New Transformers Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robby001
What do you guys think about the up coming movie.?
Going to suck or rock.raygun

RZA
Actually dude, we already have a thread for this. Don't know why it's in the animation forum cuz it's a live action movie but oh well...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407726&perpage=20&highlight=userid%3A55421&pagenumber=1

Robby001
ahh my bad.. sorry...frusty

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Robby001
What do you guys think about the up coming movie.?
Going to suck or rock.raygun

no expression

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have seen the trailer for the Transformers live action film. Its looks generally good. Might be a future franchise.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/alien.gif
alien

bigfilmfan
This one is going to be great

Count Makashi
What, Transformers movies, where have i been living, i loved that carton, when i was a kid, i cant believe they are making a movie, i liked that evil one, who could eyect cassettes out and would transform into fighters.

doan_m
Havent seen you around that much Rob. But hey just to voice opinion, The way I feel about it is that its the biggest summer movie that I want to see. And I'm not even a big fan of transformers to begin with.

Count Makashi
Shit, i just read somewhere, that th movie wont have, the cassette guy, 2 in command, as i remember, they cant do this. He is the coolest character from the transformers.

ragesRemorse
you mean soundwave? yeah, sound wave was cool, but it probably wouldnt work very well seeing how cassettes are a dead technology anymore.
As much as i want to look forawrd to this movie. I think it will ust end up being another cgi spectactle. Still holding hope for some substance though

Count Makashi
What, do you mean, it wouldn't work well, then they could modify it a little, that he ejects CDs or DVDs, something newer. I read somewhere, that if the 1 movie is going to be a success, that he is going to be in the sequels.

Silverstein
its said that Shia Lebeouf is the next Tom Hanks, so im stoked

ADarksideJedi
The old cartoon show was good.I doubt if the movie is going ot be any good.I am not wasting my money on something I am not sure about anyway.jm

intelegent purp
check out the trailers man.
the mars rover getting stamped on.
the TRANSFORMER helicopter projecting a creepy holographic image of a human pilot before transforming and blowing the crap out of everything.
the advert with the truck parked up ontop of the hill.
most movie trailers show all the best bits of a film, most of the time the flick is crap but the trailers made it out to be really cool or something its not, you see it and you thinks its an action because the tailers showed explosions and running and stuff but it turns out to be a thriller full of talking, but these trailers are teasers, they dont really show you anything, but they always say leave them wanting more right.
one thing is clear the ransformers have grown up to be really scary and cool looking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.