Spectre vs. Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Who wins this battle...

galan7777777
is this a fully backed Spectre?

Rewmac
Fully backed. So the Pressence gives as much power ot him as he wants.
Full powered Phoenix...

galan7777777
Spectre wins easily in that case....... the Phoneix is powerful, but it cant compare to the full wrath of God laughing

juggernaut66666
Phoenix after all she created Spectre

batdude123
Spectre 10/10.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Phoenix after all she created Spectre

Grow up Jugg.

This is no way to act because your argument has fallen flat on its face.

You were a Jugg fanboy before you realised he wasnt as hot as you thought.

You then became an Ion fanboy, however now that your Ion delusions have been torn asunder youre lashing out.

I feel for you son. sad

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Grow up Jugg.

You then became an Ion fanboy, however now that your Ion delusions have been torn asunder youre lashing out.

I feel for you son. sad
No you are the one who needs to grow up can't you see that most of the guys are laughing at you???

Supreme being
Grow up Jugg.

I feel for you son. sad

feel for your self old man its clear your the one with the delusions, i am actually surprised you didnt say phoenix would win i guess even crazed fan boys know their limit.

Supreme being
No you are the one who needs to grow up can't you see that most of the guys are laughing at you??? yes

galan7777777
Originally posted by Supreme being
feel for your self old man its clear your the one with the delusions, i am actually surprised you didnt say phoenix would win i guess even crazed fan boys know their limit. Dude your a SOCK, you know way to much about these forums having just signed up today!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
Dude your a SOCK, you know way to much about these forums having just signed up today!
You don't have to register to take a look at the vs thread for example I was checking this thread for weeks i only joined later wink

galan7777777
You don't have to register to take a look at the vs thread for example I was checking this thread for weeks i only joined later wink no, he was talking earlier about different things while messaging that no first day member would know..... he's a SOCK

Supreme being
no, he was talking earlier about different things while messaging that no first day member would know..... he's a SOCK

Ok genius read this. Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You don't have to register to take a look at the vs thread for example I was checking this thread for weeks i only joined later wink

galan7777777
Originally posted by Supreme being
Ok genius read this. say what you want to say, its just very odd

Ultraman Baltan
Grow up Jugg.

I feel for you son. sad

Back off, pal. He's entitled to his own opinion.

Ultraman Baltan
no, he was talking earlier about different things while messaging that no first day member would know..... he's a SOCK

It doesn't matter as long as you know what you are talking about.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
It doesn't matter as long as you know what you are talking about. lol, i didnt want to explain it out any further.... its just a little odd to me thats all

lando005
temper temper boys let's relax and get back on topic

Validus
Spectre wins because he created Phoenix.

lando005
which came first the spectre or the phoenix life's eternal question

Galan777
Originally posted by lando005
which came first the spectre or the phoenix life's eternal question The Spectre has existed as long as God has had Wrath

lando005
Originally posted by Galan777
The Spectre has existed as long as God has had Wrath
and exaclly how long was that? it's also stated that the pheonix force has always existed in every multiverse it's too hard to tell who came first

Galan777
and exaclly how long was that? it's also stated that the pheonix force has always existed in every multiverse it's too hard to tell who came first yeah its one of those "chicken or the egg" questions lol

lando005
yeah its one of those "chicken or the egg" questions lol the world may never know

Juntai
Eclipso came first.
Spectre is just the replacement.

Mr Master
the world may never know

Actually the World knows fully well WHEN Phoenix was born.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2120/pfns8.th.jpg
"THIS IS HOW I CAME INTO BEING"

Phoenix was born in the Big Bang like all the major Abstracts.

Except for Eternity or more precisely the Sentience of the Universe, who was there in the previous Universe saving Galactus.

