Emma Watson is leaving harry potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Emma Watson to leave harry potter after OOP !!!!! Am not sure if its true confused

Unicor777
where did u get that from?

Arctic
no shes not.

The Phantom
Your not sure and your saying she is.... Give us links!

Diamonds
Exactly...people want links and proof. I doubt she is, they all said they wanted to stay until the end.

Fawne
Originally posted by coolmovies
Emma Watson to leave harry potter after OOP !!!!! Am not sure if its true confused

she is not sure if she wants to go on..it isn't offical though

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds37701.html?rss

i can understand why she is unsure..she wants to do more then just one part..but within that time period i am sure she will be able to grab more roles..it does say the seventh will end her teenage years. i mean only two films is much of a large load..but eh erm i am not a actress am i.

Forcewielder
She said the same thing back when POA came out and again when GOF came out but she's now doing OOTP.

I have no doubt that she will do the remaining 2 films.

Emma Hermine
Dan said it after every movie and he came back didn't he..
Emma said that she would hate it to see somebody else as Hermione so I think she's coming back for the last 2 movies...

Syren
She'll stay, can you imagine completing 5 of the series and then forfeiting the last 2? I wouldn't be able to stand seeing someone else take on the role I'd basically brought to life.

ADarksideJedi
It does no t sound like she is leaving only that she maybe leaving.jm

Draco69
Emma Watson wants to go to college. She got nearly perfect scores on the England "SATS" (which is a VERY high acheivement in Europe) and she wants to continue her higher education.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Unless she's locked in a contract, what's to stop her from going to university?

If she waits, she'll be around 22 when it comes to the end of the series.

A 22 year old college freshman....I wouldn't blame her....

The Phantom
*cough*Around twenty. *Cough*

Prince Nauj
eh I dont care if she goes shes a terrible hermione!! She needs to work on her acting skills just like the rest of them

Draco69
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
eh I dont care if she goes shes a terrible hermione!! She needs to work on her acting skills just like the rest of them

Agreed. She's far too physically attractive to be Hermoine (Jesus Christ, her cup size doubled per movie...) and she has demeanor that just isn't Hermoine's character. She certainly has the voice down though...

Hermoine is supposed to be like Velma in appearance...except with beaver teeth.

Movie Hermoine is primarily responsible for the Harry/Hermoine nonsense that went on back then.

Daniel and Emma were the most attractive actors so OBVIOUSLY they were meant to be together right?

nehaa
i thnk she acts preety good at least better than Dan

Draco69
Her acting is certainly better..but her demeanor and physical appearance is just completely wrong.

It's like Jessica Alba playing the part of the Wicked Witch of the West....

The Phantom
Originally posted by Draco69
(Jesus Christ, her cup size doubled per movie...) The men here are happy bout this. stick out tongue (I'm 16, don't worry, and i'm only joking around.)

I will like to go off topic for a bit and say Elphaba is not that ugly! At least when Idina Menzel (Sp?) played her... so stop calling her ugly!

ivebeendepped43
Emma is absoultely amazing. shes my fav actor aside from Johnny. she is brilliant and there would b absolutely no hogwarts w/o her. shes gonna stay, i know it. theres no way she can leave

ashle
she just cant leave

ashle
but i guess its true even though i dont want to beleve it .
heres wat she wrote .

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=108390979&MyToken=1265a9a1-9cb0-4898-81c5-bfc9a4f21de3

look at the 'about me section'

nehaa
sad sad sad sad

ashle
srry.that was the wrong .srry. the real 1 -

http://www.myspace.com/emmawatson

Barker
Doubt that's her Myspace. ermm

ashle
thats wat i think too......but she got lots of friends there for roleplaying

The Phantom
I really don't think that is real. One, I think Emma Watson would be smart enough not to get a myspace because one, they are evil, and two, bad things can happen there. Also, I highly doubt she'd talk mostly about the Harry Potter movies nor do I think she'd say she doesn't think acting is her thing. She is doing it (obviously), why do something you don't want to do? Anyway, We will just see.

ashle
i know its not her i dont kno when but i have heard that she doesnot go on the computers

The Phantom
Originally posted by ashle
i know its not her i dont kno when but i have heard that she doesnot go on the computers Can't blame the child.

ashle
besides i have seen lots of them i added her cuz she requested me to and since when did emma start to request her fan to be in her list

x_hp_fan
I don't think it's her myspace. erm

Barker
Emma Watson wants to go to college. She got nearly perfect scores on the England "SATS" (which is a VERY high acheivement in Europe) and she wants to continue her higher education.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Unless she's locked in a contract, what's to stop her from going to university?

