Sephiroth vs ken and ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newavenger13
who wins Happy Dance

Kaled
Which Sephiroth is it?

ESB -1138
I would have to say FF7 Sephiroth and KH Sephiroth would win. AC Sephiroth might go down.

Kaled
^ what he said

SpadeKing
AC Sephiroth would actually stand a chance

but FF7 would murder then

and KH Sephiroth would rape them

Tha C-Master
Poor Ryu and Ken...

grey fox
Is it a fist fight ?

Blax X
Sadly... Sword that can cut through stone and steal> Fists that can go through stone. Plus, Sephiroth is too fast. My boy ken loses again sad

ESB -1138
AC Sephiroth stands a good chance defeating them with his speed, ability to fly, and his uber cool sword.

IceJaw
*Waits for Remo to humiliate himself* ermmhappy

Swe_Bum
Overkill?

Edit: Who voted for Ryu?? laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

shin_remy
Originally posted by IceJaw
*Waits for Remo to humiliate himself* ermmhappy

please leave him alone. it is cause of guys like you that ruin the KMC Games forum!!

accept each other opinions.

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy
please leave him alone. it is cause of guys like you that ruin the KMC Games forum!!

accept each other opinions.

barker

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy

accept each other opinions. Your right that makes sence,but some people can't do that.It would be too much like right,Some people are born losers.Glad you gotta clear and open mind thanks! thumb up

IceJaw
That's just sad, very sad, remo, you didn't vote for Seph barker

You just humiliated yourself, what a surprice barker

Remulous
That's just sad, very sad, remo, you didn't vote for Seph barker Bet you did thoe.Look, I've got no grudge with you,So shut up and go away,Net troll.

IceJaw
barker

Kaled
it is sad you didn't vote for seph Remu, i'm a Seph fanboy it hurts my feelings stick out tongue only jokin to each their own

IceJaw
It's a overkill, I wonder if he even knows who Seph is barker

Swe_Bum
probably not swe_bum

IceJaw
Yeah barker

Remulous
Originally posted by Kaled
it is sad you didn't vote for seph Remu, i'm a Seph fanboy it hurts my feelings stick out tongue only jokin to each their own That's cool, but I didn't vote. confused

Kayne Archeron
i'm sorry, but Sephiroth pretty much EATS them

IceJaw
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i'm sorry, but Sephiroth pretty much EATS them

MadMel
yah agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.