Dante runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Dante (DMC3) walks through a barren wasteland where a great battle between the marines and the covenant took place. Dead bodies lie everywhere. He stops upon seeing the Oracle. It looks at Dante for a moment and then speaks, "I see someone still lives. This is most troublesome."

The Oracle flies off as elites surround Dante. Dante draws his sword and looks at the elites each armed with energy swords and plasma rifles.

Dante gets a 3 hours rest after every third battle

Round 1: Elites (x8)
Round 2: Hunter (x2)
Round 3: Master Chief, the Arbiter, and Gold Ranked Elites (x4)

Round 4: Kratos (God of War)
Round 5: Samus (Metroid Prime 2)
Round 6: Megaman (Rock)

Round 7: Protoman and Zero
Round 8: Dark Samus and Jack Krauser
Round 9: Megaman X (Megaman X1)

Round 10: Sephiroth (all powers from FF7, KH2, and AC)
Round 11: Sonic and Mario (no invincible things like Super Sonic and Metal Mario)
Round 12: Shadow the Hedgehog (all powers)

Does Dante win or does he die trying?

Hoshi
dies in 4

Swe_Bum
Why is Mario on 11:th place? messed Hes kinda Weak... erm

Any way... He maybe stops somewhere at 7-9

Burning thought
rounds 1, 2 or 3

first Dante;s sword although powerful cant stand up against 8x covenants with plasma rifles, cmon, hes never had such weaponry blasted into him. Ofc then again he may be able to dodge them, but i think Gold elites, Master chief and whatever Arbiter is MUST be a worthy foe

Kaled
4 should be last, well i get the idea from the word GOD smile
3 should be further down too
and Sephiroth ALL powers from FF7?? then thats a god too, erm the list needs moving around

ESB -1138
This is Dante people. You seem to underestimate him. Dante's sparda sword and of course Devil Trigger can take down a bunch of Elites.

Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Why is Mario on 11:th place? messed Hes kinda Weak... erm

Any way... He maybe stops somewhere at 7-9

Mario is not weak with all the power-ups and everything he has. Throw in Sonic and that's a tough duo.

SpadeKing
Dante whoops ass all the way to Sephiroth after struggling with round 5 and 8. where Sephiroth does what he did to me in KH 1 & 2.....

Kill him in less than a sec erm

IceJaw
I dunno, I dunno

Burning thought
i dont know alot of these Characters....so ime not much good, but sephiroth i can imagine is difficult, but i dunno if he can beat Dante

IceJaw
He dies on 3 erm

shin_remy
he dies at round 4

Duriel-076
Originally posted by IceJaw
He dies on 3 erm
Agreed. The title and rank of the Arbiter is not easily earned. You must be a Zealot(Gold elite), and you must have made a massive transgression, and you must have the Prophets not have your entrails paraded about High Charity.
To be a Zealot, you must waste hordes upon hordes of foes. Not to mention Zealots command fleets.

SpadeKing
I'm pretty sure he'll just pull his guns and shoot the Elites down first erm

MadMel
then the MC and arbiter get him..erm..

Thunder Angel
Originally posted by Hoshi
dies in 4
no he doesnt he rules this gauntlet dante beats the gauntlet
kratos is slow when he runs and dante is faster dante even executes his attacks faster than kratos

SpadeKing
Originally posted by MadMel
then the MC and arbiter get him..erm..

He gos devil and rip them into pieces no expression then gets all the way to mario who kills him from excessive haead jumping attacks

TricksterPriest
I think he could get to 8, but then he's stopped cold. ESB, you made a huge mistake when you did this. Dark Samus has the plot device on her side. There's no way to beat her without Phazon. There's no way Dante can beat her.

Thunder Angel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think he could get to 8, but then he's stopped cold. ESB, you made a huge mistake when you did this. Dark Samus has the plot device on her side. There's no way to beat her without Phazon. There's no way Dante can beat her.
come on dante is a demon

TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. Retro Studios and the game itself confirm the only way to kill Dark Samus is with a phazon charged blast. Dante can't use phazon. It would be like putting him against Orochi from KOF, he loses by default. Only magatama from the yasakani and kusanagi clans could stop him. Same principle here.

Swe_Bum
yes

MadMel
same if he went up against kain...instant pwnage due to plot devices..
...................................*waits for fanboyish reply*

Superboy Prime
Dante clears it except for Samus.

But then again Samus has never witnessed the power of Dante's cheesy one liners. She will know pain.

TricksterPriest
Lmao. cheers That will probably hurt her more than his sword. If he realizes Samus is a girl, he might start hitting on her. And that my friends, is a whole other problem. Because samus has been around for awhile and as far as we know, with no male companionship. Dante is an extremely aggravating bastard, but Samus's hormones may be doing the thinking. So Dante might walk away with some soveniers and an easy fight. naughty Bit of a stretch, but he might even convince her to lend her phazon gun. Or is that illegal?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by MadMel
same if he went up against kain...instant pwnage due to plot devices..
...................................*waits for fanboyish reply*

yea man kain is unstoppable, no one can beat him cause once he dies he can automaticallly be revived and re-assembled to his last known spot, even if he doesn't feed on enough blood to live like he is supposed to woohoo! go Kain! no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.