Another dagger in my heart. (spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne

sailorleo
**** **** ****ity ****! GOD DAMN SONOVABITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
**** **** ****ity ****! GOD DAMN SONOVABITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slowly backs away*

Mistypirate
I have seen that before, but i didn't think it was true

crybaby cursing

Josefina
Oh my god I just don't dare to read it LovelyOne, I am trembling and feel like -- throwing up what I ate (sorry, literally) right now.
Bad monday and bad news; I'll read it when I come back from the doc... a crossed-finger read and hopeful analysis to all of you, my pirate mates sad!

Jacky Sparrow
omg I hate it!!!!!!! I hate everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
i dont beleive that.

yea i know "Mina shut the **** up we can panick all we want and this is the truth."

Swann&Sparrow
That's it.

It's over folks, our dream is over.

"In fact the film has very little closure at all, leaving many of the characters exactly where they were at the beginning of the first film"

My god, they're going to leave Jack a ship with wenches in the corners, and Elizabeth shackled to the Whelp and having to look at his face everyday.

This is insanity, Gore wouldn't do that, Jerry wouldn't even DREAM of doing that.........but.........the evidence all points to it.

Jack's gonna wind up back where he started, with nothing to really live for, Elizabeth dying inside with having to go back to her old Pirate-Hating life...and who the ***k cares about Will.

GOD!

I'm gonna go die now, and watch tons and tons of Jack/Lizzie videos on You Tube. Maybe a fanfic or two, that's all we can do now.

I. Will. Kill. Bill............I mean...............Jerry.

sccch
I don't believe it either.

sailorleo
i'll join you, god and i bet all the sequels will suck balls like the land before time movies...Disney, i thought you could get no lower after putting Hilary DUff on t.v...i was mistaken....

Chiki Mina
nope...i dont believe it.

i dont buy it. in fact, im gonna print this page from that website and wipe my ass with it cus i just simply dont beilieve it.

sry guys its not u i just dont believe where those soursces are coming from.

Mistypirate
SO WTF THEY DID THE SEQUELS?FU ****ING DISNEY. YOU BUNCH OF FU ****ERS. GUESS WHAT? I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS STUPID MOVIE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO, BUT THEY ARE NOT BEING VERY SMART. GOD STUPID AS#$#HOLES

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
nope...i dont believe it.

i dont buy it. in fact, im gonna print this page from that website and wipe my ass with it cus i just simply dont beilieve it.

sry guys its not u i just dont believe where those soursces are coming from.

^^ again lol

LovelyOne
I'm so depressed...I had such high hopes for this franchise..they could have done it right but they have basically just gone around in a circle..and everything in the middle was filler time that means nothing at all.

sccch

...sry guys its not u i just dont believe where those soursces are coming from.

Same here.

Chiki Mina
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

its not fillers its not a waste of time and certainly our theories wont go down the drain!

ok i must sound ANNOYING but im gonna bother u guys till may 25, 2007. im gonna try to keep up the faith-wait not try I WILL keep up the faith. if u guys have lost it well i havent.

our theories werent wasted and they never will. im no ghandi nor God but i do want to help for those who are down. I can only help what I feel and what i believe. im really not going by other sources.

You guys are the best, no matter what other ppl say, i dont care, u are the best.

Mistypirate
WELL I'LL DE DAMNED. @ THIS POINT I BELIEVED EVERYTHING IS TRUE. I MEAN, ARE THEY FU##ING BLIND? DMC 1 BILLION? DUHH.... COULD IT BE THAT PEOPLE REALLY LIKED THE DAMN MOVIE. SORRY GUYS PARDON MY FRENCH. I'M REALLY REALLY mad

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
That's it.

It's over folks, our dream is over.

"In fact the film has very little closure at all, leaving many of the characters exactly where they were at the beginning of the first film"

My god, they're going to leave Jack a ship with wenches in the corners, and Elizabeth shackled to the Whelp and having to look at his face everyday.

This is insanity, Gore wouldn't do that, Jerry wouldn't even DREAM of doing that.........but.........the evidence all points to it.

Jack's gonna wind up back where he started, with nothing to really live for, Elizabeth dying inside with having to go back to her old Pirate-Hating life...and who the ***k cares about Will.

GOD!

I'm gonna go die now, and watch tons and tons of Jack/Lizzie videos on You Tube. Maybe a fanfic or two, that's all we can do now.

