character that should be resurrected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hank_mccoy
what characters do you think should be resurrected?

i would like marvel to bring back birdy.. i am sure that she could be a great character if marvel just would develop her for some time

also in ultimate x-men i would like to see beast resurrected, dont know why they had to kill him

Endless Mike
Bring back Abraxas.

Priest
defiantly not Goliath

R.O.T. Yahman
I can think of loads of characters who deserve to die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

hank_mccoy
you just gave me an idea man thanx smile

galan7777777
Abraxas

willRules
Ben Reilly from the clone saga yes But he should come back as a bad guy and fight Peter to the death and the identity of the true Peter Parker should be left in doubt yes laughing

marvelprince
Scott Lang as Ant-Man. Sooo much potential there. Even if Marvel can't think of anything to do with his give him to me along with 5 dollars and a printer and I can make something work.

Also bring back Quasar. He's too cool to let die like he did

V for Valentine
None. No more ressurections.. no expression After Hawkeye of course wink

boriquaking55
Phoenix (Jean Grey) big grin

darthgoober
Mar-Vel.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by darthgoober
Mar-Vel.

You disgust me. no expression You really do. and its Mar-Vell roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Originally posted by V for Valentine
You disgust me. no expression You really do. and its Mar-Vell roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sorry, I guess I was a little overzealous typing. But he was a good character, and with Quasar dead, I think it would be cool if he could resume the role of universal protector.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry, I guess I was a little overzealous typing. But he was a good character, and with Quasar dead, I think it would be cool if he could resume the role of universal protector.

He's dead, one of the best stories I read aswell. Bringing him back would only disgrace comics even further. I'd probably stop buying if they brought him back for good no expression Deaths already pathetically undramatic because of so many ressurections so far.

darthgoober
He's dead, one of the best stories I read aswell. Bringing him back would only disgrace comics even further. I'd probably stop buying if they brought him back for good no expression Deaths already pathetically undramatic because of so many ressurections so far.
They wouldn't have to do it permanantly. Just a mini series or something like that. He was bad ass back in the day, but his feats don't really stack up to those possessed by modern herald level characters anymore. I'd be nice if they brought him back just long enough to show that he could still go toe to toe with the big boys.

Darth Vicious
None. They should just stopped killing characters just to resurrect them a few months later. Bucky who used to be the exception to that rule has been resurrected.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
None. They should just stopped killing characters just to resurrect them a few months later. Bucky who used to be the exception to that rule has been resurrected.

Eh that was handled alot better than say, Phoenix's hundreds of resurrections no expression Or Nick Fury's unlimited amount of LMD's no expression

hank_mccoy
but i think that birdy could be a great character if they gave her a chance

King_Mungi

I agree when Superboy died I was like meh! he'll be back

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I agree when Superboy died I was like meh! he'll be back

Same with Booster Gold. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rewmac
Mahr-Vel and obviously the real Thor with real Mjolnir. I really miss him. Not being in Marvel Universe really makes marvel for me like it has a hole on it.

kenobi
I think that DC should bring back Vibe, the character from the notoriously bad JLA Detroit line-up. I could not stand him, but if they did not make him such an annoying and stereotypical character then he would not have been that bad. His powers are pretty cool , he can create vibrational forces ranging from tremors to small earthquakes. I figure that if Luke Cage was originally written to be similarly stereotypical back in the 70's but is now a cool character then DC can do the same with Vibe. Characters should never be written to talk or dress like the styles of the day. Styles change and then the character would be lame. Imagine if Bruce Wayne dressed up in parachute pants back in the 80's, Batman would not be around today if that happened. smile

juggernaut66666
Onslaught should come back and torture Hulk

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
Scott Lang as Ant-Man. Sooo much potential there. Even if Marvel can't think of anything to do with his give him to me along with 5 dollars and a printer and I can make something work.

Also bring back Quasar. He's too cool to let die like he did

I really liked Scott when he guest starred in FF in the 90's erm

He was a great character

H. S. 6
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Onslaught should come back and torture Hulk

We've got the Sentry to do that.

Silly goose.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by H. S. 6
We've got the Sentry to do that.

