Kamakaze Highschool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, the following are all approved:

Dimension Quest

zslick Resident Evil

KMC Wrestling

Kamikaze High School

Mark of the Wolf

Knight's Return
I have permission.

Kamakaze highschool isn't quite like others. It's a school for the magical, enchanted, ect. The school itself is held in another dimension, so you have to audition before you can go in. Most of the students parents have left them to die on the streets. But they have heard rumors that there is a school thats willing to take them in. But they won't take in normal students, only the magical, powerful ones. Teacher themselves are half breeds, elves, ect. They will teach you step by step on learning to control powers. You work your way up to a graduation exam, which involves the teachers removing your soul leaving your real body in the school. You go into the real world, completely invisible, and killing as many Baku's (bad spirits) as you can. Some student get killed in the act, but some pass with flying colors. The exam takes from 3 days min, to 2 weeks max. You have to try and stay alive until those 2 weeks pass, or else you fail and have to start over.

Okay. Now for the character sheet:

Name.
Age. (Has to be around 14-17
Gender.
Race.
Weapon. optional
Powers. optional (I will have to approve this)
Personality. (Again a biggie. Min. 6 sentences)
History/bio. (Ok. This will have to be at least 7 sentences.)
Appearance. If you are using a picture, explain if they have any scars, tattoos, piercing, marks, ect. Must include height and weight in your appearance, weather your using a picture of not.
if you not using a picture, follow this sheet.
Hair color.
eye color.
color of skin.
clothes.
Height.
weight.
marks, tattoos, ect.
Other.

That's it for the character sheet. Now for the rules.
1. Use correct spelling,punctuation, and English.
2. Be respectful of other players.
3. No godmodding.
4. I will have to limit characters to 3-4 each person.
5. No fighting in the thread, if you do, I'm afraid I'll kick you out and report you.
6. Only one or two characters from other animes are allowed.
7. Have fun.

Anime characters are indeed allowed In this RPG. If you wish to play as one/two anime characters, you have to follow the basic sheet for players who don't know the character.
Now get to work on those characters!

Thunder Fox
Name. Lance Donovan
Age. 17
Gender. male
Race. Hispanic
Weapon. custom made sword and dagger
Powers. Telekenisis (if thats ok)
Personality. man i am not good at big discriptions >.&ltwink lance is a cold hearted person with a short temper to match he is very confuseing when it comes to decipher what mood he is in cause he never shows any emotion is anger (i'll post more when i am awake)
History/bio. he was abandoned by his real mother at age 10 then stuck in a ratty foster home for the next 7 years lance was pretty much the slave being forced to do all the chores and just got expelled after threating a teachers life
Appearnce.

Hair color. jet black
eye color. brown
color of skin. tanish
clothes. black jeans with a belt a black tee with an alchemic symbol on it, back combat boots black biker gloves and a black cloak also sunglasses

Height. 6"4'

weight. 185
marks, tattoos, ect. a red pheonix tattoo, a scar on his cheek from fights

