Third Fatal School Shooting in a Week: Amish Schoolhouse Targeted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
School Shooting in Lancaster, PA

what the hell is going on? seriously??

Soleran
Horrible, it sickens me and makes me sad.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

what the hell is going on? seriously?? *shakes head, and wonders why*

RZA
Yep, the one in Colorado and now this. Why? Because some people are just simply insane that's why. The question I have is why schools?

Why not anywhere else?

Kelly_LS
I haven't the patience to read all of that but I suppose it's about some sick individual who needs to have his genitals crushed due to the fact that his parents didn't give him enough love because they're sick and twisted and too f***** up on drugs to do anything about him? Am I close?

RZA
^
Yep pretty much

Kelly_LS
Sweet! *Claps* I'm gooooood.

Madman_V3N0M
For the sake of baby Jesus! WTF he had a family, kids... and he dis something like this?! At least these sick bastards kill themselves afterwards. But why don't these sick ****s kill themselves before killing anyone ales? It just sickens me how human beings can make the devil look nice.

§P0oONY
I ****ing love the Amish... happy

FeceMan
Man, what a couple of douches.

A 32-year-old and a 53 year-old? That's way too old for a school shooting. Maybe a church shooting, but not a school.

Robtard
Originally posted by RZA
Yep, the one in Colorado and now this. Why? Because some people are just simply insane that's why. The question I have is why schools?

Why not anywhere else?

Because killing children causes the most emotional damage... Why do you think terrorist target children a lot of the time.

Madman_V3N0M
If I were to go all loco and crazy I would kill everyone! I don't discriminate, I'm not a racist.

InnerRise
I thought about it many times and still do. confused

But I wouldn't do it though.

Some people have any went as far as saying I seem the type that would actually do it.

How dare they!

mhm

is it comprehensible.....

Madman_V3N0M
Man, why can't people just chill, or ,instead of killing, publicly humiliating or beating people?

InnerRise
Because that would be wrong.

Madman_V3N0M
Ignore the last part(just something I thought of doing one day to bullys LOL joking). Just chill out..... or get high.

InnerRise
Because getting High would be wrong............for you body.

Madman_V3N0M
Better than killing people, unless you take extasy and shit, kuz that will make you delusional and think everyone is against you and the result is the same:dead people... mainly you.

InnerRise
There you go...........ME!?!?!

mhm

I'm the only one allowed to kill me thank you very much.

Darth_Erebus
Until the media quit going into a feeding frenzy everytime this happens it won't stop.

RZA
Originally posted by Robtard
Because killing children causes the most emotional damage... Why do you think terrorist target children a lot of the time.

That's true. The Beslan school hostage crisis was IMO one of the most horrific terrorist acts to date. I saw the HBO special on it and it was just somewhat unbelievable what those kids went through.

But those were targeted reasons, terrorism, Chechen rebels...etc..

This on the other hand...

Some loser decides he's fed up with life and wants to kill himself and decides he wants to take a few people with him...why not just do a church like Feceman said or an office building. It's been done before disgruntled office workers you know.

I dunno unless he's targeting someones family in particular it just seems rather pointless to me.

Robtard
Originally posted by RZA
That's true. The Beslan school hostage crisis was IMO one of the most horrific terrorist acts to date. I saw the HBO special on it and it was just somewhat unbelievable what those kids went through.

Some loser decides he's fed up with life and wants to kill himself and decides he wants to take a few people with him...why not just do a church like Feceman said or an office building. It's been done before disgruntled office workers you know.

I dunno unless he's targeting someones family in particular it just seems rather pointless to me.

Yup... 340+ people killed, 180+ of those were children... And people cry foul when terrorist are mistreated. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

He obviously specifically targeted the children, I'm sure he did it because he knew it would cause the most harm among other reasons that have yet to surface.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by RZA

He said he was getting revenge for something that happened 20 years ago...Since he's 32 that obviously means that the moment he wants revenge from was when he was 12; when he was in school.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

what the hell is going on? seriously??

This guy keep being mad at the amish for twenty years before deciding to kill them?What a waste of twenty years!It is a shame through and very sad.
What did the amish do to us?jm sad

FeceMan
Originally posted by Robtard
They squeal the best?

PVS
who cares

DragonWoman
I'm just wondering if he was once Amish then was ex-communicated or something of the sort...that's the only thing that would make any sense in my mind...

Maybe the wife will eventually come out with what it was (if she knew) within the next week or so...the media will spill all over it...

KidRock
Never would expect this shit in an Amish community. I use to go up to PA all the time and see the amish people riding in their horses and buggies and shit down the roads. Funny people.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by KidRock
Never would expect this shit in an Amish community. I use to go up to PA all the time and see the amish people riding in their horses and buggies and shit down the roads. Funny people.

I buy there hunny's, jams, and shoo-fly pie at the Giant Stadium flea market all the time.

Nichole
This guy supposedly did what he did as revenge for something that happened to him 20 years ago, in which case, the police should investigate, and find out what exactly it was, that may have motivated him to commit such an atrociety.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Nichole
This guy supposedly did what he did as revenge for something that happened to him 20 years ago, in which case, the police should investigate, and find out what exactly it was, that may have motivated him to commit such an atrociety.

No. He should be castrated and sent to what ever maximum security long-term pridion he belongs in. Or, he should just be put to death.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
No. He should be castrated and sent to what ever maximum security long-term pridion he belongs in. Or, he should just be put to death.

He's already dead.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He's already dead.

It wasn't literal.

DragonWoman
Usually helps when people read the first post...*cough*Capt_Fantastic*cough*

ADarksideJedi
laughing Anyway maybe he was amish and got casted out by his family.When the amish children get to be eighteen they get to choose reather to stay amish or be like us!
And if they pick to be like us then they are no longer part of there family.But if that happen he would kill his parents instead would it he?jm

Eis
Yeah... That's what ecstasy does to you.

Originally posted by DragonWoman
Usually helps when people read the first post...*cough*Capt_Fantastic*cough*
In what way does his post imply he didn't read the first post? Furthermore, why does it matter if he read the first post? His opinion still applies.

Fishy
Can't say i'm really all that much surprised...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.