Deadpool vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
1 hour of prep on both sides.

Who wins?

capt it up
omga red

Grimm22
Deadpool ftw

Metalmanx
Deadpool.

ESPECIALLY now that you've given him prep. But he could do it on his own really.

newavenger13
Deadpool wins 10/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Deadpool.

ESPECIALLY now that you've given him prep. But he could do it on his own really.
do it on his own? with out prep? are you outa your mind?

have you ever heard of death factor

Horrificus
Originally posted by capt it up

yeah, yeah, ... doesn't that have something to do with "Death" or something?

riceroost
Unless DP comes out of his prep with a tactical nuke or high level telepathy he's going to get killed. Omega Red also most likely has better resources than DP does. DP is usually a merc for hire (except when he's with Cable) but Red has all those super scary Russian government agencies helping him out most of the time.

Red outclasses DP normally. Letting him have prep would just make things infinitely worse for Wilson.

bigbran

have you ever heard of death factor The thing that doesn't work on Wolverine?
Why would it work on DP?

Dp'd healing factor is over Wolverine's?

capt it up
Originally posted by Horrificus
yeah, yeah, ... doesn't that have something to do with "Death" or something?
not at all. it drains you of your energy and blood and how ever not kill DP it would KO him for sure

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
The thing that doesn't work on Wolverine?
Why would it work on DP?

Dp'd healing factor is over Wolverine's?
it does work on wolverine.

your thinkikng about his pheramones which only slightly effected people such as logan and DP.

the death factor works on wolverine. it works on any one. I tonly takes a matter of seconds to work as well

bigbran
it does work on wolverine.

your thinkikng about his pheramones which only slightly effected people such as logan and DP.

the death factor works on wolverine. it works on any one. I tonly takes a matter of seconds to work as well Still, Deadpool's healing factor is based on his will, and his will was high enough to heal his whole heart ( was that before his immortality?)

Plus, doesn't his Death Factor f him up as well?
Or are we giving him the carbonadium sythisyzer?

capt it up
Still, Deadpool's healing factor is based on his will, and his will was high enough to heal his whole heart ( was that before his immortality?)

Or are we giving him the carbonadium sythisyzer?
does not matter. why would a healing factor off will help him? also wolverine healed his heart exploding in 5 pannels.

his death factor does not **** him up and it would Ko DP in a matter of seconds.

death factor will simple drain all of Deadpools energy. Most of the time omga red holds back and decides not to use his death factor becuase he does not need it, but the fact is he still ahs it and when he uses it he beats the person instantly

riceroost
Or are we giving him the carbonadium sythisyzer? His death factor does affect him as well, but considering he's been looking for the synthesizer for years with no apparant ill effect, it doesn't seem to matter in the long run.

The thing that will put DP down is a combination of the Death Factor and the Life Drain. If Omega uses the Life Drain the Healing Factor is just going to give Omega Red that much more energy to make himself stronger/tougher, etc. Then you have Wade fighting Omega with a weakened healing factor, thus the death factor starts working much quicker and Red is even stronger then when the fight began.

Metalmanx

Have you ever heard of a healing factor and immortality?

Soleran
I am thinking Omega Red is gonna win this, he is a monster and while I enjoy DP he can still be knocked out.

hank_mccoy
theres no question omega is going to take this, what is deadpool going to do to him? omega had super human strength class 10 super human durability, healing factor, life draining ability and death pheromones, he can trash up deadpool really hard and drain all his energy which makes him even stronger, what can deadpool do to him?

Soleran
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
theres no question omega is going to take this, what is deadpool going to do to him? omega had super human strength class 10 super human durability, healing factor, life draining ability and death pheromones, he can trash up deadpool really hard and drain all his energy which makes him even stronger, what can deadpool do to him?

Make him laugh?

Metalmanx

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ownedsabretooth41ec.jpg

galan7777777
DP wins the majority

riceroost
Have you ever heard of a healing factor and immortality? If a bunch of tranks can KO him then the death spores mixed with the life drain will handle him no problem.

srankmissingnin
If someone told me that there were people on this board who thought Deadpool could beat Omega Red, I would have called them a liar and punched them in the kidneys... but here we are. sad

Metalmanx
Bring it on, srank. Be warned, however. I hit back.

