Superboy Prime vs. Warrior Madness Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Superboy PRime against Warrior Madness Thor and Beta Ray Bill. Who wins? THis is located in Smallville.

hitemup
i say superboy prime wins it. he is just too much.

juggernaut66666
no he doesn't

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he does. He can move GALAXIES worth of planets and swap planets cross universe so fast no one can tell. Thor and BRB are outdone by SBP.

Accel
He hasn't moved galaxies worth of planets. The only one who did that was Superboy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
He hasn't moved galaxies worth of planets. The only one who did that was Superboy.

Ok, When thor and BRb show the strenth and speed to move planet CROSS universe so fast that no one notices, then they'll have a chance, Niether of them of shown strength nor speed any where near that level. And since magic means the big donut to SBP, they loose.

Supreme being
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Superboy PRime against Warrior Madness Thor and Beta Ray Bill. Who wins? THis is located in Smallville.
*screeches like a girl* Oh my gosh, superboy prime destroys these two pansies.

Priest
please thor and bill takes this.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Priest
please thor and bill takes this.

Sure they do because they are able to punk all the people Superboy Prime punked, PIS or no PIS he did everything stated. If thor got thrown in the Speed force he would be crying like a girl.

Priest
Originally posted by Supreme being
Sure they do because they are able to punk all the people Superboy Prime punked, PIS or no PIS he did everything stated. If thor got thrown in the Speed force he would be crying like a girl.
u read warrior maddness thor?

Supreme being
u read warrior maddness thor?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 10x stronger yes he beat some bad asses but those guys wernt on superboy primes level physically read infinite crisis

Priest
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 10x stronger yes he beat some bad asses but those guys wernt on superboy primes level physically read infinite crisis
yeah maybe not stronger but the magically enhanced storm breaker, and the mijinor would do some major damage to Superboy Prime..

Supreme being
yeah maybe not stronger but the magically enhanced storm breaker, and the mijinor would do some major damage to Superboy Prime..

Magic does jack to him "Ouch that tickles" he would bury these two before they even knew what hit them.

manorastroman
i've always wanted to see superboy prime take a beating like this...

Supreme being
Originally posted by manorastroman
i've always wanted to see superboy prime deliver a beating like this...

yes you and me both buddy. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP would batter these two so bad they would be dead with in seconds. Since Thier magic means nothing, and niether of them are tuff enough to stand up to Planet moving punches at the speed of God know's how fast. SBP could throw planets at them before either realized that they were know visiting Hela.

Superboy Prime
They won't beat him. He has shown no weakness to magic. I am not saying he is ummune to it, but it is not a weakness. And magic is the #1 reason Thor is such a match for good ole Supes, imagine what an amped PC Kryptonian with no magic weakness will do to them?

UniOmni
One magical punch from BA disregarded, and all of a sudden that equals immunity to magic??

Boy, Spectre better tuck tail and run!!

Superboy Prime
I never said he was immune to it. Maybe you should've read my post more carefully. Come to think of it I mispelled the word, lol, but I am confident most of the forum member understood what I meant.

Kutulu

Question: Does WM Thor have the Power Gem?

Priest
Originally posted by Kutulu
Question: Does WM Thor have the Power Gem?
if he does he curbstops him

Jesse7

Wrong, that was SBP, the scan is on the SBP vs full potential galactus thread if you want to verify for yourslf.

Secondly Planets are like cheese cubes to SBP as Alex said, aside from that SBP is immune to K-nite, red sun radiation, and Magic.

Not only does SBP have superior strength, speed, and overall power, he also has multiversal realitywarping power. <--This was explained by Alexander on panel, it is just SBP cannot fully control it yet due to not being fully grown up yet (IE SBP says one day he will be superman).

that and SBP is merged with Anti-matter.

Accel
Originally posted by Jesse7
Wrong, that was SBP, the scan is on the SBP vs full potential galactus thread if you want to verify for yourslf.
I now what you're talking about. That was Pre-Crisis Superboy, not Superboy Prime. It's a common mistake, but they're two different people.

That feat came years before SBP made his appearance.

Jesse7
I now what you're talking about. That was Pre-Crisis Superboy, not Superboy Prime. It's a common mistake, but they're two different people.

What you may not understand, or possibly I, is that SBP before his IC appearence did in fact exist, lol. Yes it came years before because that was SBP before!

He was involved in the first crsis too fyi.

So no I do not think I am mistaken big grin

Superboy Prime
You're mistaken, but no worries. They look the same. That was PC Superboy, and not Superboy Prime. Superboy Prime came to being right before the first Crisis. It doesn't matter though since SBP has been shown to move panels at insane speeds, so he could still rearrange the Galaxy if he wanted to.

galan7777777
im not saying who would win, but this scan of SBP says alot, he's towing a galaxy's worth of planets easily:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5933/superboytowingplanets1400026uv.th.jpg

Accel
What you may not understand, or possibly I, is that SBP before his IC appearence did in fact exist, lol. Yes it came years before because that was SBP before!

He was involved in the first crsis too fyi.

So no I do not think I am mistaken big grin
You're not understanding. I'm referring to his very first appearance, about a year before the original crisis.

That planet chain feat came way before that... by Pre-Crisis Superboy.
Originally posted by galan7777777
im not saying who would win, but this scan of SBP says alot, he's towing a galaxy's worth of planets easily:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5933/superboytowingplanets1400026uv.th.jpg
Again, that was Pre-Crisis Superboy, not Superboy Prime. They are not the same person people.