I. Will. Kill. Bill............I mean...............Jerry.

behind you 100%

I'm sorry but what was the point of me wasting my time on DMC? Jack starts to learn that love can make his life better and ends up with two whores who are riddled with STD's

Will..well we know where he ends...away from his beloved!!..and cant get to her GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRr

Elizabeth turns back to someone who hates pirates.who wants will but cant have him.well they can fook off I've had it..i've HAD IT!..what a bunch of crap

Chiki Mina
there u go misty. these ppl are smart come on folks. they know what hit the billion mark. u think they didnt figure that out.

that kiss sealed the movie with a golden button.

they know what they are doing. they sure as hell wont mess it up-and if there is a cliffhanger, it will obviously continue. If william dies in this movie, if thats true bc honestly im just gonna wait till the movie, the this is an oppurtinity for a jack/liz movie. a whole new world for thim, they obviously had to do something with wills character.

LovelyOne
thing is chika I dont think this is fake..it hit the billion mark well after they had filmed most of movie 3

shannstar79
THIS IS AWFULL I am so sad, I am the biggest Disney Fan in the WORLD I cannot believe they world do this to loyal fans who wanted to see a happy ending with J/L
I wish there was something we could do sad

LovelyOne

Chiki Mina
ok lets organize a little

they OFICIALLY started filming in august. the billion mark hit in september. alright..

ok first, ok i know this is tiring, ted terry are not stupid. i dont THINK they were "testing" jack/liz scenes to see ppls reaction. I think that was the intention problem is that they were scared of the ppls reaction.

im so sure that they have noticed what made this movie so succesful. not only for the comedy action and the storyline, but that our main character had finally met his match. which is elizabeth/heart.

if we are able to see this, so can ted/terry

now im not arguing with lovelyone or anybody. im just stating some facts that i come to annalyze.

Swann&Sparrow
Will would probably die because they can't do much with his character. He's not as lovable, he's way to prejudice and not care free or anything like Jack and Lizzie. He may have pirate blood, but honey they ain't runnin' through his viens if you know what I mean.

He's a f***ing Whelp, and HE IS A F***ING UNICHY!

Disney wasted MY time and MY money, as well as THEIR time and THEIR money on the sequals if they're going to end it like that. I don't know if this stuff is legit, but why does it all point to one thing, why does the made up stuff point to a f***ing Will/Liz ending. It's because that's what they believe will happen, that's what everybody's been hinting about in stuff like interviews. Their playing with our minds and tugging us around with lies and decite.

But I can't help but believe it, because I always thought that Jack and Elizabeth should be together, always. And now that something happend between them, it seems too good to be true.

I don't even think I'll believe a Jack/Liz ending in POTC 3, well.......maybe..........

But, Disney, if I ever. Ever. EVER see/buy/rent/happen to pass by one of your movies, I'm gonna spit on it. Then I'll rip up my posters of Jerry, and then just dig my own grave and crawl into it.

That's the only way I could be happy now.

Disney. Does. NOT. Have. My. Love.

LovelyOne
they filmed DMC alongside AWE..then they resumed AWE in august i think

I know you're not arguing hun I admire your positive spirit..but I'm just feeling as if I've wasted my time loving this franchise and the whole Jack/Liz aspect..heck even Will/Liz if they end up together again i will be yawning..i've SEEN IT DISNEY..you didnt need to shove a fat Jack Sparrow shaped spanner in the works for Will/Liz to mature on screen..they could have done that any other way but they chose to open the biggest can or worms EVER

I thought Jack was showing depth..Oh well...he'll just go back to being a character who is 1 dimensional

Swann&Sparrow
Lmfao, by the way....................I'm not Emo............................................................I swear, don't listen to my friends..............................they think Emo means Goth...................

LovelyOne
yeah Orlando has said in Empire magazine that he's not returning for 4..does anyone have any news on Keira?

Chiki Mina
no he wont lovelyone, jack wont behis old coward ways. I know my words may not help, i wish i coudl be the script, i wish i could be ted/terry, i wish i could be the movie itself, so i can help someway and not make u guys feel in the dumps.

not everything is wasted..

mmoviejunkie
ok lets organize a little

they OFICIALLY started filming in august. the billion mark hit in september. alright..

ok first, ok i know this is tiring, ted terry are not stupid. i dont THINK they were "testing" jack/liz scenes to see ppls reaction. I think that was the intention problem is that they were scared of the ppls reaction.

im so sure that they have noticed what made this movie so succesful. not only for the comedy action and the storyline, but that our main character had finally met his match. which is elizabeth/heart.

if we are able to see this, so can ted/terry

now im not arguing with lovelyone or anybody. im just stating some facts that i come to annalyze.

i have to agree with chiki mina,
ted/terry have studied, they dont just decide to throw in some shit here and there

come on lovelyone, you take film classes, you have to stick with your thoughts, 'cause they are right

this is a movie is more real life than a normal disney fairy tale, they dont live happily ever after

and if they started filming before the billion mark dont you think they'd change a few things to make sure it stays that way?? i mean hello, they ****ing do this for the money, not for the fun of it!!!

