Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
People this resident evil thread is mixed with enemies and good guys anything can happen in this thread! So beware and enter at your own risk your character might even die and turn into a mindless zombie!!!

ENEMIES: Enemies are going to be controlled by who wants to make the monster. The enemy can either be a mutated creature or a human gone bad or just a simply mind eating zombie. The thing is if we kill your person they can only mutate to the most is three times after that if its dead its dead no bringing it back. "ALL MONSTERS CAN DIE." Notify me first if you want to make a monster so i know if it will fit. Pm people if they want to die or get infected off of the monster dont automatically do it. If your going to make this enemy make sure it pops in all our stories and just not yours, once again pm people before just doing it.

CHARACTER CREATION: anyone you want can be made and relationships can be made in the game you if you want. Also you can also have more than one character but try not to confuse the readers. Make sure you state who you are. If you want to have a dark secret~ you were the one who helped make the t-virus go ahead but pm so i know whats going on and its just no a surprise to me. This comes you can make a enemy and a good creation. Also you can be a experiment wanting to get revenge on umbrella. If you die you may be zombie in the streets or a mutated creature until you die or you want to make another person.

ITEMS :Pretend this is real life people you cant carry a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher at the same time so make sure you can limit the items you carry. It would be more interesting if you came with a knife and then in the RP you slowly explain how you found the rocket launcher.

Start off characters:

Leons s Kennedy: zslick
Chris Redfield: I R Smart
Clare Redfield:
Jill Valentine: Miracle
Barry Burton:
Rebecca Chambers:
Ada Wong:
Sherrie berkin:
Any characters you made up: At god, Sarahmier, Trademark

Enemies:

Wesker: Krone (you can choose to be a good guy at first than later on be a bad guy or be a bad guy off the back)
any of the Tryants:
William Berkin:
Nemisis:
Any other mutated monters you make:
Krauser:
Mindless Zombie:

zslick
sorry people forgot to add that!!!
until i get everybody thats when ill start the rp!

Blax X
Not trying to be an ass, but did this get approved? Because if so I'm in.

zslick
yes it did stick out tongue

Blax X
Excellent, is there a temple for created charcters?

zslick
What do you mean temple?

Krone
Character Sheet

and im in for wesker!

zslick
This Character Creation people so make you characters here ill make ultimate resident evil thread for role playin as soon as i get a couple people in here i just need three more then will start!

Miracle
I'm Jill so I'm good wink

Ruby_weapon
What about a character sheet..?

newavenger13
hey i want to go to

newavenger13
am vince garcia

SilentWolf
Hah i'll join. Like always, im Raevynn.

newavenger13
i have a cell phone and pocket knife,and gum

zslick
Okay sorry people read this when you come in this is suppose to be the character sheet but i guess i got to make a new one people who read this go make a character in the charcter sheet!

zslick
Leon the pointed out where they wanted to go to the pilot and he then and turned around and looked at the other five agents.

Leon was practically screaming as the raging chopper perpalier was waving loudly. "okay people some of you dont know why were here" as leon screamed holding on to a bar as the helicopter was moving back in forth in the mysterious night.

"You were called at 12:00 hundred hours, you know what i never under stood that." (leon chuckled as the rest of the group also.) "you were called at five yesterday to get over here asap and leave you family behind. Were heading to a place called Appalachian mountains. A team called bravo team has left before us and they should meet us there." (Leon looked at the faces of the crowd and recognized one man but he tried to stay professional)" were going to be landing soon so get your weapons ready to land. And people were going to go back to preschool and tell each other names cause i dont know who you no life punks are" haha okay you first" (leon said pointing at the girl)

Miracle
(What girl O.o )

At god
Jason came out from shadows looking at Leon "Leon, that's not like you..." He said coldly with a smile. "Wha!! Jason the agent where'd you come from?!" one of the soldiers yelled. "I have my secreats" Jason told the soldier. He grabbed his flight bag and put on his sunglasses. "I'll see you at the land" Jason said and jumped off the chopper.
"It's exactly 1300 feet apart from my landing..." Jason thought and pulled the cord he soon landed on the ground taking off his flight bag and put on the red smoke signaling the chopper to land there.

zslick
(you miracle, he didnt know who you were yet, "Jill"wink

zslick
"HUH! Show off" leon said as he watched him jump off! Okay people quick i need names!

leon than waited for the people to hell out names as he was wondering what kind of mission they are getting to. He thought to himself ~they look like a bunch of rookies~

Krone
Wesker slowly emerged from the shadows and showed his face, watching Jason jump out of the helicopter "Idiot" he said before quickly adding "the names Wesker, im with S.T.A.R.S" he said as he did a quick check on his Magnum.

At god
The chopper slowly landed on a red smoke near Jason was. Ahead of them was a mansion "So we're suppose to investigate mansion I've heard..." He said taking off his sunglasses. He loaded both of his duel double-barraled shotguns and checked his combat knife.
The mansion seemed to be old and unsafe to be living in. "Well kinda old to live in isn't it? hahahaha..." One of the soldiers said laughing nervously. "Are you scared?" Jason asked coldly. "Uhhh NO!" Solider replied snapping.
"Good because we're gonna encounter things that you haven't"

Miracle
- "I'm Jill Valentine" - Jill said and did not add anything else, she just watched the other guy jump out of the helicopter and she scoffed. The guy was a show off and she didn't particularly like guys who thought too much of themselves.

Krone
"So, who are you are with S.T.A.R.S?" he asked now looking towards jill as the helicopter began to decend to land.

zslick
Leon got off the helicopter shaking his hair out of his face as he was about to say lets go check out the mansion an explosion accured in the distance and smell of ash and smoke came from it!

"What the" "Team lets go check it out" as they ran through four foot yellow grass in the mystery night crackling sound came all around but leon ignored it and was wondering what the explosion accured from.

Leon then stopped as the heat was getting to them as the group was in suspence and realized it was bravo's helicopter. leon quickly told the group to look surviviors or supplies "keep close in eye distance" "yell if you found somthing!"

At god
Jason gave orders to his platoon that took off the helicopter "If you find anything like dog tags, ammunitions, and survivors bring them. But if you find anything strange or something like undead that goes like "Uhhhh" then shoot it!" Jason yelled. Soldiers snapped and went off "Don't go too far we don't know what's ahead" He said and put on the sunglasses that goverment gave him but actually it was a scanner. "Nothing much in the area..." He thought and put his sunglasses away.

