penis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
King of Kings: Penis
Acension: - Data{09D05563C8B6} - Fresh prince

King of Kings: penis
Fox: riiight

~-Silver Haku-~ Give me envy, give me malice, give me aaattention! Give me envy, give me malice, baby, give me a break!: clitoris.

Taft: Congrats

no expression

Darth Kreiger
ban

Mišt
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I havent got one weep

TheKingofKINGS!
Lord Saga: Hello
Lord Saga: What's up?

Barker
King of Kings: Penis
Acension: - Data{09D05563C8B6} - Fresh prince
happy

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barker
happy Syren touched mine!

bogen
pointless thread, sorry to say but

you fail mhm

Council#13
no expression

bogen
no expression

Barker
I wish I owned a Fresh Prince.

taft
Congrats

In Fate's Hands
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he said penis

Noble Strong
http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Fagotville.jpg

you are obsessed about penis, so suck on it

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Noble Strong
http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Fagotville.jpg

you are obsessed about penis, so suck on it You proved once again that K. Diddy has more intellegence in his empty head that you.

Scythe
Oh you guys, and your erection pills!

SelphieT
did you just say.......penis? eek!

Ultraman Baltan
King, this is irritating. P.E.N.I.S was funny, but after that, it was just gay. And I don't swing that way pal.

TheKingofKINGS!
........irrelevence.......

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by SelphieT
did you just say....... I could BJ Ultraman Baltan's penis? eek!

Yes. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
........denial.......

TheKingofKINGS!
And you've just proven you're even worse than Noble Strong. Get out, you nuisance.

Ultraman Baltan
You are too young. Get out.

TheKingofKINGS!
Dude, I'm as old as you. You're just an idiot.

Get out.

Ultraman Baltan
Dude, I'm in love with you. Besides, I said a while ago that I was in my 70s, but now I'm saying that I am your age, which is a major difference.

TheKingofKINGS!
it' was a joke. And here's you saying you're 1,4632,245.2532456234 years old, or something. Get out. YOu're a retard, a horrible author, and a hypocrite.

Leo.M

~Da Rev~
vagina.

Ultraman Baltan
I'm pissed because of my own insecurities because I tried to relate an age parody joke with a droll series of gay threads.

Ultraman Baltan
horrible author

Example.

TheKingofKINGS!
I can tell that with each mediocre insult you try to throw at me, you use all your authorial talents. You have very little. You also lack wit. You massively fail. Get out.

Spartan005
I can tell that with each mediocre insult you try to throw at me, you use all your authorial talents. You have very little. You also lack wit. You massively fail. Get out.

You just made a thread titled "Penis" and you're telling him he's a failure? What the f**k? Suck it

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Spartan005
You just made a thread titled "Penis" and you're telling him he's a failure? What the f**k? Suck it I was bored as hell.

Spartan005
Alrighty then....

TheKingofKINGS!
Yep. Boredom drives people to do insane things. Like talentless hack might try to write a novel.....

Spartan005
Yep. Boredom drives people to do insane things. Like talentless hack might try to write a novel.....

Oh indeed... I wasn't saying you were wrong that he was a failure, because he clearly is.... but you know, the thread is interesting to say the least

TheKingofKINGS!
Oh indeed... I wasn't saying you were wrong that he was a failure, because he clearly is.... but you know, the thread is interesting to say the least His, mine, or both?

Spartan005
Uhh... both wink

Just stay away from the penis threads and you'll redeem yourself

TheKingofKINGS!
Vagina threads?

Nah I'm kidding. no expression

I'm more into sig duels for now.

Spartan005
k whatever works

Ultraman Baltan
I have the absolute worst reasoning for saying that you are a bad author. Besides, I know that I will soon eat my words.

Ultraman Baltan
because he clearly is

WHAT THE **** IS YOUR ISSUE, YOU STUPID, CUM-LICKING KING OF KING'S DICK LOVING JACKASS? You wouldn't know talent if it bit you in the God damn ass and gave you a cocktail while dancing to the polka!

Ultraman Baltan

This is coming from the guy who makes constant cock and penis threads as if they were funny.

Strangelove
I don't get it dontgetit

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't get it dontgetit

Don't get what?

Scottie
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
WHAT THE **** IS YOUR ISSUE, YOU STUPID, CUM-LICKING KING OF KING'S DICK LOVING JACKASS? You wouldn't know talent if it bit you in the God damn ass and gave you a cocktail while dancing the polka!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.gif

naughty language nono

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scottie

naughty language nono I'd listen to him.....he's Scottish

Ultraman Baltan

naughty language nono

confused Wait, you did or didn't?

Ultraman Baltan
Besides, I'm sick of Spartan always taking shots at my writing(which he has never read) whenever he gets the oppertunity. I'm through asking nicely or telling him to stop. If he wants to be a jackass, he can hold it in.

Scottie
confused Wait, you did or didn't? i did yes

Barker

naughty language nono

Ultraman Baltan

You're one to talk.

Barker
Neg. I'm not losing control over what someone I don't know says.

