I'm Back!!!!!!!11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
OMG I've been gone over a year and everything has changed!!!! There used to be pages upon pages of LOTR threads where are they all? Where is everyone? Well I'm back now so hello new ppl and hello if there are any old ones left! xx cool

Tempest
i know you.. i think

aniron
Good to know. I was here last year. Where is everyone?

Tempest
fea is in th movie section. and i have no idea where maika is

aniron
there used to be loadsa ppl here though. I ran a thread called ask Arwen. My god times have changed lol.

coolmovies
welcome back am new

st@rlight
i am new here confused . but one thing is for sure: i love the lord of the rings.........

aniron
well then you are clearly a brilliant person!!!!!

ash007
yeah damn alot has changed

i wonder where all theold guys have gone

aniron
I THINK I REMEMBER YOU!!

coolmovies
Who me ? lolz

aniron
no ash. but hey lol.

aniron
this forum isn't really buzzing anymore. we need to get it going again!!!!

thefallen544
Hrm, I'm more inclined to post regarding lore discussions, in which case I tend to post essays and then it goes quiet for days.

aniron
sorry the fallen. its just i was mainly firmiliar with the lotr crowd. and am very confused as to what has happened here. big grin

thefallen544
No need to be sorry to me haha I'm just apologising for my somewhat lack of posting as of late.

aniron
lol i like what you've done there. lol

not met many gandalf sepcific fans! thats well cool.

thefallen544
Always liked his character in the books, as well as the portrayal in the film. Aragorn, Faramir and Boromir are also among my favourites. Thinking of changing my forum name actually but I have three close choices heh ah well.

coolmovies
ya the board is slow

Fëanor
Originally posted by ash007
yeah damn alot has changed

i wonder where all theold guys have gone oh shitzz...you should answer that question yourself, eh? big grin

aniron
touche, but my comp broke down! surely not everyones comps have broken down!

coolmovies
mines working

aniron
ok. good. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.