Mr Master
Oh, and Spectre crushes Phoenix.

lando005
ok so pheonix was born of the big bang and spectre is a replacement for eclipso still wont tell us whos the stronger they're both mulitiversal in power

Galan777
ok so pheonix was born of the big bang and spectre is a replacement for eclipso still wont tell us whos the stronger they're both mulitiversal in power one would think that the full Wrath of God would defeat the phoenix..... if God wants someone dead, he sends Spectre

Grimm22
Spectre Infinite/10 no expression

He's powered by God for pete's sake.

You cant challenge that

lando005
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spectre Infinite/10 no expression

He's powered by God for pete's sake.

You cant challenge that so is LT but he still got beaten atleast once

lando005
one would think that the full Wrath of God would defeat the phoenix..... if God wants someone dead, he sends Spectre
not to get off topic but dont you think it's kinda weird that god has to send a hitman to do his work? couldnt he just will something outta existance? i just find it odd

Juntai
not to get off topic but dont you think it's kinda weird that god has to send a hitman to do his work? couldnt he just will something outta existance? i just find it odd You've got it wrong. Spectre IS Gods' Wrath. Part of himself.

Galan777
so is LT but he still got beaten atleast once LT has only been Beaten by Thanos when he possessed TOAA's power

lando005
Originally posted by Juntai
You've got it wrong. Spectre IS Gods' Wrath. Part of himself. he doesnt seem to act like it but more or less his own entity obeying his master....but i could be wrong DC isnt really my strong point

Mr Master
ok so pheonix was born of the big bang and spectre is a replacement for eclipso still wont tell us whos the stronger they're both mulitiversal in power

What makes you think Phoenix is Multiversal in power?

Phoenix has never performed a Multiversal feat.

Mr Master
so is LT but he still got beaten atleast once

LT was defeated by TOAA's Power (THOTU)

TOAA created the Living Tribunal.

So No one has ever defeated LT.

Mr Master
LT has only been Beaten by Thanos when he possessed TOAA's power

Beat me to it. big grin

lando005
The Phoenix Force is an immortal, indestructible, and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life. Born of the void between states of being, the Phoenix Force is a child of the universe. It is the nexus of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities of the omniverse, the Guardian of Creation, and a de-facto guardian of the M'Kraan Crystal.

Ext@nt
Phoenix is powerfull yes, BUT HER FORM IS F**KING WEAK, She died from gettig stabbed by wolverine in exciles and died from a laser turret on the moon.

Get over your desire to have sex with her and face reality.

lando005
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Phoenix is powerfull yes, BUT HER FORM IS F**KING WEAK, She died from gettig stabbed by wolverine in exciles and died from a laser turret on the moon.

Get over your desire to have sex with her and face reality.
?
what are you talking about

Ext@nt
In exiles 1-3, they visit a world where Dark phoenix didnt sacrifice herself. instead she lost her humanity completely and Wolverine killed her by stabbing her.

In normal X-men she died for getting hit by a laser turret on the moon.

In untraverse she got wounded by getting shot from a starship.

Same in Phoenix Endsong.

Spectre is roughly equal to LT and Phoenix is no where near LT's power.

Get over it. jerk off to her poster if you must but leave the nonsesne off the fourms.

lando005
In exiles 1-3, they visit a world where Dark phoenix didnt sacrifice herself. instead she lost her humanity completely and Wolverine killed her by stabbing her.

In normal X-men she died for getting hit by a laser turret on the moon.

In untraverse she got wounded by getting shot from a starship.

Same in Phoenix Endsong.

Spectre is roughly equal to LT and Phoenix is no where near LT's power.