Grimm22
I'll back you up MM

srankmissingnin
Two of you? Better bring more people if you are going to throw down with me. evil face

Metalmanx
Arrogance will get you nowhere, my friend. wink

srankmissingnin
Arrogance will get you nowhere, my friend. wink

No arrogance just well justified confidence. big grin

harri
dp will decapatate other

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No arrogance just well justified confidence. big grin

We like to call that cockiness. stick out tongue

Grimm22
If I get my shovel this will be a curbstomp cool

hank_mccoy
you always bring up your shovel , is it made out of adamentium wink

capt it up
Have you ever heard of a healing factor and immortality?
neither of which would matetr when all your blood and energy are taken from u. he will survive due to being immortal, but he will be Koed

Grimm22
you always bring up your shovel , is it made out of adamentium wink

Bah, Adamnatium is overrated big grin

Its made of vibranium and has been enchanced by Dr. Doom's magics cool

ThePittman

snoopdogg
Red.

Starscream M
this is prob a draw...what could red do to deadpool?

snoopdogg
Not sure of Red's powers will work on DP.

srankmissingnin
Red wraps DP in his tentacles, and drains him of his life force. Even DP doesn't pass out (which he will) or even if he doesn't weaken significantly (which, once again, he will), he won't be strong enough to get free.

Starscream M
Red wraps DP in his tentacles, and drains him of his life force. Even DP doesn't pass out (which he will) or even if he doesn't weaken significantly (which, once again, he will), he won't be strong enough to get free. he could shove a grenade in Red's mouth, or stick his sword through Red's throat...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
he could shove a grenade in Red's mouth, or stick his sword through Red's throat...

And I could wake up tomorrow and compose an award winning musical... but that's not what the smart money is on.

Starscream M
And I could wake up tomorrow and compose an award winning musical... but that's not what the smart money is on. no, you don't have the talent nor skill to compose an award winning musical

deadpool certainly can and would be able to do what I suggested

Battlehammer
he could shove a grenade in Red's mouth, or stick his sword through Red's throat...
............with out getting all his life drained..........yea right.

for staters Omega red superior in every phsycal way...........Deadpool not wining period.

srankmissingnin
no, you don't have the talent nor skill to compose an award winning musical

deadpool certainly can and would be able to do what I suggested

I don't think you know me will enough to say that with any confidence! I think I have an award winning musical in me somewhere. mad

Anyway my inability to do so was the intire reason I said it... Sure, Deadpool could do it to someone else maybe, but the chances of him doing it to Omega Red are... well... the same as me waking up tomorrow and composing an award winning musical. cool

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer

for staters Omega red superior in every phsycal way...........Deadpool not wining period. the life drain is not instantaneous

while Red clutches DP with his tentacles, DP can still attack ya know?

Mindset

for staters Omega red superior in every phsycal way...........Deadpool not wining period. How do you drain the life out of someone who is immortal and a healing factor on the level of Deadpool's?

srankmissingnin
the life drain is not instantaneous

Worked instantly on Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops and Colossus...

Battlehammer
the life drain is not instantaneous

actaully it pritty much is..........and whats DD gunna do? Omega red holds class 100's with his tenticles...........DD be drained in seconds and crushed while he was drained.

your arguement is not doing so well.

Starscream M

for staters Omega red superior in every phsycal way. for starters, that is false

Deadpool certainly has a better HF

Deadpool is more agile

Deadpool is more skilled (this may be debatable but the other two are not)

Starscream M
actaully it pritty much is..........and whats DD gunna do? Omega red holds class 100's with his tenticles...........DD be drained in seconds and crushed while he was drained.
what CL100 has he drained in seconds or crushed with tentacles?

Mindset
what CL100 has he drained in seconds or crushed with tentacles? Colossus

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
How do you drain the life out of someone who is immortal and a healing factor on the level of Deadpool's?
easy you just drain it, deadpool healing factors good, the best, but not that much superior to wolevrine who was draiend in seconds.........you know deadpool would last secodns under the drain at best...........

snoopdogg
Ah, the old Colossus that has red blood in metal form. Gotta love that story.

Mindset
easy you just drain it, deadpool healing factors good, the best, but not that much superior to wolevrine who was draiend in seconds.........you know deadpool would last secodns under the drain at best...........

