Thing vs. Wonder Girl (Cassie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins?

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Give Cassie the slight majority for her speed.

WG 6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

Give Cassie the slight majority for her speed.

WG 6/10

Has her speed ever even been measured? And I thought thing was stronger than her? And a much better fighter. That kinda evens it up alot. He sure as hell is more durable than she is.

Grimm22
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Has her speed ever even been measured? And I thought thing was stronger than her? And a much better fighter. That kinda evens it up alot. He sure as hell is more durable than she is.

She's around Class 60 or so.

Ben is stronger, more durable, more skills and smarter, but her speed is what gives her the big advantage here

nvrbeenwthagirl
She's around Class 60 or so.

Ben is stronger, more durable, more skills and smarter, but her speed is what gives her the big advantage here

NOt when she's been fighting for like 4 years and he's been a super hero for like 25. And I just know that he's fought beings in her speed range. Look at super skrull and blastar. I gotta do research on this one.

Soljer
Wondergirl.

I mean, come on. It's the THING.

shifty

Grimm22
NOt when she's been fighting for like 4 years and he's been a super hero for like 25. And I just know that he's fought beings in her speed range. Look at super skrull and blastar. I gotta do research on this one.

Hmm erm

You make a good point.

Maybe i'll change my opinion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmm erm

You make a good point.

Maybe i'll change my opinion

Think about it this way, Thing has traded blows with the hulk and lasted a gooood long while.Can Cassie dish out that kind of punishment for more than a few seconds? if that? I think Cassie may get 3 or 4 cuz of her speed and lasso. Nothing more than that.

Grimm22
Think about it this way, Thing has traded blows with the hulk and lasted a gooood long while.Can Cassie dish out that kind of punishment for more than a few seconds? if that? I think Cassie may get 3 or 4 cuz of her speed and lasso. Nothing more than that.

Yeah the lasso isnt going to do much to Ben.

Ben has taken SO much worse and kept on fighting just fine.

I was thinking of Superboy in terms of speed stick out tongue

Ben wins

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
Wondergirl.

shifty Works for me.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Works for me.

pokey spam_laser

xmarksthespot
herbwank

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Wondergirl.

shifty
Co-sign

Psyquis52
The Thing hands her, her ass with a side of fries.

Draco69
Probably Cassie. She's on his strength level (barring the horrible Supergirl issue where she has trouble with a friggin' Gorilla....), she's faster, she can fly and her lasso will be quite the sting.

blackwarrior
Cassie = Just as strong if not stronger plus a lot faster.
Wondergirl by KO in the 1st

olympian
What as Cassie done to be considered stronger than Ben?

Just asking, i dont follow the character at all.

golem370
Ben took a lot of punishment from Gladiator and was only out for a couple minutes

stormfront13
cassie, she's better in all categories

strength...cassie
speed...cassie
fighting ability...cassie
versatility...cassie

plus, her lasso dispatches lightning which been has a weakness to

HandOfFate
I say the Thing would win in the end but Cassie does make this a hard fight. 6/10

Grimm22
When I see Cassie do anything even close to strength feats by Ben then maybe she will be stronger than Ben.

Until then, not even close no expression

Ben is smarter, more skilled, stronger, tougher, ect..

Cassie's only advantage is in speed

starlock
the thing all the way

Devil Lance
When I see Cassie do anything even close to strength feats by Ben then maybe she will be stronger than Ben.

Until then, not even close no expression

Ben is smarter, more skilled, stronger, tougher, ect..

Cassie's only advantage is in speed

strenght feats here you go

1. Holding her own against mid class 100 Donna Troy while trying to reason wither and holding back.
Return of Donna Troy #3

2.Trading punches with bloodlusted superboy while holding back until the end teen titans #25

3. Throwing around busses with ease. Teen titans #31 (give or take a issue)

4. Holding her own against a bunch of omacs
Infinite Crisis #6

5. Took out Elephant Man with one tackle Teen titans 37
Now on to the strength of her lasso.

1. broke Superboy out of his mind control and damaged him greatly.
Teen Titans #25 (very angry)
2. Hurt Mammoth who is durable enough to take hits from superman.
(not very angry ) Teen Titans# 9? (could be wrong
3. Took out madam rouge in bull , and then raptor form (the dinosaur), she said that she only used a small amount of powe ron Madam Rouge .