Kuchiki Byakuya
Thunder fox, approved

Name. Risa
Age. 16
Gender. Female
Race. half wolf demon
Weapon. Long katana, small dagger around her neck
Powers. She has the ability to call in other wolves, turn into a wolf demon, and controls fire
Personality. She is very shy, and un-trustworthy. You would have to know her, inside and out, to be her friend. She never trust anyone she just met, so she tends to ignore them. She hates whiners, and tends to snap at them when they whine.
History/bio. Her parents abondened her and left her on the streets to fend for herself. Every since that day, she has sworn revenge on them. But first, she must learn how to control her powers first. She heard a rumor, that was everywhere, about a school for people just like her, people with power. She looked on the floor, and found a flyer for this Kamakaze Highschool. She read the direction on where to go, and where to meet, it was the 2nd day of October. Ever since that day, she was excited to see this Kamakaze Highschool
Appearance.Risa Dressed as in the pic, longer skirt though
Tattoos. Tattoos on her back.
piercings. Five on one ear. One on the other.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Ah. God damn it. This isn't the rpg thread. Sorry if anyone got confused. I'll try and get it changed.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name. Nagi Souichiro
Age. 15
Gender. Male
Race. Human/Dragon Demon
Weapon.
Powers. Souichiro quickly picks up and learns the Forged needle attack. It is essentially a rip off of the Takayanagi family's secret technique. After awakening his demon exorcist-self (the inheirited ability of the Nagi clan) Souichiro seems to have limitless ki, and has the ability to steal the techniques of those he fights. However that person loses the ability to use that power afterward, it is unknown if it is a permanet loss. So far he has stolen Tetsusen Ishiyumi's water bullets, although Souichiro seems to use his own modification using his blood in the place of water. Ishiyumi is less than pleased at the fact he can no longer use his skill, and planned to kill Souichiro to get it back until Mitsuomi intervened. He also has stolen the technique of Shidzuru Kamura, although we haven't seen it yet. We know this because she references she can't open her gate, indicating that she has lost her powers to Souichiro like Ishiyumi did. It is never revealed if he has taken Mataza Tsujumi's power, but as he has defeated him he probably has taken his Dragon's Claw as well.

* Tashinkou (Forged Needle Attack)

A technique where Souichiro circulates ki around his arm. It can be used as a projectile or a punch full of ki. It resembles an energy beam. This technique was taught to him by Maya. Souichiro surprised Maya, when he used this technique in a tough position where it seemed impossible to perform. This is the secret technique of the Takayanagi clan, Mitsuomi Takayanagi isn't pleased with Shin and Souichiro's stealing of his family technique.

* Demon Exorcist form

In this form, his strength, speed, and defense is greatly increased. Has far greater physical capablities than a human in this state compared to when he's in his normal state. Ki is forced out of all 8 gates of his body, and at first Souichiro's body cannot handle so much power at once, but he soon gets used to being in this state. The Demon Exorcist form is only available to the Nagi family bloodline.

* Dragon Fist

Souichiro's main and signature power. The Demon Exorcists family bloodline move. A powerful punch combined with electricity. This attack has the ability to steal powers and abilities. This is the most unique and powerful move in the Red Feather families. Souhaku, Souichiro's father, wants this technique because he can gain all the powers and abilities in one entity.

* Red Belt Earth Dragon Gate

The power of lightning, Souichiro can use and manipulate this element freely. This is also Souichiro's main element.

* Orange Belt Water Dragon Gate (water bullets)

The power of water, however, Souichiro uses his own variation using his blood as a substitute in the place of water.

* The Dragon's Claw

Souichiro used his dragon fist against Mataza Tsumuji. Although he has never used it himself it is quite possible, and quite likely he stole it. This technique can cut through anything. When Mataza was using it in his fight with Souichiro, he was easily cutting down trees all around him with no problem whatsoever.

Souichiro's father Souhaku, has been revealed to have power over death. Whether or not Souichiro has any of that power is unknown.

