Darth Bane runs the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Twice, once without the Orbalisks and once with them. Here's the gauntlet:
1. Kit Fisto
2. Darth Maul
3. ROTS Obi-Wan
4. Darth Tyranus
5. Mace Windu
6. Ulic Qel-Droma
7. Darth Sion (can die if he gets turned into pulpy liquid)
8. DE Luke
9. Exar Kun

Remember, once without the Orbalisks, once with them. Bane gets 6 hours of rest between each battle. I say he tears through the first 3, 4 and 5 are harder and without the Orbalisks he might go down at 6, if not then 7. With them he would probably get to 8, I think, but Luke could probably beat him, if not then Kun does.

Blue_Hefner
He's dies at Luke considering Luke was above Sidious who may be above Bane.

Darth Sexy
if this is an all out battle, I'd say he gets to 8, POSSIBLY 9. If this is a saber duel he stops at Dooku or Mace..And why is Mace above Qel Droma when he's better?

zephiel7
I say he gets through all the way with the orbalisk, although with a LOT of difficulty. At this point, he has enough mastery in the force to block Sion from the force.

Without it, I think he falls at Sion.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
if this is an all out battle, I'd say he gets to 8, POSSIBLY 9. If this is a saber duel he stops at Dooku or Mace..And why is Mace above Qel Droma when he's better?
Ulic > Mace, actually, Ulic isn't far behind Exar, so.

ESB Vader
im sure DE luke would stop him, not in saber combat, in the force,
if its pure lightsaber then he stops at sion, none will die

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by zephiel7
I say he gets through all the way with the orbalisk, although with a LOT of difficulty. At this point, he has enough mastery in the force to block Sion from the force.

Without it, I think he falls at Sion.

Ulic>Mace based on what exactly? Mace could contend and possibly beat Exar Kun because of his shatterpoint but Ulic>Mace why? Oh right, it's false.

Darth Subjekt
why isnt Luke last when he's the most powerful?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
why isnt Luke last when he's the most powerful?

DE Luke is weaker then Kun. Anything past DE Luke is more powerful then Exar.

Darth Subjekt
oh, i thought DE was the highest level...or is that LoTF?

Darth Kreiger
I say he brings down the building they're in and it falls on his head, he dies at Kit Fisto

zephiel7
ZOMG man, Kit with unlimited vertebrae. stick out tongue

darthsith19
Ulic > Mace, are you kidding about Mace being stronger than Kun? Cause I bet most people think Kun is as strong as DE Luke or stronger (which is why I put him abive DE Luke). Since Ulic is almost as strong as Exar then Ulic is probably only just behind DE Luke, and DE Luke's quite a bit ahead of Mace.

DE Luke isn't the strongest Luke, that's LOTF Luke. DN and NJO Luke are also stronger. You were probably mixing up DE with DN.

And this is anything goes.

Advent
Originally posted by zephiel7
ZOMG man, Kit with unlimited vertebrae. stick out tongue

Wow. Still remember that? LOL.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by darthsith19

DE Luke isn't the strongest Luke, that's LOTF Luke. DN and NJO Luke are also stronger. You were probably mixing up DE with DN.

And this is anything goes.

Honestly, I dont know how the EU book's order goes. sad But in any event, I thought I heard that DE Sidious was one of the most powerful beings ever, and that Luke was still ahead of him. Im sure now, that I read incorrectly, but that was my bad...i need to get into the EU books more...just dont know where to start...Chronologically that is.

Darth Sexy
DE Sidious is the most powerful Sith in the SW Galaxy. DN and on Luke, is the most powerful force user in the sw galaxy.

Darth Subjekt
k...gotcha, thanks

darthsith19
No, DE Sidious > DE Luke, Luke only won because Leia was using Battle Meditation to help him. When Leia wasn't helping him it went like this:
http://swtimeline.ru/comics/Dark_Empire/Dark_Empire_120.jpg
Yes, Luke Force Pushed him into a wall, but this is a newly Clones Sidious, only 15 yeards of age, so he likely wasn't quite at full strength yet. Plus Force Pushes seem to be Sidious's weakness (DE Luke Force Pushed him, as did Yoda in ROTS and Sidious was unable to block it)

http://swtimeline.ru/comics/Dark_Empire/Dark_Empire_121.jpg

http://swtimeline.ru/comics/Dark_Empire/Dark_Empire_122.jpg

So yeah, DE Luke isn't as strong as DE Sidious, not quite.

Darth Sexy
Nobody was arguing about DE Luke being stronger than DE Sidious. And where did you get that the clone was only 15? Looks at least 25-30 to me.

zephiel7
hehehe, they are pushing their "lightsabers" against each other...

Darth Kreiger
The Emperor looks freaky, actually the whole thing does

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
Ulic > Mace, actually, Ulic isn't far behind Exar, so.

Mace would stomp a hole in Ulic...

Lightsnake
1. Where does this 'Exar = godly' stuff come from now? Yeah, I'm willing to say Mace> Exar or Ulic with a saber.
2. Leia wasn't using battle meditation to help Luke, she was removing the dark side taint of the place to make the battle even. Between Palpatine and Luke, she was a spectator

Darth Sexiest
I agree with Lightsnake. And although I know that saying Mace could beat Ulic is smart and right...I have my doubts as to wether he could beat Exar...

And Mace is impressive to me...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nobody was arguing about DE Luke being stronger than DE Sidious.

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
I thought I heard that DE Sidious was one of the most powerful beings ever, and that Luke was still ahead of him.

It said he was 15 in the comic.

Nope. In DE 2 or Empire's End (can't remember which one) it says that during the duel between palpatine and Luke she was using battle meditation.

Darth Subjekt
I wasnt arguing, i was clarifying.

darthsith19
Whatever, the point is what I posted makes sense based on what you posted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.