Spider-man - The Return of...THE OTHER!!! (SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Well, I don't know if anyone else has seen the issue yet, but in the FNS with the three Mysterios, there's a new school nurse who's trapped in the school with Spidey, Flash, and the kids. The Original Mysterio accused her (in private) of hiding who and what she really is. She denied it, and played like she didn't know what he was talking about. Later in the issue, she ends up in a fight with one of the knock-off Mysterios, and during the scuffel, she deploys the same "stinger's" that Spidey now has, right into the guys chest. When the others show up, she quickly retracts them and hides them before they have a chance to notice.

Could she be the one that was inside the cacoon? The "spider-form" that he fought with before it went into the cacoon did have a female's body outline...

BlaqChaos
Now that I think about it, maybe this should gone in the Spidey Forum. Oh well, C'est la Vie.

grey fox
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Well, I don't know if anyone else has seen the issue yet, but in the FNS with the three Mysterios, there's a new school nurse who's trapped in the school with Spidey, Flash, and the kids. The Original Mysterio accused her (in private) of hiding who and what she really is. She denied it, and played like she didn't know what he was talking about. Later in the issue, she ends up in a fight with one of the knock-off Mysterios, and during the scuffel, she deploys the same "stinger's" that Spidey now has, right into the guys chest. When the others show up, she quickly retracts them and hides them before they have a chance to notice.

Could she be the one that was inside the cacoon? The "spider-form" that he fought with before it went into the cacoon did have a female's body outline...

Who , what , how, when ?

What is FNS

Three Mysterios ?

Female stinger using nurse ?

I'd like a summary and possibly scans of this 'female outlien' please .

H. S. 6
Originally posted by grey fox
Who , what , how, when ?

What is FNS

Three Mysterios ?

Female stinger using nurse ?

I'd like a summary and possibly scans of this 'female outlien' please .

FNS refers to the series Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

There are three Mysterio's: the Original, and two knock-offs.

The nurse that used stingers could quite possibly be the Other that Spidey encountered, seen here:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3113/marvelknightsspiderman22webjv4.th.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by H. S. 6
FNS refers to the series Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

There are three Mysterio's: the Original, and two knock-offs.

The nurse that used stingers could quite possibly be the Other that Spidey encountered, seen here:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3113/marvelknightsspiderman22webjv4.th.jpg

Ohhh..wait yeah i remember. Spideys old skin got back up again and went after him . Yes , it does look female. You can see the breasts (No man has upper body muscles that good) and the thinner frame followed by the decidedly girly pose.

Can you please post the scan of the nurse stabbing mystero , it would make awesome pwnage

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Ohhh..wait yeah i remember. Spideys old skin got back up again and went after him . Yes , it does look female. You can see the breasts (No man has upper body muscles that good) and the thinner frame followed by the decidedly girly pose.

Can you please post the scan of the nurse stabbing mystero , it would make awesome pwnage I would, but I don't have the issue. My friend subscribes to the comic, and sometimes get's his copy in the mail early. He got his copy yesterday, but it doesn't come out in the shops till Wednesday.

Darth Vicious
I need to download this storyline to catch up with u guys even though FNS hasnt been one of my favorite Spidey titles.

marvelprince
FNS has actually been one of my fav titles so far. The last story arc with "Uncle Ben" was pretty weird but really intriguing at the same time

Ultraman Baltan
I am very annoyed about Quentin Beck. He's died twice! Leave him dead already! He's one of my favorite villains, but it's getting ridiculous.

Arahan
The dead Mysterio is surely send by Mephisto.
I guess he wants Peters soul.

Dan-El
I loved this arc. I really enjoy how Peter David called upon old continuity for this one, reminscent as to how Kevin Smith handled "Spider-Man/Black Cat" (where our current Mysterio was introduced, coincidentally).

I think FNS has made up for it's previous Uncle Ben/Time Travel/Dimension hopping arc and is finally becoming a series worthy of a long-term publication.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Dan-El
I loved this arc. I really enjoy how Peter David called upon old continuity for this one, reminscent as to how Kevin Smith handled "Spider-Man/Black Cat" (where our current Mysterio was introduced, coincidentally).

I think FNS has made up for it's previous Uncle Ben/Time Travel/Dimension hopping arc and is finally becoming a series worthy of a long-term publication.

Agreed. I actually enjoyed the story (and art) of this one.

Black Adam
Originally posted by BlaqChaos

I thought it was marrow.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.