It should also be noted that using their dragon's gate powers is very difficult. Being consumed by your own power and going crazy is a very big risk. Shin Natsume lost to his own powers, the Dragon Eyes, as a result there is heavy focus on the fact Souichiro might follow the same path Shin did two years ago. At one point Souichiro did get taken over by his dragon, assaulting the former Tsujumi family head, as well as Aya; after he nearly beat Mataza to death. His mother luckily showed up and blocked one of his hits, in the process of which she sucked away his power returning him to normal. As a result though her arm was completely torn apart, nearly killing her.
Personality. Souichiro is a teen obsessed with fighting and takes a lot of pride in that. Initially, he is believed to have an average, or below average intelligence. He is very cocky and gets angered easily, and always has wise cracks. He isn't very good with being around and talking to girls. When he enrolled into Todou Academy, he fought Masataka Takayanagi resulting in him losing his first fight. He falls in love with Maya Natsume, and decides he wanted to get stronger to protect her. Though he loves Maya, he never really shows any affection towards her, and although he is often rude to his mother he cares for her a lot too. Souichiro is slowly changing, and starting to become more intelligent and starting to build the charisma of the leader. He is a member of one of the Red Feather families.
History/bio. Souichiro is a blonde spikey haired kid, who enjoys fighting. As a child, Souichiro was bullied and tormented because his family consists of demon exorcists, and were not well liked as a result. The apartment he shared with his mom was covered in offensive messages etc. Souichiro started fighting early as a result, beating up those who tormented him. At some point he met up with his best friend Bob Makihara, and they started calling themselves the Knuckle Bombs. The pair go school to school beating up everyone they find until they have been proven the strongest. Upon arriving at Todou Academy, Souchiro quickly learns he is nowhere near as strong as he thought.

Souichiro fights using street fighting methods as opposed to real martial arts. He prides himself on being a thug and therefore he fights without honor, usually with cheap shots etc. After training with Maya Natsume he learns more martial arts moves, including the Forged Needle attack.
Appearance. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1623/tenjhotengeanimenagimv0.jpg
Hair color. Blond
eye color. Light Brown
color of skin. White
clothes. Black out fit with red under it
Height. 164 cm
weight. 58 kg
marks, tattoos, ect. None
Other.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Egad icon5 Haven't seen/heard from you in a while Ichi.

glomp

Approved

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yo yo wat's up cheif! big grin I had made a Happy Birthday thread for you and found a smiley cake, but you never showed up. cry

Kuchiki Byakuya
Ha. I beat you stick out tongue. I made a thread for myself. Only a couple o' peole say happy birthday though

Bithday!!

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing Well i had to eat that cake all by myself. I was stuffed i had to blow out the candle send everyone home. I waited for hours and you still never showed up. cry

Kuchiki Byakuya
cry Was it good?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Delicious.

Kuchiki Byakuya
weep None for me?

Thunder Fox
blink

Kuchiki Byakuya
Very confused TF?

Thunder Fox
yeah

Kuchiki Byakuya
It's ok. You should be. doped

Thunder Fox
>.<

Kuchiki Byakuya
*sigh* I expected more people to sign up.....now. no expression

doped

A_broken_smile
Name.Camille lynn clark
Age. 15
Gender.Female
Race.- A hafe ice demon
Weapon. optional-
Powers. optional-She has the power as ice, she can turn any objet with her hands,if her gloves are off, and some time if haveing enof power left in her,to read minds.
Personality. Camille is a nice girl if you catch her in a good mood, placeing her in a bad move, not smart, she is ice cold hearted when she is catched in a bad mood.She is shy around people she has not meet,if she thinks some thing is wrong with some one she doesnt think she moves to help or keep a good safe feeling.Down to earth she is she is open minded about what people hafe to say,even if she thinks there wrong.
History/bio. Camille came from a good family enen thouw she wasnt told till she was 7 what she was ,she neaver under stood completly till the day she was showed and knew.She oways has gloves on till she wants to take them off and ice things.Her brother had died from when she turned 13 when she had some how forgot she had the gloves off and touched him,she neaver forgives her self for that one day,neaver will proble.She was used for a while from turning stuff into glass is rare, her family wanted to be rich, so useing her turned her hafe mean, she oways thinks some one will use her agen,and she figers out that,its going to be cold.Camille has a couple friends now but they don't know her power,and constly asking what the gloves are for,not a word slips throuw her mouth to tell them why .
Appearance.-Camille has whiteish light bluish gloves on huging her writs.As her long black hair is omost to the floor she is about 5 feet standing and she is like 100 lbs from her last check.She has a white head ban in her long silk hair.She has a hug white shirt that goes to her hos.She where a dark miny skirt with black socks that go 3 inchs under her knee, with a pear of black shoes.

Good?

