Rampages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
These heroes/villians go on rampages (not at the same time), which one does the most damage....and how long does it take before he's taken down, or cosmics have to get involved?

(all marvel....marvel earth)
1)Black Bolt
2)Sentry
3)Magneto
4)Wolverine....shifty
5)Thor

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
yeah, i was thinking BB could do the most, seeing as how unlike everyone else in comics he always holds back, or he kills anyone in the immediate areaerm

ExtraMision5555

Grimm22
1)Black Bolt - Earth = Dead big grin

He eventually gets stopped by Thanos or somthing

2)Sentry - Same as above

3)Magneto - Surfer kills him big grin

4)Wolverine....shifty - I get my shovel and beat the crap out of him wink

5)Thor - Same as Sentry

NiņoAraņa
thanos stops BB? debatable erm

edit: i agree with others....wolvie might kill you tho shifty

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
:shurg: just trying to get people talkingsmile

V for Valentine
Thanos wouldnt kill either or them, Not because he isnt stronger. Mainly because he wouldnt. No reason to, especially since well he has been trying to destroy the universe for a while. Im pretty sure he'd probably help them confused

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Thanos wouldnt kill either or them, Not because he isnt stronger. Mainly because he wouldnt. No reason to, especially since well he has been trying to destroy the universe for a while. Im pretty sure he'd probably help them confused they wouldn't want help...rampages usually are just trying to kill anyone and everyoneyes if it's threatening to his existence, he'd kill them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.