It's her own damn fault, and it's actually pretty selfish of her to even consider it. She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
It's her own damn fault, and it's actually pretty selfish of her to even consider it. She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS. Twas very young when she signed for it.

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
Twas very young when she signed for it.
She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS.

Draco69
It's her own damn fault, and it's actually pretty selfish of her to even consider it. She should have known she was expected to do all 7 movies when she agreed to do SS.

It's selfish to want to continue her education, get a career and have her own life?

I think it's selfish of YOU to expect her to put her entire life on hold just to make a fantasy movie.

erm

ashle
I dont want her to leave but I cant help wondering who is going to take her part?!And is she going to look like hermione (Emma did )?!

goddess_susu
don't worry guys
its all publicity
she wont go anywere

Barker
It's selfish to want to continue her education, get a career and have her own life?

I think it's selfish of YOU to expect her to put her entire life on hold just to make a fantasy movie.

erm
Uh.. I never said I expected her to do it. I only said she should have known that she would be expected to Play Hermione all 7 movies.

Don't make a scene.

Midnight109
Originally posted by goddess_susu
don't worry guys
its all publicity
she wont go anywere

You never know....she could probably be seriously considering it. If I were her, I would.

She's been acting since she was around...eleven, I think? I would have doubts about signing on for the last two, to be acting from age eleven to twenty.

nehaa
Originally posted by ashle
I dont want her to leave but I cant help wondering who is going to take her part?!And is she going to look like hermione (Emma did )?!

Midnight109
Only time will tell.

Syren
None of you will know for sure until it happens (or doesn't) so quit b!tching at one another doped

Denniz234
its obviuosly not her myspace because emma is supposed to be really clever and if you look at all the mistakes on there !

ashle
o.O

Charmed_Phoebe
haha shes not leaving, its Ruprint you have to worry about leaving. Emma's staying, and if for the SMALL chance she does not, I wont watch any HP movie that does not have her in it.

Diamonds
Woah, woah, woah, wait, wait.
http://www.bonniewrightonline.com/ExtraSneakPeek.wmv
At 1:15 (approx.) the voice-over mentions something. However, it's unlikely it's true; it doesn't show a clip of her saying it.
Just thought this would be of interest.

Xandico
I don't know if any of you guys notice since you are probably all American (apart from Diamonds) but all the slang words used on that myspace were American! I am from England and so is Emma Watson and she does NOT talk like that!

tatiannah
Originally posted by Xandico
I don't know if any of you guys notice since you are probably all American (apart from Diamonds) but all the slang words used on that myspace were American! I am from England and so is Emma Watson and she does NOT talk like that!
What if she does?(Haven't even got in that web yet though).

stacianna
To everyone on here that's been mean about Emma:

Ok, all you guys that are being mean about Emma should really stop and think for a moment about the fact that Emma is a real person with real feelings. Attacking her just because she is pretty, (and un-Hermioneish in your opinion) is just plain stupid and ignorant.

Nowhere in the book is it stated that Hermione is ugly. Emma is an extremely beautiful, talented actress, and a lovely person. Those of you that are saying mean things have probably never met her. I don't see any of you guys making movies and acquiring the respect of millions of people.

And as for all of you that say you don't care if she leaves, you obviously do if you're taking the time to post a message about it.
Emma's a normal, charming girl, and deserves more respect. There's a difference between discussing and insulting, and some of you seemed to have crossed that line. She's done nothing to you, so kindly lay off!

