Weirdness occured tonight . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
. . . when I got home from work I decided to go see Jackass 2, which was great, then I got home and wanted to rent some movies. So, I'm walking out to my car and I hear this grown man, maybe in his late 50's, in distress, as if he's begging for his life, though it was in a foreign language, maybe Arabic or something like that, but his tone and volume was suspicious for that time of night.

So, as I'm approching my car, this kid is walking towards me, hes got a shaved head, baggy pants, white t-shirt, he looks like a gang banger, but I don't want to judge, so I look at him and he see's me and turns around and walks the other way.

As I'm getting into my car, the older man says to the kid in English, "Why can't you just leave us alone for once." So, I get into my car and as I am drivng past him I see the kid walking away down the sidewalk. I say to the older man, "Are you okay? Do you need help?" He says, "No . . . yeah, I'm okay. I have nothing."

I noticed he sort of contridicted himself, so I told him I had a cell phone if he needed it. Suddenly he says, "Just go! Just move on!" I look up and the kid is walking back toward me with his hand in his pocket. The kid says to me, "You want something?" I said, "Yeah, I want to make sure this guy is okay." Then the kid says, "You got a problem with me?" I said, "Why? Should I? I'm just making sure he's okay." Then, the kid, with his hand in his pocket says, "Why don't you get the **** out of here before you make me hurt you." So, I had my foot hovering above the gas pedal incase he was to pull a gun on me, and I asked the kid, "Are you threatening me?" And he starts to walk away toward the older man again. So I pull forward with my cell phone in hand, intending to call the police because there was obviously something going on, but I look up and low and behold, a cop SUV is coming toward us. I wave for the cops to stop as they are passing me and I say, "There's a kid in a white t-shirt behind me who seems very unstable, I offered to help some guy and the kid threatened me." The cops were like, "Yeah, that's who we are here for." They continued on past me, flashed their bright light at the kid, and the next thing I saw was their guns drawn on him as he walked toward the SUV and put his hands on the hood.

Realizing that it was getting late, and I had movies to rent, I left the scene in search for season three, disc one of Nip/Tuck, but two video stores were out of it, so I rented 'Down In The Valley', with Edward Norton, which was not that bad, and I rented 'A Lot Like Love', which I'll probably check out in a bit here. I hope 'A Lot Like Love' is more upbeat than the film I just watched, because I could use a good laugh right now.

I just thought I'd share, but if I were you, I'd be posting this guy right about now.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

Slay
Can't believe I read all that crap. Here I thought it was something funny. But noooooooooooooooooooooooo. You have to burden us with your emotional traumas. ermm

Mišt
Jackass 2 is out now?sly

Slay

Mišt
Originally posted by Slay
Sneak preview?

Beep beep bip beep bip bip? shock

Slay

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/MyPowell.jpg

Mišt
Originally posted by Slay
Bippity beep boop bibity.

You've played this before I seehmm

Slay

-Tired Hiker-
Yeah, but the whole moral of the story is that I hope the next movie I watch is funny. erm

BackFire
What was the kid doing to the old man?

bogen
that was gonna be my question ^

BakaXero
man i have never heard of half those movies.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by BackFire

I don't know, but the old man was standing out there barefoot, yelling at the kid to go away, I never found out why. erm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BackFire

Originally posted by bogen
that was gonna be my question ^

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I don't know, but the old man was standing out there barefoot, yelling at the kid to go away, I never found out why. erm

Sounds like a pimp and his hoe.yes

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Sounds like a pimp and his hoe.yes

Hmm, I never thought of it that way.

bogen
question tired hiker, do you ever get tired of being tired?

-Tired Hiker-
question tired hiker, do you ever get tired of being tired?

Yes actually, and funny you just asked since I just requested my username be changed an hour ago! eek!

LethalFemme
Hmm, I never thought of it that way.

Think about it a barefoot old man is walking the strip. And a man he appears to know starts harassing him and asking you if you "wanted something". That's obviously a pimp, hoe relationship.yes

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Think about it a barefoot old man is walking the strip. And a man he appears to know starts harassing him and asking you if you "wanted something". That's obviously a pimp, hoe relationship.yes

But I live ten miles from the strip. But still, I think anything within a 17 mile proximity could be considered as what you said to be the case. Word. wink

bogen
Yes actually, and funny you just asked since I just requested my username be changed an hour ago! eek!
haha i always wonderd that but never got the opertunity to ask, iv'e been thinking of getting my name changed for a while now too, but ill regret it because this is my name for like 5 or 6 forums.

LethalFemme

You're finally changing it to Mr.Femme?eek!

But I live ten miles from the strip. But still, I think anything within a 17 mile proximity could be considered as what you said to be the case. Word. wink

I try.blushing

JaehSkywalker
. . . when I got home from work I decided to go see Jackass 2, which was great, then I got home and wanted to rent some movies. So, I'm walking out to my car and I hear this grown man, maybe in his late 50's, in distress, as if he's begging for his life, though it was in a foreign language, maybe Arabic or something like that, but his tone and volume was suspicious for that time of night.