Ultraman Baltan
Neg. I'm not losing control over what someone I don't know says.

It's not one thing. He does it everywhere I post, and I'm sick of it. I've asked him to stop nicely, but he didn't, so I posted angrily in hope of shaking him off. I'm fine, but I am getting sick of him.
I love how you think that you can track emotions through writings on a computer. laughing out loud

Barker
Well, if you swearing to someone over the internet like they care isn't losing control, what is?

Ultraman Baltan
Well, if you swearing to someone over the internet like they care isn't losing control, what is?

Doing it in real life. no expression That's like if someone says that they are a cannibal and you believe it.

Barker
There's always that chance. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
It's not one thing. He does it everywhere I post, and I'm sick of it. I've asked him to stop nicely, but he didn't, so I posted angrily in hope of shaking him off. I'm fine, but I am getting sick of him.
I love how you think that you can track emotions through writings on a computer. laughing out loud You act like anyone cares about your opinions. You suck at grammar, which means your writing will suck. You suck at being witty, or creative, which means your book will suck. You suck at KMC, which means you'll be too frustrated with yourself to write a bad book, let anloe a good one.

You, your book, and your entire tree of family and (if you have any) friends fail.

Ultraman Baltan
Yu suck at grammar

laughing laughing laughing

Scottie
You act like anyone cares about your opinions. Yu suck at grammar, which means your writing will suck. You suck at being witty, or creative, which means your book will suck. You suck at KMC, which means you'll be too frustrated with yourself to write a bad book, let anloe a good one.

You, your book, and your entire tree of family and (if you have any) friends fail. fire2
burn

Barker
laughing laughing laughing
That was a spelling mistake, not a grammar mistake.

TheKingofKINGS!
laughing laughing laughing Once again, you prove you suck. Never...NEVER...use more than one smilie.

Ultraman Baltan
fire2
burn

How is that a burn if he contradicted himself?

Ultraman Baltan
Once again, you prove you suck. Never...NEVER...use more than one smilie.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
How is that a burn if he contradicted himself? Originally posted by Barker
That was a spelling mistake, not a grammar mistake.

Noble Strong
KingOFkings, Please, you have failed to deliver a good thread so its better if you kill yourself, get hit by the bus, or F yourself. Stop this fagotory talk now. oh yes

http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Sexuality_Investigation.jpg

TheKingofKINGS!
KingOFkings, Please, you have failed to deliver a good thread so its better if you kill yourself, get hit by the bus, or F yourself. Stop this fagotory talk now. oh yes

http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Sexuality_Investigation.jpg Everytime you post, you continue to prove that you are by far the worst member on KMC.

Noble Strong
Everytime you post, you continue to prove that you are by far the worst member on KMC.
Everytime you post, you continue to prove that you are by far the gayest member on KMC

TheKingofKINGS!
Everytime you post, you continue to prove that you are by far the gayest member on KMC No, I don't. You have some type of vendetta against me for some godforsaken reason. Why? Probablly because you're unintellegent, un observant, and just plain ignorant. Haven't you hear that every troll who messed with me is banned? And you are a troll. Don't bother denying it.

Noble Strong
No, I don't. You have some type of vendetta against me for some godforsaken reason. Why? Probablly because you're unintellegent, un observant, and just plain ignorant. Haven't you hear that every troll who messed with me is banned? And you are a troll. Don't bother denying it.

since everyone who jokes with you gets banned. well i present you http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/You're_Winner.jpg

grow some thick skin for the jokes next time

boma
This is funny, a thread called penis by KoK laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
since everyone who jokes with you gets banned. well i present you http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/You're_Winner.jpg

grow some thick skin for the jokes next time Regardless of the fact as to wether it's a joke or not, that type of stuff is frowned upon on KMC. Example: bumping a thread to insult the thread creater. Where did you do that? Twice in this exact thread.

You fail, just get out, and spare yourself the embarrassment, before I stoop down to your level, and own you.

Noble Strong
Originally posted by boma
This is funny, a thread called penis by KoK laughing
holy shit of doom that is Rlaughing out loudFLABLE

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by boma
This is funny, a thread called penis by KoK laughing Yes, exactly. It's a joke thread, and he comes in here trying to be funny by insulting me.

However, he doesn't know everyone hates him.

Noble Strong
Regardless of the fact as to wether it's a joke or not, that type of stuff is frowned upon on KMC. Example: bumping a thread to insult the thread creater. Where did you do that? Twice in this exact thread.

