Could Galactus Have Fed Off Of Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, we know that Galactus normally feeds off of single planets, but he has been known to feed off of other characters' power (i.e. Hyperstorm) So im just curious as to whether or not Galactus could have absorbed all of the power of Pre-Retcon Beyonder (at once), if of course Pre-Retcon Beyonder allowed him to, what would have been the effect? Remember Pre-Retcon Beyonder was more powerful then all the power in the multiverse combined...

What do you think?

Inhuman
Galactus would overload and blow up.erm
Seriously Beyonders power was freaking ridiculous. Big G would be absorbing his power for eternity.

galan7777777
yeah, i just wasnt sure........ ive never seen Galactus say he had a limit of absorbtion...... so i figured a true test would be an almost infinate power source

Mider999
i dont think he could handle the beyonders power, beyonder would say you want my power here have it then blow him up probably but then again maybe not, after all doom got the beyonders power

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mider999
then again maybe not, after all doom got the beyonders power thats what i was thinking as well

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Galan777
ok, we know that Galactus normally feeds off of single planets, but he has been known to feed off of other characters' power (i.e. Hyperstorm) So im just curious as to whether or not Galactus could have absorbed all of the power of Pre-Retcon Beyonder (at once), if of course Pre-Retcon Beyonder allowed him to, what would have been the effect? Remember Pre-Retcon Beyonder was more powerful then all the power in the multiverse combined...

What do you think?

NO

darthgoober
I don't really know. Doom was able to absorb Beyonder's power, so it's not out of the question, but I don't think Beyonder would stop to examine Galactus the way he did Doom. Remember, Doom was on the ground in pieces, and if you started blowing pieces off of Galactus, wouldn't he explode or turn into a star or something like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.