So, as I'm approching my car, this kid is walking towards me, hes got a shaved head, baggy pants, white t-shirt, he looks like a gang banger, but I don't want to judge, so I look at him and he see's me and turns around and walks the other way.

As I'm getting into my car, the older man says to the kid in English, "Why can't you just leave us alone for once." So, I get into my car and as I am drivng past him I see the kid walking away down the sidewalk. I say to the older man, "Are you okay? Do you need help?" He says, "No . . . yeah, I'm okay. I have nothing."

I noticed he sort of contridicted himself, so I told him I had a cell phone if he needed it. Suddenly he says, "Just go! Just move on!" I look up and the kid is walking back toward me with his hand in his pocket. The kid says to me, "You want something?" I said, "Yeah, I want to make sure this guy is okay." Then the kid says, "You got a problem with me?" I said, "Why? Should I? I'm just making sure he's okay." Then, the kid, with his hand in his pocket says, "Why don't you get the **** out of here before you make me hurt you." So, I had my foot hovering above the gas pedal incase he was to pull a gun on me, and I asked the kid, "Are you threatening me?" And he starts to walk away toward the older man again. So I pull forward with my cell phone in hand, intending to call the police because there was obviously something going on, but I look up and low and behold, a cop SUV is coming toward us. I wave for the cops to stop as they are passing me and I say, "There's a kid in a white t-shirt behind me who seems very unstable, I offered to help some guy and the kid threatened me." The cops were like, "Yeah, that's who we are here for." They continued on past me, flashed their bright light at the kid, and the next thing I saw was their guns drawn on him as he walked toward the SUV and put his hands on the hood.

Realizing that it was getting late, and I had movies to rent, I left the scene in search for season three, disc one of Nip/Tuck, but two video stores were out of it, so I rented 'Down In The Valley', with Edward Norton, which was not that bad, and I rented 'A Lot Like Love', which I'll probably check out in a bit here. I hope 'A Lot Like Love' is more upbeat than the film I just watched, because I could use a good laugh right now.

I just thought I'd share, but if I were you, I'd be posting this guy right about now.

-Tired Hiker-
haha i always wonderd that but never got the opertunity to ask, iv'e been thinking of getting my name changed for a while now too, but ill regret it because this is my name for like 5 or 6 forums.

Well, you can always change it back by switching it up a little, like instead of bogen, you can capitalize the 'b' and be Blogen. Should work. wink smile

JaehSkywalker
i forgot... i was supposed to edit my post, and say "Cool!". sorry!

bogen
Well, you can always change it back by switching it up a little, like instead of bogen, you can capitalize the 'b' and be Blogen. Should work. wink smile
yeah i might just do that.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i forgot... i was supposed to edit my post, and say "Cool!". sorry! laughing You crack me up JM! big grin Originally posted by bogen
yeah i might just do that. Ooops, I didn't mean to put that 'L' in there. erm

JaehSkywalker
cry

-Tired Hiker-
cry

Why sad??? Now you are making me sad. sad

JaehSkywalker
hmm.. sorry, wrong tab... grr... erm happy

bogen
laughing You crack me up JM! big grin Ooops, I didn't mean to put that 'L' in there. erm
alls well

-Tired Hiker-
hmm.. sorry, wrong tab... grr... erm happy happy

~Flamboyant~
Yoman. I wish I was you right now. That woulda been maaad funny.

Council#13

laughing You read Bloigen's mind no expression

InnerRise
I would have never gotten involved but if I was as involved as you, I would have stayed and found out what it was about or asked some questions.

I wouldn't have used the words you used in describing the kid as unstable though. I would have said, I think this kid has a gun and he just threatened to shoot me with it.

Is that bad? confused

is it comprehensible.....

Council#13
No, that's called thinking. What Tired Hiker did was good also, he tried helping out that guy. But try not to get too involved.

Kelly_LS

That had to suck. Kind of reminds me of something that happened to my dad. Okay not really, but I'll tell it anyway.

Dad was driving in his old truck and since he'd just bought a new truck he had taken everything out of the old truck, including anything that could help him potentially stick up for himself if the need would arise. So he was driving along and this kid in a purple car starts getting up on his ass and...if you knew my dad...dad doesn't take that shit so he puts up with it for as long as he can and pulls over and the car pulls over too. This kid, maybe 16 or 17, mexican, gets out and tries to start shit and I can't remember all of what he said but he had this HUGE dude in the passenger side with him that gets out too and the little guy threatens to sick the big mexican on him so dad raises his truck seat up and the little dude says "What, are you going to shoot me?" and he says "No, I'm going to beat the fu** out of you with this tire iron." so they both get back in the car and take off and leave dad alone. smile True story. Happened over the summer.

TheKingofKINGS!
Hiker, I was that older man. You saved my life, I owe myself to you.

Please let me carry your children. I'll get an operation and everything!

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Hiker, I was that older man. You saved my life, I owe myself to you.

Please let me carry your children. I'll get an operation and everything!
Can I watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.