Get over it. jerk off to her poster if you must but leave the nonsesne off the fourms.
dude your way outta line here i was never argueing for pheonix in the first place just trying to compair powers so if you get off on some sick fantisy of haveing sex with comic characters that's all well and good just leave me out of it and show a little more respect on the threads

Ext@nt
Phoenix Fanboys don't deserve it. Me and several others have tried through logic, scans and feats to show them and they just don't get it.

lando005
Phoenix Fanboys don't deserve it. Me and several others have tried through logic, scans and feats to show them and they just don't get it.
one flaw there bright one i'm not a pheonix fan boy and that still no exuse for not haveing common respect

newjak86
Both of you are not giving really good respect here. I think both you guys need to show some class and simply say I'm sorry
stick out tongue

Ext@nt
Well you try to explain logic to them and see how frustrated you get. It's like trying to explain math to a 5 year old. Even through it's true they just can't seem to wrap their minds around it.

lando005
Originally posted by newjak86
Both of you are not giving really good respect here. I think both you guys need to show some class and simply say I'm sorry
stick out tongue
hey i was only defending myself i dont care which one wins this fight i was just trying to find out who came first and all of a sudden he lashes out at me

lando005
Well you try to explain logic to them and see how frustrated you get. It's like trying to explain math to a 5 year old. Even through it's true they just can't seem to wrap their minds around it.
dont include me with them i have nothing to do with your issues

newjak86
I've deabted with GS before and trust me it doesn't matter. All that matters is if we reamin as friends and civil posters that better help KMC Forums
stick out tongue

lando005
Originally posted by newjak86
I've deabted with GS before and trust me it doesn't matter. All that matters is if we reamin as friends and civil posters that better help KMC Forums
stick out tongue
agreed

Mr Master
The Phoenix Force is an immortal, indestructible, and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life.

Let me get this straight.

Eternity - Death and the Living Tribunal (the most powerful character in Marvel) can all be ERASED, but not the Phoenix Force, in your opinion.

Eternity - the Embodiment of ALL that is.....getting ERASED:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5489/kpz4.th.jpg

Death - the Universal Concept.....getting ERASED:

Thanos with the Ultimate Nullifier, erases Death
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5790/tun3jw0.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4494/tun4wc1.th.jpg

Multi-Death - the Multiversal Abstract....getting ERASED:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8712/d1ve2.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4596/d2jb9.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7426/d3qm1.th.jpg

The Living Tribunal - the Judge of ALL the Multi-verses in Marvel...getting ERASED:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1825/teb9.th.jpg

Born of the void between states of being,

This means nothing.

Mr Master
the Phoenix Force is the nexus of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities of the omniverse,

Those philosophical theories mean nothing to me.

What feats do you have to back up that claim.

the Guardian of Creation,

The Guardian of the Multi-verse is Roma

Roma she inherited the reins of the Multi-verse
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5075/romasithg4.th.jpg

Nice try.

The Guardian of the Omni-verse is Merlyn, who is helped by Roma

The OMNI-VERSE

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/211/omni3uj8.th.jpg

Merlyn and Roma oversee the Omni-verse and Betsy Braddock (Captain Britain's sister), is in training.

The Guardian of the Universe is charged by Epoch the offspring of Eon:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9711/cmandeonft2.th.jpg

and a de-facto guardian of the M'Kraan Crystal.

Negative.

The Crystal has 3 Guardians, none of which are Phoenix.

Phoenix does NOT "contain" the power of the N-Galaxy that does the destroying.

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/3673/p3dr0.th.jpg

"a Network of interlocking Stasis Fields NEUTRALIZES the power of the N-Galaxy"....she was only able to knit the interlocking Stasis Fields back together

Phoenix even says, their "ONLY Hope is to Knit the Lattice Back Together BEFORE it PASSES the Point of No Return"

Lord Urizen

GalacticStorm is the prime example lol

Pheonix is a great character, I love her to death, but feats wise, Spectre has got her beat.

lando005
all of thoes statments were in the pheonix's profile weather you belive them or not makes me no diffrence the fact was stated that pheonix is multiversal wheater she's on par with spectre or not i dont know

Mr Master
all of thoes statments were in the pheonix's profile weather you belive them or not makes me no diffrence the fact was stated that pheonix is multiversal wheater she's on par with spectre or not i dont know

Oh I see,

your one of those debaters that uses BIOS instead of On Panel proof to debate.