Miracle
- "Yeah, I'm with STARS" - Jill said and got off the helicopter gripping her deagle on her hands and pointing it at the distance, circling around as she ran to cover all sides. She followed Leon closely.

"He's way to eager", Jill thought to herself as she saw Leon's reactions.

At god
Jason walked around the feilds as he did he heard ripping, smacking, and ripping. He looked at the place where the sound was heard then the dogs were eating one of his squads. Jason felt he was gonna throw up he blew out two of the dog's heads off with his shot guns. Then he fired second rounds of shot guns at the last dog's head and leg.
He looked at his soldier in disgust he walked over to his used-to-be soldier and pulled out the dog tag and walked away.

Krone
Wesker pulled his Gun and out "What the hell is that!" then looking over to Jill "I'm gonna make my way to the Mansion" he said making his way through the grass "If captain couragous says anything" he said looking over to Leon "tell him eh i dunno tell him anything" he said laughing as he ran off into the mansion

zslick
Leon watched wesker run toward the dark creepy mansion. Then leons head snapped to look behind him to see shadows running through the grass there was at least five of them. Then all of sudden somthing jumped out of the grass toward leon.

The ripped up dog almost decapatated leon but he ducked before anything could happen to him. Next thing leons knew it he was surrounded by those thing. Leon looked in his pouch as he realized he had one flash gernade as he slowly pulled out of his balck bag as the smell of wet dead dog was growling at him.

Leon then threw the gernade in front of him covering his eyes "fetch". Leon screamed to the group "follow wesker NOW!" Into the mansion". As the dog were stunde for a bit because of the flash gernade leon and the group made it to the gate.

Leon turned around and shut the gate shut as the death hound were trying burst through! Leon looked the killer hounds barking with blood coming out there mouths as leon said in his breath "this is going to be one field day"

Krone
Wesker turned and watched the group following him "Damn... theres no getting rid of them" he said as he opened the mansions doors. Sliding into the building he quickly looked around quickly drawing his Magnum out he shot two of the things dead. Turning he saw the rest of the group catching up "Nice of you to join me!" he shouted out to them.

At god
Jason whipped out his duel shot guns and shot two of the dogs heads. He quickly equppied his shotgun with daggers which was custume made. He slashed and diced through another dog. The dog came right at him he kicked the dogs head with his heavy boots the dog's head was crushed, brains, eye balls, and teeth was splattered everywhere.
"Leon you sure we have to do this? This is getting much creeper than our last mission" Jason said coldly scanning the area with his shades on.

zslick
"Well i think lets get into the mansion. Jason i dont think sun is inside the this old rubbish house so you can take off the terminatior glasses" leon chuckeled as he had has silver bretta next to his face walking toward the door.

Leon foot steps clicking on to the gray concrete floor as foul smell was coming out of the gates as the hounds were breath were still barking. He then walked up step on to the stairs of the pourch of the huge mansion "HUH! Check it out its the kebblers place. Jason we got to go through the mission so far we dont know what the hell is going on and we got to see if there is anyone else out there"

leon said as he didnt fully turn around to jason but just looked at him in the corner of his eye. The sound of the barking was gettin to him as he turned around in a quick second and shot a bullet which whisped right bye jasons here and peirced the dog right through the head. Leon then opened the red mansion door but before he he dissapeared into the doors he quickly responded to the shocked jason "I still got it do you?"

At god
Jason smirked "Of course I do..." He said then two dogs came charging at him for a bite he jumped into the air and summersaulted and blew off two of the dog's heads. "I've had some modifications...Project UCA Ultimate Cyborg Agent I got a surgery which was very painful" He said crossing his arms he saw a radar blinking up on his eye.
"We've got some major threat levels coming let's get inside the mansion" He said as he fallowed Leon inside.
The sound of "Uhhhh Ahhhh" came from the distance. "Leon you have a sniper with you?"

Krone
Wesker turned his head to Jason and pulled out his Magnum " You don't need to kill everyone of them" he said as he began to walk up the main stairs "Ok! lets split up into two teams and search this god damn mansion!" he shouted turning to everyone

zslick
"Aright lets spit up! Jill you take the west coner of the bottom floor and jason you take the upper east as wesker you take the upper west" Your frequency is number 3 and the helicopter is freuquency is 11" Now rememeber if you find any surviviors to call it in and collect all dog tags i want to know what happened in this house and where did bravo go"

Leon then turend around and then headed to the corner of the room(talking on the radio) *This is leon checking if the radio works, we all meet in the hall in about a ten min and i want a status report*

Krone
"Roger" Wesker responded on his radio as he took it off its clip and dropped it smashing it with his boots.

"Thats him off my back" Wesker continued down the hall way trying to following the moans of the Zombies. Wesker continued walking down the long lonely corridors.

BornToRule
Jeremy aproched the group off people he saw right after he crashed into the zombie with his car.

He slowly walked towards them and before he knwe it they started to make strange sounds and halting towards him!.

"ohh my god! not again!" - he thought to himself as he started to run right into the forest... He had ben running for a long time and he could no longer hear the zombies "moaning", however he felt he wasnt alone so he climbed up large hill. Once he had rached the top of the hill he saw a mansion. "Awesome! maybe they got a phone i can use?"- he thought as he started to walk towards the mansion. what he didnt see in the dark was that he mansion was uninhabitated.

After a while he reached the rusty fence and climbed over it. He noticed that the back door was open so he walked inside.

He could swear he heard someone talking. But he wasnt sure so he started to sneak around. trying to be silent...