Except Deadpool is also immortal, he doesn't just have a healing factor.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ah, the old Colossus that has red blood in metal form. Gotta love that story. Yea, and then OR was beaten by NC dropping him.

Story wasn't written that well.

Battlehammer
for starters, that is false

Deadpool certainly has a better HF

Deadpool is more agile

Deadpool is more skilled (this may be debatable but the other two are not)

yea I ment phsyical prowesses strength, reflexes ect.

actaully Omega red has superhuman agility so I not so sure of that.

healing which I was not talking about in my statement is pritty dam impressive himself and simply increases the more he drains.

how is skill not really physical in the senses I was using...........

Battlehammer
Except Deadpool is also immortal, he doesn't just have a healing factor.
being immortal changes nothing at all. He still can be drain of his energy, hell logan was immortal and it worked on him easly, hell it works on dead guys as well. and organic being. Immortal or not

Mindset
being immortal changes nothing at all. He still can be drain of his energy, hell logan was immortal and it worked on him easly, hell it works on dead guys as well. and organic being. Immortal or not Logan wasn't immortal, he could fight and come back to life, DD literally can not die.

OR could ko him, but he isn't draining all his life with the life drain.

Battlehammer
Logan wasn't immortal, he could fight and come back to life, DD literally can not die.

OR could ko him, but he isn't draining all his life with the life drain.

No he jsut drains all his energy within a few secodns KOing deadpool who will awake sooner or later alive as always.

Mindset
No he jsut drains all his energy within a few secodns KOing deadpool who will awake sooner or later alive as always. Oh ok, earlier you said drain all the life out of him, that's what I was disagreeing with.

Battlehammer
oh lol I dident mean literally I ment turn him to skinn and bones

Sin I AM
wasn't that immortal shite of wolverines retconned why is it still brought up? that was horrible writing !

colossus isn't a true class 100 i see him and thing as equals

the fight would be awesome though especially since wade has prep forget that pis with daken, he shouldve killed logan that was one of the best fights ever

sadly though he'd still lose 8 outta 10

Priest
The Wolveine Origin tangle between Logan and DeadPool was one of the best reads i ever read imo.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wasn't that immortal shite of wolverines retconned why is it still brought up? that was horrible writing !

colossus isn't a true class 100 i see him and thing as equals

the fight would be awesome though especially since wade has prep forget that pis with daken, he shouldve killed logan that was one of the best fights ever

sadly though he'd still lose 8 outta 10
every time I hear you talk you always saying something negative about him. We get it you dislike him we don't care.

well you be wrong he is class 100 and superior to Thing.

PIS there was not single thing that constituted to being PIS. Yea I am not surpized you want him kill...........you do know Logan planned it all right?

Sin I AM
actually i love wolverine i want to have his babies and produce a army of overrated canadian midgets with ginsu knives as powers and a fetish for japanese school girls and cheesy one liners.

but seriously i like the character i just despise the homosexual tendencies displayed by most of his fanboys

oh yea and thing would murk colossus id pick a meta human over a mutie freak any day, call it racial profiling

Mindset
actually i love wolverine i want to have his babies and produce a army of overrated canadian midgets with ginsu knives as powers and a fetish for japanese school girls and cheesy one liners.

but seriously i like the character i just despise the homosexual tendencies displayed by most of his fanboys

oh yea and thing would murk colossus id pick a meta human over a mutie freak any day, call it racial profiling i wanna produce an army of canadian midgets with you

Battlehammer

oh yea and thing would murk colossus id pick a meta human over a mutie freak any day, call it racial profiling

everytime talk it always negative about him and a lot of times what your beign negative is about somethign uve never read.

.........hist fanboys like who? I love this statement so many of you uses it, but it a dumb thing to say becuases on this forum he has less then pritty much any other character and is hated by the majority of the board...........and yet people keep pretending there so many of his fanboys runnign around as if the justifies being hateful when in fact it
a load of BS he has fewer fans then anyone elses on the boards.

man your just an very angry mean person. Colossus is a mutant, but it he also a meta human. Fine pick thing, he has inferio strength, stamina, durability, speed,agility, acrobatics on and not as well around a fighter

Sin I AM
what're you saying i just stated my love for the fur ball and they say women are emotional

but don't bait me this is about wade and the russian not wolverine and colossus or thing even though id say thing has fought tougher opponents where as colossus hasn't and their stats are a lot closer than you think

omega ftw!

p.s mutants aren't meta humans

Originall
y posted by Battlehammer
everytime talk it always negative about him and a lot of times what your beign negative is about somethign uve never read.

