what happens next ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
ok so If Will Stabs the Heart of Davy Jones, what happens next??? what do you guys think Pirates 4 will hold for us if there is a Pirates 4, there better be smile hehehe

Jack of Blades
The Knife Wil be Dirty

shannstar79
you are not right big grin
but that is true heheheh

LovelyOne
he becomes the next captain of the Flying dutchman..and IMO Tia/Calypso might save him from the curse but he will still be immortal..and he will go off with her..cuz of that spoiler on podcast..

it better not be Elizabeth who sacrifces herself for Will for the curse to be lifted..I will be PISSED OFF

katelovespirate
if she;s given that option, i reckon she will.

but the whole premise is bogus. they will tie up a happy ending yet, or sell it to dreamworks.

shannstar79
I hope its not Elizabeth too, That would suck badly. when the heart of Davy Jones is stabbed do you think Tia will bring him back to life so they can have a life together? If she was infact his lover?

LovelyOne
no he doesnt die he just becomes a sea god like Davy Jones..and he's the new captain of the flying dutchman..Calypso jumps into the sea and probably finds away to remove hi from the dutchman but I doubt he willbe mortal again..he'll still be a god...and he'll probably go off with her

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
if she;s given that option, i reckon she will.

but the whole premise is bogus. they will tie up a happy ending yet, or sell it to dreamworks.

I cant see how her jumping in can lift the curse of the dutchman. She's not magical or anything..

shannstar79
wow, never thought about it like that: The movie has become really complicated for a Disney Movie, Ive bnever known a Disney Movie to be so incredibly hard to understand, I mean the forst one was a great family movie But its turning into an adult movie. period, No child could possibly understand all this
agree?

johnnyforever
whatever happens in potc 3 will end the trilogy. then if they want to make another they'll make another.

Jack of Blades
Will
http://home.online.no/~marttr/idiot.jpg

LovelyOne
lmfao

shannstar79
OH Lord thats hilarious!!!! smile

Jack of Blades
Yeah i fund it under name idiot

ivebeendepped43
haha! rofl!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.