Thanks,
Stacianna

OfficialEmmaW
Hey everyone this is the REAL Emma Watson. Yep the real one. For all the people leaving mean comments on how i can't act, let me tell you something i work really heard on each on the movies they are a lot hearder then it looks. I want to see you try and do what i do. I gave up my whole life to make these movies, for people and my fans to in joy not to have mean people right rude stuff about me. Oh and by the way yes i am doing the last two Harry Potter movies. Meaning i will not stop filming in till i am 20 AT LEST, think about it i gave up my whole childhood for these moves, i work my butt off buy you guys don't care all you seem to care about is that i suck at acting or i am to pretty to be Hermione. So i beg you all please leave my acting skills alone.

With love,
Emma Watson

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by stacianna
To everyone on here that's been mean about Emma:

Ok, all you guys that are being mean about Emma should really stop and think for a moment about the fact that Emma is a real person with real feelings. Attacking her just because she is pretty, (and un-Hermioneish in your opinion) is just plain stupid and ignorant.

Nowhere in the book is it stated that Hermione is ugly. Emma is an extremely beautiful, talented actress, and a lovely person. Those of you that are saying mean things have probably never met her. I don't see any of you guys making movies and acquiring the respect of millions of people.

And as for all of you that say you don't care if she leaves, you obviously do if you're taking the time to post a message about it.
Emma's a normal, charming girl, and deserves more respect. There's a difference between discussing and insulting, and some of you seemed to have crossed that line. She's done nothing to you, so kindly lay off!

Thanks,
Stacianna Okay, you need to get off your high horse and allow people to say what they want to say. If they want to say it in a manner that you dislike, then so what? Who are you to censor peoples' opinions? Originally posted by OfficialEmmaW
Hey everyone this is the REAL Emma Watson. Yep the real one. For all the people leaving mean comments on how i can't act, let me tell you something i work really heard on each on the movies they are a lot hearder then it looks. I want to see you try and do what i do. I gave up my whole life to make these movies, for people and my fans to in joy not to have mean people right rude stuff about me. Oh and by the way yes i am doing the last two Harry Potter movies. Meaning i will not stop filming in till i am 20 AT LEST, think about it i gave up my whole childhood for these moves, i work my butt off buy you guys don't care all you seem to care about is that i suck at acting or i am to pretty to be Hermione. So i beg you all please leave my acting skills alone.

With love,
Emma Watson Interesting...both you, "Emma Watson", and Stacianna both registered on the same day, which is today, and posted next to each other. Hm.. hmm

OfficialEmmaW
Okay Darth Macabre first of all i am the real Emma Watson and i could care less if you belive me, because i know who i am. Second of all early today i was bored so i looked in this room, i felt really hurt about all the mean things people where saying about my acting and i was also on my Myspace at the time and i posted a Bulletin about all the mean things people where saying in this room about my acting skills, Stacianna replyed and asked me for the URL i gave it to her. Then she left a comment then i did, so get your facts stright

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by OfficialEmmaW
Okay Darth Macabre first of all i am the real Emma Watson and i could care less if you belive me, because i know who i am. Second of all early today i was bored so i looked in this room, i felt really hurt about all the mean things people where saying about my acting and i was also on my Myspace at the time and i posted a Bulletin about all the mean things people where saying in this room about my acting skills, Stacianna replyed and asked me for the URL i gave it to her. Then she left a comment then i did, so get your facts stright Right. I'm sorry I didn't get my facts "stright". roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Phantom
Okay Darth Macabre first of all i am the real Emma Watson and i could care less if you belive me, because i know who i am. Second of all early today i was bored so i looked in this room, i felt really hurt about all the mean things people where saying about my acting and i was also on my Myspace at the time and i posted a Bulletin about all the mean things people where saying in this room about my acting skills, Stacianna replyed and asked me for the URL i gave it to her. Then she left a comment then i did, so get your facts stright You searched through all the pages to find this? Psh. Nice spelling by the way. Listen, leave this forum before ya start something bad, k? Real Emma or not.