The Pizza King
Clair ran towards the mansion, after a call from her brother, Chris Redfeild and getting the Coordinates to the mansion, she had driven her harley towards it, driving through the grass. She had crashed the harley a way back, and then began to walk. After she heard growling and barking, she had became frightend. As soon as she saw the beasts, Cerberus' she began to run. She had a 9mm berreta in her hands, turning back every now and then to shoot to keep them from getting to close. She eventually ran out of bullets, and didn't have time to reload. So she ran as fast as she could, praying she made it to the doors before the zombie dogs got her. She reached it and slammed through the door and slamming it shut, with a loud echo through the main hall of the large building. She panted lightly as she turned around and walked to the steps and sat on them, catching her breath, "Chris... Are you here?" she yelled out, hoping that her voice would echo far enough to reach his ears if he was there. After five minutes of waiting she stood and reloaded her Berreta and walked towards the door to her right, then she remembered her radio. She smiled weakly and picked it up, trying all the frequencies, after she heard Leon S. Kennedy's voice she frowned, "Is anyone in the mansion?" she asked into the comm. "Because I'm in the main hall, and I'm waiting for Chris. Is he here?"

zslick
Leon then busted through door just be incountered by three zombies he then grabbed out his bretta and shot one through the head as it killed the one right behind him. But as leon did that he realized the other zombie to his right fell on to him he was about to bite him but leon just snapped his neck all around with zombie falling down on to the floor!

He than saw statue with somthing in it ao he moved a step ladder right next to it to see what it was.~leon then found a map of the place~ "this will come in handy" Leon said to himself. Then a sound came from the radio.

"Claire, is that you" leon said to himself as he heard the voice. Leon ran to the hallway as he realized it was time to meet each other all in the hall!

Emily Writer
Clair turned to the door busting open to see Leon. "Leon!" she said and looked around, "Where's everyone else, surely you wouldn't be sent here alone... Those.. things.. are everywhere, outside, I've heard gunshots... I'm also on my last mag.." she said as she turned the safety om her 9mm Barrette off and put it on her side holster. "Is Chris Redfeild here on this assignment too?"

BornToRule

Krone
Wesker slowly moved towards Jeremy
"And you are" Wesker said while he raised his Magnums to Jeremys head.

"Care to make an Introduction...."

BornToRule
"ooh eeh?.... DONT shoot!! for gods sake!.. eeh... my name is jeremy and i am not one of them!.. wh?... who are you? and what is goin on here?" Jeremy said with shaky voice.

He looked at wesker and hoped that he wouldnt blow his head out.

Krone
Loud Growls and barks came from all around Wesker and Jeremy, grabbing Jeremy by the shirt he threw him into the mansion. Running in after him he bolted the door "Im... with the police" he hasitated to give the boy his name.

"Follow me" He called to Jeremy as he began the walk back to the main lobby.

BornToRule
"ok im on my way!" Jeramy said this time with a more irritated voice.
"so... what are happening what are those things? and who are you? how are we going to get out of here?"

jeremy just couldnt stop asking questions. He just hoped that this was a bad dream.

Krone
"I'm Special Agent Wekser , im with S.T.A.R.S, and those things are.. Zombies and im not going anywhere" he answered as he walked down to the main Lobby.

"Leon!, we have a guest!" he said looking at Jeremy

zslick
Leon then saw claire and ran up to her "are you okay" as it was just an reaction to ask. He than heard her say she was an her last mag he than Grabbed a mag out of his holster bag.

"Here i got three left, HUH?. Yea chris was on the bravo team hes helicopter crashed and exploded" leon said as he reached in to his black bag to his left. "One of my men took this out of a neck of a dead bravo team member outside". Leon then handed claire a dog tag it was scratched with teeth marks so you couldnt see whos name it was.

"lets just hope the dog tag isnt chris" leon told claire as he closed her fist with the dog tag in it. Leon than turned around looking at wesker with his guest. Leon than responded to his remark with a sarcastic comment. "wesker i said those invations were only for you and no guest"

"OKay i need a full report did you find any keys or anything locked"

leon said as he threw a circular objest

"cuz i found this it has a picture of a dragon!"

"well sense you hear leon said to the guest what your name?, and wait where jason and jill at?"

Leon than looked down to wesker radio holster "wesker where you radio?"

Krone
"Zombie ripped it off..." he said keeping his cool, as he checked his gun it was still fully loaded.

"I'm gonna continue my search" he said as he turned away from Jeremy,
"Is that a map leon!" he said full of excitement....

Miracle
Jill had become separate from the group but finally managed to catch up.

- "Damn it, this mansion is so big and the construction is all weird. There's passages around everywhere. Very easy to get lost in" - Jill said holstering her beretta.

zslick
" did anyone find any keys by any chance" Seth asked the group. "i agree its hard to get lost in this damn mansion. I saw a copy machine in this room Ill go through there and i make a copy fo all of us." Seth than grabbed an extra radio he picked up from a dead person and threw to wesker "try not to lose this one champ!"

Leon then turned to make copies.

At god
Jason kicked the zombie on the face crushing it's skull. "Hey Leon I think I found a wing of an angel broken." He said through the radio and picked it up and put it in his pocket. Another Zombie rose out of the ground and Jason quickly blasted the zombie's stomach and kicked it's face again the brain splattered on the window with it's eye balls. "Hmm I think surgury was worth it" He said and walked down stairs to find Leon. "Leon? Where are you?"

BornToRule
Jeremy looked at Leon and said

" Im Jeremy and my car broke down and got chased by some zombies and now im here.."

"U guys with the police or S.t.a.r.s or whatever its called??" He said and looked at everybody.

"How do we get out of here?" Jeremy said looking nervous.

zslick
*Im walking back to the corridor to find a copy machine, i found a map* Leon said walking up to the copy machine. ~Now how do you work this thing he said to himself~

*Hey jason try to check out what that wing goes to, And i found a circular gold plate that has a dragon on it*

~hmm maybe this button will turn it on~ as leon pressed a big red button leon then placed the map on to the copy machine as he said to make 5 copies. Not knowing there was a shadow figure coming up from behind him. Leon not knowing this shadow figure could be a zombie or person.

Miracle
Jill took out a rusted key she found on the courtyard on her way towards them.

- "Hey guys I found this on the courtyard, my guess is that it's got to be for an old gate or something since it's all rusted and all" - Jill said.

BornToRule

Krone
Wesker watched as the group all came together and then he slowly disappeared into the mansion grabbing his radio he dropped in began to explore the huge mansion.

zslick
Leon felt someone grab his shoulder as he flitched back put a gun to his head. "whew!, Your lucky i didnt blow another hole into your head" Well you want answers dont we all."

"recently a helicopter was sent here to check out some recent activities happening on this mountain" Seth was explaining as he was gathering the maps. "The team was called bravo team, We found out there helicopter exploded and were tryin to find out why and how"

Then he looked at jeremy straight in the eye "and for those freaks out there you tell me what they are cuz i dont have a clue" leon said turning back!

