bocaj
Name: Julius Keizer
element:Earth
powers: Controls the natural resources of earth
appearance:http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/272/c/2/Fantasy_Concept_Design_by_PatLeeArt.jpg
personalitymessedomewhat arrogant, speaks his mind
Talents: move/pick up large objects
hobby: hiking

Kuchiki Byakuya
Name. Sanachi Kitsuno
age. 6
weapons. n/a
armor. n/a
apperence. Kitsuno
personality. Just as her element, Kitsuno is loud. She is never afraid to keep her mouth shut, but that sometimes gets her into trouble. But other times, she'll just listen, and even meditate from time to time.
Tallents. making new friends.
hobby. meditating.

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by At god
Alright since I feel lazy kinda waiting for all of the members right now I'll go ahead and start the rp. If they come I'll give them a recap regardless how long the story line is.

Note: If a member doesn't show up in 2-4 days they will be removed from the list.

Edit: Ruby weapon Im telling you this friendly 5-8 sentences should be basic as rping. It's very easy to do. no ones going to do it constantly. If you wanted that, you should have put this in the HOSTED section. Think about it. No one around here except a few people post with 5-8 sentances. Almost no one does, I'll post a character later.

At god
Sorry slot's are full join the next one ruby weapon sorry!

Ruby_weapon
Wrong, there are no character limits in unhosted. Still preping

Kurosaki Ichigo
Were does it say that at?

Ruby_weapon
Ushgarak has said that you can not say someone can not join an RP. Mainly because this is the unhoested.

Bocaj
you can be a squirrel ruby that's it....

At god
Okay okay no more fighting Ruby weapon you can be the bad ass that trys to take over the world at the next rp you can be the satan or something...Wetever! Be a dark lord or something ~ But just don't ruin the rp please.

Edit: Ruby weapon then please use a good grammer don't do crappy posts.

Ruby_weapon
You should have put this in the hosted, then you could have chose this.

At god
Alright are you willing to do 5-8 sentences? If no I'll have to ask you kindly to leave this rp.

Ruby_weapon
I'll do the sentances, however, If i sometimes don't do 5-8 sentances, don't get snippy with me. You can't always post 5-8 sentances.

At god
Ummm actually you can... Yes, Im gonna have to get snippy on you few times Im gonna give you warnings and to everyone else that doesn't fallow rules...

If you don't fallow rules quite few times...I'll tell someone that doesn't fallow rule to leave privetly through PM Understood?

Ruby_weapon
You can't do that. I told you i would follow them. But if i'm waiting for someone to reply to a quiestion or if i'm talking to someone, i can't really post that much...

At god
Alright I undestand if someone can't post 5-8 sentences but I'll have eye on everyone. If someone acts bitchy or naughty in this rp Im kicking that person out or discuss the matter with Ush (Since he's kinda advice giver) As I said I'll keep an eye on yall.

Ruby_weapon
Okay, here.. Let me explain this again.. You CAN NOT kick someone out of an RP in the unhosted. That simple, ushgarak has already said that.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Actually, if they are disobeying the rules and other things, you kinda have the right to kick them out. I've done that a few times myself.

Ruby_weapon
At any rate, what element will i have to double?

Actually I would ask to have the element 'forest'

At god
You can have metal

Ruby_weapon
Metal? Okay... What.. supernatural ability would that give my character??

At god
You can summon metal stuff well duh! Like summon weapons, and barriers... Don't be stupid man...(I usally don't say that I say worse)

Ruby_weapon
name: Gin
Element: Metal
Powers: can make barriers and summon metallic monsters.
Weapons(Not until chapter 2): a heavy sword he made himself
Armor(Not until chapter 2): simple clothing
Apperence: http://members.aol.com/jonathanm221/images/guys05.jpg
Personality: cheerful and playful
Talents: Tricking people mentally
Hobby: Messing around and getting money from games.
Bio: Will reveal later

Krone
Hey are all the elements taken? if not could i take it maybe?

At god
Yes all the elements are taken I made special acception to Ruby weapon since he was arguing. But to you Krone NO! NO MORE PPL JOINING THIS RP! I'VE GOT ENOUGH PPL AND NO MORE PPL WILL JOIN!!

Ruby_weapon
heh... How should i start?

At god
Start somewhere I mean it's chapter one you can start anywhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.