Kuchiki Byakuya
Overall its good. But kinda hard to read. Try use spellcheck before submitting your posts.

Approved

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
Thunder fox, approved

Name. Risa
Age. 16
Gender. Female
Race. half wolf demon
Weapon. Long katana, small dagger around her neck
Powers. She has the ability to call in other wolves, turn into a wolf demon, and controls fire
Personality. She is very shy, and un-trustworthy. You would have to know her, inside and out, to be her friend. She never trust anyone she just met, so she tends to ignore them. She hates whiners, and tends to snap at them when they whine.
History/bio. Her parents abondened her and left her on the streets to fend for herself. Every since that day, she has sworn revenge on them. But first, she must learn how to control her powers first. She heard a rumor, that was everywhere, about a school for people just like her, people with power. She looked on the floor, and found a flyer for this Kamakaze Highschool. She read the direction on where to go, and where to meet, it was the 2nd day of October. Ever since that day, she was excited to see this Kamakaze Highschool
Appearance.Risa Dressed as in the pic, longer skirt though
Tattoos. Tattoos on her back.
piercings. Five on one ear. One on the other.
Height. 5'10
weight. 90 pounds. (Very skinny since she was on the streets)
Sorry for double post. I forgot height and weight.

A_broken_smile
Sorry i was rushing because my friend was at the door.

SundaysTheory
Name. Chaos or "Kay"
Age. 16
Gender. Female
Race. Human/Half Elf
Weapon. 9 mm pistol that's rarely used,only has 2 bullets left, and shoved at the bottom of her backpack.
Powers. Storm-bringer
Personality. Chaos is just simply as her name states, chaotic. Havoc seems to follow her everywhere, and the misunderstanding has led her to be frustrated, easily angered, and even sometimes violent. Although her scrutinizing stare can be intimidating at first, she is a true friend and protector.
History/bio. Chaos spent all of the childhood she could remember in a small orphanage. She had been sent there around age three when her parents had apparently abandoned her in an alley way. Never quite fitting in, Chaos became quiet and stayed mostly in her own little shell. Other children picked on her, and laughed when she caused something to go wrong. After a while, everything bad was blamed on her, a broken dish, a leak in the window, and even someone else's injury was her fault. The headmistress of the orphanage cruelly nicknamed her Chaos, and her real name was disregarded by everyone.
But odd things started to happen to Chaos, and it wasn't just any other adolescent change. Kay started to snap under the taunting. Her temper started to flair, and she started to fight back. The night she realized she had something else, was the same night she was kicked out into the streets. A particularly horrible orphan runt was making jokes about the usual mess that Chaos had supposedly made. She tried to ignore it, but that was truly a bad idea. Everything bottled up, and then exploded. Chaos had unknowingly brought on a massive storm, window shattering hail and rain, gale force winds that wrenched open doors, and disastrous lightening. It left as fast as it had came, and Chaos was left breathless and weak for a moment after producing such an event. Of course the destruction was blamed on her and this time it was really her fault. She was forced onto the streets.
Then years later, after stealing a newspaper, an apple, and bringing on some unpredicted rain, she read an ad that talked about a school for children with power, that had gifts... And possibly for once in her life she smiled, and felt a little hope that maybe she wasn't such an outcast.
Appearance.
Hair color. long wavy brown, with a long sweeping bang that covers one eye.
eye color. A startling shade of gray and blue
color of skin. pale, almost translucent
clothes. a simple pair of worn in jeans paired with a dark gray hoodie and a fitted yellow T-shirt.
Height. 5'7''
weight. 105 lbs
marks, tattoos, ect. Multiple piercings in her ears, and a new lip ring. Kay has a nasty yet perfectly straight scar that's about 2 inches long starting from her left earlobe and ending in the middle of her neck.
Other. slightly pointed ears

Kuchiki Byakuya
Yay happy
Approved

K Tragedy
I'll post in the morn!! (wouldn't that be bad if I put a "P" there? o.o me and my dirty little mind... Good grief...xD) I'm outta muse and Chad's being dumb and wants me off the computer. Something about school tomorrow, psh! What a loserface. xoxo!

