For those of us who are NOT crushed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evilm0nki3
A thread for the ones that will see Pirates 3 and don't believe any rumors.

I will see this movie. I was obsessed with Pirates fo the Caribbean before Jack/Liz.

Have hopebig grin

PirateDiva
I will see POTC3....i support it all the way!! Wo0o0o0o0o!!

sccch
WHOO HOOO!!! POTC 3!!!! I WILL SEE IT!!!!

Chiki Mina
i have said this so many times...spoilers are spoilers they are not facts. what do spoilers do?? spoil our precious time that we have left in life and spoiling our day of happiness by pathetic rumors.

dont we have better things to do around here?! like support eachother! annalyze our thoughts here?! ignore those son of a bitches who has nothing else to do than make up shit through the intternet?!

sccch
if people see something,they shouldn't automatically assume it's real.

Chiki Mina
im sry..but u just cant trust ppl these days. weird sites like that...and any psycho can come and say i have the pirates script bla bla bla. i can do that anybody can and add shit if they want to.

mmoviejunkie
yup! i'm still going to go see the movie!

no matter what, i still think its going to be good,
even if they dont hint jack/liz, which i think they will,
i'll probably still like it, just the fact that jack sparrow will be in it
and if jack 'n liz dont have many scenes together i'll probably just will only see it one time in the theater and then buy it on dvd, simple as that

sccch
I'll still buy it and watch the deleted scenes.

Chiki Mina
i just come to notice...how much i curse...damn! lol omg i have a very dirty mouth lol.

taurusbaby0509
No matter what the spoilers are, I think we'll all see it because we want to know what the crazy writers have in store for us!!! Don't say you won't see it, because you will... maybe not billions of times like the first two, but you'l see it. don't lie. haha

evilm0nki3
I only got to see DMC twice....

sad

Fawne
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
A thread for the ones that will see Pirates 3 and don't believe any rumors.

I will see this movie. I was obsessed with Pirates fo the Caribbean before Jack/Liz.

Have hopebig grin

big grin omg your a fellow pre-frnachise fan..if thats what you are..i loved the ride even before i knew POTC was WORTHY of a movie

Chiki Mina
i only saw the entire movie once lol actually the last time i went to theaters was actually when pirates dmc started lol. from then on i just watched some clips and watever.

sccch
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
I only got to see DMC twice....

sad

I saw it saw it 3 times....

Chiki Mina
uh i saw it once...im such a dissaointment to potc lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sccch
I saw it saw it 3 times....

me too

Chiki Mina
fine kep bragging moviejunkie and sccch lol jk

sccch
...OK!!!

LOL J/K!

mmoviejunkie
lol

alright, it only got better each time i went back and saw it-jk

i think i liked it best the first time i saw it

Chiki Mina
i think i got all hyped when i saw jack. i was just happy that day..come once in awhile might as well use it while it lasts lol.

CaptinJackLover
IM LIKIN THIS THREAD! i do believe spoliers SUMTIMES! but i agree that they are stupid and that we should love POTC no matter what!

PIRATE PARTY!!! WOOOH! lol

Chiki Mina
sometimes..?? hmm

CaptinJackLover
well yea! i mean if its abghout Liz/JAck then of course i do! lol but other ones i just simply ignore or dont care about lol

sccch
I don't know what to believe and who to trust anymore.

CaptinJackLover
ditto....i wouldnt belive anyone or anything if i was you...juxst wait till the movie comes out and you might be satisfied and you mgiht now. its just the way htings are...

sccch
The only thing i'm going to trust is the trailers and the movie itself!

ivebeendepped43
i will see this movie, even if the sky is falling on us in the process and if jack is hacked 2 death by Freddy Krueger! (that was a joke, i would cry mi eyes out if that happened)

CaptinJackLover
yes definatitley! but even with trailers you can never tell, they are basically like teasers and you cna never tell if the things that happen in them are what you htink they are. cuz what you htink isnt what the peopole who put it together think and if ur thoughts are wrong than your thinking was pointless and you might as well have not htought about it at all. so i dont like to htink about them that much.

willofthewisp
I like this idea. We get the opportunity to get what we all want, another chance to see Jack Sparrow, and we complain and dissect. While I want Jack/Liz together, they weren't together in the first one and I never thought they would get together and I still loved the movie. The point is that we will see Jack survive and defeat his worst enemies.

mmoviejunkie
i know, i hate it when a trailer makes you think one way but really the movie is almost the opposite of what they showed

ivebeendepped43
hey, mmoviejunkie, what does ur avvy say when it changes 4 a split second?

sccch
It says coolbuddy.com

ivebeendepped43
oohhh! ok. sry thats been buggin me 4 a while

johnnyforever
i saw DMC 4 times! and the last time was on my b-day!

tee_pirategirl
I LOVE THIS THREAD ...does this mean we're all gonna help AWE beat titanic at the box office?

sccch
YEAH!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
i hope so...i hope it sinks titanic..again lol

CAPTAIN Jack vs Jack

Jack of Blades
Well i do like POTS but im not obbsed.I waiting for the THird MOvie and im gona see it but im not gona choke someone if i dont get to see it on the first day

Chiki Mina
well im not obsessed i just love the movie lol i think its different. obsession is unhealthy lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.