Nickey
Wow! Tough Crowd.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
Wow! Tough Crowd. How do you mean? Those weren't your socks, were they?

Nickey
Sorry if I was interfering. I just thought you guys were a little harsh. Just a little. Yes, the real Emma may have come on a little strong but you guys shouldn't gang up on her like that. I know how that feels, because it has happened to me numerous times on this website. I'm not saying that you guys didn't do it for good reasons(yes i was a troublemaker), but it kinda hurts when people who know each other gang up on you and you're all by yourself with no one to defend you.

And like I always say: Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
Sorry if I was interfering. I just thought you guys were a little harsh. Just a little. Yes, the real Emma may have come on a little strong but you guys shouldn't gang up on her like that. I know how that feels, because it has happened to me numerous times on this website. I'm not saying that you guys didn't do it for good reasons(yes i was a troublemaker), but it kinda hurts when people who know each other gang up on you and you're all by yourself with no one to defend you.

And like I always say: Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion. o.o That's not the real Emma.

Sparkling Heart
True..but that was a little harsh how you said to leave this forum.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Sparkling Heart
True..but that was a little harsh how you said to leave this forum. The fake comes in here trying to start something not needed among us. I, actually, was being polite about it. It'd be bad for her and for the forum. They are both socks most likely anyway. Probably belong to people who were banned in this forum or something.

Barker
Okay Darth Macabre first of all i am the real Emma Watson and i could care less if you belive me, because i know who i am. Second of all early today i was bored so i looked in this room, i felt really hurt about all the mean things people where saying about my acting and i was also on my Myspace at the time and i posted a Bulletin about all the mean things people where saying in this room about my acting skills, Stacianna replyed and asked me for the URL i gave it to her. Then she left a comment then i did, so get your facts stright
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

Ouch, I'm feeling a little raspy.

The Phantom
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

Ouch, I'm feeling a little raspy. Should get that checked, Barker.

Selina*Starfire

With love,
Emma Watson

Um... I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan of Emma Watson- I think she's absolutely GORGEOUS and a GREAT actress, and I mean no offense... BUT, I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that you're really her. confused

Nickey
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

hysterical

somerdaye
*Cough*

Bullshit, get a life.

*Cough*

laughing yeah, so true

goddess_susu
Originally posted by The Phantom
The men here are happy bout this. stick out tongue (I'm 16, don't worry, and i'm only joking around.)

ur only 16? I thought u'd be much older

siriuswriter
BLEARGH!!!

Why has this thread been reactivated?!?!?

DIE THREAD DIE!!!! (read in tea leaves). The thread didn't pay attention. (Obscure reference to books. Who can name it?)

But really. It's time to let this thread go.

goddess_susu
hahahahahah

The Phantom
Originally posted by goddess_susu
ur only 16? I thought u'd be much older Actually it is 17 now. And most people do. ^.^ I'm told I have a mature soul of some sort.

But I digress from the topic. I agree with Sirius-mun. We should let this one fade away.

JaccTheRipper
IMDB has her marked down to play Hermione for the remainder of the series, and on a recent interview with David Letterman, Watson clearly stated that she would be staying on for them, that she couldn't stand to see anyone else play the role that she had breathed life into, and that Hermione has become an important part of her life.

The Phantom
Originally posted by JaccTheRipper
IMDB has her marked down to play Hermione for the remainder of the series, and on a recent interview with David Letterman, Watson clearly stated that she would be staying on for them, that she couldn't stand to see anyone else play the role that she had breathed life into, and that Hermione has become an important part of her life. We know this.

chillmeistergen

You realise that SATS mean absolutely bugger all? You need good A level results to go to a good university, they don't even look at your SATS. The sole purpose of SATS is to illustrate results in school league tables. If she wants to go to uni, she'd better do some A levels, well A/S levels first, which, she'll already be doing most probably as she's seventeen.

imogen
i hope hermione stays... i can't imagine any other girl playing hermione... and just for the record, i love rupert grint. big grin he's exactly what i picture out ron to be. laughing

~LunaLoveG~
she signed on for the rest. I for one could imagine a different portrayal but over all it is not easy to change a character's actress in the series

Arianna
Originally posted by coolmovies
Emma Watson to leave harry potter after OOP !!!!! Am not sure if its true confused I hope so!