Leon then busted through the door "well here are your guys maps and make sure you radio in any activity and find any weapon in this house" "jill i need you to come with me i think i know where that key belongs to and claire and jeremy you guys check out the hall the map says there is a elevator there"

Leon notice wesker was gone he was getting curiouse about his dissaperance around the mansion. *jason did you find where that wing belongs to* leon said in the radio as he and jill walked on to the stairs of the left of the hall.

Emily Writer
Clair smiled at Leon as she took the magazine from him. "Thanks... Chris doesn't wear dogtags, luckily. He has a badge and thats all..." she said, turning to the door, "I did however find Forest Spyer's Dogtags a while back.." she said, holding up the dogtags then putting them on the ground, "It's a shame, he was a good guy..." she said, cocking her beretta and smirking, "So our mission is to find weapons, dogtags, and badges, correct?"

BornToRule
Jeremy turned to claire and siad " i guess so ?..."

then he turned to leon and said"you guys sure dont answer more than you need to... "

"so i guess its you and me then.. shall we?"he said as he turned his head back to claire.

Jeremy started to take a few steps along the corridor heading for the hall. he made a gesture to claire indicating that they should go right now.

He carefully looked at the map looking specially for storage rooms or anything alike. he fellt his crowbar where in need of... replacement.

At god
Jason walked up to a book case and there was a statue of an angel he put the wing on it and soon with a rumble the book case opened and there came the hidden passage. "How nice more suprises..." Jason said and walked into the passage "Leon Im at the library right now. But seems to be this hasn't been used for a...Yuck! What' the hell is that smell?!" Jason yelled then the door close behind him. Jason didn't turn around and kept on walking down stairs. There, were rotting corpes...Everywhere! The corpes came alive, quickly Jason taking out his gun in flash with his mad gunsman skills he killed them all.
"Bitches..."

Miracle
- "Alright then lead the way Leon, this damn place gives me the creeps" -Jill said and followed Leon. Her beretta ready for anything that might come their way.

zslick
Leon then heard what claire had to say on the radio.

*Hey claire right now our mission is to find out what the hell happened to bravo team and what the hell happen to this place, Also while were add it were trying to find a way out of this hell hole because apparently the helicopter that exploded was the helicopter we were suppose to take home*

Then he heard a fuzzy noise on the radio in sounded like jasons voice then along with gun shots all he heard was libary and then moans of deadly creatures.

*jason! Jason answer me* Nothin can interfer with radio like somthing was blocking the sound!

Jill and leon walked into the door of the right top of the mansion! as looked at the map "Jill this door should lead to the balcony i want you to check it out and see if you see any thing im goin to run and check out the libary" Then click of leons feet on the floor just disappeared with a shut of the door!

"Hang on jason im coming" As he said running toward the libary!

Krone
Wesker stood on the balcony he could hear people behind the door talking, pulling out his gun he aimed it at head height an waited for some one to come through.

Breathing in deeply he suddenly remembered why the mansion seemed so familiar to him... he looked up in shock.. "Umbrella"

SpadeKing
I'll join! eek! in the role of the guy that Mike Epps played no expression

Blax X
))I thought you were going to be that one black guy who dies first?

Or is that my position? ((

BornToRule
Originally posted by Blax X
))I thought you were going to be that one black guy who dies first?

Or is that my position? ((

guys please go to this thread to discuss..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t424800.html

zslick
(yes please go to that thread this is not a dead thread just to post in)

zslick
Leon was running down the hall toward jason as then something started crashing down the roof knocking leon on to his butt. "awww man" Leon was than shaking his head and stood up dusting himseld off the dust. He looked at the big hole in the roof "wtf cause that" as a big black guy with a trench coat turned around the corner.

The guy with the trench coat stared at leon as leon stared back the guy with trench coat couldnt touch leon cuz he was on the other side of all the mess of broken roof. The guy with trench than turned around the corner as leon heard a door open and close.

"what the hell was that" Leon than took a good look at the stuff blocking his way to the libary "damn looks like i got to go another way" Than somthing clicked in leons head and he than whispered to himself. ~damn that thing is heading toward jason~ he pulled out the map quick to find another way to get to jason but than a cracked occured on to the floor making leon fall into a hole inside the mansion.

MrCurt061430
Ada Wong wassneaking round in the basement, her gun prepared to shoot on sight should there be any zombies in the area. She had just turned a corner when all of a sudden somebody fell right in front of her, she pointed her gun at the man immediatly, only to find out that it was Leon, the man she appears to constantly run in to when these sorts of things happen. "Leon...Long time no see." she said in her usual sly voice.

BornToRule

SpadeKing
"Jesus F**kin christ!"

Sheila panted heavily after entering the mansion door, still wearing his cuffs, his old prison uniform, and holding the 9mm with an extra clip in the other hand.

"How did the dogs find me that quick?"

He walked slowly forward into the mansion, it was huge well than again he spent most of his life in prison cells so of course, just about anything could be huge to him.

(wait sry, RE1 the video game mansion? or the movie?)

zslick
(video Game)

As leon got up to notice a woman in the a red dress holding a gun to him. As is finally focused on the woman he realized it was ada.
"huh, I knew you couldnt resist me" Leon said to her as he was trying to get to his feet. "How the hell did you get here, You should've left when you had the chance."

Leon than heard a scream in the distance and than he turned to ada "I'VE GOT TO GO, Tyrant is here. Leon than turned around as he didnt even know where he was as he he went into his pouch and notice his map was gone"damn, it must flew off when i fell".

"well ada you could follow me and we could get out of this place" as leon saw two doors one was a red door and the other was blue. Leon opened the the blue door just to end up a locked up gate door. This gate had three holes in it and a riddle to it.

first riddle: I soar high in the sky, im a reptile and breath fire what am i?

second riddle: I live on the floor, im the king of the jungle my bit is worse than my roar what am i?

Third riddle: I swim in the sea, I like to eat meat but once you see my fin come out of the water you run what am i?

Leon than put the the dragon cirlce into the first riddle. It fit perfectly "hmm it looks like i need to find two more of those things.
leon than tunred around with ada and went through the red door as it lead to a kitchen room.