.........hist fanboys like who? I love this statement so many of you uses it, but it a dumb thing to say becuases on this forum he has less then pritty much any other character and is hated by the majority of the board...........and yet people keep pretending there so many of his fanboys runnign around as if the justifies being hateful when in fact it
a load of BS he has fewer fans then anyone elses on the boards.

man your just an very angry mean person. Colossus is a mutant, but it he also a meta human. Fine pick thing, he has inferio strength, stamina, durability, speed,agility, acrobatics on and not as well around a fighter

Battlehammer

p.s mutants aren't meta humans

yes they are............which is which they been listed as so in civil war files..........

cloud102
Omega Red 10/10.

jrodslam
Red wins. Nice battle though.

Rhinoceros

actaully Omega red has superhuman agility so I not so sure of that.

I agree 100% that Red wins this at least 9/10, but can you post evidence on this ^^ statement? Has Red ever demonstrated superhuman agility?

snoopdogg
Deadpool.

King Castle
Omega Red. 9/10

OR would just grab and tear limb from limb

snoopdogg
Couldn't he just heal his limbs? Surprised these two haven't fought before.

King Castle
and he do it again and again ripping his head off.. slowing down his regeneration.. the head wont grow back.

Black bolt z
DP

Mindset
Originally posted by King Castle
and he do it again and again ripping his head off.. slowing down his regeneration.. the head wont grow back. Idk about that.

King Castle
his head dead grow back when Wolverine sliced it off...

OR grabbing him and ripping his torso and his appendages apart would give him the win.

Mindset
his head dead grow back when Wolverine sliced it off...

OR grabbing him and ripping his torso and his appendages apart would give him the win. But his body grew back from his hand, so...

King Castle
yes, but that was all that was left.. i know using extreme high end feat it would suggest he can grow from any body part but you gotta ask wouldnt that mean he can clone himself?..

we know he cant.

plus, it was his soul going back and inhabiting that body piece and it had to do with him not being allowed to die..

cutting his head and separating it would some how make him incomplete and not allow for regeneration... sounds goofy but that is really how deadpool operates...

when he rips out an arm and is holding it a new one doesnt grow back it some how waits for him to reattach itself.

when the arm or leg is incinerated a new one grows in under three panels.. so we go by the average showing of his regeneration

SamZED
His head will grow back. Has happened before. Took it 10 minutes. Not that it changes anything about this fight. Deadpool has no buiseness fighting OR by himself. Neither does Wolverine. Its just OR jobs sometimes.

the ninjak
Why on earth would Deadpool take on Omega Red front on?

And if it resorted to it he would have unpinned grenades in his hands.

Deadpool is way too fast for Omega Red and would cripple him from a distance then speed in and cut his head off.

killermover
Originally posted by the ninjak
Why on earth would Deadpool take on Omega Red front on?

And if it resorted to it he would have unpinned grenades in his hands.

Deadpool is way too fast for Omega Red and would cripple him from a distance then speed in and cut his head off. Wade's been getting slower nowadays.

Red is faster than spider who is faster than wade.

Mindset
yes, but that was all that was left.. i know using extreme high end feat it would suggest he can grow from any body part but you gotta ask wouldnt that mean he can clone himself?..

we know he cant.

plus, it was his soul going back and inhabiting that body piece and it had to do with him not being allowed to die..

cutting his head and separating it would some how make him incomplete and not allow for regeneration... sounds goofy but that is really how deadpool operates...

when he rips out an arm and is holding it a new one doesnt grow back it some how waits for him to reattach itself.

when the arm or leg is incinerated a new one grows in under three panels.. so we go by the average showing of his regeneration Average showing is that DP can grow back body pieces.

King Castle
agreed.. i dont deny that, its the speed of regeneration that is in dispute

Mindset
What's in dispute? We both know he can grow back body parts, that would be his level of regen.

King Castle
not fast enough to allow him to fight omega continuously after being torn apart.

Mindset
Who said it was?

King Castle
no expression

anyways...... moving on.

Omega red would drop Deadpools regen with his deathspores siphon his life force with his tentacles and rip him apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.