Nightingale14
You want her to leave?

invisiblewoman
thats odd i was just reading an interview about all three of the stars signing contracts for the next 2 movies . . .

The Phantom
This is an old thread people! Someone bumped it. She is signed on. Let this thread die.

jasonowens4200
yeah u can read it anywhere all 3 are signed on for the last 2 movies

fashion*chix247
She said maybe but now she said she is staying for the half blood prince and the deathley hallows!!!I luv her! big grin

TheSims14
she said she is stayin 4 da last 2 movies

Sapphiree
Why'd you bump this thread?

~*Séphi*~
I'd just like to say that I agree with The Phantom very strongly about his opinion that that wasn't the real Emma Watson in this forum...

and if you knew more about the REAL Emma then you would know that...

she was born on the 15th april 1990, which means that she has only JUST turned 18 years old and that

she got all A's/ A*'s in her GCSE's
and that she knows french, italian, latin and english

OBVIOUSLY she's extremely intelligent, as I know some of you mentioned previously.

Finally, she studies Geography, Art and ENGLISH at college here in the UK, and she won poetry competitions and used to recite poetry before Harry Potter happened to her. So yeah, she's obviously not going to spell that badly and I've seen lots of her interviews and she doesn't speak like that, she's rather eloquent. She may speak differently to her intimate friends but to a public audience she speaks entirely differently.

Rant over. Over and out. =]

Celestialgirl
Daniel and Emma were the most attractive actors so OBVIOUSLY they were meant to be together right?
That's a matter of opinion.

leonheartmm

With love,
Emma Watson

lol, emma isnt anywhere near as pretentious and insecure as you are. also, seeing as your the REAL emma, tell me the label of the wine you shared with a certain guy on 20th of may. {u shud know shudnt u stick out tongue }

lmao btw, im guessing your around 11 to 15 years old. this kinda thing didnt happen much if at all at kmc.

willofthewisp
Wow, I guess OfficialEmma didn't bother to learn English when she decided to one day visit every single forum and chew out everybody that criticized her. Who knew she had the time? wink

celestialdemon
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Wow, I guess OfficialEmma didn't bother to learn English when she decided to one day visit every single forum and chew out everybody that criticized her. Who knew she had the time? wink

I love how she chews everyone out then ends the message with "With love". laughing

=Tired Hiker=
These little blow hards better not back out before the seventh movie. I think they would lose a lot of respect if they did. Harry Potter is what put all their faces on the map in the first place.

siriuswriter
Okay.

All three of the stars have signed on for the rest of the series.

Yay! Question answered!
And we move on.

goddess_susu
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Okay.

All three of the stars have signed on for the rest of the series.

Yay! Question answered!
And we move on.

ahhh man!!!
thats sad news sad
cuz in my opinion, if Emma left, I'd start going
Happy Dance HALLELUIAAAAAA Happy Dance

djlewis
its a lod of rubbish like she will ever leave

nakama
Originally posted by Prince Nauj

hmmm i guess her acting is ok as well as the others. They are very good in each of their portrayals. Anyway, it's your opinion and i respect it. smile

justinbatek777
you dips she never left...i am behind her all the way and she is an excellent actress

justinbatek777
i am behind you all the way.....and you are a amazing actress.....

The Phantom
o.o Justin... you realize this is an old old old old thread? One that tends to get bumped up every so often when people type stuff in google and it pops up and people just feel they need to add their two cents about how she isn't leaving and such even though we all know she isn't...

Prince Nauj
has anyone seen her in the new burberry ads clothing. she looks beautiful

The Phantom
Agreed.

d'wittymudblood
what the heck am i doing in this thread? rubbish!!

The Phantom
Originally posted by d'wittymudblood
what the heck am i doing in this thread? rubbish!! Hmm............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.