Silly goose.
Onslaught is cooler then Sentry

Grimm22
Onslaught is cooler then Sentry

Bah they both suck no expression

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bah they both suck no expression
so does the Thing ninja

Grimm22
so does the Thing ninja

Well then so does Ion shifty

juggernaut66666
seriously Thing sucks he is just a brawler nothing more

Grimm22
seriously Thing sucks he is just a brawler nothing more

Well I guess you could get that interpretation if you never read a book with Thing in it in your life laughing

bigbran
Tyrant.
Superman.... shifty

WrathfulDwarf
Barry Allen

Darth Vicious
Eh that was handled alot better than say, Phoenix's hundreds of resurrections no expression Or Nick Fury's unlimited amount of LMD's no expression

I completely agree that it was handled pretty good. All im saying is they need to stop killing characters just for shock value.

Broly92
X-man and the Original Thunderbird (that was stupid to have him die in his second comic roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Accel
What the hell happened to Nate Grey any way? Is he still living in every one at once?

Validus
Well I guess you could get that interpretation if you never read a book with Thing in it in your life laughing
I just read FF #540 and all I saw was a guy running to France. I will no longer be reading any Thing related books.

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
I just read FF #540 and all I saw was a guy running to France. I will no longer be reading any Thing related books.
Would you have any way?

Broly92
Originally posted by Accel
What the hell happened to Nate Grey any way? Is he still living in every one at once?
What the f**k?

Validus
Would you have any way?
.....No.

Accel
Originally posted by Broly92
What the f**k?
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6646/hr365km.th.jpg

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus

Don't blame me erm

Blame JMS, for being such a s**tty writer. mad

He made Amazing Spidey crap and now he has done the same to the FF sad

Please Mark Waid, come back, I beg of you

bigbran
Wolverine, he's dead to me.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Wolverine, he's dead to me.

Co-Signed no expression

Ext@nt
I think they need to bring back Extant. He didnt get good treatment as par tof the Zero Hour debacle.

But I think he's comming back in 52 as part of the whole "Time is broken" thing.

sapphiremouse
X-man and the Original Thunderbird (that was stupid to have him die in his second comic roll eyes (sarcastic) ) just another dead indian...no big deal. Happy Dance shouldnt even made him. strength and duribility (colossus) speed, stealth, tracker and duribility (wolverine) The indian was a waste of ink. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
They should bring back Jeroen damnit!

The Doctor is nothing if he's actually "with it". He has to be a hippy stoner. Bring him back Wildstorm!

*pouts*

Validus
Originally posted by Ext@nt
I think they need to bring back Extant. He didnt get good treatment as par tof the Zero Hour debacle.

But I think he's comming back in 52 as part of the whole "Time is broken" thing.
The only reason Extant exists in the first place was because of the whole screw up with Captain Atom and Monarch. It's best he stay dead.

bigbran
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
just another dead indian...no big deal. Happy Dance shouldnt even made him. strength and duribility (colossus) speed, stealth, tracker and duribility (wolverine) The indian was a waste of ink. roll eyes (sarcastic) Wow?

Psyquis52
Broly gave a good suggestion.

Thunderbird. Good choice.
Grizzly could come back from the dead and I'd be pretty happy.

Grimm22
Brubaker is supposidly bringing back Thunderbird

DigiMark007
just another dead indian...no big deal. Happy Dance shouldnt even made him. strength and duribility (colossus) speed, stealth, tracker and duribility (wolverine) The indian was a waste of ink. roll eyes (sarcastic)

One thing I really hate is racists. You'll probably say it was in jest, but you'll get a lot more than a warning post if it happens again.

V for Valentine
just another dead indian...no big deal. Happy Dance shouldnt even made him. strength and duribility (colossus) speed, stealth, tracker and duribility (wolverine) The indian was a waste of ink. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Some lines are best not crossed no expression Bad jokes is one of them, oh and racism of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Broly gave a good suggestion.

Thunderbird. Good choice.
Grizzly could come back from the dead and I'd be pretty happy.
Thanks
Some lines are best not crossed no expression Bad jokes is one of them, oh and racism of course roll eyes (sarcastic)
Indeed no expression
Brubaker is supposidly bringing back Thunderbird
Really?
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6646/hr365km.th.jpg
He sacrificed himself (but he was only in comics for a short period and was a great character)

Accel
He sacrificed himself (but he was only in comics for a short period and was a great character)
So I take it he's still living in the cell of every living being? Considering he's not really dead, I guess it wouldn't be too hard to bring him back.

Juntai
Aztek?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.