♥ K

trademark
Name.Shin takashi
Age.15
Gender.male
Race.Harm demon
Weapon.can turn to his full demon from
Powers.demon strength and creates darkness around his hands and fights with them
Personality.Shin is kind but he also his turning evil so he can be cold,rude and sometimes even violent he trysto control it and it may look like he is distant from his friends he thinks it is the only way to protect them but mostly he cares for everyone and trys to be nice and stay out of there way
History/bio.Shin was the hair to his fathers throne in the Harm realm but one day his evil younger twin brother Kenta framed him.Shin had only two choices to kill his brother or be banished. He could not kill his blood so he was sent to the school as a punishment.When he left his world something changed he started to have evil thoughts. Now he must finish this school and return to his home where it is safe.
Pic.http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/anime6.jpg
Hair color.
eye color.
color of skin.
clothes.
Height.
weight.
marks, tattoos.has one it is across his chest and it holds back is ture demon form
Other.

Thunder Angel
Name:Marik ishtar
Race:Angel/elf
weapons:spirit sword
personality:Quiet and sometimes ruthless and aggressive when made angry.Marik is also a caring person.He is also the person that is nice.He can help people when they heed help.He also can be outgoing sometimes.
History:Marik was a little boy when he inherit this power.he thought he was dying when he encountered a girl angel that kissed him.But he realized that he was being watched over.He then knew he was blessed by that angel.

powers:lightning punch,angel eyes,rapid punch,tornado slash
appaerancestick out tongueic

Thunder Angel
ill post later

Kuchiki Byakuya
(yea.....Kinda need to follow the character sheet.... no expression)

Trademark, Approved

Thunder Angel
what i miss

Kuchiki Byakuya
Well, ya didn't meet the max sentences required for the history and personality

Thunder Angel
but trade mark didnt

Thunder Angel
Originally posted by Thunder Angel
Name:Marik ishtar
Race:Angel/elf
weapons:spirit sword
personality:Quiet and sometimes ruthless and aggressive when made angry.Marik is also a caring person.He is also the person that is nice.He can help people when they heed help.He also can be outgoing sometimes.
History:Marik was a little boy when he inherit this power.he thought he was dying when he encountered a girl angel that kissed him.But he realized that he was being watched over.He then knew he was blessed by that angel.

powers:lightning punch,angel eyes,rapid punch,tornado slash
appaerancestick out tongueic

height.
weight.
hair.
eye color.
tattoos.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Oh, sorry. Trademark you are a bad person >[ Fix you character sheet right now mister!

But yeah, have to follow the sheet. Like....Kurosaki, SundaysTheory, and mines big grin

No rush though. But I'd like to have this rpg going by at least friday or hell, even tomorrow.

DragonWoman
Name. Kikilandra Delena
Age. 17
Gender. Female
Race. Human/Vampiric
Weapon. http://www.blackbeltshop.com/images2/ACF7F45.jpg
Powers. Semi-unhuman strength, fangs, the ability to draw blood for sustinance apart from human consumption of food
Personality. Kiki has a habit of speaking her mind, which in turn gets her into all sorts of trouble as well as branding her as a 'L33t-B I T C H.' This doesn't seem to bother her very much at all however, she's prone to giving into her mental pleasures of bipolar and acting out for no reason at all.
Most people think her strange or just plain crazy but again, this doesn't bother her at all...she's an attention whore stick out tongue
As well as being such an attention seeker she's a bit of a dangerous young woma. With 8 years of hard martial arts training under her thin belt, she's not someone you'd readily want to piss off if you have a death wish of some sort.
History/bio. Growing up in Australia to begin with, Kiki's not one to pry into others pasts because it doesnt interest her in the slightest. Being 'bitten' changed her life when she was 11, and since then she's grown into a woman to the suprise of most of her bretherin. Now having aged in looks time seems to have stopped temporarily allowing her to shed her 'normal' human form to show the world how she truly is...a horrid psychopath with a wanton desire for blood and semi-civilised mayhem.
Appearance.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/koralla/l33t/5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/koralla/l33t/6.jpg
Hair color. Black, deep red, fire engine red, silver, grey dreadlocks with ribbons n whatnot strewn throughout
Eye color. Grey/Blue/Light green
Color of skin. Pale
Clothes. L33t goth style
Height. 5'2"
Weight. 63kg
Marks, tattoos, ect. 'Moderne' dragon on left shoulder blade, small dragon on left side of neck, 'Dragon' chinese calligraphy on right side of back torso, 'Thug Angel 4 Life' on small of back
Other. 3 earrings

