Your Very Own Anime Series!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryobe Ronin
Tell us here about your very own anime series, I wanna know the title, storyline, and all. RYOBE RONIN coming soon!

Damo Iz God
I don't have a storyline but if I did make one I'd make the most violent anime ever... Anime's aren't violent enough for me... Not of it is ever harsh enough. I can think of one time in all of the hundreds of hours of anime that I have watched that I've thought... That's ****ing sick. I'd like that constantly in one series haha.
The bit I'm talking about is when the cute girl gets stabbed in the throat in Ninja Scroll the series and whispers 'owie owie go away' then she dies. I was like holy shit.
I want that constantly. I have a few ideas in my head haha but I shall not share them.

Miroku Herko
Tears of Fury

It will be the best ever senceyour favorite anime

By the way who made this first me or you check hero/villian

Kenshinswife
My anime would be called "Love's Renegade" I am working on it at the moment. Its based off of three main characters. Who are all friends or at least were friends.(i am not going to go into all the details unless you want me to) the plot is told from three diffrent angles 9all three characters) and the end that have in mine is nothing short of violent and heart wrenching. but bascially i want it to be a short series probably about 15 episodes no more. Because sorry to say much like inuyasha a good plot can go really bad if it lives to long. So i rather it be short and sweet. Any questions?

Ryobe Ronin
It all sounds good, great. And I agree with Damo Iz God about the whole anime should be more gory, I like gore, but not too much, just enough to make it seem real and unpredictable. You see my show is gonna be called Ryobe Ronin, its only one of the three i've planned out. If your interested at all, which I don't blame ya if your not, check it out on the thread called My anime/manga, i'll create a thread just for my shows, if people begin to have some sort of interest in them. But keep em comin, im at the edge of my seat and I wanna hear more!

Miroku Herko
hey Ryobe Ronin I'll try your if you try mines deal? go to Hero or Villian k thankcool

Avenger2.0
Penance. I'm still thinking on the storyline, probably medievil with swords and magic.

Blax X
I'd just make an anime that had to do with crossovers. Liek a bunch of dimensional rifts teleporting heros to other shows' timelines.

I.E.: Kenshin gets teleported to the Naruto world, or something.

Remulous
CHI FIGHTER!!! Thats my anime and I'm gonna put Marvel heros in it too. Youll see it soon...very soon.

Miroku Herko
Namemessedako Shise
Type:Naturcon
Powers:earth wind fire and water

he is going to be the bomb.....and he trys revinged the naturcon speces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.