In bios Phoenix may be whatever your bio says, On Panel,

Phoenix has Never Destroyed, Remade or Created a Universe.

And if it didn't happen in the Comic book, it didn't happen.

lando005
Originally posted by Mr Master
Oh I see,

your one of those debaters that uses BIOS instead of On Panel proof to debate.

In bios Phoenix may be whatever your bio says, On Panel,

Phoenix has Never Destroyed, Remade or Created a Universe.

And if it didn't happen in the Comic book, it didn't happen.
i'm not a bio debater i just dont have any scans of pheonix the bio was easy to access at the moment so i used it. what i do know from every single time pheonix is mentioned it is as a mulitiversal entity not saying anything about who's the stonger it's just every time they get into pheonix in the comics she is complex

Mr Master

Mr Master
every single time pheonix is mentioned it is as a mulitiversal entity

And that's what I'm telling you, that she isn't Multiversal.

She has never done anything on a Multiversal level.

Validus
Phoenix's rep sure has taken a pounding on this site. laughing out loud

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Validus
Phoenix's rep sure has taken a pounding on this site. laughing out loud

All we are trying to do is get the fanboys to look at the bird more realistically.

R.O.T. Yahman

This means nothing.

Ill admit M.M. that youre knowledhe of Comic 'Cosmology' is vast, but I get the impression youre taste in comics is truely AWFUL !!!!!!

juggernaut66666
Phoenix on par with Spectre??????
Do you read comics?

Juntai
Phoenix on par with Spectre??????
Do you read comics? He said he didn't if it was the case or not.

juggernaut66666
Yeah I just re-read his post

Ext@nt
What is it about these fanboy's obsession with that bird that erodes all their brain cells until Logic and Reason no longer exist for them?

R.O.T. Yahman
What is it about these fanboy's obsession with that bird that erodes all their brain cells until Logic and Reason no longer exist for them?

I've seen nothing from you're debating skills to suggest that you have any of the necessary brain Cells and Logic, to go around throwing Blase statements, such as the one highlighted above. Mr Master has practically done all the work for G.S. bashing band waggon (with maybe a little work from Avlo and Junati), i've yet to see any significant contribution from yourself except the occasional rant about how much of a 'Fanboy' G.S. is.

Galan777
I dont honestly see how this debate is still goin on, the Phoenix (as powerful as it is) is no match for the Full-Power of the wrath of God. To say that the PF could defeat Spectre is to say that the PF could defeat a part of God himself, and there is just no logic behind that. The people arguing for the Phoenix in this debate need to let it go, the Phoenix cant win here.

Ext@nt
Spectre roughly equals the LT.

The LT is far above the Phoenix.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I've seen nothing from you're debating skills to suggest that you have any of the necessary brain Cells and Logic, to go around throwing Blase statements, such as the one highlighted above. Mr Master has practically done all the work for G.S. bashing band waggon (with maybe a little work from Avlo and Junati), i've yet to see any significant contribution from yourself except the occasional rant about how much of a 'Fanboy' G.S. is.
Can't you see that Gs is the one who keeps posting scans with his own comment which has nothing to do with the scan it self he thinks that Phoenix is multiversal which she isn't he just keeps ignoring the facts in wich Phoenix loses and he keeps talking about things about Jean has never done that is fanboyism like it or not .Like he posted a scan in which is told that humanity is going to evolve into Eternity Gs said this :"The Celestials lay down the potential as per Eternitys will and Phoenix activates it." Which has nothing to do with the scans he just puts whole diffrent comments next to the scans hoping that he will misslead the debaters with it and hoping that the guys won't read the scans like the one where he said that phoenix is multiversal he posted about 5 scans non of them said she is multiversal

Mr Master
Ill admit M.M. that youre knowledhe of Comic 'Cosmology' is vast,

big grin

but I get the impression youre taste in comics is truely AWFUL !!!!!!

