Just noticed something kinda sweet with Will lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
I know we have a thing against Will. But I noticed that after Jack gets splashed by the wave on the cannibal Island scene..Will actually gives him his coat to keep warm laughing out loud

CaptinJackLover
aww he does?! that is sweet...maybe WILL is the one who has a thing for Jack laughing out loud jk

*jcd*gmc*
awwww

Josefina
Really? I did not notice that...! no expression

How considerate of Will -- and so Jack repays him by hitting him hard with an oar later, yay! (hahaha jk smile... but true, tee-hee!)

sailorleo
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
aww he does?! that is sweet...maybe WILL is the one who has a thing for Jack laughing out loud jk that's what i'm talking about.....ah sodomy and the pirate...good times...

CaptinJackLover
hahah

but seriously i always kinda thought Will had a thing for Jack , i mean who wouldnt?!

(hehehe i love joking about that stuff)

PIRATES=SEX
I never noticed the either lol

LovelyOne
I dont think you actually see him give it but we see him without it and then a few moments later Jack has it on whilst talking to him laughing out loud

Mistypirate
That is soo sweet, I never noticed that part
Anyways I'm thinking about turning in to a Johnny/orlie shipper big grin
I was @ the supermarket and while I was waiting in the checkout lane I grabbed an Intouch magazine I noticed It had an interview w Orlando bloom. The interviewer asked him what was it like working w Johnny Depp?
And he said we kiss and cuddle everytime, and whenever Johnny sees him he tells orlie give me a kiss I missed you. I thought that was hilarious.Thats why I love Johnny soo much he is soo funny.
whenever you guys have time check the new edition of Intouch for the interview.

Chiki Mina
i LOVE Will, but i HATE it when he gets hardheaded and kind of in the way. Hes hard to understand, he doesnt trust pirates, yet he is one. and just practically uses jack for his needs. Will is selfish some what, he says he doesnt trust pirates, well i sure wouldnt trust will either. in fact u cant trust no one lol. Piracy is a world of twists and turns and dishonesty.

katelovespirate
thats so hott!!!! wow. big grin

willofthewisp
Will's very sweet, just hardheaded like previously mentioned. That's why I hope he meets a very lovely girl after Liz leaves him, because he needs somebody to love.

CaptinJackLover
yea he does need SOMEONE (not Liz of course big grin) i feel bad for him because Liz is going to levae him...we must have some pity on the poor lad

Chiki Mina
i can be his gurl! and cure his eunich problem lol

CaptinJackLover
haha i wouldnt mind either!

Chiki Mina
oh yea..need to get pervi thoughts out of my head lol

CaptinJackLover
hahaha dont bother...it never hurts to have thse thoughts...as long as watever ur thinking doenst actually happen wink

willofthewisp
Sigh, he will find some girl he will be a "pirate" for, you know? One he won't be afraid of. He's stuck in that puppy love with Liz and even at the end he seems a little bit afraid of her. I can imagine Will being sexy and hot for some girl, someone who will make him realize all that time with Liz was just a pipedream.

CaptinJackLover
yea...Lzi was just his first love and he cant get ove rher...its hard to get over someone when there isnt anyone around to get new feelings for. ya know? I mean Liz had Jack to fall in love with. Who did Will have? nobody...he just needs to wiat for some more women to show up and he will realize he doenst need her

willofthewisp
More women in POTC! One is bound to give Will a chance, and I think Kate would agree with me, wouldn't you? (wink wink)

LovelyOne
come to think of it..why have they added in another young female character?? She must be the new love interest of wither Will or Jack...they made her look really ugly..as if to make you think "oh she cant possibly get with any of the 2 men" She's obviously going to sort out the love triangle..so at least the loser ends up with a woman

willofthewisp
I still can't see Will and Tia ending up together. They're a little attracted to one another, but I get the idea that all Tia sees are pirates and Will is so clean and so pure, yet still fairly manly looking. Of course he looks like the best catch.
And I can't see her with Jack either. Jack seems to be a little afraid and distrusting of her and she kind of treats him like a child.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I still can't see Will and Tia ending up together. They're a little attracted to one another, but I get the idea that all Tia sees are pirates and Will is so clean and so pure, yet still fairly manly looking. Of course he looks like the best catch.
And I can't see her with Jack either. Jack seems to be a little afraid and distrusting of her and she kind of treats him like a child.

I think they will...the spoiler on podcast suggests it

katelovespirate
what does the spoiler on the podcast say?