Blax X
yes!! I've been waiting for this.

Name: Rayden Shiong
Age. 15
Race: Human
Weapon. Two daggers attached to thin, near indestructible string tied to his wrists. Also uses electrically charged shruikens.
Powers: Basic energy manipulation, electricity specifically. His manipulation skills heighten and decrease depending on his mood at the time. When Rayden uses his powers, his body hands glow blue. His signature move is called 64 strikes. Rayden punches you rapidly 64 times in your pressure points and vital areas, pumping electricity through your skin an into your nerves and vital organs. If you survive, you will most likely be unable to move for a few minutes.
Personality. Rayden has a grim sense of humor. He usually keeps cool during battles, but loses any humor he had. When out of battle he is very laid back; it's hard to make him mad. But when angered Rayden's focus intense tenfold, and his deep blue eyes glitter.
History/bio: Rayden was born in America to a family of farmers. When he was twelve he got into a fight with bullies on his way to school and seriously hurt them with his powers which he at the time he didn't know he possessed. His parents found this out and decided to hide it, hoping that they wouldn't surface again. However, they again surfaced three years later when he accidentally short circuited and blew up the family's tractor in a fit of rage. Rayden's parents decided to send him to the school so that he could learned to control and suppress his powers.
Appearance
Hair color: Brown
eye color: Deep blue, his entire eyes, including the white parts, turn blue when he manipulates energy.
color of skin: Peach
clothes: A grey and black hoodie and baggy black denim jeans.
Height: 6'2
weight: 195
marks, tattoos, ect: one thin White scar on the bottom of his chin from an accident during weapons training.
Other: Rayden Shiong isn't nearly as good with his powers as he is with his H2H skills. He has learned several different martial arts and is incredibly fast. he can at times use his power of manipulating electricity to increase his speed, making his body move faster then the human eye and body can follow. This damages his body over time, however. So he cannot sustain a constant velocity at this speed.

trademark
you are a snitch boo!!!
Name.Shin takashi
Age.15
Gender.male
Race.Harm demon
Weapon.can turn to his full demon from
Powers.demon strength and creates darkness around his hands and fights with them
Personality.Shin is kind but he also his turning evil so he can be cold,rude and sometimes even violent he trysto control it and it may look like he is distant from his friends he thinks it is the only way to protect them but mostly he cares for everyone and trys to be nice and stay out of there way and most of the time he does not understand th
History/bio.Shin was the hair to his fathers throne in the Harm realm but one day his evil younger twin brother Kenta framed him.Shin had only two choices to kill his brother or be banished. He could not kill his blood so he was sent to the school as a punishment.When he left his world something changed he started to have evil thoughts. Now he must finish this school and return to his home where it is safe.
Pic.have a pic
Hair color.brown
eye color.green or something
color of skin.
clothes.botton up shirt with a tie dress pants and shoes
Height.6'5
weight.196 pounds
marks, tattoos.has one it is across his chest and it holds back is ture demon form
Other.none

Kuchiki Byakuya
DragonWoman, Blax X, and Trademark (even though you didn't do what I asked.)Approved

(There are some exceptions by the way...>])

changing picture

trademark
yes but i would have re did it if you asked

Kuchiki Byakuya
i asked you to make you history and personality longer, did I not? confused

trademark
i dont remember??