MrCurt061430
Ada followed Leon into the kitchen and went the opposite way he did, she left eh kitchen and entered the stairway. She went up the stairs and into the dining hall, she hard a strange noise from behind the large table, it sounded like a chewing sound. Slowly sneaking to the source, it stopped halfway, a couple seconds later, the hand of a zombie grabbed Ada's leg. Out of pure reflex, she shot the arm with her Blacktail handgun and then flipped onto the table aiming her gun in multiple directions, not knowing where it was going to pop up next. The door burst open as 10 more zombies who heard the gunshot came to see their next meal that made the noise, Ada forgot about the Zombie under the table as she focused her attention on the 10 entering the room. BANG! she shot one in the head and killed it quickly. She did the same to about three more when the zombie under the table made her way behind Ada and started sneaking behind her, her arms ready to grab, her mouth ready to bite, and her stomach ready to digest. Ada continued shooting the zombies entering the room when she suddenly spun around and fan kicked the zombie trying to sneak up behind her, the zombie dropped something that looked like a shark medalion. Ada picked it up, figuring it was probably important, and killed the remaining two zombies. In complete irony, the shot that killed the last zombie was her last for her magazine, she quickly reloaded and got off the table, her gun pointed at the unconcious zombie on the table. Ada quickly left the room the way she came in, back into the kitchen.

SpadeKing
I need somewhere to get these cuffs off, Sheila began wondering around the mansion as he took a turn left into what seemed to be like the dinner room then, he approached a door on the opposite side of the table, it was basically a short corridor and in the middle of the hall laid a dead decayed body, he ignored and walked the length of the hallway all the way to the dead end turn and there laid yet another dead body but this one was missing internal organs Sheila jumped back and without doind so on purpose he yelled out.

"What the F**king hell is that d**n sh...."

He covered his mouth and hit himself in the head, what if someone heard him? he was a wanted man for gang violence, murder, speeding, and now as an escape convict.

Krone
Wesker ran into the corridor after he heard the shouting pulling out his Magnum and aiming it Sheila head.

"And you are...." he said as he looked at the cuffs "...in some sort of trouble arnt you"

The seemingly dead bodies at the end of the hall way began to get up and walk towards Wesker and the new found Sheila "Quick Run!" he shouted as he ran to the nearest door.

SpadeKing
Sheila rose his hands in disappointment as soon as Wesker entered the room. He was just that close to freedom - besides the cuffs and all. What startled him most was when he told Sheila to run, he turned saw the body slowly rising and approaching him, he fired 3 shots straight at the person but it slowly kept moving, he then star wide eyed at it and emptied the rest of the clip into the zombie and sat there frozen in fear... maybe he was better off in prison?

Krone
Wekser stoped at turned "Run you idiot" the zombies got closer taking aim with his Magnum he blasted at the things leg taking it clean off.

"We cant stop them lets go!" he shouted as he kicked open the door look at Shelia

SpadeKing
"I should've stayed where I was"

Sheila muttered to himself as he ran towards the door, the zombie on the floor caught him by the ankle, but sheila dived for the door escaping the grasp and was sent sliding across the hallway and as he past the door he kicked it closed... he continued laying there then something dark red appeared on his neck...

"Awww man."

He reached inside his suit and pulled his hand out and it was covered in red... ketchup... he reached back in and pulled out a disassembled burger and the wrapper that said 'Big Mac'

I R SMRT
(Recap, and can I still come in as Chris?)

zslick
(yes you can)

Leon watched go toward the stair way "huh i wonder if she knows if there is an elevator" as leon pressed the button waiting for it to come down. He than heard foot steps coming then a big rukas as the wall just caved out as if somthing made it explode. Then all of sudden tryant comes out.

"OH SH!T" leon then pressed the down button faster as if it was going to come down faster. When looked down he saw a gernade luancher. Gernade luancher must've on the other side of the wall came on to this side when he broke the wall. Leon than picked it up shot just to hear a click sound.

"Hey thats a nice coat you got there, Gap? as tryant got closer to leon about to send him a punch. His arm raised real high as a ding sound came from the elevator. Tyrant missed him and punched the wall. and watched leon go up in the elevator.

*Everyone watch out there is a tyrant loose in this mansion, I repeat a tyrant loose in this building.*

As leon reached the third floor to a guard zombie to strike at him when leon than just pointed a gun to point as his head shot him for the zombie to fly four feet away from and key fell off of him and landed between him. It had dagger on it.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by zslick
(yes you can)

Leon watched go toward the stair way "huh i wonder if she knows if there is an elevator" as leon pressed the button waiting for it to come down. He than heard foot steps coming then a big rukas as the wall just caved out as if somthing made it explode. Then all of sudden tryant comes out.

"OH SH!T" leon then pressed the down button faster as if it was going to come down faster. When looked down he saw a gernade luancher. Gernade luancher must've on the other side of the wall came on to this side when he broke the wall. Leon than picked it up shot just to hear a click sound.

"Hey thats a nice coat you got there, Gap? as tryant got closer to leon about to send him a punch. His arm raised real high as a ding sound came from the elevator. Tyrant missed him and punched the wall. and watched leon go up in the elevator.

*Everyone watch out there is a tyrant loose in this mansion, I repeat a tyrant loose in this building.*

As leon reached the third floor to a guard zombie to strike at him when leon than just pointed a gun to point as his head shot him for the zombie to fly four feet away from and key fell off of him and landed between him. It had dagger on it.

Ada arrived into the kitchen just in time to see the elevator door close, she wondered why there was an elevator in the kitchen when she saw that the Tyrant knew she was there as it slowly turned around to look at her and then made it's way over. Ada shot at it until her magazine was empty and to her surprise her bullets had no effect what-so-ever, it was as if the bullets were bouncing off of its skin. More fire power was deffinantly needed and she pulled out her shotgun just as the Tyrant got ready to attack her, it swung it's bladed arm once, but Ada jumped over it and shot the Tyrnat three times, forcing the Tyrant to back up, but only that. Ada suddenly got an idea and pulled out her knife and ran toward the Tyrant. The Tyrant swung at her again, but she ducked and upper cutted the Tyran with her knife, actualy cutting it. Ada quickly pulled out a gernade and stuck it into the Tyrant's wound and pulled out the ring and then fan kicked the Tyrand, right on the gernade, forcing it even further into the wound and forcing the Tyrant to fall, when the gernade went off, it made a hole in the Tyrant but it started to get back up. Ada didn't have any more gernades and decided to leave while she had the chance. She entered the elevator and went up to the fifth floor, when she got up there, it was a zombie free area.

zslick
Leon than was running down the hall just to bub into someone with handcuffs on as leons gun fell to the floor and slid under a chair the guy with the hand cuffs than pointed a gun at leon thinkin he was a zombie.