And I'll admit this had me lmao, my cousin basically says the same thing about me. "You and the damn Cosmics" laughing out loud

Your pretty much right though, Galactus and up for me, anything beneath doesn't concern me.
I'm beginning to read Spectre, right off the bat it's insane, I'm strickly Marvel but I was impressed.

lando005
alright looks like i made everyone cranky here all i wanted to know was who was older pheonix or spectre, spectre would crush pheonix in all out power

Ext@nt
Thank you and let the word ring forth, so that all the phoenix fanboys in the land my know this and dispar!!!

(I just watched LOTR)

lando005
Thank you and let the word ring forth, so that all the phoenix fanboys in the land my know this and dispar!!!

(I just watched LOTR)
would you please stop calling me a phoenix fanboy

Ext@nt
I wasnt reffereing to you Lando. Youve come to your senses and seen the light, prasie be. LOL

lando005
I wasnt reffereing to you Lando. Youve come to your senses and seen the light, prasie be. LOL
i wasnt even saying she would win in the first place i just wanted to know her age nowonder they say never ask a girl her age WAY too much drama

King Kandy
God... Even I don't follow Gs's way of thinking any more... But I've got to say that Ext@nt, the more you bash him, the more he gets the underdog vote.

Mr.M Won the debate. You didn't. You just hollored from the sidelines.

Ext@nt
Whatever gets the job done and it seems on of my detractors has been banned.

I have a solution to this. Instead of comming on here and trying to claim the Phoenix can beat every character in comicdom. Just gather together out in the woods and make a big golden statue, where you can spend all day sitting in a circle chanting "Phoenix is great".

And if you honestly think the Phoenix would even register to God's Wrath then the above mentioned idea is a better move for you.

lando005
you sound almost as pissed as draco was in the spiderman superman thread i posted

Ext@nt
And you find useless threads funny?

Juntai
big grin

And I'll admit this had me lmao, my cousin basically says the same thing about me. "You and the damn Cosmics" laughing out loud

Your pretty much right though, Galactus and up for me, anything beneath doesn't concern me.
I'm beginning to read Spectre, right off the bat it's insane, I'm strickly Marvel but I was impressed. What volume, or crossovers?

King Kandy
Whatever gets the job done and it seems on of my detractors has been banned.

I have a solution to this. Instead of comming on here and trying to claim the Phoenix can beat every character in comicdom. Just gather together out in the woods and make a big golden statue, where you can spend all day sitting in a circle chanting "Phoenix is great".

And if you honestly think the Phoenix would even register to God's Wrath then the above mentioned idea is a better move for you.
I said I wasn't a Phoenix supporter. Build a golden statue? I'm not even a supporter! What are you talking about?!

Ext@nt
I never said that it was a comment exclusive to you. But all those fanboys who think for even a second that their pet bird can do anything to even touch the wrath of god.

King Kandy
You quoted me and posted that. I was the only one talking to you. Who else could that comment POSSIBLY have been directed too?

Ext@nt
Oh I dunno the many many Phoenix fanboys on this fourm?

King Kandy
As in, the ones conspicious in there absense from the relevant conversation?

Ext@nt
Cause this thread is decided, this debate over and dead you brought it back up agian.

King Kandy
THEN WHY WOULD YOU ADDRESS PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T THERE!?!

If I brought It back to life, then I'd be the only person there, and you'd be wasting your breath talking to the "Many many Phoenix fanboys".

Ext@nt
bump

Sub_Mariner
Cause this thread is decided, this debate over and dead you brought it back up agian.

bump

laughing

Ext@nt
I'm tryign to force an issue here LOL I know I know LMAO

Sub_Mariner
I'm tryign to force an issue here LOL I know I know LMAO

I know you're bumping lots of Phoenix threads, just needed to point it out.

Ext@nt
Yup, I;d like to get the Phoenix issue resolved once and for all.

xjustice69x
spector wins
and im a phoenix fanboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.