Kuchiki Byakuya
Hrm.....then I must have gotten stupider over the weekend.

trademark
i would not say that

John!attheDisco
Name. Victor Mathias
Age. 15
Gender. Male
Race. Human
Personality. Victor is a laid-back, somewhat shy guy. He is often seen smiling, and has a good sense of humor. He can be serious when he wants to though, and he always thinks clearly, even in the toughest of situations. He teases his friends, but in a way they can tell he's joking. He is probably one of the most "real" people at the school since he always does what he says he's going to do. Overall, he is nice and caring, and can sweet-talk the ladies.
History/bio. Victor was born to a middle class family in Kansas. He grew up only knowing his dad, as his mom divorced him when Vic was very young. His dad was driving him home from a soccer game when the van's wheels lost traction and it crashed into a tree. His dad was killed instantly, and Vic was left to fend for himself. He didn't want to go to a Foster Home, so he ran into the woods. Living off only off berries, he survived for two years. He found out about the school and decided to see if the wilderness-living had hardened him enough to enroll in it.
Hair color. Dirty Blond
eye color. Green
color of skin. White
clothes. Surfer
Height. 5'11"
weight. 150 lbs.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Approved

Hrm.....I'm debating wheather I should start it now or not.....

John!attheDisco
Woohoo! eek!

Kuchiki Byakuya
Darn. I'll give in to my temptations. The Rp thread is up in a while ,mkay?

animelover4ever
Name. Jessie Ghai
Age. 16
Gender. female
Race. human
Weapon. flaming sword(black)
Powers. telepathy and teleporting....
Personality. im sweet and lovable. i can be rude. I love to talk and be around people....i protect the people i care about and those who i don't
i will hurt if threating.
im also funny sometimes
History/bio. her dad had the power of fire. It was passed down to her....when her mom had her she sacrificed her life for jessie. she has no siblings and her dad has disappeared....Jessie lives alone and has a cute puppy(wolve) the goes everywhere with her ^.^
Appearance. pic
Height. 5'8
weight. 122
marks, tattoos, ect. she has a mark on her back from hure mom its a cross

Kuchiki Byakuya
It's a little to short for you history and personality. When you improve that, I'll approve.

Thunder Fox
posted

Kurosaki Ichigo

Kuchiki Byakuya
Approved

I'm gonna do another character in a while.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Name: Suichi Mitsuko (last name, then first.)
Sex: Female
race. Half wolf half human
powers. She can summon wolf spirits at will. They can paralyze, bite, and burn
Appearance: Mitsuko
Weapon: She has a long sword, about 4 feet 5 inches. It's pure white, one of a kind, made by her.
Personality: She is very shy, mostly because her mother and father didn't let her out much. She didn't have much contact with any others, which is the reason why she is so shy. She tends to get red when spoken to on speaking.
Bio: Her parents abandoned her about a year ago. She went from foster home to the next, but they all shunned her and hated her. No family could ever care for her, or like her, not like real parents. One day, she snapped at her foster parents, and they kicked her out of the house. For about two weeks, she had been wandering around, wondering why she had this gift. She had to steal food and water from some shops, which made her wanted. One day, while she was sitting behind large tree, a paper landed at her feet.
height. 6 feet
weight. 98 pounds
tattoos. A picture of a wolf on her right shoulder.

I approve

Kuchiki Byakuya
I'll also be playing a playful Senior.