"HEY HEY im with S.T.A.R.S dont shoot" Than someone came behind the man it was wesker. "haha i thought i would never say this but wesker tell him to put his gun down" As leon stared at wesker as they stared back and the man just kept his gun still pointed at leon. "Im a Special officer put your gun down, There is more problems here than you and me." Leon said staring at the man with the handcuff on him as he quitly swift his hands behind his back to get his back up gun!

Krone
Wesker slowly walked up behind Shelia and put his Magnum to his head, "You gonna put the gun down, or am i gonna blow your brains out?" he said tilting his head slightly pushing the magnum hard against his head.

SpadeKing
"Man c'mon I was just wearing this man, my girl made me do it, it t was some freaky stuff and I ran away, don't shoot me man, I got an apple pie from McDonald's in my pants for you."

He was pratically crying/begging for his life and automatically assumed he was being re-taken into custody again for breaking out.

zslick
Leon than watched him lower his weapon. Leon than went to go get his gun under the a big dresser.

"haha wow this guy is unstabble isnt he?"

Leon than grabbed a lock picking keys as he went to sheila to take off the hand cuff. "I think you would shoot better if you were unhand cuff" Leon than uncuffed him and than looked at him in the eye once more "I dont care what you did to go to jail but you now your part of my survior squad, just protect my back and ill do the same"

Leon than walked down to the dresser where his gun fell under he noticed somthing else under there "Hey wesker help me move this dresser." As Somthing caught leons eye under the dresser besides his gun

Sasuke Uchiha
(Could someone tell me where I could come in with Chris?)

MrCurt061430
(Ada's on the fifth floor, I'll make have her meet Chris.)

Ada turned into a hallway and saw somebody there, she aimed her gun shot once and missed.

(Short, but it works.)

Sasuke Uchiha
Chris took a dive , although there were only a few feet in front of him. He then back up to the corner, pistol up, and leaning out.
"Who's there?!" Chris asked, peeking around.

Chris had gotten a little lost in the house, but nontheless tried to find the others. He continued to wait for an answer.

Krone
"Sorry Leon gotta run" Wesker said as he turned away from Leon and began to walk out of the door shoving his way past Shelia "i mite see ya around" he said with a small smile as he holstered his gun.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Chris took a dive , although there were only a few feet in front of him. He then back up to the corner, pistol up, and leaning out.
"Who's there?!" Chris asked, peeking around.

Chris had gotten a little lost in the house, but nontheless tried to find the others. He continued to wait for an answer.

Realizing that this man was a human Ada lowered her gun and approached and said, "Sorry about that, I thought you were another one of those zombies that have been walking around."

Sasuke Uchiha
"Yeah... They can be quite a scare. Th' Name is Redfield, Chris Redfield." Chris held out his free hand to shake, still keeping one eye alert for movement.

MrCurt061430
"Ada Wong." Ada shook Chris' hand and asked, "Have you seen a man named Wesker anywhere?"

Sasuke Uchiha
"Actually, I havn't really seen anyone..." Chris took a look around. He was to blunt to admit he was lost, but he was.

MrCurt061430
"I see..." Ada spotted a raidio on Chris' belt and asked, "What channel are you on?" as she pulled out her own raidio which was much more updated with a satelite video messaging system but it could also work as a classic raidio. "If you see Wesker, or if you spot this man in trouble." Ada pulled out a photo of Leon and handed it to Chris, "Let me know."

Sasuke Uchiha
"Channel Seven." Chris looked at the photo, and made an image in his head.
"Will do. May I ask your rank as well, so I know how to refer to you?"

MrCurt061430
Ada set her raidio channel to 7 and answered, "Just consider me a woman in red." Ada put the Photo of leon away as well as her raidio and walked to a door in the hall put her hand on the knob looked back at Chris and said, "Oh, one more thing, if I were you, I wouldn't go into the kitchen until an hour or so. I just barely got out of there with my life." Ada turned the handle and walked into the room.

zslick
Leon than looked at shiela and said "follow me this way i think jason is in trouble" As leon and sheila were running down the hall they ran into chris and ada.

"CHRIS? Well well dont we have a little get together" Than all of a sudden a siren went off as the house siren said it was goin to explode in 24 hours.

(people i want to move to the street so who ever finds the last emblem were out of here!)

(there was a dark figure who ran out of a room that said controle room and ran down the hall)

Leon starred at ada and said "chase after him and Shiela look for a guy named jason and chris i need you to look for the last emblem, I think the emblem is a lion i need you to look for that"

Leon than raced down to the controle room as he realized that the button to push the explosion of the mansion was pushed here! He than notice a radio on the controle pannel "wesker?"

Krone
Wesker Slowly made his way to the main hall laughing as the zombies ignored him "Time to get out of here" he tried to hold his laughter in.

"Huh.. i cant be lost not now, damn it" Wesker stumbled around the room kicking something hard "Shit! my foot!" he said picking up the lion emblem, "looks like a beat you to it Leon" he said with a smirk as he finally found the Entrance....

Krone
((Ignore previous post please))

Wesker heard the alarms and began to make his way around the mansion heading into random rooms.

Entering a random room he saw a woman with red dress "Hello Miss Wong, how ive missed you" he said as he put his Gun in his holster as he looked her up and down seeing the Lion emblem.

"So your going to give me that Emblem then Ada?" he said witha boyish grin.

Sasuke Uchiha
"Hmm... Lion, got it. Oh, Ada said avoid the kitchen... So let's do that, alright?"

Chris took off down the flight of stairs, and made his way in and out doors, looking for that damn emblem. He was amazed to see that most of the zombies weren't in any of the rooms he looked in... Coincedince? Most likely not. But Chris ignored it, and continued the search.

Chris threw open a door, revealing Wesker and Ada. Damn she moves fast... Chris said in his head, and then raised his pistol at the sight of the Emblem.
"What's going on in here?"

Krone
pulling out his Gun he aimed at Chris his finger ready to squeeze on the Trigger.. "None of your business boy..." he said as he held his gun high and strong, hoping for a way out of this situation.