Skill feats
1. Fought hades rmyalong side Diana and the centaur guy. Wonder Woman land of the dead arc.
2. Fought 3hrpies by herslef while greatly depowered and only armed with a dagger.
3. Recognized the kind of atatck Donna wa susing on starfire just by watching them fight.
4. Trained By Artemis and Diana both maste rof almost evry known and unknown form of combant.
5 able to reflect heta vision with her bvam braces at point blank range.
teen titans 25
6.able to deflect multiple diamond dagger sshot at her by Kole.
Durability

1. Got her face squeezed by sbp and then slammed into Kon-el.
still consious
INC 6
2. Took a punch from sbp and was caught in the blast of the exploding tower ko'ed for a bit but concious shortly after.
INC 6
3. Blasted by missles for Le xin his armor repeatedly wasn't knocked out she was also trying to get through to Kon-el.
outsiders 25

Vam barces durability

1. Blocked a hit from perusaders axe which was able to tear holes in reality. Teen Titans Losh crossover
2.. Blocked a punch from sbp
Infinite crisis 6

i'd say this fight is alot closer then you think

Grimm22
Maybe so, but Cassie still hasnt shown to be above Class 60 at best no expression

Plus, she isnt Diana, she isnt anywhere near Ben in skills or smarts

Draco69
Maybe so, but Cassie still hasnt shown to be above Class 60 at best no expression

Grimm: Heard your boyfriend died. My condolences.

Wonder Girl: Thank You! *sob* I miss him soooo much. Look! I made this scrapbook of Kon-El! It even has his toenails!

*turns her back to the Thing*

Wonder Girl: Oh and look! I have some nude pictures of him in the shower! He didn't know I took them though! *giggle*

The Thing: *prepares haymaker* When your stupid ass lands in 24th Street, do yourself a favor and look up a pimp named Shacklebot....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Grimm: Heard your boyfriend died. My condolences.

Wonder Girl: Thank You! *sob* I miss him soooo much. Look! I made this scrapbook of Kon-El! It even has his toenails!

*turns her back to the Thing*

Wonder Girl: Oh and look! I have some nude pictures of him in the shower! He didn't know I took them though! *giggle*

The Thing: *prepares haymaker* When your stupid ass lands in 24th Street, do yourself a favor and look up a pimp named Shacklebot....

eek! laughing

Funny thing is thats what Cassie has pretty much been acting like since IC stick out tongue

Draco69
eek! laughing

Funny thing is thats what Cassie has pretty much been acting like since IC stick out tongue

Annoying as hell.

Jesus, Cassie only dated him for like a few months. Hell, it wasn't even official.

They only slept together once...

Cassie better stop acting like a whiny b*tch and start acting like Wonder Girl....

Grimm22
Annoying as hell.

Jesus, Cassie only dated him for like a few months. Hell, it wasn't even official.

Cassie better stop acting like a whiny b*tch and start acting like Wonder Girl....

Well its a trend since IC stick out tongue

All the Former Titans are turning Emo

Devil Lance
Annoying as hell.

Wow thats really funny except your kinda wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

you see the thing is the wg your describing is 52 Wonder Girl
have you read Teen Titans Lately i'm guessing proably not since if you did you would see that Wonder Girl is basically over Kon -EL and is actually kind of badass.

Now on to your second poitn you say they have only been fating for a couple of months. Well thats ture but you see they had been great friends far longer then that. they've battled together seen friends die together, etc etc.

also if you had dated a girl that you had been very good friends but had only dated for a short while and then she took a bullet or sacrificed herself in some way to save you or some one else, and you saw her die you wouldn't be extremly sad and or depressed. I know I would be
You also have to factor in that most of her friends were gone or had changed dramatically
Bart- 5 years older then her now
Tim- Gone with Batman
Speedy- Gone with Green Arrow
Raven- Left Titans
Donna- Busy filling in for Diana
Diana- Gone trying to find her self
Conner- dead

not to mention the fact the Deven messed with in the superboy cult.

So I think she desrves to beexcuse for a little whiny after all shes been through .

I guess whe can agree to dissagree wink

Grimm22
Nope, somebody just needs to smack her stick out tongue

Devil Lance

laughing

trading punches and holding your own with Superboy and Donna Troy while holding back puts her at class 60 roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not to mention the fact that she beat a Superman Robot that was ownning the outsiders (Except starfire) and the teen titans (except kid flash.
and about the skills point you think a depowered Thing could atke on three harpies with only a dagger as a weapon.
Or know what tactics an opnent is using just by looking on how they do with another oppnent.

Things just a good brawler he's also very slow Wondergirl would dodge his blows like nothing.

WG wins 8/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Devil Lance
laughing

trading punches and holding your own with Superboy and Donna Troy while holding back puts her at class 60 roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not to mention the fact that she beat a Superman Robot that was ownning the outsiders (Except starfire) and the teen titans (except kid flash.
and about the skills point you think a depowered Thing could atke on three harpies with only a dagger as a weapon.
Or know what tactics an opnent is using just by looking on how they do with another oppnent.

Things just a good brawler he's also very slow Wondergirl would dodge his blows like nothing.

WG wins 8/10

You mean the same Donna Troy that got pwned by Giganta laughing

UniOmni
I'd say Thing is stronger, more durable and smarter.

WW has speed, but i've never seen it as anything remarkable.

I say Ben whomps her.

Devil Lance
You mean the same Donna Troy that got pwned by Giganta laughing

would you like me to list the multitude of times Thing has got his ass kicked. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh it should be mentioned that the Superman Robot fight, the Superboy fight, and the Donna fight were all before Cassie's Ares power boost. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.