You fail, just get out, and spare yourself the embarrassment, before I stoop down to your level, and own you.

nah3 you should take your own advice. Look in the mirror and say it to yourself 3x "kingofkings you fail you fail you fail" and save yourself the embarassment by changing your name to Kingoffailures

TheKingofKINGS!
nah3 you should take your own advice. Look in the mirror and say it to yourself 3x "kingofkings you fail you fail you fail" and save yourself the embarassment by changing your name to Kingoffailures My advice applies to you and you only. There is nobody on the planet who is nearly as unintellegent, idiotic, or just a plain failure as you are. There is no embarrassment for me to be felt. I make a joke, and you didn't think it was funny. That affects me a whole bunch. no expression Someone who isn't worthy of wiping my ass doesn't laugh at my mediocre joke. I don't fail. I succeed. However, you seem to be unable to grasp the fact that every time that you type a key with your grimy little fingers on that pitiable keyboard that you make yourself look dumber and dumber. In the process, you become dumber and dumber. You dumb down society just by existing. You should commit suicide, for the sake of everyone on the planet. Because you are undeniably a detriment to the world. You fail. Get out. Get out of KMC< get out of your house, get out of your life.

You're just some high school loser who comes to KMC to act like you're secksed up, and tough, because the only girl that touches you is that fat security guard everytime she saves you from getting killed. You fail...massively.

Noble Strong
type more please, no one reads that shit anyway. good day.

youre still in denial when you say, succeed. unless you suck seed.
just accept it you fail. good day

type more? cry more?

TheKingofKINGS!
type more please, no one reads that shit anyway. good day.

youre still in denial when you say, succeed. unless you suck seed.
just accept it you fail. good day

type more? cry more? I'll type more, but for me to cry more, I'd have to have cried in the first place. That did not occur.

You say I'm a failure. You genuinely suck at life. You can tell how horrible someone is, just by the way they type. Example:

"I went to school today, and found that it was on fire."

That person types well. Here's what you type:

"nah3 you should take your own advice. Look in the mirror and say it to yourself 3x "kingofkings you fail you fail you fail" and save yourself the embarassment by changing your name to Kingoffailures"

Gaping errors. There are supposed to be 6 capital letter in this sentence. There are only two. There shouldn't be a "3" in there after the "nah." You're too lazy to type "three times" or even "3 times" so you type "3x" like a retard.

Your typing alone indicates you suck. But let's look at your attempts to agitate me.

http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Sexuality_Investigation.jpg That would've been funny if you typed it. However, since you brought up a picutre that is almost as bad as you are, you achieved massive failure.Originally posted by Noble Strong

grow some thick skin for the jokes next time Another picture. Pictures are only good if they're funny. However, if you posted it, it's not funny. Especially in this particular context. You've ouverused pictures, and in the process, you made those pictures look bad, yourself look like an idiot, and basically made every single person who has ever read the word "Noble" and "Strong" a complete idiot.

You should rename yourself "Idiotic weakling" Because you are neither noble or strong. If you were noble, you wouldn't needlessly come in here, or come into any other thread, for toe purposes of trolling or bashing. You're not strong physically or mentally. It's obvious that the only reason you act like this is because you got beat up all the time in school. An indication that you are physically weak. You're mentally weak becase rather than reading my previous post, and using the evidence in there that I posted to make a rebuttal, you said something every moron says "Why do u type so much, wanna cry more?" You lack wit or intellect of any kind. You are simply an Idiotic Weaking.

Noble Strong
keep the replies short i dont even bother reading that shit.
are you done now? because this joke is getting more mOLDs everytime you post. So STOP!

Whoever Replies Below this is GAY! big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
keep the replies short i dont even bother reading that shit.
are you done now? because this joke is getting more mOLDs everytime you post. So STOP!

Whoever Replies Below this is GAY! big grin However, I'm not gay.

You continue to prove you're an idiot, with retarded things such as 'Whoever posts below this is gay" and not reading posts. that alone proves you suck. You officially fail. Every time you post, it's a tribute to the success that is me.

**** off Good day.

Noble Strong
you use too much Failure on vocabulary. well its who you are, accept it. everytime i post is just post count. it has nothing to do with your success. unless you SUCK-sess

Whoever Replies Below this particular ''reply'' is GAY! big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
You use too many grammatical errors in your posts. Namely the lack of capital letters.

Noble Strong
You use too many grammatical errors in your posts. Namely the lack of capital letters.

I will start using proper capital letters. It is a hassle but, I will manage.

OK lets end this. I got no vendetta on you. DONE AND DONE.

TheKingofKINGS!
I will start using proper capital letters. It is a hassle but, I will manage.

OK lets end this. I got no vendetta on you. DONE AND DONE. Sure. Just try to be slightly less immature.

Yes, I realize a Penis thread is immature, but I was really bored.

Noble Strong
Fine by me. Hand-shake Truce *raises white flag

Storm
Frankly TheKingofKINGS!, you' re just as bad.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

bogen
hey storm, do you have that black text on some sort of constant or every time you post you have to select colour>black>*insert text here* ?

Storm
I manually type the tags every time.

bogen
thats alot of work to make starwars black users ( like myself ) highlight your post stick out tongue

Storm
I' m on the Star Wars Black style myself.

bogen
Originally posted by Storm
I' m on the Star Wars Black style myself.

* hands club jaket*
we have meetings thre times every first week and twice every second week,
so thats tuesday, thursday, saturday
and monday wendsday, k?

and the monthly membership is $4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.