Sasuke Uchiha
"Actually, it is my buisness... Mr. Wesker, I presume? Well, I suggest you put that gun away, I'm a better shot then you will ever hope to be." Chris continued to hold his gun strong and steady, watching for any movements, any signal.

We shouldn't have to fight each other...

SpadeKing
Sheila shook his head in disbeleif and started walking around circles, atleast he had the cuffs off by now, he could make a run for it... no those dogs would catch him and someone would see him... maybe he could end this with a simple shot to the head? No way he still had too much to live for so much McDonald's food he hasn't tried yet.

"How did I get caught up in this sh-"

He continously mumbled to himself thinking, if he was caught up here alone where would he be? besides running for his life or dead.

"Where am I gonna find someone named Jason? what does he look like even?"

zslick
Lion than got out the room and ran down the hall to see sheila looking at the ground to be confused. "Sheila" he called out. "This way, Jason could handle him self"

Leon and sheila presumed down the hall to end up in a gun duel. Wesker was pointing a gun at chris and ada. Sheila is behind leon. Leon then whispered to sheila "dont make any movement just keep quiet.

"Wesker why are you doing this?" "just put the gun down we all can escape out of here" "besides ada is the only one who has the lion and the shark emblem"

Then as they were arguing the room started to shake. clumps of the ceiling was coming down as the argument seems to keep going alarms are setting off a voice counting down how many min we have left.

(people if we keep at this than the tyrant is going to bust in on us)

Krone
Wesker held his gun high ignoring everything leon had said, again turning his head to Ada "Give me the emblems so this jumped up marine can leave" ....

"Now Miss Wong! we dont have much time!" he said as chunks of the ceiling began to fall

Sasuke Uchiha
Chris didn't have time.. He had to act fast.

As soon as Wesker turned his head, Chris dropped his gun and learched foward, grabbing the gun and violently twisting Wekser's arm.
"Run!" He yelled, as the ceiling started to creak, threatning to collapse. Chris moved his free hand back, and landed two or three blows on Wesker's temple, possibly knocking him out, and then gave his arm a sharp crack.
Chris jumped for Ada, leaving Wesker on the ground, and then for his gun, and then ran out the door, hoping Leon and Sheila would do the same.

MrCurt061430
Ada followed Chris out of the room, running as fast as she could, knowing Leon would be alright.

SpadeKing
"Where too? the bathroom? we'll get or I'll get attacked by those damned police dogs out there."

He slammed in his new clip that he finally noticed he was still holding in his hand and then waited for Leon to lead the way to somewhere safe hopefully.

zslick
Leon than looked at wesker and sheila.

"i know its wrong we cant leave him there" but it was too late the wall cracked and the tyrant fell to the floor as a acid rounds fell near wesker. Leon than threw a gernade luancher at wesker and said "good luck old friend"

Leon than ran down staires away from the tyrant *everyone get to the basement to pull all the eblems so we can out of this place* Leon said talking into the radio.

leon and sheila ended up at the blue door waiting for chris and ada as they had the eblems.

(meanwhile wesker as a gernade luancher full of acid roungs and explosive rounds facing the big tyrant.)

MrCurt061430
When Ada reached a safe place, she saw the Tyrant near Wesker before the debris created a wall separating her and Wesker. She looked at Chris and said, "NOW it's safe to go in the kitchen."

Krone
"Dam you all to hell!" he said as he rolled pulling out his Magnum firing at the Tyrants legs but with a loud roar he grabbed Weskers neck throwing him threw the wall into the hall.

Slowly stumbling to his feet Wesker looked up seeing the Grenade launcher he made a run to it but not before he was hit square in the stomach by the tyrants huge fists. Slowly walking over to the grenade launcher Wesker picked it up firing at the tyrant, the recoil sent Wesker sliding back into the wall.

SpadeKing
"Why do we need those emblems to get out of here? We could just take the door and shoot the dogs outside and make a run for it."

He continued keeping the pace with Leon it felt awkward running, he hasn't had those cuffs off for awhile.

Sasuke Uchiha
"Does the kitchen have a Gas Stove?!" Chris asked, he was formulating a slight plan.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by Sasuke Uchiha
"Does the kitchen have a Gas Stove?!" Chris asked, he was formulating a slight plan.

"Possibly." said Ada.

Sasuke Uchiha
"Come on then!" He yelled over the cumbling foundation, waiting for Ada to lead the way.

MrCurt061430
Ada nodded then ran to the stairway and ran down four flights to reach the first floor, then ran in the hallway, then into the dining room, into another hallway, down more stairs at the end, through the door at the bottom and into the kitchen. "Here we are, the kitchen."Ada said as she entered the room, she was very surprised that she didn't encounter any zombies along the way.

zslick
*Chris and ada this is leon i need you to go to the bottom floor we dont have much time until this places blows up*

Leon than turned to sheila "those emblems mean everything" leon than showed a map of the other side of the door. " As you see there is a helicopter pad on the other side of this door and the only reason we wont a make a run for it because we dont know how many those things are out there"

Krone
"Woaaaah!!" Wesker landed in the garden with a thump with broken glass all around him. Slowly getting up he tried to run only to fall with a large crack "My leg...Arghhhh" the bone was out of the leg blood poured all over the floor. "Graghh" the tyrant jumped out of the already smashed windown landing next to Weksek picking him up by the neck throwing him back into the building...

zslick
(mrcurt and sasuke need to reply soon or else the story will go on without you)

MrCurt061430
"Got it!" Ada said to her raidio, Leon was at the other end. She looked at Chris, "Sorry, looks like you'll have to put your plan on hold, we have to get out of here!" Ada left the kitchen.

SpadeKing
(does this also go on to Resident Evil 4? )

zslick
(im just doing whatever)

Leon and sheila are waiting inside the room as the clock clicks down to zero. "damn we only have two min left until this mansion is blown up"
Leon than go on the radio *Jill i hope your ass is running as fast as you can damn it*

*wesker im sorry man but i hope the best for you* leon said into the radio hoping wekser would hear at the other line of it as wesker and the tryant fighting in the battle of there lives.

SpadeKing
"uh maybe we should leave, no point of us waiting and getting killed with her, when we can get out and stay alive?"