LovelyOne
they didn't only start filming in august though..they filmed alongside DMC..meaning they added this Jack/Liz aspect in thinking it wouldn't take off the way it did because the other scenes for AWE are there to accommodate the Will/Liz ending aren't they?

mmoviejunkie
yeah but will is going to die...so he's out of the picture,
it has to end will/liz, i hate to say it, but it does, she just can't say to him oh yeah were over, 'cause that would be cruel, its not the same as norrington 'cause she really had feelings for will
but once will dies she can move on with her life to bigger and bettere things

*cough* im sure johnny is packing bigger and better things than orlando *cough*

LovelyOne
yeah thats true..but they are also developing Jack away from Elizabeth..and the scenes already shot must have hinted that

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i have to agree with chiki mina,
ted/terry have studied, they dont just decide to throw in some shit here and there

come on lovelyone, you take film classes, you have to stick with your thoughts, 'cause they are right

this is a movie is more real life than a normal disney fairy tale, they dont live happily ever after

and if they started filming before the billion mark dont you think they'd change a few things to make sure it stays that way?? i mean hello, they ****ing do this for the money, not for the fun of it!!!

i very much agree...

they wont risk the money they wont risk ANYTHING! what do u think these writers are thinking? "oh ok we changed jack somewhat made him stronger built more character fell in love yada yada. audience loved it." dont u think they want to give some more of jack being that way?!

ok not thinking about johnny depp, but we have grown to love jack sparrow. we have grown to love the character itself. ted/terry wont dissapoint us having jack end up with whores or not ending up with the gurl/liz.

jack sparrow is our main character, we want him to be happy and get what he wants. what he wants is liz and to be happy.

mmoviejunkie
well then i dont know about that...
but maybe it will be much hotter if she's all danzle in distress and he's all hero-y and then he saves her and they go back to his cabin...

Swann&Sparrow
Come on guys, let's have some fun and watch perty videos of Jack/Liz. I lurve them, incase you don't have the links, here are some of my personal faves.

{ You Know, the You and the Tube} /watch?v=Kngv7WWmy04

{You and the oh so lovely Tube} /watch?v=Dz_Tp_2uUaA&mode=related&search=

{I'll just say it, You Tube} /watch?v=Wk_cATFM--8&mode=related&search=

Might've seen them, might've not. Sorry if it was just a wasted post, I just thought we all just needed to see the chemistry again. WITH OUR OWN EYES, incase I didn't say this before...

The actors wouldn't act like this just to go back to the stupid Will/Liz ending. They anilize the situation and act for their character, so this IS THEM, not just a mad guess at what they were thinking or doing.

THE ACTORS KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD CREATE SUCH CHEMISTRY WITH JACK/LIZ AND NOT END WITH THAT?

By the way, Orlando sucks as an actor. Seriously, have you ever seen him act, he sucks...

{I had to put the You Tube stuff wierdly cause they don't let me post links cause I'm very very new here}

mmoviejunkie
Come on guys, let's have some fun and watch perty videos of Jack/Liz. I lurve them, incase you don't have the links, here are some of my personal faves.

{ You Know, the You and the Tube} /watch?v=Kngv7WWmy04

{You and the oh so lovely Tube} /watch?v=Dz_Tp_2uUaA&mode=related&search=

{I'll just say it, You Tube} /watch?v=Wk_cATFM--8&mode=related&search=

Might've seen them, might've not. Sorry if it was just a wasted post, I just thought we all just needed to see the chemistry again. WITH OUR OWN EYES, incase I didn't say this before...

The actors wouldn't act like this just to go back to the stupid Will/Liz ending. They anilize the situation and act for their character, so this IS THEM, not just a mad guess at what they were thinking or doing.

THE ACTORS KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD CREATE SUCH CHEMISTRY WITH JACK/LIZ AND NOT END WITH THAT?

By the way, Orlando sucks as an actor. Seriously, have you ever seen him act, he sucks...

{I had to put the You Tube stuff wierdly cause they don't let me post links cause I'm very very new here}

yeah! and johnny wouldn't just go along with some bullshit like this!!

Chiki Mina
ok not to be a jumpy ***** but considering orlandos age he is a good actor. he jusst needs more experience.. ok back to subject.

remember that keira wanted the jack/liz thing to happen. and remember that ted/terry mostly leaves the actors to change the script..theres still hope folks.

