characters that you think should die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hank_mccoy
well what characters or character do you think should die and how would you like him to die evil face

Sub_Mariner
Wolverine.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Wolverine. I second that!

hank_mccoy
how would you like to see him die?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by hank_mccoy

Adamantium tore from him, powers removed, blasted by galactus, stomped by namor and spat on my aunt may.

hank_mccoy
i just would like cyclops to blast his ass till nothing is left from him ...anyway thats what should happen

galan7777777
how would you like to see him die? the most painful way that is possible

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by galan7777777
the most painful way that is possible

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Adamantium tore from him, powers removed, blasted by galactus, stomped by namor and spat on my aunt may.

juggernaut66666
the phoenix force eaten by Galactus with some ketchup

darthgoober
Have him piss off a 100+ character 1 time to many, so they rip his head off, and toss it into the sun.

H. S. 6
Wolverine goes too far with MJ, Peter calls him out on it, things get heated, and eventually, the spider rips off the wolverine's furry head. devil

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
the phoenix force eaten by Galactus with some ketchup thats a good one lol

NoFate007
I'd like to see:

Galactus killed, but definitely not by SS. (Sorry SS fans) or Reed Richards (sorry F4 fans).

Superboy: STAY DEAD. DON'T COME BACK AS SUPERNOVA OR SUPERMAN CLONE FIFTY GAJILLION. Just stay dead.

All the old versions of characters to be killed in canon and never come back. I'm talking Jay Garrick and whatnot.

Hawk(girl/woman/man/etc): I'm just not a fan. Feed them all rice or something and give me more Batman, The Question, Ion, blah blah blah lol.

Professor X: Pleeeease someone put a door stopper in front of him. Haha. I have nothing against him, but that would just be too funny to pass up.

Oprah: Uh..wait...she's not a comic book character....who cares, let's kill her anyway.

Ghost Rider: Is he dead already or what? I haven't heard anything about this dude in years. He's so pointless...

Dr. Strange: I'm not a fan of uber-powerful magic stuff. I'd like to see him get taken down by a stray bullet that Spider-Man dodges or something lol.

The Pict
Colossus

Scoobless
Originally posted by NoFate007
Dr. Strange: I'm not a fan of uber-powerful magic stuff. I'd like to see him get taken down by a stray bullet that Spider-Man dodges or something lol.

Maybe all those wizard type people could be walking to a convention and get smooshed by an out of control bus that they didn't notice

smile

willRules
I would like to see Gambit get killed. I don't like him, he is too arrogant and conceited. I feel as though he was a character the writers forced us to like as well........

King_Mungi

He did get beat by Ghost Rider recently cool

The Pict
Originally posted by willRules
I would like to see Gambit get killed. I don't like him, he is too arrogant and conceited. I feel as though he was a character the writers forced us to like as well........

I don't like gambit (and Ultimate Gambit is a pedo) kill them!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't like gambit (and Ultimate Gambit is a pedo) kill them!

Ultimate Gambit is a pedophile?

The Pict
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ultimate Gambit is a pedophile?

He made out with Rogue and she was 14.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Pict
He made out with Rogue and she was 14.

That's legal in some places

The Pict
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That's legal in some places

Whatever man, I wasn't too serious.

Grimm22

Hawk(girl/woman/man/etc): I'm just not a fan. Feed them all rice or something and give me more Batman, The Question, Ion, blah blah blah lol.

Bah.

Hawkman is the man!

King_Mungi
Yes! Carter Hall is awesome. Underated.

crimsonphoenix
quicksilver.. i dont like that bastard shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.