He was getting the thrill of his life, wierd things happening, like some wierd dead people rising from the dead, him escaping from prison and being caught but not killed nor returned.... yet, having a gun pointed at his head, and now about to die by a bomb in a mansion? suddenly he hears a moan next to him as a zombie laying on the ground rose up quickly, except the difference is that his skin is like a crimson color and this zombie was moving pretty fast

zslick
"You dont get it do you she has the eblems" as sheila and leon started to argue outside of the gate waiting for he ada chris to get down here. "damn it whats taken them so long" Sheila and leon than looked up and saw planes starting to heading for there mystery destination.

zslick
(guys the sooner we get out of this hell hole the better if you dont respong we will go with out you im not letting this thread die)

MrCurt061430
Ada left the Mansion, turned around and waited for Leon, she couldn't care less about Wesker, she was sent here to eliminate him anyway.

SpadeKing
(yea could ya'll hurry up I wanna get to the RE4 part stick out tongue)

zslick
Leon than took the the emblems from ada "Its about time leon said in a sense of humor. As he was putting the peices into the gate the clock lady voice than said *FIVE MIN LEFT*

Leon and the other were waiting for the gate to hurry up and open as it was opening slower than ever as if it was the gate to heaven and light were beaming through it. Leons, ada, chris and sheila dream has came true a helicopter was right in front of them but it was a cargo helicopter as it had two part to it the back and front!

Leon and the other ran to the front of it started it up as the countdown was now one min they were flying in the air now. To leave the mansion and it hellish creatures to rest and their former S.T.A.R.S member wesker to blow up off the damn reched mountain. Wesker on the floor with the tryant watching his only hope of leaving fly away into the mystiqe sky.

They were all in the cockpitt of the helicopter celebrating for surviving the horror but than they all heard a big thump coming from the back of the helicopter and than a somthing on controle screen starting beeping. Leon than looked at the screen as he was flying the helicopter "huh, the hatch is open someone go check it out"

(there is a gernade luancher right by the door and who ever voulanteers to go just say you walked through the door in amasment as ill explain the rest)

yaujta King
(CAN I JOIN?)

zslick
(we have a character sheet go to that)

SpadeKing
(whatever happened to Lisa?)

"I'm not going back out there, I'll shoot myself before I go back into that place."

He looked down and hopped back into the helicopter, unluckly for him he was afraid of heights and began hurling in the back of the chopper. This has been the best-worst-day-ever for him, he is finally out of prison and he runs into zombies, giant freaks of nature, people who deserves to be in jail more than he does...

yaujta King
Clyde saw a helicopter.He noticed that people were in it."Wait for me!!!"he yelled.Zombies were in a bunch staring at him."C'mon you stupid freaks!!Kill me I'm here!!"as he taunted the zombies.

Krone
Wesker lay there watching as the helicopter began to take off. The tyrant with a loud grunt grabbed Wesker by his neck holding it Wesker began to choke he couldnt breathhis face went pure red. *Crunch* then dropped his body in a flop laying their is his own blood.

zslick
(clyde next time wait for my approval before jumping in but lets just some how you got into the helicopter before we left but the big thud wasnt you)

yaujta King
Clyde looked down and say the tyrant kill wesker."Oh my god "he said in a low voice.His lip quivered in nervousness."What do we do now?"he asked.

zslick
leon than suggested clyde to go in the back to close the lever in the back hatch or the helicopter is going to crash into the one of the building of racoon city. "oh there a gernade launcher there"

SpadeKing
(did everyone just drop out of the rp?)

"I think I'm gonna be sick man"

Sheila was so nervous he pulled out another big mac burger from out of his pants and some cheese form his shirt and began eating quickly/nervously spattering the food all over his face and the floor.

yaujta King
Clyde went to the back and pulled down the lever."Alright the lever is down."he said to leon.He looked at leon "This place is inhabited by zombies?"he asked.

zslick
Leon than looked back at clyde the new stranger who happened to hop on the helicopter right in time. Leon was going to say good job until he notice the hatch didnt close it instead did the opposite. A huge claw the emerged from it and the hatch just reopened as a seven foot man walked in except it wasnt a man it was bigger. It had huge claw that reached to the floor where his right hand suppose to be. A fist that seemed to be big as a computer screen and muscels that was big a monster trucks tire.

The monster man gave a grin to clyde. "hey stranger danger i need you to take care of the problem now" "were losing alttitude fast!

SpadeKing
"what tha fu-"

Before he finished the sentance he took another bite from the burger and scrambled for safety and his gun. He took one look at the thing and was like how in the hell were they supposed to kill that?

"uh any ideas for this guy?"

zslick
"Theres a gernade laucher there right by your feet"

"shiela the new stranger has frozen up i need you to it out or were goin to crash hard and fast do it now"

Leon than jerked the helitopter as he tried to go up but yet they were just going down fast too fast.

SpadeKing
"god dammit."

He muttered to himself and crawled then dived for the grenade launcher turning and aiming for the giant. He though before he shot what if he missed? and isn't he a little to close for a grenade?

"Hey do you have a parachute on? I kinda need a fast answer too"

MrCurt061430
Ada suddenly shot the creature with her shotgun, knocking him back a few steps. "Far enough for you?" he sarcasticaly asked clyde as she got ready to shoot again.

SpadeKing
(im not clyde no expression )

MrCurt061430
(My Bad)
Edit:
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Ada suddenly shot the creature with her shotgun, knocking him back a few steps. "Far enough for you?" she sarcasticaly asked Sheila as she got ready to shoot again.

yaujta King
Clyde saw ada shot the monster with a shotgun.He looked at ada "Nice shot!!"he said in a shaky voice.He pulled out his silver 9mm and loaded it.He looked at ada and showed her the gun"Don't know if that thing will come back"

MrCurt061430
"This thing barely receives damage from a shotgun, do you honesty think a handgun will do anything to it?" Ada asked Clyde. "Only explosives do significant damage to this damn thing."

yaujta King
"Girl you better recognize,this is has the fire power of a magnum"he said."And you think a shotgun will do the trick?" he shook his head with his hands shaking trying to put bullets in his gun.

SpadeKing
"maaaan fu.k!"

He fired two explosive shots that knock the creature to the ground and almost sent him flying out of the chopper if it wasn't for his claw catching the side door the explosive seemed to do more damage to Sheila than that thing, his vision was now hazed and blood was spattered on his head as the blast knock hom back into the wall

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>