Validus
Originally posted by manorastroman
i've always wanted to see superboy prime take a beating like this...
Co-sign

Jesse7
You're not understanding. I'm referring to his very first appearance, about a year before the original crisis.

That planet chain feat came way before that... by Pre-Crisis Superboy.

Again, that was Pre-Crisis Superboy, not Superboy Prime. They are not the same person people.

Are you sure? absolutely positively? I dunno....what if your wrong? >_>

Accel
Are you sure? absolutely positively? I dunno....what if your wrong? >_>
You let me worry about that.

General Kon-El
Question: Does WM Thor have the Power Gem? yes

Priest
yes
great thor murders him alone

Horrificus
great thor murders him alone

I agree.

All the power in the universe fueling Thor, means all the power in the universe fuelling:

1. His Strength
2. His Speed
3. His Magic

He wins, unless SBP gets his power from a source outside of the Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree.

All the power in the universe fueling Thor, means all the power in the universe fuelling:

1. His Strength
2. His Speed
3. His Magic

He wins, unless SBP gets his power from a source outside of the Universe.

That is not how the Power gem works. If it did, drax would have never been able to be beaten by anyone, let alone Thor.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That is not how the Power gem works. If it did, drax would have never been able to be beaten by anyone, let alone Thor.
drax is a idiot thats why.
the power gem gives u unlimited power to ur base power..its the source of power for the IG.

Big Sexy
Question: Does WM Thor have the Power Gem? Yes, I think

Kutulu
Since Thor has the WM coupled with the Power Gem, he takes this.

Horrificus
drax is a idiot thats why.
the power gem gives u unlimited power to ur base power..its the source of power for the IG.

Correct.
It doesn't mean that Drax was constantly full of all the power in the universe.
It just means that you can take from all that power. It is there for you.

Jesse7
And yet warrior madness Thor with the power gem was defeated by Thanos, do you think Thanos>SBP?

Priest
And yet warrior madness Thor with the power gem was defeated by Thanos, do you think Thanos>SBP?
please thanos dident defeat thor like the way u put it.
thanos had to use tech to stop him.
The conbined efforts of Strange, BIll, the Surfer, and the infinity watch got curbstomped by thor.

I watch Pokemon

nvrbeenwthagirl
So why woudl thanos need the infinity gem if the power gem alone gives you infinite power in areas you already have power? Thanos already has superior strength, matter manip, telepathy to name a few. With the power gem alone, he could conquer the universe. Unless someone is hyping up the power gem so that Thor and BRB can win this thread. That seems the likely culprit of the power gems sudden boost.

Soujaboy

Thor was never 10x stronger. I don't know where people get that, but that wasn't the case. In fact, the comic never stated of such a power up period. It was basically Thor going in berserk mode, a mode he could possibly enter in any of his fights.

Validus
So why woudl thanos need the infinity gem if the power gem alone gives you infinite power in areas you already have power?
Probably because Thanos doesn't have the natural powers of the other Infinity Gems. Crazy, huh?

Horrificus
So why woudl thanos need the infinity gem if the power gem alone gives you infinite power in areas you already have power? Thanos already has superior strength, matter manip, telepathy to name a few. With the power gem alone, he could conquer the universe. Unless someone is hyping up the power gem so that Thor and BRB can win this thread. That seems the likely culprit of the power gems sudden boost.

Sorry, but that is just the way it has been written. No changing that.

There was also Time, Space, Reality, Mind, Soul and then we found out there was an Ego gem.
Personally, I don't care who wins. I just try to defend the facts.

I guess, if SBP can do something with Time, or use his Reality warping abilities, he could still win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Probably because Thanos doesn't have the natural powers of the other Infinity Gems. Crazy, huh?

Well the power gem only lets a person draw off of it's infinite power. Moondragon said as much. It doesnt give the person infinite lvl strength so much as unlimted strength. there is a difference, it also let's the person draw on it for stamina and durability. I was trying to make a point that the power gem doesn't automatically give the owner infinite power. If that were the case, someone like Galactus would take it for himself and never need to feed.

starlock
thor and bill win this one,sorry SBP

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor was never 10x stronger. I don't know where people get that, but that wasn't the case. In fact, the comic never stated of such a power up period. It was basically Thor going in berserk mode, a mode he could possibly enter in any of his fights.

Next time i will remember to add sarcasm as you obviously missed the point of the "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", i dont believe that crap about him been 10x stronger any more than you do.

Roldz

Secondly Planets are like cheese cubes to SBP as Alex said, aside from that SBP is immune to K-nite, red sun radiation, and Magic.

Not only does SBP have superior strength, speed, and overall power, he also has multiversal realitywarping power. <--This was explained by Alexander on panel, it is just SBP cannot fully control it yet due to not being fully grown up yet (IE SBP says one day he will be superman).

that and SBP is merged with Anti-matter.
No, his affected/weak by redsun, even the writers said it... Writers>>>>>>You....lol

This is why its quite confusing with all this S type heroes, it quite hard to debate about them the've got interchangeable feats...
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No i think your wrong he was amp he was getting stronger as the mad progress both BRB and Sif stated it... on comic panel

General Kon-El
Thanos punked WM Thor with the power gem. he may have had the gun that froze him but how come THor couldn't break out of the ice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.