Name. Kachikama Tazumi
nickname. Taz, Tazu, zumi.
gender. female
age. 18
appereance. Tazumi
race. half fox.
powers. She has the ability to hide her fox tail and ears. When she does, she looks like a normal human, but when she activates her powers, she gains the ability of stealth, super speed, and the ability to stay in another persons body for a max of 3 minutes, teleportation.
personality. She is very loud, has never been afraid to speak her mind unless in front of the teachers or founder. She's playful and sometimes will kid around with the younger students. She plays many pranks on the first day, to stir things up a bit. She claims that 'The first day is always so boring and tense. I'd rather make them feel relaxed and comfortable here'. A lot of teachers put up with her because she somewhat teaches the students how to control their anger when she plays a pranks on them.
history. Tazumi grew up with loving parent that didn't abandon her. She is one of the few lucky ones whos parents loved her. But because of her gift, she wasn't allowed to go to a regular school, she her mother was forced to home school her. When she was about 14 she heard about Kamakaze High and told her parents about the school. At first they wern't so sure, but in the end Tazumi persuaded them to let her go. She was a happy teen, and decided to stay for the next few school years.

animelover4ever
Name. Jessie Ghai
Age. 16
Gender. female
Race. human
Weapon. flaming sword(black)
Powers. telepathy and teleporting....
Personality. im sweet and lovable. i can be rude. I love to talk and be around people....i protect the people i care about and those who i don't
i will hurt if threating. She is shy and embarrassed when someone spots her mark...people think its cool...but jessie doesn't....she can be caught lazy and thats when someone usually makes her do something....she can start laughing and wont stop sometimes even it isn't funny anymore....
im also funny sometimes
History/bio. her dad had the power of fire. It was passed down to her....when her mom had her she sacrificed her life for jessie. she has no siblings and her dad has disappeared....Jessie lives alone and has a cute puppy(wolve) the goes everywhere with her ^.^Her mom gave her a curse....not a bad one just one that could kill her if Jessie heart is completly devowored(sp?) by her brother's spirit...Jessie dad left her at age 14 and she never saw him since.......her father had trained jessie so hard before he left and she continues the hard labor her father has made her done now will she able to make it?
Appearance. pic
Height. 5'8
weight. 122
marks, tattoos, ect. she has a mark on her back from her mom its a cross....

Blax X
I just want to say now, that my character is going to be very lazy.

Thunder Angel
ill post my bio friday

Kuchiki Byakuya
Sorry animelover, Approved happy

animelover4ever
thanks and np i dont mind i totally agree that was a bit short only cuz im lazy sometimes and i was tired lol

Kuchiki Byakuya
Ok, sorry, but I think I'm going to have to put a 'Minimum of sentences' rule. I'm beginning to see some very short posts, and not liking it. I think I'm going to have the Minimum, and this is me being nice, of 5 good sentences.

animelover4ever
yes mam!
big grin

Thunder Angel
Name:Basil st.louis
race:Human,homonculi
weapons:beowulf,sapphire sword
powers:Able to shoot sharp diamonds from his hands
personality:Basil is a kind person.He stays quiet and is nice to people if they respect them.Basil is also aggressive when messed with.Basil is a tough fighter and is strong at heart.He is a determined person that wont give up.

History/bio:Basil parents died when he was eleven.But is was a secret that he didnt know about.It happened when a man tried to kidnap basil.He was wrestling with him as he tried to push the man off of him.Then two diamonds came out off his hands and killed the man.Basil was terrified and ran away.He sat there crying with the mans blood on his hands thinking he intended to murder him.Basil was aided by a young lady that helped him control his power.After a few months he carried out on his own training and containing his anger.He realized that the woman had a abnormality of her own she was able to transmute things.He became stronger after the lady taught him to control his anger.

height:6'2
weight:179(lean & fit)
marks, tattos etc:he has a indescrible inscription on the right side of his neck.
appearancestick out tongueic

Kuchiki Byakuya
Approved happy

Thunder Angel
thank you big grin

animelover4ever
very nice!!

Thunder Angel
u saw it on my kamikaze profile

animelover4ever
yeah ain't that him in your avvy too?
hes cute anyways

Thunder Angel
yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.