LovelyOne
I was listening to a podcast called Secrets of the Caribbean and it gave a possible hint to what might happen at the end of At Worlds End. It talks about an old story about the Flying Dutchman. It says that the captain of the Flying Dutchman can only go on land every seven years to search for his true love that he lost. There is also a love triangle between him, (Davy Jones), his love and another man

In the end, it says that the captain finds his love and the only way his curse can be lifted is if his love casts herself into the sea. It says his love knows the story of the Flying Dutchman very well. Even though his love is caught in a love triangle, her faith in the captain is the strongest. So, she casts herself into the sea, the curse is lifted on the Flying Dutchman, and the captain and her go to heaven. Seems like a happy ending.

It does sound like Liz..but IMO it's Tia..and heaven aint heaven..IMo its immortality

How can Liz casting herself into the sea lift the curse? and IMO the curse is being tied to the dutchman and not being able to walk on land.

actually...I bet Its Elizabeth sad something tells me she;s going to choose Will over Jack and be with Will forever..in heaven.

but didnt your freind tell you about the ending where Tia grants Will immortality?

katelovespirate
my friend said it was a possibility that he had just heard around set.

but he also said Disney was wicked good at keeping things furtive and secretive on set. He said that scripts were like, kept under lock and key, and they had to sign ENDLESS paperwork about how they wouldnt tell ANYTHING, release ANY pictures, etc... and then they still kept their extras completely in the dark. they only told them what they were doing, the extras didnt even know what the leading actors would be doing in the scenes. so anything he heard was heresay from crew members and stuff.

he said a lot of ending hints were floating around set, but no one he talked to knew just how they were going to end it. there were several different ones, which i mentioned.

i dont know--- all these theories and spoilers are making my head spin. it really shouldnt be this complicated. liz and jack forever.

aniron
awwwwwwwwww I'm gunna look out for that when I eventually see it again. I like will. Got no probs with him except his taste in ugly, incapable of acting, drag queen wome. lol

aniron
I want him to get together with anna maria, where did she go? or me prefferably!

PirateDiva
I just saw it and it wasnt WILL who gave him the coat it was MR. GIBBS and Pintel and Ragetti finished putting the coat on him!! LOL!! awwww i soooo just took Will's supposed nice moment away!! LOL!!

But hey at Least at the begining of the movie when Beckett said JACK SPARROW he help Elizabeth correct him by saying CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW...LOL!! shows he has a little respect!!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I just saw it and it wasnt WILL who gave him the coat it was MR. GIBBS and Pintel and Ragetti finished putting the coat on him!! LOL!! awwww i soooo just took Will's supposed nice moment away!! LOL!!

But hey at Least at the begining of the movie when Beckett said JACK SPARROW he help Elizabeth correct him by saying CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW...LOL!! shows he has a little respect!!!

i noticed that too LMAO!! awe poor whelp-er Will lol. i still like himsmile

PirateDiva
Me Too!!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
i know ivebeedndepped is gonna read this

"ew. Will **** you!. Johnny is hot!"

lmao

PirateDiva
LOL...I Know but dont get me wrong i still LOVE JOHNNY WITH ALL MY HEART!!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
me too!! I just dont like when they offend ohter actors bc they are too obsessed wiht johnny. Like trying to insult orlando which they shouldnt bc johnny and orlando are acutally really really good friends...if ppl loved johnny so much they wouldnt insult johnny's friends

PirateDiva
I LOVE JOHNNY believe me....my b/f is sooooo JEALOUS!! lol i like Will too...when i met him Orli i couldnt help myself but to swoon over him too...lol!!

Chiki Mina
oh yea i forgot u met him sad im so jelous of ya lol. That would be a dream come true to me... especially to meet johnny. I think the first actors I would want to meet is Johnny and tom hanks. Tom is a legend, i always admire his work and acting. My 2 fav acotrs when i was little were johnny and tom hanks.

PirateDiva
WOW...u just sent me back to when i met Johnny... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH....guess who's hyper now...lol!! I MET JOHNNY I LOVE HIM...he is soooo hot...i wanna cry again!! *goes to watch video of wen she met Johnny and then broke down crying* *sighs* GOOD TIMES!!

Chiki Mina
you u should post the video!! ok im really of to bed night night night lol ur making me hyper!! lool xoxo KEEP THE FAITH!

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o....having a lil trouble goin to bed right CHIKI...yes i know JOHNNY is addictive...lol!! ha ha the vid is toooo embarrising...lol!!

Chiki Mina
omg i did not sleep last night at all!! now im all sleepy and crap..im in my lunch break from work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.