Just Another Off-Topic Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
My girl_friend's mom and aunt's birthday is coming up. What should I get them? sad

ThePittman
Flowers, safe bet thumb up

Council#13
Are they twins?

ADarksideJedi
Think about what they like and go from there or ask one of there friends or family what there interest are.Flowers are a good guess through,.jm

Mišt
Check out homeware stores and stuff and see if they have any glass table centre piece things....cant really go wrong with them...I bought my mum a glass stand with the scented tea-candles and those little glass pebble things, looks pretty cool.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Council#13
Are they twins?

Nope. Her mom's b-day is on the 23rd and her aunt is on the 7th.

So, what kind of flowers? We talking about a bouqet?

Neo_Version 7

Mišt
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Hmmm....that's not a bad idea. How much did you have to shell out, man?

Not much at all, I think the total all up for the piece + pebbles + candles = $30(AU) or so. Ill quickly have a look and see if I can find a picture..

Neo_Version 7
Thanks, man.

By the way, I'm actually having second thoughts about this. Am I trying too hard giving them these gifts? My girl_friend might think i'm trying to suck up to them or something. She reads me like a book, i'm telling you.

Mišt
Dunno about the sucking up part laughing out loud Maybe scout around for a present, then go back to your gf and say 'Hey, what if I get this for their birthday?' and show her, see what she thinks. But dont go overboard or it might look like you're trying too hard stick out tongue

Picture:

Neo_Version 7
Dude, I want one of those now. laughing

Thanks for the advice, guys. I just hope my gesture doesn't come off as too forced.

Mišt
Haha cool. But yeah like I said, check around your nearest homeware stores, they're bound to have heaps of those types of things in all shapes and sizes.

Storm
My girl_friend's mom and aunt's birthday is coming up. What should I get them? sad
Nothing.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Devalion
I'd say, either flowers, Sented candle sets or perfume

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Storm
Nothing.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Wha--?

~Da Rev~
Dead goat?

Thorinn
My girl_friend's mom and aunt's birthday is coming up. What should I get them? sad Nothing.

Neo_Version 7
Why nothing? sad

§P0oONY
I'm going with nothing... Unless the Girlfriend has been really long term and it's getting serious to a huge extent... And even then make it a small token gift... Not to the aunt though just the mother.

lord xyz
My girl_friend's mom and aunt's birthday is coming up. What should I get them? sad a card.

Diamonds
I'd say nothing for the aunt, just a card, maybe, but get the mother a centre-peice or something (I really liked Mist's idea) but of course it depends how long you've been seeing your girlfriend...

§P0oONY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.