Mistypirate
My heart has just plummeted to the bottom of the ocean sad. After seeing and reading this, i feel like we don't stand a chance. All evidence points to disaster sad .
But I don't know, there's a little part in me that says everything its going to be OK. Let's hope for a miracle.
See MINA I'M TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE IN SOME WAY

LovelyOne
i cant imagine them really allowing the actors to change the script..thats box office suicide..

with Johnny though?? I dont know..because he created the successful character i think T&T sort of allow him to

they said they just have Jack there whilst the story happens to two other people etc..

and johnny doesnt want his character to have too much of an arc..apparently

Bwa Ha Ha
Lmfao, by the way....................I'm not Emo............................................................I swear, don't listen to my friends..............................they think Emo means Goth...................

What's Emo? confused

PirateDiva
LMAO.....LOL....RoFL!!!

Chiki Mina
u better!!!

everyone, im gonna bug the hell out of all of u untill u guys are cheered up. dammit its like adamn rollercoaster like willo(i think) said.

first everyone is yay happy then they do the stuppidest thing to go to the internet freek out watever idiots post in their of AWE that are called spoilers NOT facts.

we need to annalyze a little more and relax. im so sure everything is going to be fine.

Swann&Sparrow
Sorry, I just personally hate Orlando. Appologise to those who like him, or think he's alright.

I have a bad history with him, my sis is OBSESSSSSSSSSED with him so I have to look at his face every day cause we share a room and she has soooo many posters of him.

I wanna kill him...

Back to subject, Keira did want Jack/Liz to happen and I don't think Johnny would disagree. Afterall, he didn't say, "The *CENSORED* are you talkin' about Ted/Terry, she's half my age. I CAN'T KISS HER!"

He did it cause that's what he does, act. He acted for JACK, which means that's how JACK felt, meaning that's how passionately JACK kissed her back. So...........there's still hope.

Chiki Mina
im doing something so u guys can cheer up...

Swann&Sparrow
im doing something so u guys can cheer up...

confused eek! confused

beer confused beer

Waiting...whatdya mean?

Something good, like...I dunno...an interview with Jerry that states that Jerry has taken a likeing to Jack/Liz so he's gonna change the movie to fit that?

I know, far off the target, but I can hope...sorta...

taurusbaby0509
I think the article could very well be true. But movies change from their scripts all the time. Have you read the original POTC1 script? So much of it is different from the final product. but at the same time, so much stayed the same. The original script to me felt undeveloped, the final way more solid. Just because someone who to me sounded legit has read A script of AWE, I don't think that the script now, October 2, 2006, will be EXACTLY what is on screen May 25, 2007. I'm with Chiki Mina - KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
shit im caught up with work i have a test tomorow. im sry if im keeping tu guys waiting but i have to make sure that it is GOOD.

evilm0nki3

Chiki Mina
i really dont believe in that shit...ill just simply print that page and wipe my ass with it..

Pirates life fo
Ummm...Once again why dont you all wait to see how it works on screen. trust me when I say that Pirates 2 did feel like a lot of filler but once you see #3 it will all come together to make a lot of sense. You are all resting your hopes on who Liz ends up with. Ever think that the writers are smart enough to make it all come out right? One person even said they werent going to see the movie based on what was found online. How ridiculous is that. Keep an open mind. You all seem to have already written the end that you want to see and if that isnt what happens then its a crappy movie that isnt worth the price of admission.

LovelyOne
lol..

I'm just feelings so down all I can do is laugh..

Chiki Mina
the problme is that most ppl are writng the ending what other ppl are saying, which in fact we shouldnt be writing at all how it wil end the movie.

im sorry i dont care about these so called "sources" and spoilers and how they got the script. this cant be prooved until the movie starts AWE. So far im going throuhg the patterns of the writers and jacks character etc etc. i cant really say or write anything about the ending. for now i just dont believe shit-nada.

LovelyOne
I'm not even one of these fangirls of johnny depp..I'm a film studies student who loved what she saw in DMC..it looked as if Jack was falling for liz and vise versa..and from the ending of the script my friend has..Its very much a will/liz based story next

I'm glad they are getting rid of Will though..character like that can only develop so far..just hope Elizabeth doesnt follow his steps because she has lots of potentioal to develop in a 4th

I know Will's character ends because Lando has said in empite magazine that he's not returning for a 4th movie

Chiki Mina
well if it was like will/liz as said to this "sript" well then it could be like a farewell to the realtionship with will/liz. a tribute to the almost and never gonna ahppen couple whcih are will/liz.

its like a final good bye-to say good bye to a relationship that is never gonna happen. so they kind of concentrated on this liz/will as a farewell tribute. somehow it has to end in order for liz to fulfill her dream and start a new life..

tee_pirategirl
I've read this before too but I think it's a good thing cause *it leaves room for movie 4* and if all the characters are where they started at the begining of one: jack is struggling to get something he wants which was the pearl in mivie 1 but will be lizzie in movie 4 AND liz will be wanting to get some excitement as she wanted in the begining of 1 "I think it would be rather exciting to meet a pirate"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.