Steel Vs Thor [ With A Twist]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newavenger13
steel has thor's hammer and thor has steels hammer who wins wink rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

darthgoober
Thor wins. I doubt that Steel could lift Thor's. And even if he could, I don't think he'd be able to use it to it's fullest potential, having just acquired it.

lando005
thor he'd just summon his hammer to him then steels unarmed

Big Sexy
The hammer wouldn't stay in Steels hand since Thor could call it back when he wanted.

newavenger13
no if they owed the hammer themslifs so thor cant call it back

h1a8
Does steel acquire the power of Thor? Like his strength, durability, etc.
Does steel know how to use the hammer's powers like Thor?
This needs to be known in order to make an accurate and clean debate.
Please answer newavenger13.

Darth Macabre
Is it classic Steel or present Steel?

Supreme being
Originally posted by newavenger13
steel has thor's hammer and thor has steels hammer who wins wink rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Give steel his aegis armour he ***** slaps Thor and goes on to lay the smack down on Asgard. Call him king steel ruler of asgard and smiter of thor.

newavenger13
ya he gets the power

R.O.T. Yahman
If Steel is allowed to use Thors hammer, he probably wins, although he's limited to what he can use, i.e. no Godblasts e.t.c. Mind you Steels hammer strikes harder the further its Thrown. I wonder how hard it would hit, thrown from Orbit ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.