xmen vs trisentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
xmen line up:
cyclops
beast
wolverine
colossus
shadow cat
emma frost

vs

the tri sentinel

it's been reactivated and instead of trying to blow up a nuclear reactor it's come to hunt the xmen

golem370
X-Men Nightcrawler could teleport Iceman,Colossus & Wolverine inside the Tri-Sentinel and they could bust him up from the inside

DigiMark007
Spider-Man beat the Tri-Sentinel.

Twice.

shifty

golem370
He had Captain Universe powers

harri
the x men arlready beat sentinels actually wolvie on his own beat sentinel smart in 127

lando005
it took captian spidy to beat the trisentinel the first time the second time he had help from nova

lando005
Originally posted by golem370
X-Men Nightcrawler could teleport Iceman,Colossus & Wolverine inside the Tri-Sentinel and they could bust him up from the inside whoops sorry didnt mean to switch up the roster on you liike that i was hopeing to fix it before someone commented

lando005
how about we do 2 bouts one with the astonishing roster and the other with this roster:
cycolops
storm
wolverine
colossus
nightcrawler
iceman

King_Mungi
Nova and Spider-Man beat the tri-sentinel together, I never thought it was impressive.

lando005
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nova and Spider-Man beat the tri-sentinel together, I never thought it was impressive. 3 mark5 sentinels magicly powered and fused together isnt an impressive site?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by lando005
3 mark5 sentinels magicly powered and fused together isnt an impressive site?

No, it was taken out very easily.

H. S. 6
No, it was taken out very easily.

Didn't Spidey have Captain Universe powers?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by H. S. 6

No, it was Spider-Man (Classic) and Nova

I have the issue it was Amazing Spider-Man #352

lando005
No, it was taken out very easily. due to the plot device inside the sentinel remember you think they could have beaten it so easily if that anti metal wasnt inside of it

lando005
Originally posted by H. S. 6
the first time he fought the tri-sentinel yes

King_Mungi
due to the plot device inside the sentinel remember you think they could have beaten it so easily if that anti metal wasnt inside of it

Yeah it was a fail safe inside the Sentinel itself, that's how it was built. If the X-Men fought the Sentinel the fail-safe would still be there

lando005
Yeah it was a fail safe inside the Sentinel itself, that's how it was built. If the X-Men fought the Sentienl the fail-safe would still be there that wasnt how it was originally built they were built as 3 sepreate normal sentinels then loki fused them together the life foundation put that failsafe in there when they rebuilt it useing the remains of the tsentinel.... that failsafe isnt part of it's design

King_Mungi
that wasnt how it was originally built they were built as 3 sepreate normal sentinels then loki fused them together the life foundation put that failsafe in there when they rebuilt it useing the remains of the tsentinel.... that failsafe isnt part of it's design

First off you didn't say Loki Sentinel, regardles if they get inside they can do serious damage ie. Shadowcat

lando005
First off you didn't say Loki Sentinel, regardles if they get inside they can do serious damage ie. Shadowcat it's always been loki's sentinel i didnt think that part needed clearification also you remember that sentinel also has internal defences

King_Mungi
it's always been loki's sentinel i didnt think that part needed clearification also you remember that sentinel also has internal defences

Well there is one with the fail-safe and one without so yes you need to clarify. Meh! what are they going to do to Shadowcat?

lando005
Well there is one with the fail-safe and one without so yes you need to clarify. Meh! what are they going to do to Shadowcat? they were both the same sentinel it's just when the foundation rebuilt it the added the fail safe as soon as it started up it went back to it's loki programing you said you have the issue go back and check on that

King_Mungi
they were both the same sentinel it's just when the foundation rebuilt it the added the fail safe as soon as it started up it went back to it's loki programing you said you have the issue go back and check on that

I do have the issue it's simple one has the fail-safe the other doesn't. If you pick the one with the fail-safe it puts the tri-sentinel at a huge disadvantage. If two exact Sentienels have something another doesn't you have to specify which one. Get it?

Both are tri-sentinels, it's just like if you pick Puck in a vs thread you have to state which version.

lando005
I do have the issue it's simple one has the fail-safe the other doesn't. If you pick the one with the fail-safe it puts the tri-sentinel at a huge disadvantage. If two exact Sentienels have something another doesn't you have to specify which one. Get it?

Both are tri-sentinels, it's just like if you pick Puck in a vs thread you have to state which version. alright then fine we'll do it your way since your so hell bent on in first version of the trisentinel vs

cyclops
colossus
wolverine
emma frost
angel
and rouge (normal version without ms marvel or sunfire powers)

this is the roster we'll be useing

King_Mungi
alright then fine we'll do it your way since your so hell bent on in first version of the trisentinel vs

cyclops
colossus
wolverine
emma frost
angel
and rouge (normal version without ms marvel or sunfire powers)

this is the roster we'll be useing

Not really as even without the fail-safe Shadowcat would have done serious amount of damage and really there wouldn't be anything it could do to her. As I mentioned earlier

BTW it's Rogue

lando005
Not really as even without the fail-safe Shadowcat would have done serious amount of damage and really there wouldn't be anything it could do to her. As I mentioned earlier

BTW it's Rogue
ROGUE

anywa shadow cat's not part of the lineup

King_Mungi
ROGUE

anywa shadow cat's not part of the lineup

She was originally, and I sitll believe she could have beat TS even without the fail-safe in place

Anyways I will let others chim in first then make my input, as I'm making tacos for my supper right now.

lando005
She was originally, and I sitll believe she could have beat TS even without the fail-safe in place

Anyways I will let others chim in first then make my input, as I'm making tacos for my supper right now. well she's been booted out now however i could be persuaded to let her back on for a few tacos

Metalmanx
xmen line up:
cyclops
beast
wolverine
colossus
shadow cat
emma frost

vs

the tri sentinel

it's been reactivated and instead of trying to blow up a nuclear reactor it's come to hunt the xmen

X-Men win.

SpunkySmurph
Isn't Rogue really just cannon fodder (or sentinel fodder, as the case may be) ?

EDIT: Wait. I was confused about the x-men lineup, since it was changed. I may still be confused.

Actually, if Colossus got closer, he could be the biggest player, couldn't he? I seem to remember him tossing a sentinel by the foot...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by golem370
He had Captain Universe powers

Spidey only had CU powers the first time. He beat him again, regular style.

No joke.

no expression

P.S. so yeah, it was a cheap win, but he actually did it by ripping it apart inside and triggering the failsafe.

lando005
once again so that nobody's confused this is the xmen line up
cyclops
colossus
wolverine
emma frost
angel
and rogue (normal version without ms marvel or sunfire powers)

there is no failsafe in the trisentinel

lando005
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.