Mr Immortal Vs Hercules ( marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
i would love to see this battle. i am sure it would be most ammusing to see. a battle of two avengers. this battle takes place in a street level urban enviroment. no prep time as non of them are realy scientific enough to build some super weapon to defeath the other. so this is going to be a battle of strengh and endurance. due to the fact that they are both immortal i am guessing that the battles will take place over mulltipple bouts of killing sprees. so i think the best way is to give battle results out of ten

my guess is that

Hercules will win 6 or 7 times out of ten

with mr immortal haveing 3 to 4 victorries.

Scoobless
Hercules isn't immortal, he's just really long lived ... Mr Immortal cannot die... but he can't do much to Herc either

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hercules isn't immortal, he's just really long lived ... Mr Immortal cannot die... but he can't do much to Herc either

Im pretty sure he dies in JLA 1 million, or am ai talking about someone else ?

rougeredmage
i dunno sounds like your talking about someone else though i am not realy familular with the charcter other then his first few avengers issues. i would personally saY they where quite evenly matched up. who knows it could be a stalemate.. thena gain herc is alot stronger.

inamilist
Mr immortal? like from the GLA??

hercules turns his face into paste for all eternity

just because he cant die doesnt mean he is a match for anyone

Priest
Mr Immortal ftw

Draco69
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Im pretty sure he dies in JLA 1 million, or am ai talking about someone else ?

That's Resurrection Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.